Mistress Attica Ch. 02

Story Info
Cyrus is locked into chastity and Atara is trained to please.
1.2k words
4.13
30.7k
4
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second installment of the Mistress Attica series. Please be sure to read Part I. Also rate my story and leave comments!

*****

The girls led Cyrus to the open square of Mistress Attica's massive villa. They took him to a small work room where an old man sat surrounded by what Cyrus soon recognized to be part of various chastity devices. He knew what they were because of the one that he himself was now wearing after cumming before his mistress gave him permission.

"Ah, this must be what madame Attica summoned me here for," The old man said.

"Mistress Attica requests that you make three different devices for this pathetic slave sir," One of the slave girls escorting cyrus said. "One that is plain made of steel, one that is plain, made of silver and decorated for when mistress is entertaining guests, and one that is steel, but made with bumps on the inside of the tube."

The man nodded and handed Cyrus a small glass vial filled with some kind of clear liquid and ordered him to drink it. After a few moment, Cyrus felt his cock and gentials grow numb. Then the man ordered the slave girls to remove his current, ill-fitting chastity device.

The man began measuring Cyrus's shriveled cock.

"The drink I gave you made it so your cock won't get hard as I measure you. I had to specially prepare this drink when I heard Attica wanted me again. You see, she likes her slut boys to have extra tight cock cages, so I gave you an extra potent drink that'll make your cock shrink a little. Don't you worry your little whore head off though, everything will be back to normal in a few hours, except that you'll have a nice, tight cage around your cock," The man spoke cruelly as he measured Cyrus's cock.

"My cages are the best on the market, well for the ones who don't have to wear them, it can stay on forever if your mistress wants it to! And today I get to make a special one, it's got bumps on the inside that'll hurt your little prick when you try to get hard," The Man said, finishing his measurements. "Wait outside the workshop while I finish these devices."

Cyrus felt like fainting as the slave girls led him out of the workshop. He hated the idea of being in chastity, but he hadn't realized that he could be in chastity forever! The idea of never feeling himself hard again, let alone inside of a women, was terrifying! Why couldn't he hold back his orgasm when he was with mistress?

As he worried about his future, he suddenly wondered what was happening to Atara. That only made it worse, the last time he had seen her she on her back licking the pussy of the plump slave mistress Attica had summoned.

As he was dreading the future, the man called them back into the shop. Cyrus tried to stand still as the man stuffed his numb cock into one of the three finished chastity devices.

"I'm putting you into the one with the bumps on the inside. In about an hour your pathetic cock will start waking up and it's going to hurt like hell," The man said with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Mistress Attica will send you your payment tomorrow sir," One of the slave girls said when the man was done. "Also, mistress would like you to take your pleasure with me, as a reward for your excellent service."

"Don't mind if I do," The man said, bending the naked slave girl over one of the workshop tables.

Cyrus watched in disgust as the sadistic bastard spit on his fingers and shoved them into the girls cunny. He couldn't believe she could stand there knowing how terrible it would be to service this man.

Then Cyrus looked at her face and saw her dead eyes. She was a women beyond caring what happened to her. Her mistress had abused her or let others abuse her so many times she was beyond it. She was dead inside. Cyrus swore he would never let himself end up like that.

As the man grabbed the girl's leather slave collar and brutally thrust himself inside of her. Cyrus was led to a small stone cell and locked away for the night. As the numbness left his cock he began to feel the pain. The presence of the chastity device on his sensitive manhood would make him hard, while the unrelenting steel and the small bumps brought him pain. It was a constant cycle of pain and pleasure. Before long, he knew it would be much harder staying alive than he had ever imagined.

Meanwhile, Atara was already wishing she was dead. After mistress had given her to the plump slave girl Laelia, she had been take to Laelia's small room, thrust onto the spartan mattress, and then forced to pleasure Laelia with her mouth and tongue as the large girl sat on her face and fondled her breasts.

After she came, Laelia flopped down on her back and pulled Atara by the hair in between her legs and forced her head down on her pussy once again. This time though, she wasn't content to just let Atara lick her. She made her start with the entrance to her vadge and the area around it. Then, slowly, she instructed Atara to move her tongue deeper and deeper into her cunny.

The day had started badly for Atara and so far had only gotten worse. She was auctioned off and sold. Her initial happiness at being sold to the same owner as her husband had faded when she realized they had been bought by a cruel dominatrix whose intention seemed to be to use them as sex toys and torment them for her entertainment. Then she had been forced under Laelia's buxom ass to lick her pussy. Now she had been given to Laelia for the night by her new mistress.

The idea of being used to for a male's pleasure held no appeal to Atara, but that at least she would have thought to be normal. Also, she had expected, the raiders who captured her had raped her on more than one occasion and she hadn't expected anything better from her new master.

But being used to pleasure another woman's demented sexual appetites was something completely different, and, in her eyes, completely wrong. In her village it was considered obscene for a women to possess any sexual desires, and was heresy to be attracted to another women.

Now though, she was stuck with her head between Laelia's legs, licking her pussy as her back arched, thrusting out her huge breasts, in an explosive orgasm.

Laelia laid on her mattress for a few minutes and Atara dared to hope her nightmare was over for now. However, Laelia suddenly moved so that she was sitting upright on her mattress and then ordered Atara to lay across her lap.

Before Atara had time to wonder what was going to happen, Laelia harshly brought her palm down on Atara's firm ass. Atara shrieked but Laelia hushed her and demanded her silence.

"Our mistress often take pleasure from our pain, it is my job to teach you how to please our mistress, my reward is that I get pleasure from you while doing it. If I fail, mistress will punish me severely. Our mistress can be kind, but be sure that you do not disappoint her."

Laelia continued to bring her hand down on Atara bottom. Atara forced herself to remain silent throughout the punishment. When Laelia had finished, Atara's ass was red and it felt like it was on fire.