Mistress and Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch crawled behind Mistress. "Use your teeth to remove the underwear, and you better not bite me, or there will be Hell to pay."

Bitch did as told and slid the underwear down slowly, first pulling on one side and then the other until they were completely off. Then began the task of greeting the ass bitch loved so much, licking and tonguing her the way bitch knew she liked best, and then tongue fucking her, trying to get into her as deeply as possible and once in, slowly going in and out. Mistress gave a slow guttural sort of response and her hips began to push back onto their tongue, swaying in unison, and bitch knew they were pleasing Mistress.

When she had enough, Mistress abruptly pulled away from his face, leaving his tongue reaching for a last bit of treasure, and she laughed at the sight. Bitch's face turned red with embarrassment, which also pleased Mistress immensely.

"Let me show you the presents I've gotten us", and Mistress took out each item and did a little show and tell about each. There were wrist and ankle cuffs for times when she might want to restrain bitch, nipple clips to give more intensity, and she put a pair on bitch to demonstrate, making them writhe in a combination of pain and pleasure, a number of whips and straps for when she might want to hurt bitch and she gave bitch a quick couple of swats on the ass, also several different sized butt plugs for bitch to remember their ass was hers, and also a collar, a slave collar, Mistress said, with a dog-tag saying, "bitch" on it, and she had bitch kiss the collar before buckling it tightly around her now slave bitch's neck, but she saved what she called "the best" for last. She handed bitch a hand sized gift-wrapped box, and said, "This for you. I want you to wear it every day to remember that you now belong to me and that your sex and your orgasms belong to me. Open it."

Intrigued and somewhat excited to what it could be, bitch fumbled with the wrapping, finally opening the package to reveal a chastity device. Mistress clapped and said, "Isn't it delightful? Now it will be impossible for you to have an orgasm without my permission," and bitch became very sad at the prospect of not being able to freely orgasm. Until today they had at least an orgasm a day, often many more, but now residing in their hand was the instrument of their enslavement and complete submission. Seeing the sadness in their eyes, Mistress said, "Don't be sad. It's all about truly being my bitch and truly belonging to me. Don't you want that? Hasn't it already been wonderful?"

Bitch had to admit hat, even with the whippings from the day before, they were never more excited and connected to Mistress. Could this bring them closer together? Bitch couldn't see how, but bitch did want to belong to Mistress no matter what, so they agreed to do what Mistress wished for them. Mistress clapped again. "This is great," she said. "Now your sex officially belongs to me", and she fastened the device around bitch's sex and balls and, when it was on, attached a small numbered loop to lock it in place. "See, I'm not completely heartless. With this lock in place, it won't set off any annoying and embarrassing alarms when you go to work or to the store. Isn't that thoughtful?" she asked, waiting for a response. Bitch could only blush and nod in embarrassment.

"Let's see how well this chastity thing works, shall we? But first, let's plug that butt of yours." Mistress lubed up bitch's ass, trying to be even more sensual and stimulating than usual, to see how the chastity device functioned, and while bitch's sex wanted and tried to grow, it was painfully confined within the device. "Ooh that's so sad," Mistress said in a pouty, little girl voice. "It wants to grow, but it can't. Sooo saaad for bitchy poo." And with that she lubed up the biggest plug she had gotten and roughly shoved it up bitch's ass without warning, making them yelp.

All day, bitch pleasured Mistress with their hands and mouth, bringing Mistress to countless orgasms. However, at the end of the day, when Mistress penetrated bitch's ass with her strap-on, an surprising thing happened. The anal sex was pleasurable as usual, but without the possibility of orgasm, something new happened. There was a surrendering to Mistress's cock and a sense of being possessed by her. If asked in the past, bitch would have always said they felt possessed and under her spell, but this time was different. Without orgasm on some level to fuel the process, bitch felt themselves to be a part of Mistress and connected to her on a profoundly deep level. Bitch took pleasure in sensing each and every orgasm Mistress had and felt they shared the orgasms together. Later, just before drifting off to sleep, bitch thanked Mistress for her many gifts, including the chastity device.

