Mistress Ann - Still In Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsexsex
jsexsex
20 Followers

Jim, now naked, was seated between the two boys, his harness preventing him from joining in with the wanking. The three, in comparison, tiny cocks, all with the hard-on but only two receiving comfort.

Sue almost ran up the stairs. She burst into the bedroom, stripping as she went. The black mans eyes lit up. The three men saw the prick begin to stiffen. The effect Sue's naked body had was tremendous. Whilst not growing any longer the prick was thickening and rising of the bed, most noticeably the purple mushroom head which seemed to grow to be twice the width of the rest of the prick. It was now pointing upwards the weight of blood causing it to curve obscenely towards Sue's mouth.

With little or no thought Sue grabbed it, the thickness and firmness surprised her. She valiantly tried to fit the head in her mouth but ended up merely licking and slobbering over it. She could taste drops of pre-cum, she was determined to fit the head into her mouth, she gagged a lot but eventually succeeded She wrapped both hands around the prick (if she had another pair of hands she would not have been able to cover all of the flesh). Sucking and fisting the cock elicited thrusting from Steven. Gradually Sue increased the pace. Steven was writhing and gasping. Soon his back arched. The first shot of cum caught Sue by surprise. She pulled away and the cum hit her nose. Realising what she was missing she quickly put the pulsing prick back into her mouth.

Jim, Colin and Alan watched in awe as Sue gulped three more loads of cum into her mouth. They saw her smile, lick her lips and swallow. Jim was amazed as she had not swallowed since their first time, when he had failed to warn her and he caught her unaware. Since then she had been careful to move away and let him shoot into the air or if she was to slow she just spat it out over him.

The pair relaxed for a couple of moments and then Sue realized that the prick she was holding, the prick that had only softened slightly, was expanding again. She stroked again, it soon regained it's former length and rigidity.

Sue's next move astonished Jim. He saw her swing her leg over and position herself over Steven. Jim had expected her to reach for a condom as he had seen her do so often lately, this time she didn't.

Slowly she introduced the prick head to the mouth of her cunt, she slowly lowered herself until she had accepted most of the head. Feeling it begin to fill her she paused, savouring yet fearing the enormity.

Suddenly Steven reached up to grip her waist. Before Sue realized it he pulled her down. She screamed with pain as her body was forced to accept the black truncheon.

Jim panicked when he saw the look of terror in her eyes, he started to get up, to go and save her. He saw a smile form on her lips as her body grew used to the invasion. Jim relaxed back into his seat. Slowly he saw Sue begin to wriggle. Her smile grew. She began to thrust. Steven began to thrust. Soon Sue was fucking as if she were possessed. Sweat began to run down Sue's face. Steven maintained a steady rhythm but showed no sign of exertion.

It seemed to Jim that ten minutes had passed, in reality it was three or four minutes before Steven grunted and Jim saw the excess cum begin to leak from his wife.

Sue had to wait until Steven softened enough for her to lift her self off of him.

She collapsed beside him smiling and fulfilled.

After a few minutes, Jim still in agony inside his harness, Colin and Alan bathed in their own cum, eyes still fixed on the screen saw Steven roll over, fondle Sue's tits and parted her legs. They collectively gasped as he climbed onto her, they all expected her to resist but she bucked to meet the invasion.

Steven leant down and started kissing Sue. Soon their tongues could been seen devouring each other. Occasionally Steven would drop his mouth to her neck and shoulder and suck. Jim would be able to see the evidence of their lust for weeks to come!

Another load of cum was deposited in Sue.

Jim then saw Sue whisper something to Steven and then stare directly into the camera.

"Colin be a dear and bring Steven a beer, and a glass of wine for me."

Colin rushed to the kitchen, retrieved their drinks and hurried to the bedroom.

Jim watched as Steven and Sue accepted their drinks. He saw Sue beckon to Colin and whisper in his ear. Colin nodded, went to Sue's handbag which had been discarded in the doorway, passed it to her, she took something from the side pocket, handed it to Colin and dismissed him.

Triumphantly Colin returned to his seat beside his dad, held up a key and unlocked Jim's harness. As Jim felt the relief, having blood free to rush back into his cock, he looked again at the screen just in time to see Sue blow a kiss to the camera.

The next episode saw Sue leaning over the dresser and Steven fucking her from behind.

The men continued wanking.

Thrust after deep thrust soon had Sue crying out, but this time in ecstasy.

"Don't stop... please don't stop!" she begged.

