Mistress and Bitch

Story Info
A journey into submission.
16.3k words
4.3
56.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they first met, there was electricity between them. When they gazed at one another, it was there, and when they touched, it was there. It almost goes without saying that this electricity was also present in their lovemaking. More than once he had said that he felt under her spell, totally captivated, and for him this was a good thing.

Every day they made love, often several times. He had never known such freedom sexually. Anything he wanted to do or try, she was willing, and when she suggested they try something new or different, he was always willing, if not completely comfortable at first. But he had to agree there were always surprisingly good "happy endings" to these suggestions, and a deep sense of trust began to grow between them.

So, when she wanted to fuck his ass with her fingers, he was game, despite an initial wariness about being touched and probed in this most private place. He was surprised how good it felt to be penetrated anally, and slowly she began to increase this side of their play and almost always resulting in a heightened sexual experience for him. At the same time she began to also exert a greater control during their love making, asking him to do things for her, like not moving or holding onto the brass bar at the top of her bed and not letting go until she said so. She would kiss and bite his nipples, but he wouldn't let go, no matter hard she bit. His not having control during sex became quite a turn-on for him and for her as well. He liked her being in control, and this seemed to fuel greater feelings of lust in her. He began to feel as if she knew what he wanted even before he did.

Soon she began to have him ask for things that she would do sexually to him, and this quickly turned into his begging for sex, begging to be penetrated anally. She would toy with him for long periods of time, acting as if she were unsure of what he wanted and then telling him he needed to ask in the most direct and lewd way possible so she was clear about what he wanted. He hadn't realized it at the time, but he was slowly becoming more and more deeply under her spell and more and more submissive to her, and he was loving it.

Yet at the same time, anytime he wanted to fuck, she was always open and wet for him, and she never once refused him sex, if he initiated it. He loved fucking her. It was the best sex he had ever experienced. It was the best, that is, until one day when she told him that she wanted to fuck him. She told him that she had a surprise for him. She had him get up on his hands and knees and then blindfolded his eyes. Always up for something new, initiated by her, he wasn't surprised when she started lubing up his ass. He squirmed with the delight of being penetrated again by her fingers. Soon he was begging to be finger fucked, just as he as he had so many times before.

"Does my baby need his ass fucked? Tell me how much you want it," and he did want it. He begged her and begged her to fuck his ass, and so she did. But this time it was different. Something hard and a little cold was trying to get into his ass, but after a little resistance, her strap-on slipped right in. He had never felt his ass feel so full, and when she started rocking in and out and slowly fucking him, he was in a sexual heaven like he had never known. "Ooooh, my baby likes his ass fucked, doesn't he?" she cooed at him, and he could only moan in agreement. "I thought you might," and she proceeded to fuck him harder and harder until he was in a frenzy

With her urging him on, he was screaming how much he loved being fucked by her cock. And when he finally came, it was a peak experience like no other he ever had. She had shaken his world, and his body was trembling for almost an hour from the intensity this ass fucking and orgasm, and as she lay next to him and held him, she told him how much she loved him.

She would now fuck his ass several times a week, always making him beg for it, which he willingly did. He was becoming addicted to her power and to her cock. She would have him suck on her cock for what seemed like hours before fucking his ass. She began to change how she spoke to him when she was in control. She called him "bitch" or "slut" or "cock whore" and would ask, "Does my bitch need her pussy fucked?", to which he always responded, "your bitch needs her pussy fucked", and then the begging to be fucked would begin.

Sometimes in the middle of his begging she would ask, "If I fuck you, what will you do for me?" and the answer would always be,

"Whatever you want me to do." So before long he was eating and tongue-fucking her ass whenever she wanted and worshipping her pussy. He loved the taste of her pussy and experienced great pleasure, licking and tonguing her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. But there was something so wickedly erotic about tonguing her ass, trying to get his tongue in a far as possible, and this became a secret taboo thrill for him that he was only too willing to beg to do for her.

