Mistress Arianne and Her prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's hand drifted over Her back, slowly winding around Her waist until her body brushed up against Her back, her cheek pressed against Her spine. She looked down at her hands splayed across Her abdomen. No way in hell could She walk away from her.

Deciding to take Her chances, She loosened her hold on Her and turned to face her. "Who says W/we'll be sleeping?"

Jess's smile broadened. "Ambitious Women are so sexy," she purred wickedly.

Arianne smoothed Her hands over the bare skin, down her back to her rounded ass and urged her close. She dipped Her head, kissing her thoroughly and sealing Her fate with the first sweep of Her tongue inside the sweet warmth of her mouth.

Jess shoved her reservations deep into the shadows. For tonight, all that mattered was Arianne, sexual exploration and mutual pleasure.

Jess made short work of the buttons on Her shirt, then shoved the fabric down Her arms. With her face cupped gently in Her palms, She tongue fucked her mouth while she unbuttoned the button-fly of Her jeans. her hand dipped beneath the waistband of Her panties, gliding her fingers over Her sex. Her hips jerked, and she moaned softly in Her lips.

Jess broke contact, then used her lips, her teeth and her tongue to kiss, nip and love Her breasts. She let go of her long enough to remove Her shirt. Before it hit the floor, her hands were suddenly everywhere--on Her abdomen, at Her waist, shoving Her jeans down Her legs, kneading Her ass, teasing Her inner thighs. The warmth of her breath fanned Her pussy, as She sucked in a sharp breath as she parted Her folds.

"Mmm, so wet," she murmured, then drew her tongue up the length of Her slit with agonizing slowness. her lips brushed against Her pearl before her tongue lapped at the moisture gathered on the tip.

"Ohh..." She moaned tightly.

Jess's giggle was low, sultry and so seductive She had to count to ten to maintain control. "i don't think W/we'll have a problem keeping You wet."

If she kept talking that way, She'd be over the edge in no time. she'd already pushed Her too close for comfort.

Jess settled to her knees in front of Her and Her stomach flip-flopped as she slowly slide her warm, moist lips over the exposed tip of Her pearl. With the tips of Her fingers on her shoulders, She braced Her feet apart and lowered Her gaze, watching her love Her with her mouth in long, slow, wet strokes. The pressure built fast. Too fast. She gritted Her teeth and looked away only to catch T/their reflection in the mirror angled in the corner of the room. The view was even more erotic. her knees were slightly parted, and her shapely backside raised upward as her hips slowly rocked back, then forward with each stroke of her mouth, giving Her a perfect, clear view of her pussy from behind. Under the warm glow of the candlelight, She stared in amazement at T/their reflection, Her gaze zeroing in on the dewy moisture glistening between Jess's legs.

The revelation that Jess going down of Her was making her wet pushed Arianne past the limits of Her control. Unable to withstand another nanosecond of her exquisite brand of sensual torture, She reached for her. Jess dipped her shoulders to escape Her grasp and her hands flew to Her ass, gripping Her firmly with both hands, the edge of her fingernails biting into Her flesh. she licked Her harder, faster with her tongue, but it was the whimper of need in her throat, vibrating against Her clit that proved Her downfall.

Arianne's control shattered and She flew over the edge into sweet oblivion with a velocity that rocked Her core. A growl ripped from Her chest. Her knees threatened to buckle from the force of Her release, yet she still refused to relinquish Her, milking Her pearl and pushing Her farther into the abyss as the aftershocks of ecstasy rolled through Her.

Her heart pounded in Her chest until She thought it would burst. The ringing in Her ears was even more deafening as She struggled to regulate Her breathing. Damn, She hadn't meant for that to happen quite so fast.

Slowly, Jess rose to her feet, placing biting little kisses over Her flesh. she took Her hand and laced T/their fingers together, then slid T/their joined hands down to her damp pussy. Parting her legs slightly, she guided Her to her heated core.

"You made me all wet, Mistress," she rasped, her breathing nearly as hard as Her own. "i almost came going down on You."

Jess released Her hand and wrapped her fingers around Her arms. her head tipped back and her lips opened as she rocked against Her hand while keeping her half-lidded, desire-filled gaze locked with Hers.

"Tell Me what you want, slut," She demanded, Her voice rough from lack of oxygen.

