Mistress A's Story

Story Info
She becomes her Master's property.
2k words
3.69
33.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for Mistress A by Her obedient one

*********

I hear a knocking at the door; I look at the clock she is right on time. I pat her on the head and beckon her to enter. she enters on her knees; once inside the door is closed and she asks permission to stand so she can disrobe. I ask her if she is dressed in the manner that she has been instructed; her answer is "Yes Master."

"Good," I say. "So far so good," I tell her; you are a good little slave. slave lowers her skirt and steps out of it. she turns so I can see the string attached to the beads that slave has in her pussy and the glistening of her cum on her bare shaven pussy. I ask her how she arrived at Masters home and she replied by riding the bus, as this was a bumpier ride causing her to have many orgasms on her way over and walked from the bus stop to His house.

I order her to stand before Me, removing the beads and plug. Placing a belt around slaves' waist and tightly fastening it, there is a buckle on the front and back of the belt, that another leather strap may be attached to it. Taking another strap and fastening it to the front of the belt, she is told to spread her legs and a vibrator is placed in her pussy, slave is then commanded to turn around, bend over and spread her legs another vibrator is placed in her ass. The vibrators are turned on and the strap is pulled between her legs and tightly fastened to the buckle on the back of the belt; all three buckles are locked into place so slave cannot remove them. I remove the nipple clamps she is wearing and replace them with other nipple clamps; these have a short chain that runs between the clamps, another short chain that hangs down from each clamp that hangs down just below her tits and a bell is attached to each short chain so they ring when she moves. I have slave move to a chair and sit down causing the vibrators to go deeper into her pussy and ass. I have her raise one foot and put a ballet shoe on it, lacing it tight and placing the strap around her ankle and locking it in place. I place the other ballet shoe on her and do the same with it. Telling slave I have some errands to run, telling her that she is to clean the house while I am gone and be finished before I get back or she will be punished.

I enter the room where she is at and say nothing. she looks up and sees My reflection in the glass. Immediately stopping what she is doing turns facing Me and drops to her knees. I ask her why she is not finished with her task, as she has had plenty of time to do it. her reply, "Master with the vibrators in my ass and pussy every time I moved they sent me into a highly climatic state and I had to stop until my climax was over." she begs "Please Master, Please do not punish me." I command her to go to the basement and wait for Me. Upon entering the basement she sees two new cages hanging from the ceiling. Looking at the cages she sees a form in one of the cages and goes over to investigate, it is another female; who is completely shaved from the top of her head to her feet, she is in a kneeling position on the floor of the cage with her hands handcuffed together behind her back and her ankles tied together. her nipples have been pierced, a chain runs between the rings in her nipples, hanging from each ring is a short chain that hangs down just below her tits and a bell is attached to each short chain. she also notices the tattoo on her right tit that reads item. she is so occupied that she does not hear her Master coming down the stairs into the basement. I tell her that this one is none of her business at this time. Walking over to her I command her to stand. Removing the wrist, ankle restraints and nipple clamps from her, feeling to see if the vibrators are still humming away and they are so I decide to leave them in her. Placing wrist cuffs on her, which are attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling and above her head and placing ankle cuffs to her and attaching a spreader bar to these cuffs. She is blushing and humiliated as no one but her Master has seen her in this position before. I place ballet shoes on item and take the restraints taken off of the other slave and placing them on items wrists and ankles. Master orders item to go upstairs and finish the housework that was not done. As item moves past her she sees another tattoo on item's left ass cheek, which reads Property of.

I go back over to her after selecting a length of rope. Asking her what I am going to do with it her reply is "No Master." Taking the rope I place it over her neck and shoulders pulling it so the ends are the same length and cross them, wrapping them under her tits and tightly wrap her tits with the rope and tying the ends together. Going back to my equipment, toy wall selecting a penis gag, blindfold and cat-o-tails. Placing the gag in her mouth so she cannot scream and blindfold so she cannot see what her Master is about to do. I begin to whip her ass and backside leaving red marks on them, when tiring of this I move to the front of her and begin whipping her front side from her tits to her pussy. Taking her out of the bondage she is in, she collapses to the floor exhausted from her whipping and paddling. I decide to leave her lying there and go upstairs to see how item was coming finishing the task given her.

