Mistress and Master

Story Info
A girl's dominant Mistress invites her Master to play.
2.9k words
4.25
27.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my mistress, I was legal, so really no one can complain. I loved when she says those nasty things to me, so anyone who doesn't understand can gladly fuck off.

My mistress had been going at it for quite some time. Months of rough, lovely sex. She mentioned her husband to me once or twice, but usually only to say things like "If you don't behave, I'll leave you hear and Daddy will spank you."

To begin my story, I should probably tell you about the day I met my "Daddy." It was a nice day in June with my raven-haired mistress and her forceful browm-eyed gaze.

~

"Put your hands down on the table," she ordered, surveying my miniskirt from behind. I turned around, my back to her, and did as I was told. I gulped with anticipation. I wanted this as much as I feared it.

She pushed up the back of my skirt and my hips wiggled almost involuntarily, eager to be touched and teased. I felt her cold hand rub it's way over my ass cheek, her thumb stroking my skin in slow circles. Her other hand joined in, gently teasing my entrances. I let out a soft moan accompanied by a shiver.

I gasped as she slapped the palm of her hand against my ass. "Oh! Oooh..." She gripped the cheek roughly with her other hand and kept spanking me, elicited tortured moans from me as a result of the teasing.

"You want this, baby, don't you?" She crooned, her fingernails digging into my skin.

"Yes, please.. OH god!" I gasped again as she continued to ravage my ass with slaps. I felt my wetness spread through the bottom of my panties. My breath was coming out in hitches but I couldn't stop moaning. "Please, please, mistress. Fuck me, please."

She placed both hands flat on my ass and squeezed. My legs trembled. I licked my lips as I heard her laugh.

"I'm gonna fuck you, my pretty girl," she murmured, reaching up to stroke my hair. I bit my lip and shivered. "Don't you move now, little slut." I pressed my hands against the table harder, trying to control my arousal.

She reached up so she could unbutton my shirt. Her hips pressed against my bare ass, and I rocked back so I could rub against her. She let out a soft sigh of anticipation and flicked her tounge against my back when she successfully removed my shirt. "Not yet, baby." I whimpered; it felt like I was going to explode. My arms shook with the weight of holding still for my mistress.

Her nimble fingers snapped off my bra and it was quickly disposed off across the room. Her cold, thin fingers trailed their way down my body: around the curve of my breasts, over the tender skin under my belly button. She leaned forward so she could reach lower, her still-clothed breasts pressing against my naked back and her hips moving in a gentle humping motion over my exposed entrances. I moaned her name as her fingers lifted the front of my skirt up and stroked me through the fabric of my panties. She grinned and flicked my earlobe with her tongue.

She caught my covered mound in the palm of her hand, squeezing it lightly. I gasped in submission as she kneaded me through the material. This teasing was going to drive me insane.

I moaned with loss as she moved away, the back of my body missing her warmth. "Shut up, pet," she said, slapping my rear once more. She cupped my ass cheek fiercely. "I'm going to punish you for acting up, pretty girl. Oh yes, baby, you will be punished. Don't move, now."

I heard her move around behind me. I thought I heard the dropping of clothing and a rustling. My knees and elbows ached from being perfectly still, but my mind was racing excitedly at the thought of my punishment.

"Time to be punished, naughty baby." She stepped up behind me, roughly yanking my skirt and panties--the last remainder of my clothes--to the ground; it puddled around my ankles. I wiggled my ass a little for her in anticipation.

Her slick tongue darted into the folds of my cunt, causing my breath to escape in a tortured moan. "Oh yeesss." She licked me up my slit before pushing her tongue inside me and pulling it back out. She repeated the motion, tongue-fucking me vigorously. "Oh, oh oh, mistress..." was all I could manage.

Her thumb rubbed a in a circle around my anus. The combined assault on my senses made me whimper her name. Apparently she appreciated this, because she slid two fingers into my sopping cunt. She finger-fucked me hard, causing my gasps to rise in pitch and rhythm. "Yes, yes, god yes, fuck me..." My fingers and toes curled inward with the rising force of my oncoming orgasm.

Her fingers curled inside me and brushed against a tender spot. I screamed my pleasure to warn her I was going to cum.

As I did, I felt her lick it all away, stroking my ass and the back of my legs with her fingernails. I moaned softly.

"Looks like I got you ready, you little whore." She stood up and placed both her hands on my hips.

I gasped as felt her strap-on cock slam into my pussy. "Fuck," I choked out, my back arching for her.

"Yes, you're such a naughty girl. Mistress is going to fuck you so hard. You want me to fuck you hard, baby?" She pushed the dick until it was all the way inside me. I tightened around it and moaned.

"Yes, ma'am," I whimpered, rolling my hips for her.

She pulled it back and slammed back in my again. I cried out in ecstasy. "Tell me you want me to fuck your pussy hard."