Arianne pressed Her thumb against her clit then circled the tender, swollen flesh. Jess's eyes darkened to the color of rich royal blue sapphires, and she drew in a sharp breath through her teeth. her lips turned into a sexy pout and she moaned, the sound incredibly arousing. "i want You inside me, Mistress," she whispered. she pressed down and tightened her slick, hot pussy muscles around the length of Her fingers buried inside her.

With her already nearing the point of total mindlessness, She had a good feeling the wait wouldn't be a long one. Especially when there were so many other ways She wanted to bring her pleasure.

Needing to catch Her breath, but not wanting to give her a chance to cool, She gently urged her down onto the bed. Then reached for the black leather strap-on harness and slid it on, tightening the harness and adjusting the dildo against Her, still throbbing, clit. Sliding Her body over hers, She tasted her skin, explored her curved at Her leisure despite her whimpers of protest and urgency of her hands demanding She speed up the process.

Arianne had no intention of rushing things. Rising above her, She supported Her weight on Her elbows, then lightly brushed the hair from her face. "Shhh," She murmured, then kissed the frown marring her porcelain complexion. "W/we have all night. All weekend for that matter. What's the rush, prey."

"i want You, Mistress," she whispered. Jess looped her arms around Her neck. Uncertainty entered her gaze. "So much it's scaring me."

"There's nothing to be afraid of, prey. I'm not going anywhere." God help Her, She meant every word.

"Then fuck me," she said before lifting her lips to Hers. Jess's kiss was fierce, hot and demanding.

Arianne palmed her breast and she arched into Her hand when She dragged Her thumb lazily over the tight peak. her fingers sank into Her hair and she urged Her head down. Taking her breast into Her mouth had her lips rolling up to meet Hers.

Arianne left her long enough to snag one of the pillows gathered against the headboard. "Lift your hips," She gently ordered, then adjusted the pillow beneath her ass to elevate her. She gently pressed her thighs open, exposing her hot, wet pussy.

She dotted the tender flesh of her belly with kisses while rhythmically stroking her slick folds with Her finger until she let out a soft moan and stretched her arms over her head, palms up. Jess closed her eyes, offering her sweet body to Her will. Arianne wondered if she had any idea how She treasured the precious gift she gave to Her so freely.

Arianne shifted Her weight and settled between her thighs, awed by the sight of her petal-soft feminine flesh slick with the evidence of her arousal. Carefully, She spread her folds, exposing her core and the tight swollen clit She ached to taste. Tracing the opening with the tip of Her finger, She slipped inside to collect and smooth the thick, wet heat over the pink, throbbing bud. Jess's hips bucked when She touched the ultra tender flesh, followed by a low, deep groan so sultry Her clit began to throb. She wanted Jess so mindless with passion, so caught up in need that all that mattered to her was the pleasure She could give her. And then She took her there.

Arianne pushed her, teased her closer to the edge until she was tossing her head from side to side, her hands gripping the sheets. The orgasm she sought, She intentionally kept just out of reach.

She pressed inside her and felt her muscles contract around Her fingers. Stroking her, long, slow, then changing the pace when She felt her close to coming apart, only to slow her down again. Jess's cries of frustration grew louder, her breathing hard. Arianne's own arousal reached the point of pain, but She wanted her wild for Her before She took her and made her completely Hers.

Dipping Her head, She tasted her. With her hips elevated, She lapped her need with Her tongue. Jess's cries turned to deep moans of intense pleasure. Arianne continued to stroke her deeply and sucked her throbbing clit. "Cum for Me, prey." Jess came hard, crying Her name, her body convulsing around Her hand as the waves of pleasure crashed through her.

Remembering the wine on the nightstand, Arianne retrieved the bottle from the ice bucket. She took a drink, then settled Her mouth over Jess's hot center, allowing the wine She held in Her mouth to mingle with the moisture pooled inside her. The She drank from her.

Jess was certain she'd just imploded. From the inside out, sensations overlapped, intersecting and becoming confused in her mind. Cool. Hot. Slick. Wet. Her mouth. Her hands. The effervescence of the wine on Her tongue, inside her.

Too much, she thought. It was all too much and the cry that tore from her lips was long and forceful as another orgasm crashed into her before she could recover from the last one or even catch her breath. Powerless to calm the riotous explosions, helpless against the intense pleasure convulsing through her, all she could think of was that she wanted more, more, more.

Jess wanted Arianne inside her, to feel the long, hard length of the strap-on deep within her body, stroking her, filling her. Arianne drove her positively insane, made her crazy from the steady stream of shockwaves rocking her.

