Mistress Annabella Finds a Pet

Story Info
Mistress Annabella takes control of her pet, Payton.
1.8k words
3.9
33k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now tonight was going to be special, after months of searching she had finally found someone worthy of her attention. Annabella stood in front of the mirror admiring herself. Her short brown hair fell straight below her chin with one piece draping across the side of her face. Her lips were full and red, and her hazel eyes drank in her body. Reaching she pulled the stool up and sat spread-eagle.

She worked the lotion into her body, massaging as she went, pinching her nipples and teasing herself. First she picked up the black fishnet thigh-hi stockings. Rolling them slowly up her thigh she grinned. Next came the corset, tight with a red and black brocade, always a tight fit for her 38 D breasts but she cinched it up expertly. Her long black nails clicked against the material, and she was glad she had decided on the herringbone style. Next she slid on the undies: a thin black lace thong. Finally she slid her feet into her stiletto platform heels, and tapped one foot against the hardwood floor. She loved that sound.

Reaching underneath the bed she picked up her "bag o' tricks". She rummaged through before finally picking up the genital whip and vampire gloves. She sat them on the dresser and arched her spine. As she stretched the door bell rang. Rising Annabella's heels clacked against the floor.

Once she arrived at the door she peeped through. Payton stood outside; arms crossed clutching the long duster around his body. She could tell he was cold, considering he was wearing nothing underneath and this was something that would not provide much warmth in the winter air. She left him waiting as she returned upstairs to grab the cat o' nine tails. Opening the door she beckoned him in. Once inside, Payton removed his jacket and shoes and stood there waiting. His body was toned but not hugely muscled and standing at 6'5" he actually made her 5' 8" frame seem small. His black hair was short, but with enough that she could still grab a handful of and his slate gray eyes were lined with thick kohl eyeliner. Annabella was pleased. Taking his jacket and hanging it on the coat rack she turned. "Upstairs, pet, to the bedroom." ordered Annabella. "Yes, mistress." was his only reply.

Once they both were in her bedroom, Annabella was able to admire her pet closely. The leather torso-harness he wore hugged tightly to his body. His cock was protruding nicely from the attached cock-ring. The collar was a thick band across his throat, straining against the flesh. "Is your plug in place pet?" Annabella questioned. "Yes, mistress." Payton replied. "Good.", she stepped closer to him, running the whip against his flesh. "On your hands and knees, NOW." Annabella ordered. "Spread your legs, pet."

Payton dropped quickly. Annabella noted how his balls were clearly visible as was his growing arousal. Noting the display she struck him quickly with the whip. A yip and a moan escaped his mouth.

Annabella walked to her dresser and slipped on the gloves. She loved the feel of the leather and wondered how Payton would handle the tacks against his flesh. She new from experience that these gloves could draw blood and more immense pain if enough pressure was applied. That wasn't what she had in store, so for now she would use them just tease him. She returned to Payton and slowly slid the gloves across his flesh, with every pin-prick touch; Payton's cock would flinch slightly.

"Now, what shall we have you do for me, pet?" she questioned.

"Anything my mistress desires..."responded Payton.

Annabella moved to the stool and sat down, spreading her legs. Sliding the gloves off, she laid them across the table then she reached into her bag and pulled out a paddle. "Crawl to me pet, now is there anything you forgot to mention to me today?" she questioned.

Payton crawled slowly across the room, stopping a foot or so in front of her, he prostrated himself. "I didn't tell you this earlier, but you didn't ask, mistress." Payton spoke timidly.

"Insolent boy, why would I ask? You know you are required to inform me of everything you do." Annabella spat. "Speak, pet, tell your mistress of you misbehavior."

"I put it in last night, the vibrating plug, mistress...and I turned it on. Just a little, but I thought it would help me, prepare for today, I know I should have asked first. But I thought..."Payton hung his head low, seeing the disproval in Annabella's eyes.

Annabella laughed, a glittering bell sound rolled from her jeweled lips. "You thought? What makes you think that I would allow this indiscretion to go unpunished?"

"I...I...I..."Payton stammered.

"Come closer pet, assume the position."Annabella spoke, tapping the paddle across her thigh. Payton crawled to her feet, and aligned his face to the floor, pressing his ass into the air. Annabella ran her nails across the curves of his bottom. She heard him sigh, and she grinned devilishly. Without warning, she brought the paddle down hard. She heard him groan as she brought it down again and again. After series of smacks, Payton's ass was beet red. Annabella laid the paddle down. She yanked his head up by his hair. "More mistress." He mumbled. "I think you liked your punishment too much, pet." She stood and walked to the front of him. "Display your hands for me pet." she ordered.