Adding to these taboos, she began to have him go down on her when she was having her periods, and she seemed be more sexually aroused when she was bleeding. He said he was surprised at how much he enjoyed her taste, especially when she was aroused, and her flow was strongest. She also got off on seeing her bitch's face all smeared with blood. At these times she liked to call him, "My little tampon".

Yet as subservient as he was becoming, if he initiated sex, she remained open and wet for him, calling him, "My Man", as he fucked her senseless as many times as he wanted. He still loved sex with her and she loved being deeply impaled on his cock or sucking on it until he filled her mouth with his salty cum.

However this best of both worlds would soon come to an end. One morning she said, "We need to talk. Things have been wonderful between us for a long time, but I'm feeling a need for a change, and now I need you to make a choice. I've loved having you as my Man, and I've also loved having you as my bitch, my little ass-whore, but I don't want you to be both any longer. I want you to choose. You can be my Man, and you can have me any time you want. I will never refuse you. My pussy, ass, and mouth will be yours to fuck anytime and as much as you want, BUT if you choose to be my Man, you will no longer be my bitch. If you are my Man, I won't fuck your ass or dominate you anymore. On the other hand you can choose to be my bitch, and I'll fuck and use you anyway I want, whenever I want, and you can't refuse me or else I will punish you severely. I won't do both any longer, so it needs to be one way or the other, no in-between. I will love you either way, that's for certain, but you will need to choose. Also, once you choose, you won't be able to change your mind, or I will leave you as much as it will pain me to do so. What will it be, bitch or my Man? Think about it. There are no wrong choices." When he tried to reach for her, she pushed me away, saying, "There will be no sex or closeness until you decide which you really want more."

They went into separate rooms, and he pondered the dilemma put before him. Truth was he loved being both her Man and, at other times, her bitch. Why this best of both worlds had to change was beyond him, but he had seen the fiery determination in her eyes and was certain she meant it when she threatened she would leave him. He began to look at what he would need to give up by choosing and what would be most difficult for him to do without. Sex with her had been marvelous and more passionate than with any woman he had ever known. But from the first time she fucked him with her strap-on, he was hooked on anal sex and couldn't get enough of it. He begged, not just because it was his role to play, but because he truly craved to be her bitch, craved her cock. The orgasms he had as her bitch were other worldly. He never knew such pleasure existed. When he thought of this, he knew he loved being her bitch and would miss being her Man, but he had to admit he already was her bitch and couldn't do without her cock. He got hard just thinking about seeing her in her harness with whatever dildo she was wearing. He craved them all and all of them in his, rather her, ass, uh pussy.

He had a slight sense of trepidation about the road they were about to travel and what this might mean to their relationship, but he was certain he was already her bitch. And when he announced his decision, she laughed and clapped her hands, saying, "I knew it. I knew this would be your choice. You really are my bitch."

She told him that she had several conditions he would also need to agree to as her bitch and explained them to him. She instructed him to shave all the hair off his body apart from his head and return to her naked. When he returned she told him that as Her bitch he was to be on the floor at her feet and never on the couch or at an equal level unless she requested it. Anytime he was home he was to strip naked and remain that way unless instructed to do otherwise. After he sat on the rug she said, "You will also only address me as Mistress or Goddess and only speak when spoken to, or I will punish you. Is that understood?"

He answered, "Yes Mistress," for the first time.

"Yes, I like that. This is going to work out just fine. Also I think a bitch should greet their Mistress in a way that befits their relationship, don't you think?"

Somewhat puzzled he answered, "Yes Mistress".

"Let me think. What would be a good and fitting way for a bitch slave to greet their Mistress?" she said, paused, thinking and then clapped again, "I know! You will greet me by kissing me on my ass. Isn't that a good way for a bitch greet their Mistress?"

Again he answered, "Yes Mistress," secretly thrilled and more than willing to be allowed the intimacy of this most private area of her body.

"And, oh yes, you will need to beg me for the privilege to kiss my ass and tongue fuck me. Do it! Do it now!"

He began to rise to walk towards her, but she quickly pushed him back down to the floor, indicating that this was now his place. He crawled to her and knelt before her and asked, "Please Mistress, may I be allowed to kiss your ass?"