"I want you," I moaned out. "I want you to fuck me hard. Please."

"Beg for my cock, pretty girl," she said, her hands rubbing against my ass.

"Oh god, please, mistress." I gasped. "Fuck me with your cock. I'm your little pet, mistress."

"You're mine," she growled.

The cock began pumping into me, ramming me against the table. I squealed and moaned her name, pressing my hips back against her as much as I could, begging for more. She sped up her rhythm, rolling her pelvis back and forth so I could feel the cock better inside me. I panted for her, my shoulders slumping in ecstasy.

Her hands reached up and grasped my shoulders. As her position changed, her cock brushed up against something sensitive inside me and I cried out. "Fuck me, oh god! Oh ah ah ah ah!" She humped me harder. I squirmed against her, trying to find a pleasurable resistance.

"Take it, you little slut." She grasped my hair in her hand and pulled roughly. My eyes closed in ecstasy. "My pretty little girl." She groaned out my name, and I could tell she was close to orgasm from watching me writhe beneath her. I whimpered at the friction her hips made against my bare ass.

"Mistress," I moaned out. "Mistress, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, slutty girl," she crooned, yanking my hair toward her. Her pumping became faster and I heard her moan out. "Cum for Mistress, sweetie."

I screamed her name as I released myself for the second time that day. She continued to hump me vigorously.

"You've already been fucked here, haven't you?" she asked suddenly. I tried to answer, but the force of her fucking destroyed my voice. "Haven't you, you little slut?" Again, I choked, but couldn't answer.

She forced her cock as deep as she could and reached around to grab my breasts. I gasped in pain and she squeezed them roughly. "Haven't you, slut?!" She cried out in anger.

"Yes," I gasped out.

"Mama's disappointed in you," she murmured in my ear, thrusting her hips forward sharply. I moaned in pain more than pleasure.

She squeezed my breasts once before letting go. "Oh but I bet I know somewhere my baby hasn't been fucked yet." She used her thumb to trace my anus. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

I whimpered in fear. "Mis..." I stopped mid-protest, knowing I would only make it worse for myself. I pulled my lip between my teeth.

"Oh don't worry," she cooed as she pulled out from my cunt. I felt the tip of the cock graze my anus, coated with my fresh juices. "Mistress will punish you, baby. You'll like it."

She thrust the cock forward. My muscles gripped in pain as she entered my ass. I cried out, releasing my trapped lip. Her nails dug into my sides as she pulled back and forth, fucking me vigorously.

The pain faded into pleasure as my muscles loosened for her. I moaned and rolled my hips back, urging her on. She laughed. "See, pet? You want my cock in your ass."

Her humping sped up, her hips slamming into my ass cheeks with every thrust. My pleasured squeals came out in rhythm with her movements and she moaned out my name. I came again, moaning out how much I loved her cock in me. I heard her groan softly, and knew my words had brought her over the edge again.

Her humping didn't ease up until I heard her gasp out my name between ragged pants.

She pulled out of me, and despite my recent orgasm, I felt abandoned from the retreat. I whimpered softly. "Mistress..."

I felt her pull my hair again, yanking my arms away from the table. My muscles ached from holding myself still for so long. Before I could react, she perched herself on the edge of the table, her legs wide open and hanging over the side. The plastic dick was wet from my juices.

My head still in her hands, she pushed my mouth against the cock. "Suck it. Baby, suck mama's cock."

I obediently wrapped my mouth around the dick and bobbed my head up and down on it. I could taste myself on it, and I felt wetness spread to my cunt again. It's tip brush the back of my throat, but she kept pushing my head down farther, her fingernails digging into my scalp. I groaned, but took it all. My entire mind was focused on not gagging.

She moaned. "Ooooh, baby you're good. You've got me all turned on again. Don't stop now." Her other hand dipped below the strap of the cock and she plunged a finger into her own pussy, moaning my name softly. Her hips bucked, fucking my mouth.

I grabbed her thighs for support as I continued to mouth-fuck the cock, her fingers kneading the back of my neck now.

"Oh, honey... ooooh," she shuddered as she came over her fingers. She pulled my head away from the cock, and eased her wet fingers into my mouth. I licked them eagerly, dipping my tongue between their softness.

"Do I taste good, baby?" I gasped out a yes against her fingers as they stroked my lips.

She smiled secretively. "I think I got you ready, pretty girl."

I stared at her in confusion. Ready for what?

She petted my head. "I want you to meet my husband."

My eyes widened. I knew about her husband, but meeting him? Right now? I was about to open my mouth and suggest that that might not be the best idea when Mistress looked away from me and beckoned to someone just behind me.

I turned and saw her husband enter the room. He was tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He smiled in a way that made me know he'd been watching us.

I also knew that given the fact he was completely naked with a long, hard cock jutting out between his legs.

