Mistress & Pet: After School Ch. 04

Story Info
The next morning.
1.4k words
4.68
19.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicenez
nicenez
6 Followers

Chapter 4, The Next Morning

I surfaced slowly, whatever dream I had been dreaming already a dim memory. One by one My senses switched themselves on, My hearing first, listening to her soft breathing beside Me, still deep in sleep.

Next came the aromas. The lingering fragrance of her perfume assaulted My nose and mixed with the earthier smell of our love making the night before.

My fingers became restless and moved slightly on the soft skin of her belly. Slowly, very slowly, I moved My hand up to cup her tit, feeing it moving against My palm as she breathed. I squeezed gently and she drew in a deep breath, her body stirring slightly as her nipple hardened against my fingers, but she did not wake.

I opened My eyes gradually and watched her as she slept. Her mouth open slightly as she breathed, her face framed against the pillow by a cascade of dark blonde hair. Her eyelids were closed, but behind them I saw her eyes moving rapidly, making Me wonder what she was dreaming about.

I smiled as I thought to Myself that the only sense I had yet to use was that of taste. Yes, I would taste her. But not yet. I squeezed her tit again and let the pad of My middle finger caress the tip of her hard nipple. Her body shivered at My touch and she moaned slightly. I was sure that she was starting to wake, and a third squeeze made Me certain. She gasped slightly and her body arched to press her tit against My hand. I saw that her eyes were half open now, and I leaned over her to kiss her softly and whisper, "Good morning pet."

"MMMmmmmmmmm," she moaned as W/we kissed "Good morning Mistress."

I slid My hand from her tit, down her belly and let it rest a moment on her smooth shaven mound. She breathed in sharply again and parted her legs slightly. I kissed her again, My tongue licking along her lips then sliding into her mouth to dance with her tongue. Pet moaned into My mouth, er breathing heavier now, her body wiggling as I pressed My fingers against her slit. She groaned out loud, her legs spreading wider to give Me better access. My middle finger pushed into her cunt entrance, pets' muscles squeezing it and gripping it as it entered her. I pumped it in and out slowly, just up to the second knuckle, and felt her body squirm with pleasure, her hips rolling as she pushed her cunt to My hand.

I broke our kiss and pulled my hand to My lips from her cunt, licking the juice coated finger and sucking it into My mouth. I smiles as I looked deep into her eyes. "Very tasty, pet." I told her "Delicious."

"ThankYou Mistress," she replied, smiling happily.

I threw the down filled cover off us, revealing our naked bodies on the bed, then I moved to kneel between pets' legs, eyes taking in her gorgeous body as she lay back, looking up at Me. They lingered on her tits, her nipples hard against the dark patches of her areolae, her tits still sore where they were marked from our last nights pleasures. Pet had given her body to Me, to use and abuse as I saw fit, and I had rewarded her with the pain she craved, the delicious pain that heightened the pleasure she felt as I fucked her. But that was last night. This morning I intended to give her the gentle loving that she also adores.

I caressed her inner thighs as I knelt between her legs. "Pet," I instructed her "Put two pillows under your ass for Me." She reached above her head for the pillows, then pressed her feet flat against the bed and lifted her ass, pulling the pillows underneath her, then lowering herself onto them. When I looked at her face, I could see she was smiling with anticipation.

I leaned forward, placing My hands flat on the bed either side of the pillows on which she now lay. My arms were straight and held her legs spread open, my elbows behind her knees. I smiled up at My beautiful pet and whispered "I love you, pet," then lowered My head and started to kiss her left knee and along the inside of her thigh, inching towards her glistening cunt in front of Me.

Before I reached it I moved to her other leg and did the same, smiling to Myself as I heard pets' groan of disappointment. Her jerking hips were pushing her cunt towards My face, trying to press it to My lips, but without success. My hair trailed over her thighs and mound as My head moved from side to side. I kissed and licked her thighs, teasing her with My tongue as I moved slowly to her cunt.

When My nose was so close to her clit that they almost touched, I stopped. Her hips still writhed with need and I could see the drops of juice that had oozed from her cunt on her cunt lips. I pursed My lips and blew up and down her slit. The reaction was instantaneous as her folds seemed to shimmer and dance, quivering as My breath touched them, and her cunt winked at Me, another dribble of juice squeezing from her. Pet let out a long moan as I blew, then I stuck out My tongue and touched the side of her cunt just where it meets her thigh. She squealed and bucked against My mouth as I licked along one side of her cunt, then moved to lick the other side.

"Oh, God," she gasped "Please, Mistress. Please make this girl cum..." This last was almost a wail, her breathing ragged now.

I closed My mouth on the patch of skin I had been licking and sucked hard on the crease where cunt and thigh meet. This brought a gurgling moan from My pet, and I knew without having to look that she would be pulling and twisting her nipples and mauling her tits, bruised and sore as they still were.

I moved to suck the other side of her cunt and pet whimpered, still needing her cunt to be eaten. I pulled My face away and looked up briefly to see pets' face screwed up with pleasure, then I covered her slit with My mouth open wide and sucked hard. Pet squealed with pleasure as I sucked her folds into My mouth, My tongue flickering in and out of her cunt entrance, tongue fucking her.

I tasted her juice as I sucked her, using My tongue to scoop more juice from her to My waiting lips. Pets' hips were bucking frantically now, her cunt muscles alternately squeezing tight on My tongue as I licked her, then relaxing. Her moans and groans were becoming louder and louder, drowning out My own moans which were muffled by her cunt.

I was slurping her juices now, some of which dribbled down My chin. I drank as much of her juice as I could, her body thrashing as I sucked and licked her cunt. I moved My right hand to cover her ass, My fingers splayed across her cheeks, spreading them slightly and allowing My thumb to rub her tight rosebud, making her gasp loudly.

I pulled My face from her bucking body just long enough to tell her "Cum for Me pet," then I buried My face against her again and rammed My thumb into her ass as far as it would go at the same time.

She screamed.

And screamed.

Her cunt spasmed and her cum squirted from her cunt like a fountain as her muscles clamped tight on My tongue. I lapped at her, drinking and swallowing her gift as fast as I could, but there was so much that it covered My face and dripped from My chin and cheeks. I sucked, licked, swallowed, fucking her ass with My thumb all the time, feeling the powerful contractions inside her with each wave of pleasure that overtook her.

Finally, her body went limp and she collapsed back against the pillows, though I could still feel the aftershocks ripple through her, making her body shiver and squeezing more cum from her sopping wet cunt.

She gasped for breath as I started to lick her folds gently, cleaning her cunt gently, then easing My thumb from her ass. Her arms folded around Me as I moved up her body and held her tight. I kissed her lips softly, lovingly, then pulled back to look at her, my lovely pet, as she recovered.

Pet smiled back at Me and whispered "ThankYou Mistress." I kissed her again, |My fingers stroking her hair.

The next time our lips parted My pet smiled at Me.

"How may I please you, Mistress?" she asked.

nicenez
nicenez
6 Followers