I enter the kitchen where item is finishing the house cleaning and inform her that my poker buddies are coming over this evening and she is to stay in the kitchen making sandwiches drinks as his buddies request them. item asks who will be serving them and I tell her that My other slave will be serving tonight as this will be her first time serving my friends but not the last.

Shortly before my guests are to arrive I go back down to the basement. She is still curled up on the floor just waking up. Moving over to the equipment, toy wall I select leg irons that she will only be capable of a 3" step, a posture collar that has a adjustable leather strap hanging from the back of the collar which has handcuffs attached to the leather strap, and as ring gag. The posture collar will keep her from being able to lower her head and the handcuffs and strap when adjusted will keep her from covering any portion of her body with her hands. Throwing her over my shoulder I take her upstairs to the kitchen. she has a puzzled look on her face how is she going to serve them the way she is bound? Since she cannot tell item what his friends want a lip stick tube is placed on the tray and they will write on her what they want and before returning item will wash the lip stick off. After Masters friends arrive and before the poker game starts with her standing there he informs them that the big winner for the night may do anything they wish to do with his new slave. she turns red blushing and humiliated .

At the end of the night Masters friend Bob is the big winner. Bob decides he would like to see a show. Both slaves return and Bob has item lay on the floor on her back, he has slave kneel down and place her mouth on item's pussy and orders her to suck and tongue item until she covers her face completely with items juices. With her ass in the air they decide to fuck her in her ass as she makes love to items pussy with her tongue. It seems like hours and hours to her before the party breaks up. Master takes both her and item back to the basement locking them in their cages and leaving both in their bondage.

I come down to the basement and let slave out of her cage. Removing all of her bondage and ballet shoes I tell her to go and take a bath to help her relax and then report to Me in the kitchen. As she will become My property she must sign over all her assets to me as property cannot own property and she must arrive back at my home with all documents signed by her and my attorney giving me title to all her assets and only the clothing on her back which will be taken from her upon entering My domain. Also upon entering she will not be referred to with a human name as she will be My property from that point forward she will be referred to as thing. This will be tattooed on her right tit and Property of will be tattooed on her lest ass cheek. The same type of nipple jewelry like that of items will also be permanently attached to her nipples. I tell her if she does not do what I have told her to do in three days never to contact Master again.

Two days later I hear a knock on my door. she has returned with the papers signing over all her assets to me and the clothes on her back. She enters the house, disrobes and hands everything to me. I tell thing to go to the bathroom and wait for item, as she will begin things transformation from a person to My property. Going to the basement I release item from her cage and her bondage. Telling item to go up to the bathroom and give thing a bath and shave her from the top of things head to her feet, once doing this they are both to report to Me in the kitchen.

I call my buddy Jim who will do the tattooing and piercing to let him know thing is here and I would like him to come over with his equipment and things jewelry so I can finish turning thing into My property.

After item has finished her task they both enter the kitchen where Jim and I are waiting for them. Having item kneel I have thing get on the table lying on her back. I take and tie things wrists to the table legs and then stretching her out I tie her legs to the other end of the table legs. She is tied tightly and spread eagled. Jim walks over to thing and begins tattooing her new name on her right tit, thing. After finishing this he pierces things nipples attaching the rings, chains and bells to her. I smile as I have decided to add rings to her pussy lips, four of them in all. Finishing this Jim shows thing a small lock, which he places through all four rings and locks it. Jim hands me the key on a chain, which I place around my neck. Pulling her down the table so her feet are flat on the floor and tie her ankles to the table legs. Bending her over the table I take longer lengths of rope and tie her wrists to the other table legs. Jim proceeds to tattoo Property of upon her left ass cheek. Upon completion of things piercing and tattoos I release her from the table, she immediately kneels with a gleam in her eyes and a smile on her face. I say "welcome thing, to your new home as My property."