Relentlessly Steven continued. A man of his advanced years, still he showed no outwards signs of his exertions.

Sweat poured down Sue's face, dripping onto the dresser.

Still she was pounded. Still she humped back on to her assailant.

Eventually Steven deposited another load of cum in her cunt, without withdrawing he carried Sue back to the bed, she was still impaled on his prick as they fell onto the bed. As he removed his prick another load of cum stained the sheets.

Sue and Steven finished their drinks. All the time Sue continued to toy with the large, but flaccid prick she leant in to kiss Steven, soon thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Large black hands toyed with her tits, his hand found her cunt. His finger slid in easily through their combined juices. His monster tool began to stiffen yet again.

Three men sighed as Sue began to position herself onto the prick that she adored. They were startled when they realized that Ann was standing in the doorway watching them.

Her crumpled skirt and blouse showed so many grass stains ,there was no doubting what she and John had been engaged in.

Ann studied the screen and swiftly sat on her husband's lap, his prick slid easily into her recently used cunt. Ann wriggled about whilst watching the Sue humping the big black prick of the old man beneath her.

"Shit! I can't just sit on this pathetic prick whilst watching Sue getting royally shafted by that fabulous black column!"

"I've got to get some for myself before she wears him out!"

Having said that Ann left the men to their wanking and went to join the two lovers who were using her bed.

By the time Jim, Colin and Alan saw her enter the bedroom she had stripped. The sight of Ann's tits jutting proudly in front of her caused Steven to look away from Sue and that caused Sue to loose her rhythm. As she slowed another load of cum exploded into her.

Steven who had passed the point of no return before this new vision appeared slid his prick out of Sue and pushed her off of him.

Sue was amazed. Steven had fucked her energetically five or six times yet his prick was stiffening again. She watched Ann's mouth drop open. She watched Ann's eyes light up.

She watched Ann lick her lips. She watched as Ann climbed on to the recently vacated instrument of passion.

While Steven was reaching to grasp these new tits. Ann leant over and kissed Sue. Soon their tongues were wrestling. Sue could feel herself getting aroused yet again.

She could feel the heat from the frantically fucking couple beside her. She was able to watch in awe the depth that Steven could thrust into a welcoming cunt. She herself had just been pleasured the same way. She did not begrudge her daughter-in-law her chance, she was getting a rest, she would be ready for more action soon.

Sue turned again to the camera "More drinks!" she ordered.

This time it was Jim's turn to get a close-up view of the action. He rushed to get the drinks onto a tray, but slowed down as he entered the bedroom. He could smell the heavy aroma of sex. His prick twitched, that caused Sue to smile at him. Embarrassed, Jim put the drinks on the dresser just as he heard Steven grunt and Ann gasp. Jim turned and watched as Steven's body stiffened and he forced his load of cum deep into Ann's womb. He watched as they both relaxed.

"Leave us now!" Sue's curt order brought Jim to his senses and he reluctantly left the room. By the time he got back to his place on the sofa Ann and Sue were cuddled together, kissing deeply, hands freely roaming over each others tits.

The men heaved a collective sigh of disappointment as they watched Steven get up, pick up a towel and carefully place it over the camera. The screen went black, they could hear their women laughing.

For two hours the men sat listening as their mistress's enjoyed climax after climax. Steven's grunts began to sound wearier and wearier. Their women's cries louder and louder.

"Fuck me harder...harder!! " they heard each woman in turn shouting.

Then came the silence.

Suddenly the screen brightened they could see Sue and Ann were once again entwined.

No sign of Steven.

They became aware of Steven watching them stroking their red, sore pricks which were nevertheless rigid. Jim beckoned the naked Steven towards them.

"Please, please let us see your prick fully hard." Jim implored.

Steven smiled and began to stroke his prick which reluctantly responded.

The men focused their eyes on the prick that had ravished the two women. They wanked their pricks. Steven wanked his. After a while, in turn the three men dribbled cum onto their already crusted stomachs. Watching the effect he was having on these three wimps caused Steven to shoot his load. Three spurts joined each mans own cum on their own stomach.

Jim reached over to Steven and wiped the last string of cum off the rapidly shrinking prick. "Thank you!" he mouthed as he licked his fingers.

"Thank you!" chorused Colin and Alan.

Steven retrieved his clothes and left.

Sue and Ann slept together that night. Their men raided the drinks cabinet and drank themselves to a fully fulfilled sleep.

To be continued...

jsexsex
jsexsex
20 Followers
12