Mistress Angel Lets Him

Story Info
She might just give him a taste of release.
1.1k words
4.01
36.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rickyc
rickyc
3 Followers

I am kneeling on all fours like a well-trained dog. I am wearing my slave outfit, which consists a collar around my neck, ankle cuffs which are attached to a 50 pound ball and chain, and a translucent cloth that is tied around my waist and barely covers up my hard on.

Mistress Angel enters the room, and I can't help but utter a soft moan of lust from my lips. She is standing at the other end of the room, dressed in thigh-high leather boots, black thong panties, and a leather bra that barely holds in her big tits. Her hair is long, and is as dark black as her leather.

"Crawl over to me slave-boy", Angel commands. this is a difficult task considering the ball and chain. I started to crawl, lugging the weight behind me. My mistress stands some 20 feet away, and taps the heal of her boot impatiently. "You lazy male, you have to work hard for your punishment. "

I cannot wait around all day, crawl over to me now." I hurry my pace, my knees smacking into the hard concrete, my thigh and calf muscles burning with each movement. The ball and chain clank noisily behind me.

"Don't make me wait on you again, slave. You will carry out every duty as quickly as possible if you wish to have me as your mistress," she screamed as I arrived at her feet. Angel knows how much I revel in her domination of me. She is always fully aware of how much pleasure I take in my punishment and humiliation.

"My boots need to be cleaned, top to bottom, so get that tongue of yours working," she commands. I obediently lap at the leather, starting at the toe of each boot and working my tongue all the way up to the knee of her boot.

"That is far enough. You know you aren't permitted to ever go past the shins of my boots." I so badly wanted to touch her skin just once, but a mistress never allows her slave such earthly pleasures.

"You must really want your punishment. Well, go fetch my riding crop." I crawl over to the shelf and grab it with my teeth.

"What did I tell you about moving too slow? If you aren't over here by the count of three, I'm going to make you cum in your own face!" She was serious too. She knew how much I hated it, but how much I loved being subjected to it.

She stands with her arms crossed. "One", she begins, and I started crawling faster. "Two", she continues counting as I am less than ten feet away from her. I pick up the speed and whimper as the ball and chain hold me back. I think I might actually make it in time when I lose grip with my teeth and mistress Angels' riding crop falls out of my mouth.

"Two and a half", she teases, her lovely lips forming a wicked smile. I scoop up the riding crop quickly with my teeth and scurry toward her. Just as I arrive at her feet she counts out 3.

"Don't look so relieved," she said. "I'm still going to make you cum in your face." I sat the riding crop at her feet, not surprised at her cruel declaration. She picks it up and lightly rubs it across my chest.

"Kneel down", she commands. She spanks my ass for quite sometime. She begins with a few very light smacks, which surprises me. just when my body relaxes, she puts all of her force into a hard smack against my left ass cheek. A small welt forms immediately, and she brings down her whip again on the very same mark, causing me to squeal and squirm.

"No, don't do this. You know you are not to move when I am punishing you. if you want to be a bad boy, you have to take your punishment like a man."

She whacks the very same spot again, her precision is amazing considering how furious her swing is. I bite down on my tongue and restrain the scream that almost escapes my mouth. She focuses on my left cheek, bringing five or maybe six welts to it.

My body is tense. As she spanks me, she reprimands me. "I don't care how much your knees hurt. When I tell you to hurry up you do as your told."

She breaks from spanking me for a moment. "Does your ass hurt, huh baby?", she coos. "Yes mistress, please spank my other cheek now."

This is greeted with an extra hard smack to my left cheek once again, and I can't help but to yelp out loud.

"I will decide your punishment, you will have no say in how your body is handled. You belong to me", she says, roughly pulling my hair.

She hold back my head as she begins to spank me. Now the blows are at random, but much faster. My right cheek begins to develop welts, while the left cheek is just a mass of red burning.

Finally, after probably five minutes of this constant spanking, she stops. I fall onto my back in pain. While on my back, she curls me up into a ball-like position, with my legs in the air and my dick aiming straight at me.

"Open your mouth dog. I want you to swallow your cum," she orders. Once I open my mouth, she tells me to stay in this position on my own. She then takes my dick all the way into her mouth so that my balls are pressed against her chin!

She strokes my prick a few times with her mouth, then takes it out. She starts teasing the tip of my cock, swirling it around with her tongue and looking at my face to judge my expression.

I begin to moan as she licks the shaft up and down. I am about to cum and she stops. Cupping my balls in her hand, she rubs and massages them. "I want to make you wait. The longer you have to wait to cum, the farther it will shoot. I want it all in your mouth," she says.

She licks and sucks on my balls, driving me crazy. After minutes of this, she teases my cock with her cruel tongue once again. Each time i am about to cum, she some how senses this and pulls away.

Finally, once she has prolonged my orgasm as long as possible, she begins to jerk my cock quickly across its entire length. My body shakes, the chains rattle. I cum into my mouth, the liquid is hot and sticky and tastes horrible. My cock shoots with an intense force, and once every last drop has squirted into my mouth, i obediently swallow it.

rickyc
rickyc
3 Followers