Mistress & Her Madam Ch. 02

Story Info
Male Sub watches his Domme get worked over more.
2.1k words
4.16
24.6k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Though you could likely get something out of this story alone, it is recommended that you read Part 1)

*

I was across Madam's lap, feeling each of increasing larger anal beads probing deep in my ass. I was fighting the urge to moan in ecstasy. I was slowly surrendering myself to my mistress' domme. I was their collective plaything and I was enjoying it.

And then I was shocked back into the here and now with a sharp smack on my ass. Madam was spanking my bare ass while my Mistress was kneeling by my side slowly stroking my cock as it hung between Madam's legs.

"Your plaything is leaking, Madam" Mistress said quietly.

"Make him taste it." Madam directed as she laid yet another smack on my ass.

Mistress again fed her fingers which were dripping with my pre-cum to me and I willingly and a bit greedily tasted. Then as suddenly as it started it stopped.

"You've been corrected enough, plaything. Now you must be punished."

Madam had me stand up; I had to make sure not to lose the stem of beads buried in my ass. Madam then led Mistress over to a mattress in the corner of the basement and had her get on all fours. Moving back over to the toy strewn table, she took a large egg off the table and placed it in Mistress' visibly soaked pussy. Madam then beckoned me toward her.

"You will watch her get off on that egg, but you are not to touch her or yourself." Madam said curtly. "Since this little slut likes to get herself off with a little pitiful buzz toy, I will show her what a real buzz toy is. I have other matters to attend to." She turned on her heel and walked away. I heard her heels clicking up the basement stairs and I was left to watch my mistress. Her head was positioned so she could see herself in a mirror and me standing next to her. I could hear the soft hum of the vibrating egg in her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Im going to cum." Mistress hissed. "You like standing there watching me get off?"

"Yes." I said meekly

"I made the mistake of calling out your name when she watched me play with myself." She snarled as she came down from her first orgasm. Now she is going to punish us both.

"How is she going to punish me?" I mused.

"I don't know." She moaned and then was racked by another orgasm.

My cock ached as I stood and watched her ride the orgamsic roller coaster up one orgasm and down another. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was Madam and she was not alone. Madam was being followed by another couple an interracial couple. The man was well built and very dark skinned, in contrast to my brown skin. The woman was quite curvy and a fiery redhead. Both were dressed, though the man only had jeans on and the woman was dressed much like Madam, in a lacy black bustier and thigh high boots. Like Madam she wore no panties and I could see her neatly shaven pussy.

"As you can see, my pet has a plaything. They are being punished.' Madam spoke to her companions The plaything must watch her get off repeatedly. If you feel the need to use my toy for your own personal use, feel free."

Pushing past me as if I wasn't even there, the male half of the couple knelt in front of Mistress and offered her his thick black cock after her shed his jeans. I watched in envy as Mistress, lost in her own lustful haze hungrily gobbled his hard on. I wished that I was the one getting head. Meanwhile, the female half knelt behind mistress and lazily rubbed Mistress' clit and pushed the butt plug back deeper into her ass, which had nearly come out. Mistress moaned around the cock that she was sucking.

"Do you have something to fuck her with? The lady asked.

"Yes, use this." Madam walked by me and handed her a small strap on dildo. The lady then proceeded to strap on the phallus and ease herself into Mistress' soaked pussy. I now was watching my Mistress being used like a fuck toy. I was trembling with lust and my cock was throbbing. Madam made it no easier, walking up behind me and guiding me to my knees.

"You are dripping on the floor, toy. Do you like watching your mistress get fucked like the whore she is?"

"Yes, Madam."

Meanwhile, both the head and tail end of the fuck toy that was my Mistress quickened their pace. I was hoping that the man wasn't going to blow his load in my mistress' mouth. But Madam had control of the situation.

"Do not cum in her mouth, switch places and get her warmed up."

The male and female switch places and I watched my mistress fellate the dildo that had been deep in her pussy, meanwhile she moaned as she was getting stretched by the now real cock in her pussy. Madam decided to have mercy on me.

"Plaything, make my pet airtight."

"I slid underneath mistress and as the man slid out of her roughly pulled the plug out her ass with a loud pop. Mistress sighed, and then moaned lustily as he inserted his swollen cock in her gaping ass. I now had a perfect view of my mistress, continuing to fellate the dildo. The female the pulled the dildo off and roughly shoved my mistress' face in her wet pussy. I was shocked to see my mistress hungrily lap at the woman's swollen clit and engorged pussy lips all the while, riding my cock and getting drilled in her ass.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." The man groaned. I could feel him stiffen in her ass.

"You better fuck me later and not go to sleep." His companion snarled at him. As she pulled away from both my mistress and me. They began to talk amongst themselves as they got up off the mattress. They more or less ignored the two of us but thanked Madam as they just as brusquely headed back up the stairs. I was in mid-stroke when Madam snapped her fingers.