The pillow disappeared, and she felt the strong grip of Her hands tugging her toward the edge of the bed. With great care, She turned her over on her stomach, the eased her onto her knees. Jess lifted her hips and entered her from behind, connecting T/their bodies in one, long swift thrust. Her hands held her hips as She withdrew, then pushed into her again, this time with such agonizing slowness she thought she'd die from the new wave of incredible sensations setting her body on fire. Using her arms to support herself, Jess widened her stance to take the strap-on deeper and lifted her ass higher, wanting every glorious inch of it to fill her. Each stroke increased the pressure building up inside her again. she hadn't believed it was physically possible for another orgasm to be within her reach so quickly.

Arianne increased the tempo of Her thrusts. The wild moan that escaped her lips only made Her drive into her harder. The tension inside her grew. When She reached Her hand between her legs and caught her clit between Her fingers the orgasm slammed into her with a force of a meteor. Jess flew apart and grabbed Her wrist, pressing Her hand more firmly against her mound, riding the wave of ecstasy with a wildness unlike any she'd ever known. She'd done this to her, made her feel raw, primitive. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard a deep, primal growl and was shocked to realize the sound had come from her.

Jess felt Arianne thrust into her one last time. The hand still clasping her hip bit into her flesh as the force of Her own release overtook Her. Physically, she didn't know if she'd ever recover, but she couldn't wait to experience the emotional oneness again.

"Oh God, Mistress," she muttered breathlessly and slid down onto the mattress as if liquefied. Jess rolled onto her side and looked at Her in fascination. Her lips tipped upward into a grin that under normal circumstances would have started her pulse pounding. Since She'd already accomplished that area considering her pulse rate threatened cardiac arrest, she figured She'd just gotten a two-for-one bargain.

Arianne joined her on the bed seconds later, and she mustered up the last of her energy reserves to scoot next to Her.

Wrapping Her arms around her, She effortlessly hauled her halfway up Her body so she lay draped across Her breasts. Jess let out a contented sigh and closed her eyes, lulled by the rhythm of Her heart beating against her ear.

"The right," Arianne said suddenly. Her voice sounded raspy, sleepy, and she smiled, feeling happy.

"What's right?" she murmured.

"The bed. " She attempted to stifle a yawn and failed. "Which side I prefer. The right."

Jess lifted her head and looked at Her. "i should hop so. If You'd said left, You'd have to tough it out, Mistress. Nothing could move me now." she giggled.

Arianne laughed. "Nothing, huh?" The gleam in Her gaze made her a wee bit nervous as She smoothed Her hand down her spine and past her ass. The tips of Her fingers lightly teased her inner thigh.

The first stirring of desire slowly uncoiled in her belly. Jess parted her legs and She lazily stroked her, leisurely stoking the embers into a low simmering flame. "Can't resist a challenge, can You, Mistress?"

"I can't resist you, prey." She said quietly.

Jess's heart lurched at the emotion shining in Her eyes. she wasn't foolish enough to believe it might actually be love, but regardless of the label, she knew without a doubt the feeling was mutual.

Alone in the darkness, Arianne sat on the edge of the bed, elbows braced on Her knees, head lowered into her hands. She never thought She could be so completely blindsided. She was the One who always did Her best to be prepared for any possible outcome.

Lust She understood; She'd been prepared for and could handle it. She could even accept that She cared about Jess after such a short time. What She hadn't considered was the tightening in Her chest threatening Her oxygen levels when She thought about not having Jess in Her life.

"Damn it, " She muttered. She rubbed at the know of tension forming at the base of Her neck, but found no relief. How the hell had it happened? And so quickly? T/they'd known each O/other for exactly two days and She was what...seriously considering something long-term?

Arianne straightened. She had nothing to fear. All She'd done was confuse lust and the aftereffects of amazing, mind-blowing sex...with the other L word. God, if She couldn't even think the word, how was She supposed to say it?

She reached around in the dark for Her jeans, then stood and slipped into them. She was freaking out for no good reason. What could She possibly have to worry about?

After She found Her way to the master bath, She headed toward the kitchen to join Jess. The clatter of dishware, the ding of some kitchen appliance and the unmistakable rhythm of rock music softly playing drifted toward Her. Jess stood facing the counter, her back to Her. The ruffled hem of the cotton-candy pink chemise she wore barely covered her ass, which she was busy swaying in time to the upbeat song. The filmy fabric skimmed her curves, leaving little to Her imagination.

