Mistress and her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this moment, if I had even a hope of getting off, I would have begged until my voice ran out, but I could tell that right now I didn't matter at all to Mistress.

Coming out of my frustrated daze, I noticed that they were both breathing quite heavily, and Mistress had not stopped moaning into my ear.

Thrusting himself deeper than ever before, Nick suddenly let out a deep moan, and I knew that he was now cumming deep inside Mistress. This in turn let off a chain reaction in Mistress, and I could tell by the way that she tensed up that she was now cumming all over his cock as he pumped deep inside of her. Even in the midst of her pleasure, Mistress still leaned down to my ear and whispered "He's filling me up with his cum pet, deeper than you could ever go, and all you're thinking about is him filling you up."

I didn't answer, fearful that my voice would betray me, but Mistress just moaned into my ear. "Mmmm, you're such a little slut. You enjoyed this didn't you, you lying there helpless whilst Nick fucked me like you never could? You're such a bitch pet."

Coming down from her orgasm, with Nick collapsed to the side, presumably asleep from the snoring, Mistress reached to the side where my blindfold was lying. "You don't need to see this next part." Mistress finished tying it off, completely covering my vision, and then she pivoted and placed her pussy against my face. "Lick me clean pet." Eager to please Mistress, and selfishly hoping for some reciprocation, I set to licking at Mistress with vigour.

Digging around with my tongue I found some cum, Nick's cum, buried in my Mistress' pussy. I was eating another man's cum out of my Mistress' cunt. Why did I like that so much?

Of course me eating Nick's cum was no new development, I had cleaned out Mistress from his escapades before, and I was frequently forced to give him blow jobs whenever he came over. Not that I was complaining of course, if he was good enough for my Mistress than he was more than good enough for me.

Unable to remain sitting up anymore, Mistress collapsed over me as I continued to lick her pussy.

"Mmm, good pet. You always treat me so nice; maybe I should return the favour more." Without skipping a beat, Mistress shifted slightly and suddenly I was in her mouth, and she was sucking on me. It was bliss, I felt like I was going to burst in her mouth right then, but I contained myself. I wasn't going to ruin it right now. Mistress suddenly pulled her mouth off of me, but continued to stoke me with her hand.

"Are you going to cum pet? Even if it means punishment later? Are you that desperate to cum?" I pulled back slightly so I had room to breathe. "Yes Mistress." I replied before going back to work, doubling my efforts.

"Well then be sure to enjoy yourself pet, as this might be the last time in a long time where I let you cum. But I'm in a good mood, so let me know when you're close." Mistress lowered herself back down onto me as I continued to lick her clean.

After a few more minutes, I could feel my control start to slip, and I pulled away to let Mistress know that I was coming.

My voice was quavery as I said "Mistress, I-I'm about to cum."

She heard me but she didn't stop, she kept sucking on me as I went back to pleasuring her, eager to make her cum before I did.

About a minute later, I felt Mistress tense up on top of me, and the next thing I knew she was cumming on my face. That was the last straw for me and I let myself go inside of Mistress.

I came, hard. Two weeks' worth of cum flowed into her mouth. Mistress, never let me cum in her mouth, hell, she rarely let me cum at all, but here I was, filling up her mouth as she came down from her own orgasm. She didn't swallow, and I could imagine her cheeks puffing out, filled with my seed, and I could already imagine what she was going to do with it.

Carefully pulling off my shaft, keeping her mouth sealed, unwilling to spill a drop, I felt Mistress reposition herself so that her mouth was over mine. Realizing what came next, I opened my mouth wide and poked out my tongue. Much as I thought she would, Mistress then opened her pursed lips a small amount and slowly dripped my own hot sticky load into my hungry maw.

As the warm cum entered my mouth, I savoured some, really tasting it and noticing its difference to Nick's. It was delicious none the less and I swallowed every drop, at the end I opened my mouth to show Mistress that I had swallowed it all.