"Is this what you truly want to do? This is the time for truth. Is this what you want? If it is, then you need to tell me, so I clearly understand what you're needing".

Again he asked, "Please Mistress, your bitch loves to kiss your ass. Please allow this bitch the honor of kissing and tongue fucking your ass"

"Much better. Now follow me," she told him as she walked over to the nearby kitchen counter and leaned over it, allowing the shift she was wearing to rise up, exposing her bare butt checks. "I expect you to do all the work, and your greeting better please me." With that encouragement he leaned forward and using both hands, parted her beautifully rounded butt cheeks and licked his way to her puckered prize. Whether it was his increasing submissiveness or the delicious taboo thrill, this was exactly where he wanted to be, and he couldn't imagine doing anything else that could enthrall him as much as kissing her anus right there and then. He licked and probed and slowly was able to enter past her tight ring, and he was in heaven, fucking in and out until she said, "Enough," and pushed him away.

"This is the type of greeting I expect every time you or I come home. Are we clear?" His cock was sticking straight out, as hard as it could get. "Looks like someone likes this way of greeting. Am I right? Tell me".

"Oh yes Mistress, Please allow me to greet you this way. I would be honored to greet you this way," he said hoping she wouldn't change her mind or tire of this greeting very soon.

His new Mistress was very hard on him that first day. It was difficult moving around on his hands and knees, and when he made the mistake of getting up onto his feet to follow her down the stairs, she got a belt and whipped his ass until he cried and his ass was bright red. She informed him that she would now punish him for any infractions or mistakes he might make and sometimes she might do it just because she enjoyed whipping and torturing him. She told him to get used to his body being hers to do with as she pleased, and a shiver of fear shot through him, and he wondered if he had made the right choice.

Later in the day, once she had him eating her pussy and tonguing her ass, it was clear that this was where he wanted to be. If the whippings and degradations were the price to be able to worship her pussy and ass, then he was willing to do so. And at the end of the day when he saw his Mistress wearing her harness and strap-on, he was sure he had made the right choice.

"I see my bitch is happy to see me," gesturing towards his raging hard-on and laughing. As he looked downward, flustered and humiliated, she said, "Look! Look at the cock you love. Look at it! Now!" And he did look, and he desperately wanted that cock, and at the same time he burned with a humiliation that fueled his now hopeless submissiveness. "Tell me what you want. Tell me how much you want my cock, how much you need it. Be my bitch for me".

His face burned, and he wanted nothing more in that moment than to belong to her and be the bitch that he already was. "Your bitch is so hungry for your cock", and his mouth was salivating with thought of being face fucked or being reamed in the ass by his Mistress. "Your bitch needs cock. Please fuck this bitch's face. Your bitch's ass is so hungry for cock. Fuck this bitch's ass, please", he begged.

She slapped his already red ass so hard it brought tears to his eyes. "This ass? Is this the ass that needs fucking?" she asked and slapped hard again and he was shaking. "Stay still," she commanded, and he stayed as still as his trembling body could. He felt the cold, wet application of the lube that would begin his heavenly journey and felt her fingers piston slowly in and out of his ass, swirling around and feeling the insides of his ass and rectum and adding 3 and 4 fingers, filling him. She slapped his ass hard again when he started to move towards her thrusts, "I told you not to move, you stupid bitch", and slapped him again. "You really are an ass whore, a real slut. Lucky for you, I have just what a bitch needs," and she moved directly in front of his face and slapped his cheeks with her cock. "If you really want it, go get it but don't move your hands and feet," and she continued to slap his face with her cock and then pull it away, making it hard for him to get it in his mouth. Still he desperately tried to get the cock he so desired into his mouth, and he lunged frantically for the cock, getting it into his mouth for a second or two, only to have her pull it away and slap his face with it some more. "I guess you don't really want to be my bitch. You don't really want my cock at all, do you?". He was openly sobbing, so desperate and hungry for her cock was he,

"Please, please, please. Please let me suck you. I love your cock. I need it," he sobbed, and she finally relented and fed him her cock, and he swallowed it to the hilt and started pistoning on it himself, and he was in heaven, and so was she. The large two-sided dildo was also deep in her pussy as well as his mouth and was rocking and rubbing perfectly, right on her clit, and she began to shudder to one orgasm after another. She finally pushed him off her cock and gave his face a couple more slaps with her now wet cock, wetting his face with his own saliva.

