Mistress and Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the day, bitch and cunt were allowed to recover in their room, while Master helped Mistress become acquainted to her new surroundings. Master noted to Mistress that she had been far harsher to both slaves than he had ever been and tried to caution her to be easier on them. "I thought their purpose was to do and receive whatever I wanted, not what they wanted, or even what you wanted."

Master raised his hands up, "OK, you're right", surrendering to whatever she wanted to do with the slaves, now her slaves also.

Later bitch and cunt could hear Master and Mistress making love down the hall. And after Master and Mistress screamed their combined cumming, Mistress called for cunt to come into their room. After cunt crawled into their room, Mistress ordered cunt to lay on the floor on her back, and then climbing off Master's cock, she climbed off the bed and onto cunt's face, ordering her lick her Master's cum out of her Mistress' pussy. Mistress told cunt that as long as Mistress lived with Master, he would never fuck cunt's pussy again, that her Mistress' pussy was reserved for Master's cock alone. She said that Master would still fuck her ass and mouth, but never her cunt. Her cunt was for others to use, referring to Master's friends. Cunt lapped at her harsh Mistress' pussy, which was brimming with cum as well as her own abundant juices, and cunt submitted fully to this cruel and powerful woman. And when Mistress finally rose she told cunt to thank her for the privilege of licking her pussy and swallowing her Master's seed, which cunt did, meaning it fully. With her sex hovering just above cunt's face, Mistress told her of her intention of having cunt's pussy lips pierced with about 16 rings, 8 in each lip. The rings' purpose was to lock up cunt's cunt, so no one could have access without the key, and Mistress would have the only key. And with that, she dismissed cunt, who crawled back to her room, shaken at what had just transpired.

True to her word, the next day a man arrived with his bag full of clamps, piercing tools, and a variety of rings and pierced cunt's labia with 8 rings on each side. He was told not to use anything that would make the piercing less painful, that, in fact, that was the point, to make this ordeal as painful and humiliating as possible for this cunt. To make matters worse, when this stranger announced he was done, Mistress offered him the use of any of the holes that were available, including cunt's freshly pierced pussy. He expressed concern that using cunt's pussy so soon might lead to an infection, but Mistress encouraged him to, "Go for it. Take that little cunt for a test drive. It may be the last action that cunt sees for a while", and with that "go ahead", he battered her swelling pussy, quickly cumming, and leaving her quite bloody. After the man left, Mistress had bitch clean cunt up with their tongue and mouth, adding to her pain and humiliation.

Yet despite Mistress' harshness, cunt did their very utmost to please her and enthusiastically allowed herself to be degraded in front of this Goddess, and one day, almost without any awareness on cunt's part, she responded, "Yes Goddess," instead of Mistress, and a new form of greeting and addressing was established. Sandy became cunt's Goddess.

Cunt bathed, shampooed, and shaved her Goddess, helped her dress, and put on her make-up. Any mistake, even imperceptible to others or perhaps only imagined or contrived, was met with Goddess' fury and punishment. Goddess from that first day, loved to hurt cunt. Perhaps it was because she had been Master's favorite before her, or because of her now growing but firmly established sadism, she didn't know, but she did know she loved to hear cunt scream in pain. It made Goddess so wet, when cunt's screams pierced her being, Goddess just craved more, and in her own way, so did cunt. They were meant for each other.

One day, when it was just the two of them at home, Goddess instructed cunt to bring her strap-on with its harness to Goddess' bedroom. Goddess had cunt put the harness on Goddess, slowly and sensually fucking Goddess, using the end that was meant to be inside her while she wore the harness. Once firmly strapped in, she ravaged cunt's mouth and took her pleasure in doing so, cumming to several orgasms in quick succession. Then placing wrist and ankle restraints on cunt, secured her, spread-eagled, to the 4 corners of the bed, and then began sensually teasing her with a cat, dragging its tails all over her body, across her breasts and neck and between her legs, striking her tender spots with a delicate lightness, making cunt tremble. Then Goddess stopped and asked, "What do you want, cunt?" and waited for her reply.

It came quickly, "Hurt me. Hurt me. I love it when you hurt me."

And needing no further encouragement, Goddess laid into cunt, striking her hard and immediately on her cunt, some of the tails' knots got stuck on cunt's rings, but Goddess roughly yanked them away, leaving cunt screaming. Now switching to a cane, she struck at cunt's breasts, marking them with quickly visible stripes. Goddess caned her all over her body. For the next 20 minutes, as Goddess caned, cunt screamed, begging her to stop, but there was no way Goddess was going to stop, cunt's screams were just too delicious. Goddess' own pussy was just dripping around the strap-on, and cunt's screaming was music to her ears. Then stopping for a moment and licking her lips, Goddess struck at cunt's sex, repeatedly, eliciting the most horrendous shrieks, yet cunt was writhing in an orgasmic agony. Cumming and screaming and cumming and screaming, the blows to her sex kept coming. Finally cunt became quiet and calm, and Goddess stopped and lay down her cane.

