Mistress Arianne and Her prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After T/their mini-vacation was over Jess returned to work, as well as Arianne. With T/them B/both being busy T/they hadn't seen each O/other in eight agonizing days.

"Jess."

Jess spun around at the sound of Her voice. The tension of the last eight days drained out of Her at the relief in her eyes when she finally saw Her. she rushed toward Her and plastered herself against Her, wrapping her arms tightly around Her waist as if she were holding on for dear life. She hung onto her just as tightly.

"you look like hell, Jess," Mary teased.

"It's been a long week," Jess said, her words muffled against Arianne's shirt.

"A hell of a long week." Arianne agreed.

"I'll say," Mary complained. "If your attitude doesn't improve you're going to end up with a strike on your hands every time the T/two of Y/you are apart," she teased Jess.

Arianne tipped Her head back to look at Her prey. "Have you been a grouch?" She teased.

"That's not the word we've been using," Mary said, then walked off, taking Deidre with her.

Jess lead Arianne into her office and closed the door. She hauled her up against Her to kiss her so soundly she couldn't possibly mistake how much She wanted her. her arms slipped around Her neck, and her mouth went soft and hot beneath Hers.

Reluctantly, She ended the kiss, but refused to loosen Her hold on her. She smiled when She caught the glimpse of longing in her gaze. "Missed Me, did you, prey?" She teased her.

Jess smiled, slow and easy. "Maybe a little." she teased back. "i've had a really crappy day up until now. my lunch was delayed, the traffic horrendous, and i haven't been in a good mood."

Arianne reached for her and she came willingly. "That's because you need to have sex," She said, nuzzling the tender spot between her shoulder and neck.

"Oh, God, do i ever." she let out a sigh and sagged against Her. "You have no idea how lonely it can be in my apartment in the middle of the night. Eight long nights."

"Quiet too, I bet."

"Shhh," she giggled. "Someone might hear You."

Arianne loved her so much it hurt, deep in Her chest. She'd been miserable the time T/they were apart. Jess wiggled closer and smiled. "Oohh, take me home now and W/we can talk about the first thing that comes up. i..."

"Wait a minute, what's this?" she said pulling at the package sticking out of Her back pocket.

Arianne laughed and reached behind Her for the package. "I was wondering when you'd figure that out. And to think I called you bright." She teased.

"I'm tired. i have an excuse." she teased and pulled her arms from around Her neck and took the package from Her. "What is this?"

"It's My gift to you, prey."

Opening the package with trembling hands, Jess smiled wide when she saw it's contents. A beautiful black leather collar made especially for her with her name and Arianne's etched into it.

Moisture instantly brightened her gaze. "Mistress, it's beautiful. Thank You so much, Mistress." she smiled as Arianne brushed her hair back and clasped her collar around her throat and kissed her. Still smiling, she pulled a black velvet box from her pocket and handed it to Her.

Curious, She took the box from her trembling hand and opened it. "A key chain?"

Jess nodded and reached back into her pocket. "i thought it'd come in handy--" she slowly opened her hand. "--for these."

One by one, She took a key from her hand and silently placed each key to her apartment, mailbox, and car on the key ring. She knew what her decision meant, and understood the trust she placed in Her. Her heart squeezed in Her chest.

"When W/we were apart these last few days, i realized my defining moment hadn't really occurred all those years ago," she said. "It hadn't happened until O/our mini-vacation, with You, Mistress. i figured i might need a little help unlocking those doors You were talking about every once in a while, so You should have Your own set of keys."

"Thank you. It's exactly what I've been wanting," She said before kissing her tenderly. She would move heaven and earth to keep her safe, and would love her just as fiercely for as long as she'd let Her. Forever sounded like a good place to start.

Arianne gently set her away from Her. "Now don't get too excited." She opened Her purse and grinned at her. "I picked you up a little surprise."

Jess's eyes widened as she stared down at the package wrapped in pink-and-white stripped paper with a fat matching bow. "Uh-oh," she said, pulling the box from Her hand. "i should probably be nervous, shouldn't i?"

"you trust Me, don't you, prey?"

Her question had the desired effect. Color tinged her cheeks. "Yes, Mistress," she said, but she didn't sound all that convincing.

"Go ahead. Open it."

Jess caught her bottom lip between her teeth. With a great deal of apprehension, she slowly peeled away the bright paper. "Oh, my," she whispered, tentatively fingering the top-of-the-line shower massage. "i think W/we need to go home." she lifted her gaze to Hers. "Now." a single smiled slowly curved her lips. "You know what i mean, Mistress?"