She moved behind him and rubbed her wet cock along his crack, and asked, "You ready baby?", and he could only vigorously nod his head up and down. "Here comes your treat, bitch. Show me how much you want it", and he began to shake his ass side to side the whole time trying to keep the tip of the dildo at the entrance of his ass. She told him to remain still as she slowly entered his ass, and then she stopped. She stayed motionless for what seemed like an eternity, and then ordered, "Get that cock. Fuck my cock. Show me what a cock crazy bitch you are... Now!" And with that final instruction, bitch threw himself on that cock.

His whole world was that cock and his ass fucked that cock and devoured it. His ass kissed that cock, caressed that cock, lived for that cock, and even though he orgasmed fairly quickly into the fuck, he was beyond orgasms. He was her bitch, and bitch was crazy for cock. Bitch's world was only that cock and bitch couldn't get enough cock, so hungry was he. In his lustful haze bitch hadn't noticed that Mistress was wildly bucking and fucking him too and moving as frantically as bitch was. Both were lost in a multi-orgasmic frenzy that only ended when the two them collapsed in exhaustion and lay on their sides, their chests heaving, the strap-on remaining inside both bitch and Mistress. And they both fell into a deep, deep sleep.

When bitch awoke there was emptiness where Mistress' cock had resided. Mistress was no longer in bed, and bitch crawled about the house, looking for her. Bitch found a note on the floor of the kitchen that read: "Last night was truly wonderful. I'm so glad that I have a bitch like you. I like this change. I've gone shopping and will be back in a few hours. Clean yourself up and shave your body hair. This will be your daily routine. I like my bitches smooth. Remember you are no longer a man. You are a bitch, my bitch. Eat something, then clean and vacuum the house while I'm gone. You can stand while you do it, but once you've finished, I want you back on the floor. This is where bitches belong. Be a good bitch while I'm gone, and remember, no touching yourself while I'm gone. Your clitty (it used to be a cock) belongs to me now as do your orgasms".

As bitch crawled back to the bedroom to bathe, they wondered what Mistress meant by "my bitches". Had there been others? A pang of jealousy and insecurity rushed through bitch, thinking that there might have been others in their current spot and wondered what this meant for them. Bitch showered and shaved. Bitch reveled in how soft their legs and body felt without hair, as they toweled themselves dry. As they crawled about the house, bitch wondered if they would ever get used to being on the floor. Time passed slowly, but they did what they were told, and the house was clean. Then bitch waited, patiently lying on the living room floor, across from the front door. Bitch's heart jumped with the sound of the key in the front door, and Mistress entered, carrying a number of bags.

"You're going to love what I've gotten you," Mistress cooed to them, and bitch beamed with joy at her return, "but aren't you forgetting something? I know you gave me a great deal of pleasure last night, but that's no excuse for rudeness." She stared at bitch intently who was clueless to her meaning. When Mistress turned her butt to the side, inquisitively gesturing to it with her eyes and raising her eyebrows, a light bulb went off in bitch's mind, the greeting. How could bitch be so forgetful so soon?

Bitch crawled quickly in front of Mistress and asked, "Please Mistress, may I greet you by kissing your ass? It would be a great privilege for me to kiss your ass."

Mistress looked like she was giving this request considerable thought, however she was just trying to provide some frustration for her bitch. "How quickly you forget these little rituals. I guess you don't like greeting me this way," she said.

"Oh no, please, I love kissing your ass," and that secret thrill shuddered through bitch's body, "I don't know what I would do if I couldn't greet you or pleasure you that way."

"You've convinced me for now, but don't ever forget again, or you'll never kiss it again. How sad it would be for you to have my ass off limits forever," she said, victorious in bitch's disclosure of the secret desire she already long knew was there.