Reaching up with her hand Mistress ruffled my hair. "Good boy", she said before falling on top of me, cuddling up close. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt Mistress' breath on my ear once again. "I hope you enjoyed that slut, because you are not going to be cumming for a long time." With these words Mistress once again made herself comfortable and promptly fell asleep, but sleep did not come easy to me as I contemplated possibly months of no relief and constant teasing. I couldn't decide whether to be excited or terrified, a feeling that was part of every day with Mistress. Thinking these thoughts with Mistress' warm body pressed up against me, I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I awoke still tied to the bed, and because of this I was feeling quite sore and achy. My blindfold was missing, allowing me to look around the room, although the ropes still somewhat hindered my vision. Mistress was nowhere to be seen, her familiar warmth missing from my side. Suddenly a large shadow was cast over my face and I looked upwards.

Nick was awake. And he was hard. Whatever were we going to do about that?

I opened my mouth wide in preparation for what was coming.

Nick moved his hips forward and suddenly there was a cock in my throat. Nick moaned. "Good little bitch, take my cock."

I heard Mistress walk up behind Nick, saw her hands reaching around and stroking the length not in my mouth. "Are you enjoying my pet Nick?"

"I think that he might be enjoying it as well." he said, nodding towards my crotch where there was a noticeable bulge in my panties.

Next thing I knew Josie was on the bed and she was stroking my cock.

"I think he is enjoying himself just a bit too much, care to make it a bit more uncomfortable for him?"

Nick's response was to drive his hips forward suddenly, burying the entirety of his cock in my throat. Even despite my practice, this was pushing my limit. My eyes started to tear up, and breathing became difficult.

I had never been harder.

Leaning down to my ear, I could feel Mistress' hot breath. "Are you ready for your punishment bitch? You thought you would be allowed to cum and there would be no consequences? You were dead wrong slut."

Black spots were showing in my vision as Mistress finished speaking. Nick suddenly pulled out, only waiting a few seconds for me to get my breath back before he grabbed my pigtails and thrust himself back in. He eventually found his rhythm, his cum filled nuts hitting my nose with every inwards plough filling my mind with their scent and their payload that was en route to my stomach.

Mistress started to play with my cock again, but after a while she pulled away and there was this strange tightness around the base of my cock.

Before I could think about it, Mistress had climbed on top of me and was riding me. I was so close to cumming, yet I just couldn't, the cord around the base of my cock stopping my pleasure. Mistress continued to torture me, bouncing up and down on top of me as Nick reshaped my throat.

While Nick was still in my mouth, Mistress moved and placed herself on top of my face, grinding herself against Nick as he continued to drive his hips forwards.

Nick suddenly pulled out and drove into Mistress' pussy, leaving me feeling completely empty as Nick's balls continue to hit my face as I licked up at the part where they were now joined.

Mistress' mouth came off of me and her hands slackened as Nick continued to drill forwards. I was as hard as ever, but Mistress was too busy moaning to pay much attention her pet.

I licked upwards at his balls as they tensed, ready to unload right inside my Mistress.

At the last moment, Nick pulled himself out of Mistress and buried himself in my throat again before releasing the floodgates. I struggled to swallow it all; drowning in his cum, it seemed like a never ending tide.

As he neared the end of his orgasm, just as spots were appearing in my vision again, Nick pulled his massive length out of me, spraying his last few shots all over my face, leaving me glazed as I tried to get my breath back.

Nick put the tip into my open mouth, and I quickly set to cleaning him off, sucking every last tasty drop out of him.

When he was completely clean, he pulled himself out and I spoke up. "Mistress, we need to have Nick over more."

Mistress turned around, lying down on top of me, my tied up length between her legs. "That we do pet, that we do." Her eyes gazed at Nick length as he rested it on my face.

Her eyes regaining focus, Mistress noticed the cum decorating my face. "You look so good like that pet, with your face covered in cum and a cock throbbing on your face. But let's get you cleaned up." Without wasting a second, Mistress leaned forward and began to lick my face clean, spitting every drop of stray cum into my mouth. I felt Nick becoming hard again thanks to the display, as did Mistress. Smiling up at Nick, Mistress took one long lick of his cock before standing up and leading him into the shower, leaving me still tied to the bed.

I could hear their cries of pleasure in the shower and I felt the frustration grow as I grew harder despite the bands on my cock. I got the distinct feeling that the day had only just begun, and I was going to love every second of it.

12