During the weekends Mistress would cut off the lock and replace it with a small padlock that could easily be removed and relocked. She wore its small key on a chain around her neck and, at the time of her choosing, would remove the cage, and immediately bitch's sex would enlarge to a full erection. After telling bitch they were to tell Mistress when they were close to cumming, Mistress would then fuck bitch's ass or stroke their clitty, until they were about to cum, and laughing at thwarting bitch's impending orgasm, she would stop and say, "No cumming for bitchy poos", and then would painfully squeeze bitch's sex and balls until they would fit back into the device. Even though bitch had felt comfortable and resolved about not having orgasm before, this teasing and coming so close to orgasm was immensely frustrating, and bitch longed for release, often begging to be allowed to cum. However, with the start of the workweek, the padlock would be replaced by another numbered loop, out of Mistress' "kindness", and the imprisonment would continue.

Bitch and Mistress continued like this for about 6 months, each day giving Mistress their greeting first thing every morning and again upon seeing each other later in the day, and then pleasuring her in any way she wished. Sometimes bitch would wear a dildo on their face and fuck Mistress and sometimes, even bitch's very own strap-on. Bitch's clitty was no longer for fucking. Bitch's purpose was to give pleasure to their Mistress without thought to their own. There were often times when Mistress would whip bitch, for their own good, she said, and bitch actually began to crave the intensity of these whippings as painful and tear producing as they were. The whippings were often quite sensual and fairly mild for most of the time, focusing on bitch's "sweet spots", but then moving onto the searing pain Mistress craved to inflict on bitch. Anal sex for bitch was becoming far less frequent, but bitch still loved it and was extremely grateful and moved when Mistress would bestow this gift upon them. This continued act cemented their bond, especially for bitch, and bitch treasured those moments.

After about 6 months of chastity, Mistress announced she was going to allow bitch to have an orgasm. Bitch wasn't really sure whether this would happen or was just another of Mistress' teases, so bitch didn't initially get their hopes up, however Mistress assured bitch that she was sincere and said that if bitch was able to cum, bitch would be allowed and encouraged to do so.

The "special day" began like most days, with bitch's tongue deep inside Mistress' ass, which she and bitch now referred to as "treasure", a fitting tribute to the reverence to which bitch held those greetings and Mistress' most private place. Throughout the day bitch pleasured mistress to numerous orgasms, by tonguing her, face fucking her, and fucking her wearing bitch's own personal strap-on, the only cock that bitch would ever put in Mistress, she said, all the time remaining locked in chastity.

Late in the day, Mistress started to whip bitch in her sensual style, which excited bitch a great deal. However today rather than progress to the extreme whipping bitch usually received, Mistress stopped and said, "Are you ready for your orgasm? Tell me how much you want it". With the chastity device sill on, bitch was sincere but not especially passionate, however, once the device was off, bitch begged for release as if their life depended on it. Upon removing the device bitch's sex had sprung to life, and their breathing took on a feverish quality.

"Hold still", Mistress called out and then began to strike bitch sensually all over their body, until they were quivering. "I am going to whip you, and I don't want you to cum until I say so. If you fail and cum without my permission, you may never get out of that chastity device again, but if you do as I say, you will have the orgasm I promised. You are not to touch or rub yourself in any way. Are we clear?" bitch nodded their assent, "Here we go."

Mistress alternated between a quirt, a strap, and a cat. The hits stung but at the same time were quite pleasurable, hitting bitch's "sweet spots". Mistress had become quite the expert in this kind of "edge-play". Soon bitch was squirming and moaning and crying out of frustration because they were so close to cumming, but bitch was fearful and didn't want to be locked away forever, never again to cum. Mistress now picked up her whipping in earnest. Gone was any intent to play an edge. Now she wanted to inflict pain and was succeeding brilliantly, and bitch was screaming and moaning in the unbearable pain.

Out of all this intensity Mistress screamed at bitch, "Cum now you fucking bitch! Here's your chance! Cum Now, Cum for Mistress!" And through the tears and sobbing, bitch came and came, all the while the beating continued, until bitch collapsed, sobbing, their chest heaving, no longer able to hold themselves up. And with bitch's body lying belly down on the floor, Mistress moved to a position past bitch's head, and lying on her belly, scooped as much of bitch's cum as she could and smeared it into the crack of her ass and backed her ass/treasure so it met bitch's head and face. "Here bitch, have your treasure", and as if in a dream, bitch buried their mouth and tongue deep into the crack of her ass and lapped at Mistress' treasure and cum. Sometime in the midst of lapping at Mistress' treasure, bitch passed out.