Arianne's pussy was getting wet within seconds. Convinced She'd lost all reason and no longer possessed an ounce of self-control, She came up behind her to slip Her arms around Jess's waist and bent down to nuzzle the hollow between her neck and shoulder. Jess's hair was damp, and she smelled like fresh pears, rather than the musky scent of sex She'd been anticipating.

Jess wiggled her ass against Her. "Hungry, Mistress?"

"For you, prey?" She gently took her earlobe between Her teeth. "Always," She growled in her ear.

"i was thinking food." she turned around in Her arms and wreathed her arms around Her neck, rubbing sinuously against Her. "First."

Her hands coasted down her spine and over the curve of her ass to the hem of her nightie. She skirted Her hands beneath the silky material and came into direct contact with satiny smooth skin, no scraps of lace or silk to impede a much more intimate exploration. "Are you suggesting I rebuild Me strength, prey?"

"With what i have in mind for dessert, Mistress, You're going to need it." Jess dragged her tongue slowly along her plump bottom lip, her meaning unmistakable. "Mmmm," she murmured, then flicked her tongue over Her hardening nipple. Slipping away long enough to grab the strap-on harness, Arianne returned with a grin on Her face. she would be the death of Her yet, but She had to have her. With Her hands back on her ass, She lifted her up and wrapped her legs around Her waist. Feeling her thighs clench Her hips almost made Her lose control. Better to go out with a bang than a whimper, She thought.

The counter was cluttered with dishware and take-out containers, so She spun T/them around and backed her up against the closest wall. She had Her jeans off and strap-on in place and was buried to the hilt inside her sleek, moist pussy within seconds. her breath expelled on a throaty groan so low and sultry She nearly came out of Her skin.

Jess clung to Her, making the most erotic little sounds of pleasure mingled with each hard pant of breath she expelled. Arianne's fingers bit into the soft flesh of her ass as She thrust, withdrew, harder, faster, again and again. Jess was hot, wet, and was in a raw openness from Her fucking her.

Jess's moans grew louder, more demanding until she emitted one long shouted, "Yessss Mistresss..." her body tightened around the dildo, and she flew apart.

Pressing her fingers to Arianne's star, she gloried at Her moan of encouragement. Jess slid two crossed fingers inside her Mistress's ass, pumping and twisting, feeling Her slick, hot anal walls clasping her fingers.

"Ohhh, God, prey....fuck..." With one final deep thrust, She came in a heated rush and followed Jess into blissful oblivion on Her own powerful release.

"i've been thinking..." she said, and pushed aside her empty plate.

"Uh-oh, " She teased. Shifting in the padded chair, She kicked Her icy feet onto her lap, searching for warmth. "Did it hurt?"

"Cute Mistress." she smiled, not the least offended. "Comedian, are You?"

"I have My moments." She nudged her hand with Her toe, and she wrapped her fingers around the ball of Her foot. "Ah, thank you, prey." She said soaking up the heat from her hands. "Okay, now tell Me what had you exercising your mind."

Jess walked toward Her, then crouched in front of Her, gently settling her hands on Her knees. "Umm...well, i was hoping...wondering if...You'd be...my Mistress..." she managed to say finally.

She could only nod because a boulder-sized lump had wedged itself in Her throat. The tenderness in her eyes when she looked at Her had Her heart squeezing in Her chest, for the right reason.

Jess had known She was perfect from the first moment she'd laid eyes on Her, but she hadn't realized the true extent until this very moment. She hadn't said She loved her, and she wouldn't have believed Her if She had because it was too soon. Yet, regardless of how stupid she'd been, she was smart enough to understand that whatever She hadn't said echoed what she suspected was already in her heart.

Resting her knees on the floor, she leaned over and caressed Her cheek with her palm and kissed Her softly on Her lips. "je t'ai sous la peau, Mistress, " she whispered. i've got You under my skin.

"It's Nikki, isn't it?"

"What part of no don't You understand?" she teased.

Jess squirmed beneath Her, but Arianne only tightened Her hold on her wrists. She kept Her legs tangled with hers, despite the torture she caused Her every time she wiggled, her body coming into direct, highly distracting contact with Her pussy.

"The part about why you're in denial. It's nothing to be ashamed of," She teased. She could get used to waking up like this every morning and had for the past four days. Having sex with her was one hell of a way to start the day, and wasn't happy that tomorrow She'd not have that luxury since she had to go somewhere early in the morning.