Mistress Attica Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife serve cruel Mistress in the Ancient World.
1.9k words
4.16
37k
14
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyrus and Atara waited to be sold. There village had been plundered by the barbaric raiders who had forced Cyrus to watch as they had repeatedly raped Atara. The raiders had sold them to slave traders and now the two of them stood naked on an auction block, shaved of all body hair except a triangle of pubes to prove their hair want dyed. The only thing either of them wore was a wooden sign hung around their necks with a piece of rope. Though they did not know, it the signs recorded information, about them, their race, health, and the fact that they were husband and wife, buyers rarely bought spouses.

The auctioneer reached Cyrus.

"Here we have a strong and healthy male. He has the preferred black hair, is attractive and, as you can clearly see, very well built," the auctioneer said with a smile as he grabbed at Cyrus's cock. "This man was probably a self sufficient farmer, who can do anything from plow your fields, to clean your house, to suck your cock.

Cyrus blushed and looked away from the crowd in shame because at the auctioneers words and actions.

"Let's start the bidding at two hundred silver!" shouted the auctioneer.

Cyrus held back the tears. He was humiliated and was now being bought like he would be a cow in his old life. Surely, a human had to be more valuable than just some coins.

He finally sold to a women for 325 silver coins.

"Now my good people let me direct your attention to this fine specimen of female flesh," continued the auctioneer. "She also has desirable black hair, which as you can see is real," he said pointing at the small triangle of pubic hair she had been left. "She has tits the size of grapefruits, or maybe a little bigger even," he said as he held her breasts in his hand. Then the auctioneer turned Atara around and bent her over. Her ass is nice and firm," he said giving her a firm spank. "And, unfortunately, she is not a virgin, though I can tell you she has a nice and tight cunny, and is surely very fertile. All in all, she could be a labourer, pleasure slave, or breeder. Let's start the bidding at 300 silver!"

Atara openly wept as the bidders started to shout. She was soiled and humiliated in front of hundreds of people. Her only hope left was she would be bought by a decent owner and sent to work in the fields. She was finally sold to a women for 425 silver.

Atara's buyer had had enough of the auction so Atara was taken, bound and gagged, and then put in the back of a cart. It was only then she realized she and her husband had been bought by the same person. Finally, something good had happened for them!

The could not embrace or speak to each other on the way to their mistress's large villa, but it was simply enough to know they were together.

When they did arrive at the villa they were taken by two young, attractive female slaves who took them to the baths. As they were bathed and the shaved of their remaining body hair, the two girls instructed them on what to do.

"When you are presented to our mistress you must not look her in the eyes unless you are speaking to her, you must not speak unless spoken to, and above all, do whatever she commands." The girls then place leather collars around their necks, marking them as laves of their new mistress, Attica.

They were then led naked into a large room. The floor of the room was stone, or at least a few feet around the edges was. It appeared to Cyrus that the rest of the room was depressed a few feet, like a shallow bath, but instead of water it was a giant mattress filling the depressed sections of the floor. Lying in the center of the mattress on a pile of cushions and pillows was their new mistress.

"Look at me my new slaves," she said.

The mistress was an older woman, in her late thirties or early forties. She has large breasts which were firmer than most women's at her age. She had light brown hair and, unlike her shaved slaves, she sported a slightly trimmed bush of brown pubic hair above her vagina.

"I am glad to see that you have been properly shaved and cleaned, I don't allow my slave body hair," Their mistress continued. "You are lucky, slaves who used to be couples are rarely purchased together, especially when they are to be pleasure slaves like you two are, because most masters believe it will cause disobedience. I, however, think it can be used to maintain discipline, and besides, it is very amusing for me.

"In case it was not yet clear to you two, you are going to be my sex slaves. Again, you are lucky, you will be excused from hard labor, and will be practically pampered. Also, you are lucky it was I who purchased you for two reasons. One, I am a women, many men are much more brutal masters than me, though I must admit, I can be rather nasty when I choose to be. Two, because the two of you will be allowed to have sex together. Let me explain though, Cyrus, yes I know your names, you will probably never feel your prick in Atara's sweet cunny again. But the two of you will get to pleasure me and others together. I may reward you in the future by letting you pleasure each other orally but we will see. Finally, you are no longer husband and wife."

Mistress Attica looked at her two new slaves and felt herself grow aroused.