"Not yet. Both of you get up."

Both my Mistress and I got up and knelt on the mattress in front of Madam. It was clear that she had enjoyed the tableau that we put on for her as her porcelain skin was flushed.

"Service me pet" She nodded to my mistress who crawled over to the table and took a very large dildo and after lubing it slightly, inserted the dildo slowly into Madam shaved pussy. Madam beckoned to me and I moved toward her, massaging and kneading Madam's full and engorged breasts and nipples. Mistress then sawed back and forth, ramming the thick black dildo into Madam's pussy with increased speed and gusto. It didn't take long before Madam came hard. After she came down from her orgasmic haze, she leaned forward and kissed my mistress on her cheek.

"You have both been very good. Now amuse me, plaything. Fuck my toy. Make her scream on your cock. But you will not cum until I allow you. First place the plug back into her; I don't want any of her ass cum mixing with yours when I let you get off. You will eat your cum out of her when I allow you to cum.

I moved behind my mistress and after reinserting her plug slid my engorged cock into her.

"Don't fuckin' tease me. Fuck me like the hot wet slut that I am"

"Silence, pet!" Madam chided. "Go very slow, plaything." I slowly slid my aching cock into my mistress listening to her groan as I buried myself to the hilt, and then slowly withdrew. It took all my will power not to throw myself into it and fuck her with wild abandon.

My mistress grew impatient in her state of unabashed lust. "Dammit, I need you to pound me hard!"

Madam leaned forward and roughly yanked my mistress' hair. "He will give you what I feel you deserve!" If you don't like it, I might just make your plaything fuck me, while you watch with that pitiful little vibrator I found you with."

"NO! Please, Madam. I will be a good slut and take what you graciously give to me."

"I know you will." Madam said with a smug smile on her face. For my part, I said nothing and continued my agonizingly slow rhythm in and out of my mistress' now flooding pussy. The buildup in my balls was torture, they were so tight against my groin it was almost painful. I was unwilling to risk Madam's wrath. So I held my tongue and continued my torturous motion in and out of a pussy that was now squirting Mistress' cum. She was shrieking in unabashed lust as I was doing.

Madam moved behind me and whispered in my ear. "You want to fuck her hard, don't you?"

"Yes, Madam." I replied in a ragged voice.

"She's squirting all over my toy." Madam observed, reaching between my legs and feeling the river like stream of cum that was coming out of my Mistress' pussy with every stroke.

"Yes, Madam."

"Fuck her, slam that cock into her. Punish her with that black cock."

Freed from my slow restrictions, I nearly rose up with a lusty growl. Rearing back, I picked up the pace. Almost fully withdrawing my cock on every stroke now, I began to slam my cock into my Mistress and relished the now desperate screams.

"Yes, fuck me hard! Give me that cum!"

"Not till I allow it!" Madam chided. But I was too far gone at this point to care. And then it happened. Madam reached for the beads that I had grown so used to being in my ass and gave a swift yank. Dislodging two of the beads, I let out a groan."

"Make him cum Madam, please!" Mistress beseeched Madam.

"Yes, fill her with your cum." Madam agreed in calm almost lazy tone." She then pulled more of the balls out of my ass and it was too much. Letting out a primal scream, I pushed forward and emptied what seemed like an endless spurt of cum. I continued to spasm and spurt after spurt flooded her pussy as each ball was pulled out. When the last ball was removed, I nearly passed out from exhaustion and collapsed over my Mistress's back.

My mistress was mumbling incoherently. Moaning for more cum and thanking Madam for letting her toy fill her up.

"Your toy is not finished!" Madam said sternly. "Just because he filled you up with cum it does not mean that it can stay. Turn over and make the toy clean you up."

Slowly turning over, my Mistress offered her distended well worn pussy to me and I dove at it with gusto. I relished the intoxicating mix of her sweetness and my salty cum. As I licked, I took a bit of a liberty. I sucked on my Mistress' engorged clit. A move that made her sigh and raise her hips to my face. I was rewarded with another squirt of cum. Madam saw this and gave a smack on my ass.

"I said to clean her, not eat her out!" Madam chided me though I think her tone was more amusement than anger. I licked and tasted as much fluid as I could before a pull on my shoulder let me know that I should stop.

Mistress never looked sexier; her long black hair was unkempt and wild on her head. She had a look of dreamy contentment on her face, her pussy was swollen and still dripping.

"Well done, toy. You are finished here." Madam waved me off dismissively.

I was disappointed; I wanted a chance to please Madam. I rose from the floor and headed to the stairs. But Madam called after me.

"I said you were finished here with my pet. You have yet to service me." I looked back at Madam who was pointing back to where I had first been kneeling.

I eagerly returned to my spot on the floor.

"Now my little cum slut, we will deal with your smart mouth and talking out of turn." Madam said to my mistress as she reached for a ball gag...

TO BE CONTINUED...