"Mistress," I began, turning back to her. I was afraid of what we might do, as this was uncharted territory for me, but something about my present situation thrilled me.

She grasped my chin in her hand. "You want my husband and me to fuck you, don't you?" I bit my lip and nodded, not allowing myself to speak.

He laughed. "She's such a cute girl." I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was lightly stroking his cock, a hungry gleam on his face.

"Tell me what you want, slutty girl," she commanded, pulling my head up so I met her eyes.

"Mistress, I want you and your husband to fuck me hard, please," I whispered, my hand moving to touch my throbbing clit.

She smiled. "From here on, you will call him Master, okay?" I nodded eagerly. Master was a good name for such an intimidating-looking man.

"Open your mouth for me, baby," she murmured, stroking my neck. I obliged, and she pushed her tongue inside, prodding my own tongue with it. I moaned into her mouth, allowing her to reach around and grab my ass. I jerked forward and our pussies rubbed against each other. She moaned at the friction.

Her tongue stroked the roof of my mouth and fought my tongue for domination. I gasped out little high-pitched moans when she stroked my clit softly. She had never pleasured me like this before.

She licked my lips, my cheek, my chin, trailing her soft fingertips over my pussy lips.

"Just trying to relax you, dear," she whispered. I heard Master groan from the other side of the room. A quick glance told me he was stroking himself vigorously, and getting impatient.

Mistress motioned for him to sit on the couch. He did, and she pulled me over toward him, his erect cock throbbing visibly. His hands grabbed my sides to pull me closer. I whimpered fearfully.

"Let me fuck you, baby girl," he said enticingly. He winked. "I'll be gentle."

I smiled tentatively. I was cautious about him, but he seemed more forgiving than Mistress. She was standing off to the side--watching, I supposed.

He pulled me towards him and I rested my knees on either side of his hips. "This'll be good, baby," he whispered, as he guided my pelvis down. His hips lifted up as my cunt was lowered over his dick.

I moaned and gripped his shoulders. "Master..." His cock was surprisingly warm. My insides clenched over the soft pressure as I took all of it in.

"Mistress says you're a naughty girl," he murmured as he licked my earlobe. "She wants me to spank you. Do you want to be spanked, naughty girl?" I nodded.

His hand came down on my ass, surprising me. I gasped out. "Daddy, spank me." He slapped my ass again, once, twice, three more times. I moaned his name and repeatedly promised to act better.

"That's a good girl," he moaned, running his hands over my body, letting me get used to the pain. "You've taken it all. Tell me what you want, good girl."

"Fuck me, please," I groaned out, rolling my hips forward. "Please fuck me, master."

His fingers dug into my hips and he raised his pelvis off the couch and pounded his cock as far as it would go. I gasped. "Oh god..."

He continued his thrusts, grunting with gritted teeth. "You're so tight," he groaned. As his thrusts sped up, my breasts began to bounce. I dug my fingers into his arms and leaned forward on his shoulders, mu nipples brushing his chest with every thrust. For some reason, I hoped Mistress was watching.

"Fuck me, daddy," I moaned out.

He rolled his hips in a sort of waving rhythm, allowing his hipbones to press into my thighs. "Baby, you feel so good..." His hands gripped me under my arms and he raised me up from sitting on his hips. From there, he pounded into me faster, no longer held back by my weight. I cried out.

I felt someone's hot breath on my neck. "Mistress," I moaned, remembering her presence. As her husband fucked me, I felt her scratch my back with her nails, eliciting a hard moan from me as pain mixed with pleasure again.

"I'm here, pretty girl," she crooned, letting her hands rest on my thighs so that her breasts pressed against my back. I felt the strap-on cock slide into my ass. I cried out in surprise.

"Mistress, please oh godddd yesss." My muscles clenched as I was pounded in both my entrances. I gasped and felt my orgasm rising as both my masters found sensitive spots in side of me. Mistress's assault on my ass was aided by her reaching in front of me to massage my bouncing breasts.

"I'm gonna cum," I managed to moan out, riding on the rhythm of the multiple cocks. I panted, feeling the ecstasy of every thrust.

She bit my ear. "Cum for us, baby, you slutty little girl."

Master stretched out his neck so he could whisper against my lips. "Cum for Daddy, cutie."

I screamed as I came over his lap. He moaned my name softly.

"Tell me to cum in you," he groaned, still ramming my cunt.

"Please cum in me, master." He bit my ear as he released his load inside me, his fingers tightening around my legs. I heard Mistress moan my name quietly as she reached her orgasm point too, her grip on my breasts slackening.

Master reached up and pulled my head down to his, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I gladly welcomed him, his moans of "my pretty, darling girl. daddy's little pet. baby, oh, you're such a good girl" entering my mouth, tasting like heat on my tongue.

Mistress pinched my breasts lightly. "That's my good, naughty girl," she whispered, licking the side of my neck. "Mama and Daddy are going to have so much fun with you."