"Cyrus, you have the honor of being my first male pleasure slave in some years. I usually ended up putting them in chastity or having them castrated, and without their cocks I soon grew bored of them. I have decided to give it another try though. You both must ask me for permission to orgasm before you can cum. If you cum without my permission, then you will both be punished, and you, Cyrus, will be put in chastity. Do you both understand?"

"I understand," they both murmured in shocked unison.

"Good, then lets begin," Attica snapped her fingers and a slave girl, naked except for her collar, came into the room. She was short and plump, though definitely not fat, with large breast and big ass. "Later Atara, me and you shall have some time alone, for now though you will practice on Laelia here while I see how well Cyrus can perform. Show her what to do Laelia."

Laelia pushed Atara down onto the floor mattress and, before she could move away, forced her pussy on top of Atara's face

"Use your tongue to pleasure me!" Laelia shouted.

"As long as Laelia is here with us today, you are to do whatever she says," Mistress Attica said after Atara hesitated.

In horror of what she was doing, Atara began licking Laelia's warm, wet pussy. After a while Laelia started directing her where to lick and told her how to improve her method. Atara wanted to scream and cry, but she knew just by the look in her new mistress's eyes that if she did she would be terribly punished. So she continued licking Laelia's pussy, even though it felt like she was being smothered by her plump body.

Cyrus watched what his wife was being forced to do with disgust and, to his shame, arousal. He was getting erect when he felt his mistress slap his scrotum with a riding crop, killing his erection as the pain shot through his body.

"Come here slave," Attica said as she led him a small distance away from Atara and Laelia. "Now you will focus on me, and remember, don't cum until you get permission,"

He grew hard as she started stroking his cock. He felt ashamed to betray his wife, especially right in front of her. But he also realized there was nothing he could do besides obey, unless he wanted to be punished. Besides , he now realized how beautiful his mistress really was, especially for an older women. It had also been a long time since he had been with a women, after the raiders came he had endured the sight of countless attractive young women naked, including his wife, and was unable or too frightened to get any relief in months.

At his mistress's command, he lay down and gently mounted her. She had him lick her nipples for a few moments, and then ordered him to enter her. Cyrus began moving back and forth over his mistress, loving the sight of her naked breasts bouncing back and forth as his pace quickened. He was surprised at how soon he felt the urge to finish, but then realized how long he had gone without orgasming. Cyrus was reluctant to ask his new mistress so soon but she seemed to be enjoying their time together and was starting to make small, low moans.

"Mistress, may I cum?"

"Of course not slave, you will have to last three times as long."

Cyrus began to worry as he felt the need to cum more and more. He tried to slow down his trusting, but mistress Attica commanded him to keep going, and then go faster. After she emitted a long, low moan, Cyrus finally asked again. This time his only answer was a slap in the face. After a few more thrusts, he couldn't control himself anymore, and squirted his massive load into his mistress's cunt.

Attica pushed him off of her and he lay at her side panting. Attica could almost smell the mixture of satisfaction and fear in him as he lay there.

"That was quite a large load of cum slave," she said as she watched his see leak out from between her thighs.

"Thank you mistress," Cyrus said uncertainly.

Attica laughed a short, cruel laugh, and then snapped her fingers again. From behind some curtains hanging in the corner of the room, the two slave girls who had bathed the couple earlier appeared holding a metal chastity device. One held Cyrus down as the other quickly and roughly cleaned his genitals and quickly forced his penis into the devices metal tube, then forced his genitals through a tight metal ring, then locked the two pieces together. Cyrus felt the device lock over him and saw that the tube has only a small hole for him to urinate through.

"Don't worry Cyrus, my girls are going to take you to a man who will measure you and build you a cage that fits much tighter," Attica said after seeing him examine the cage. She saw the look of pain on his face and laughed saying, "Don't be like that, I did warn you what would happen if you came without my permission,"

She nodded at her girls who then took Cyrus away to be measured for a new device.

Attica went over to where Laelia was getting off of Atara, having just came on her face.

"Laelia, do you think Atara is ready to pleasure me?"

"No, not yet mistress."

"Then taker her to your quarters tonight and continue instructing her."

"Yes Mistress!" Laelia said with a smile.

Atara lost any remaining hopes she lad left for the future.

Attica smiled. This was going to be fun.