Payton's eyes grew wide. "No, mistress, I'm sorry mistress, please don't mistress."

"DISPLAY YOUR HANDS NOW." she commanded.

"Yes, mistress." Payton conceded placing his hands out in front of him, palms down.

Annabella lifted a heel and drove the stiletto spike into his hand. "From now on when I deliver punishment, you will learn to hold back your enjoyment." She lifted the shoe and drove the spike into the other hand. Payton screamed in pain. Annabella removed the shoe and walked to her bed.

She crawled onto the bed, and beckoned Payton forward. He moved slowly, pain still evident on his face. "For responding so well to that punishment, I'll allow you a treat. What would you like to do to your mistress now pet?" she questioned.

Seizing the opportunity Payton rattled off a list of fantasies. "I want my mistress to make me cum with her body, I want my mistress to let me make myself cum with her help somehow, I want to cum inside my mistress, I want to cum on her and be made to lick it off, I want to hear her pleasure see her every inch of skin, I want to smell you, feel you, I'll do anything."

"For now pet you'll lick me, if I enjoy it then perhaps something else will come forward" Annabella laid back as Payton came close. He kissed her through the fabric of her undies and nibbled at her sex. "May I remove the thong mistress?" he asked. "Yes."

Payton slowly slid the fabric from her sex, peeling it off and sliding it down her legs and off her completely. He reached and spread her lips; he slowly licked up the crevice, arching his tongue to the curves of her sex. He pushed against the clit, rubbing it with deft strokes of his tongue. He would then draw it into his mouth sucking on it smoothly, before sliding it out and moving towards the lips. He'd suck on them softly, and shove a tongue into her sopping wet cunt. Even though she'd grab a handful of hair and shove his face in Annabella laid as still as possible, not allowing the pleasure to overcome her. "Rise, pet. Back to the floor." she ordered. He rose and knelt on the floor.

"How badly do you wish to fuck your mistress, pet?"

Payton groaned. "Badly, mistress."

"Lie back pet." Annabella positioned herself above Payton's cock he was semi-erect. Annabella noted his improvement in control. "You are normally so much harder by now; perhaps I should allow you to bring yourself fully?"

"May I mistress?"< FONT>

"Yes, but do it quickly, I expect a stiff enough cock that if needed, I could use it to slap my clit, as my own personal fuck toy."

Payton gripped his cock and began to pump furiously. Within minutes his cock was fully erect. "Remove your hands pet."

Annabella lowered herself above the cock, she was dripping wet by now, and the sight of a man stroking himself just to the image of her standing there was delightful. Cum slipped out of her sopping cunt and fell onto the head of his dick. He moaned in delight. She slowly slid herself over him, pressing just the tip into her pussy. She looked into Payton's eyes and slammed down. He grunted and gripped her hips. She slapped him hard across the face. "You are not allowed to touch pet. I said fuck toy, not lover." Payton groaned again. She began to work his cock up and down. Pushing him deep into her each time she came down. His hands searched for something to hold on to anything, before finally settling on the straps of his harness, he clenched them tight between his fists.

Annabella slid off of him, and removed the cock ring from the harness, as she undid the strap she noticed the plug still in place. She smiled. "Would you like to take me from behind pet?" "I want so bad to take you just that way, I cannot think of anything more desirous in my mind, may I wish for that, mistress?"

"Yes pet and I shall allow you this comfort." Annabella positioned herself on the floor. "Come pet; show me how much you want me. If you do well, I'll allow you to fulfill another of your wishes, to cum on me, and lick it off." Payton scrambled up behind her. "Can I enter you now, mistress?"

"Yes."

Payton shoved his cock deep into her pussy and began to pump. Annabella turned her head. "Not there, pet." Payton moaned as realization hit. She was going to allow him to take her ass. He slid out, sopping from being inside her once again, and running a hand across her cunt, slid juices over her ass. She entered slowly, relishing in the feel of her tight ass clinching his cock. He began to pump in and out of her, slowly at first, but with growing stamina. Annabella worked her hand against her clit, in time with the strokes. She felt Payton get closer. "Remember to pull out pet, cum on my ass not in it." She moaned as she felt herself get closer, the orgasm bubbling to the surface. Her thighs clenched tight. She released hot juice that spread down her thighs. Not a few moments later, she felt Payton withdraw, and spurt hot cum on her ass. He moaned mistress over and over as his body continued to pump the liquid out.

"Lick it off pet."

Annabella felt Payton's tongue touch her ass timidly, slowly cleaning it, relinquishing to the taste.

Once he finished, she rose. "Clean yourself up and go home pet." You'll come back in three days. No release until then." "Yes Mistress." Payton spoke and with that he turned and left.