When bitch awoke, they were in bed, their chastity device back on. Mistress was rubbing cream on all the now-raising welts, saying how much she loved bitch. How Mistress got bitch there to the bedroom was beyond bitch's reasoning right then. Bitch only knew that this was where they belonged.

PART 2

For the next several months this became Mistress and bitch's routine. Nothing had changed in what was expected of bitch, and bitch more than willingly performed all their duties without question or resistance. What seemed to change most for bitch was that, after their orgasmic beating, bitch approached their life with a new sense of equanimity and peace with themselves. Even without having an orgasm, the whippings became an experience bitch treasured as much as anything else, and during the most extreme moments and despite bitch's tears, there was a calm and joyful place of deep connection to Mistress, a surrendering to their bond, feeling safe in her powerful presence.

Every few months, bitch would be released from the chastity cage and allowed to orgasm, usually paired to a severe beating. These became bitch's most treasured moments. Mistress stopped taking off the chastity cage and teasing bitch, largely because in this place of equanimity bitch didn't care if they came or not. The teasing just didn't have the same effect. Whether bitch came or not was up to Mistress, and Mistress would choose the time for bitch, not bitch, and bitch would wait as long as that took. Bitch truly believed that these were Mistress' orgasms as was their sex. They no longer belonged to bitch in any way. There was even a part of bitch that, if orgasms were taken away entirely, bitch would still love their life just as much. Orgasms were no longer the frosting on the cake; they had become merely the cherry on top, delicious, yet hardly making a difference to bitch. Bitch lived to please Mistress. Bitch belonged to Mistress.

In the two years they lived together, they had never entertained at home, keeping their friendships as well as personal and business relationships apart from their home life. That was why bitch was surprised, when one day at work, Mistress called and said she had invited some friends to come over after work for some wine and snacks and asked if bitch minded. "Not at all. It would be nice to meet some of your friends after all these years," bitch said. Mistress also asked if bitch minded picking up some more wine on their way home because she was pretty sure the one bottle they did have wouldn't be enough. They both laughed in agreement, and bitch said they would take care of things.

So bitch wasn't at all surprised when they opened the door and heard the sound of women's laughter. Putting the things they bought on the counter, bitch told Mistress that they had taken the liberty of also buying some French Bread, crackers, and several spreads from their local deli. "Oooh that's so sweet," two of the women said in unison. Bitch went up to each woman, and gave their given name, and each woman introduced themselves to them.

Bitch then went to give Mistress a hug, who surprised them by pushing bitch away and then asking loud enough for all to hear, "Where's my greeting? Or are you done with those?" Mistress waited for bitch's reply. Bitch was totally shocked by this new circumstance they found themselves in. Certainly Mistress wouldn't expect bitch to greet her in their usual way in front of these people?

Unbeknownst to bitch, Mistress had long told her friends all about her relationship with bitch, and how it had evolved. They had heard her stories from almost the beginning of their Mistress/bitch/slave relationship. Most hadn't believed her at all. It was too fantastic. But now all five waited to see if the promised performance would occur as billed.

Bitch whispered to Mistress, calling her by her given name, "Please don't make me do this. Please."

"I'm so upset with you right now," Mistress hissed loudly. "I'm not sure what will happen to us without the greeting I expect from a bitch like you. So what's it going to be? You're embarrassing me in front of my friends." Then, turning to her friends, she said, "You'll have to pardon this stupid bitch. She's trying to sort out her priorities."

Slowly and shakily bitch began to drop to the floor, and kneeled before their Mistress, who was beginning to revel in her victory. "Please Mistress, this bitch would like to greet you," bitch said in a barely audible tone.

"I can't hear you, and I'm even more certain my friends can't either. Say it again. Tell me what you're wanting. Say it loud enough that everyone can hear," demanded Mistress.

What bitch wanted more than almost anything at that moment was to simply disappear. The only thing in this moment that was more important was bitch not losing Mistress and her Love. So in a voice that quaked and quivered but was loud enough that all could hear, bitch requested, "Please Mistress. Please grant this bitch the honor of greeting you".