Crawling onto the bed herself, Goddess lay next to cunt, and kissed her tenderly on the lips. It seemed like a dream to cunt, drifting in and out of awareness and consciousness. It seemed as if someone was kissing her, and when her eyes opened, there was Goddess, licking cunt's lips, parting them, softly inserting her tongue and kissing her, Goddess' tongue seeking hers. Still restrained, cunt strained to embrace Goddess, but it was impossible to move her arms at all. Now Goddess moved her attention to cunt's breasts and just as tenderly licked and kissed them, sometimes licking along the now rising angry red welts, and sucking on cunt's nipples and nibbling on them, then biting them hard, causing cunt to moan and arch her back, trying feel every last bit of pleasure Goddess was bestowing on her. Leaving her breasts, Goddess began to lick the insides of cunt's thighs, making her way to cunt's sex, finally lingering there. The sensation of being licked on her completely exposed sex was a mixture of both pain, from the wounds of the caning just moments earlier, and the pleasure of having their sex licked so tenderly. The sensations were exquisite for cunt probably because of the mixture of pain with pleasure, but whatever the reason, cunt was loving the feeling and loving the woman giving her this experience of a lifetime. Before cunt could reach the orgasm that was building inside her, Goddess stopped, leaving cunt feeling beyond frustration, yet before the fullness of her frustration could be realized, cunt felt the tip of Goddess' strap-on touch the rings guarding her pussy. "Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need", urged Goddess.

"Oh God, You know what I need. Fuck me. Fuck Me. Fuck me...," cunt implored her Goddess, all the while shaking her head violently side to side, and with that, Goddess rammed cunt as hard as she could. Again the combination of unbelievable pleasure mixing with her searing pain transported cunt once again. Cunt came immediately and seconds later again and again. Cunt lost all awareness of having a body, she was just a cunt experiencing pleasure and pleasure building to greater pleasure. "I love you. I love you", was all that she could say, so grateful for this Goddess, who could make her feel this way.

Goddess continued fucking cunt until Goddess had several orgasms of her own, and still moving slowly deep inside cunt, kissed her gently again and caressed her breasts. Goddess whispered very softly, "I love you too. I think I forbade Master your cunt, so I could have your sweet little cunt all to myself. Your pain is wonderful to me in a way I can't describe and don't want to. The more you hurt, the more turned on I become," and suddenly ground her pelvis deeply into cunt's, causing her to wince in pain and pleasure, cumming again, confirming their pain/pleasure bond.

Gently withdrawing from cunt's sex, Goddess left the bed briefly to retrieve the specially made lock whose extra long curved hasp threaded its way through the overlapping rings of cunt's labia and completely sealing cunt's pussy. "Now your cunt belongs to me", exclaimed Goddess, reveling in her ownership, and then she lightly kissed cunt's clit, making her shudder once again.

"Thank you", and "I love you" was all that cunt could manage in this altered state, and still restrained cunt and Goddess drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night cunt was awakened by Goddess' pussy covering her face. "Wake up cunt, I've got to pee. Open your mouth and drink", she said, and once she sensed cunt's mouth was open, let her pee flow into cunt's surprised mouth, cunt still being half asleep. "I'll beat you if you spill any. I'll beat you anyway", Goddess laughed as cunt gulped and swallowed as fast as she could, being new to this human toilet business. Once Goddess stopped peeing, she instructed cunt to clean her, then pleasure her. Then after cumming from cunt's expert tongue and mouth, Goddess covered them both and resumed her position cuddled up next to spread-eagled cunt and kissed her deeply, savoring the taste of her own juices mixed with her own urine. This cunt will do anything for me, she thought, loving cunt's utter submission to her and the thrill this gave her. I will beat her tomorrow for not thanking me for drinking my pee, she smiled to herself, knowing she would find some excuse to beat her anyway, not that she needed any.

When Master returned the next day, Goddess and he discussed the recent events. He was really pleased about the way cunt and she were connecting. Goddess was certain she wanted to keep both cunt and bitch but felt it was important to keep their sub/slaves off balance, rarely having a sense of complacency, yet alone security. Master agreed and was glad Goddess wanted to keep them and said that keeping them insecure and on their toes was a great strategy.

That night instead of watching TV, Master and Goddess had their slaves put on a little sex show for the two of them, while they also made love on the couch. Master commented on how beautiful cunt looked with her body all crisscrossed with red stripes and with the new hardware between her legs. Cunt beamed at this comment, remembering and treasuring each and every stripe and the moment Goddess took ownership of her cunt, while bitch was buried deep between cunt's cheeks, where they belonged, tongue-fucking cunt's ass, still bitch's treasure.