Mistress and Slave

Story Info
A short erotic scene of a sub male and his Mistress.
1.1k words
3.79
16.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnMav
JohnMav
11 Followers

He knelt before his Mistress, body naked and trembling in anticipation, gazing up at her with pleading eyes and not a little trepidation.

'What are you waiting for little one, kiss and lick my boots!' she commanded.

Leaning forwards, tongue extended as he slowly licks the front of those pristine shining boots, planting small kisses on the leather, feeling the grain as he works his way along the tops of her feet, crossing from one to the other. The Mistress stretches forwards, supple as a cat, nails raking his fleshy back, a wicked gleam in her eye as her riding crop slaps lightly at the top of his exposed ass leaving light red marks across his soft white flesh. A soft sigh of anticipation of the joys yet to come escapes her full lips as she hears the slight mewl of pleasure from her slave.

She forces his head back away from her, nails sliding over his shaven head as she pulls in close to her firm alabaster thighs. 'Lick and bite, gently, boy' she orders raising her crop and tapping it firmly against his flushed forehead.

His eyes never leave her steely gaze until it passes from view behind her full rounded breasts, the nipples a deep brown and erect. His tongue flicks out, questing, seeking the soft tenderness of her inner thigh, circling round behind her knee as the Mistress stands firm, hands on hips, legs slightly parted. Baring his lips he gives his Mistress what she craves and slightly nips at her flesh leaving light, red, bite-marks across her flesh. Slowly he drifts upwards, lips never leaving her flesh, the crop an ever-present image in his mind as it taps steadily on his back. Reaching the V of his Mistress, the scent of her sex almost unbearable he flicks out his tongue again and catches the merest hint of her taste.

A little hiss of breath, a sigh, escapes the Mistresses lips as she feels the soft caress of her slaves' lips across her sensitive skin. An involuntary reflex gasp as his teeth mark her; her hand tugging at his head, pulling his mouth onto her warm moist cunt and immediately, maddeningly, teasing him into a mewl, as she pulls it away again. A smile creases her glowing face as she notes the slight secretions of her sex on his lips knowing how it drives him wild to have the garnish but not the full course.

'Is there something you want little one?' she enquires.

Never raising his eyes he replies 'With the Mistresses permission I would like to lick her lips please'

She raises a quizzical eyebrow, 'and what makes you think you deserve it slave? Now rise and wank for me' she orders.

Standing before the Mistress, rigid cock standing proud, he slowly reaches down and tentatively he grasps his swollen sensitive member. His hand slips along his shaft, jerking slowly back and forth, the purple turgid glans revealed on each stroke.

'Like this?' he asks in pleading tones.

Nodding as the crimson flush of arousal seeps across the expanse of her breasts, 'Yes, just like that, but turn and bend forwards I'm going to spank you whilst you tug your cock for me.'

He does as ordered and continues to gently pull on his now fully engorged penis, trepidation in his eyes and a flutter of excitement in his stomach as he gazes back at his Mistress standing firm and resolute behind him. She reaches out, gripping each tender ass cheek, her nails digging into and raking his flesh till she raises her hand and lands five strong, firm spanks across each cheek. The feel of the hot crimson flush spreading across his cheeks has him gripping his cock tightly, desperately, trying not to spill a drop of his seed without the express permission of his Mistress. One hand raking his burning red buttocks she reaches for her flogger, a wild glint in her eye as she raises it, bringing it down with a dramatic flourish, the tails spreading and hitting each cheek repeatedly; her commanding voice heard over the thwack of taut leather on soft flesh commanding him to speed up his self-indulgence for her. Flushed with arousal at the excitement he hears in her husky voice, he unconsciously picks up his pace, hand tight around round his shaft, jerking back and forth rhythmically as his full heavy scrotum slaps against his thighs, he feels the presence of HER standing hard behind him, then her breasts teasing his back as she leans over him, her fingers gripping into his ass, teeth biting into his shoulders as her hard erect nipples trace patterns across his back.

'Remember Slave, I haven't told you to cum yet!'

She runs her hand over his swinging balls, tugging lightly on the hairs to heighten his pleasure before rising over the crack of his ass; the other hand slips round to twist and pull on his nipples as he takes the full weight of her across his back. He begs to be allowed to cum, fearing he will be unable to prevent it even if he should wish to.

A smile, hidden from his view, flashes across her lips.

A little pressure from the finger rimming his red bud of an anus as the other drags nails down his back and round to tug and pull at his sack, cupping and squeezing with abandon. Her finger slowly, gently, tenderly, eases into his ass; her mouth questing and licking across his shoulders as she carefully fingers her little slaves' virginal ass into submission. She slips down between his legs, coming up under him, breast teasing his chest as her lips brush his, finally letting him have the taste of the woman he craves. She smiles up at him, knowing intimately how he feels with her finger buried deep in the crack of his ass; letting him know how pleased she is with him for allowing her to plunder those most sensitive of depths she sucks his tongue into her warm mouth stopping only to utter 'Cum on me now!' as her tongue searches his and her finger bumps and slides against his rump.

Feeling the time is right as his Mistresses tongue enfolds his he takes the opportunity and nips her lips, catching the soft skin and taking her unawares. She moans deep within the back of her throat as her tongue flickers over his lips and she senses his balls tightening under her grip.

Masturbating hard now, hand slick with sweat as it slips and slides back and forth along his hard ridged member; the engorged circumcised head, with its bead of pre-cum glistening at the tip, poking out from between his clenched digits. He feels his body tense from deep within, a groan escapes him as with one final shuddering release he ejaculates, hand jerking as hot creamy seed sprays across the perfect flat stomach and ample swollen breasts of his expectant Mistress as he feels her wicked final chuckle through their locked mouths.

JohnMav
JohnMav
11 Followers