"And how would you greet me? Be very specific. Stop being so coy. I want everyone to know and hear how you want to greet me"

Shaking very visibly in total humiliation, bitch said, "Please allow me to greet you by kissing your treasure", thinking if he used their word, it might better and reveal less. Bitch was still hoping for some graceful way out of this seemingly hopeless dilemma.

"My friends don't know what treasure you're talking about. Treasure? I don't think you want to greet me at all. I think we're done with these greetings. Don't you?" Mistress declared looking directly into bitch's eyes and into bitch's soul.

"Noooo," cried out bitch, finally realizing what a desperate situation they were in. "Please let me kiss your sweet ass. I love greeting you this way. It's just that...," and his voice trailed off. The women let out an audible gasp at bitch's revelation. So it was true. Her stories were true.

"Yes you may kiss my ass. Is that all you want to do?" asking in a much more kindly and inquisitive tone.

"No that's not all," bitch whimpered. "Please allow me to greet you by tongue fucking your treasure, I mean your beautiful asshole," he trembled saying.

"And if you taste shit?"

"I won't care as long as you allow me the treasure of tonguing your asshole."

"And is this the way you dress when you greet your Mistress," she asked, knowing the answer.

"No. I mean, no Mistress," bitch sheepishly answered back.

"Then do it right for god's sake. This shouldn't be so difficult for you. Think of all the hundreds of times you've greeted me before," Mistress hissed again, but deep down she was proud that bitch responded as she hoped.

Bitch stripped out of all his clothes, leaving them in a pile, and scrambled on all fours to greet and service his mistress. All the women could all see his caged member and his completely hairless body. Even though bitch felt like passing out from terror and shame, bitch knew they had better please Mistress in front of her friends, and soon he was parting her beautiful globes and bitch's tongue was seeking out her prize. Mistress shuddered when they hit their target.

One of her friends let out an "Ewe, that's nasty".

"Oooh," Mistress moaned, "Don't you knock it until you try it. He'll greet any of you who'd like to see what it's like to have a slave worshipping your ass. Aaaah, it's more wonderful than you could possibly know."

Soon Mistress' hips swayed in rhythm to his probing tongue, and for a moment she was lost in the world that only she and bitch shared, and then she pushed him away, saying, "Enough. Bitch go crawl in front of each of my friends and ask if you can greet them as well. Tonight they are all your Mistresses, and you are to refer to them as Mistress. Understood?"

And bitch nodded and said, "Yes Mistress", and proceeded to crawl in front of each and ask, "Mistress, would you allow this bitch to greet you by kissing and tonguing your ass?" This was hard for bitch to do but far easier than the ordeal Mistress had just put bitch through.

"And tongue-fucking them," Mistress added.

"And tongue-fucking your beautiful ass", bitch corrected himself.

Three of the women were grossed out at the prospect, but two were definitely interested and were only too thrilled to experience this new pleasure. One of the women bucked to a surprising orgasm, and Mistress had to stop the two of them because her friend didn't look like she would ever recover from the mind blowing orgasms that flowed from one to the next, hardly without pause. Finally one of the reluctant ones came around due to obvious pleasure the other two were experiencing. She wasn't disappointed either. Mistress assured the remaining two that bitch's services were available to them all night if they changed their minds, which they both finally did. All agreed it was an experience worth repeating. Mistress made it clear that anytime they were guests at the house, bitch was theirs to use as they wished, the same greeting would always be offered, and that their Mistress status continued after this night.

Mistress then demonstrated some of the many ways she used and took pleasure from bitch. She explained the function of chastity and how chastity had deepened their relationship and bitch's submissiveness, which bitch, when asked, readily admitted was true.

They marveled as Mistress fucked bitch's ass and watched as Mistress began to have a cascade of orgasms. One of the women asked if she could try fucking bitch, so bitch was ordered to help her on with the harness, and as she fucked bitch, she proceeded to have one of her strongest orgasms ever. Later, towards the end of the evening they all took turns whipping bitch, surprised how compliant bitch remained, even under considerable duress. One woman was particularly cruel with the whip, and bitch wasn't certain they'd relish seeing her again soon.