Mistress' Bad Day

Story Info
Mistress takes bad day out on her pet.
4.3k words
4.39
27.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sevink
Sevink
3 Followers

The ringing phone brought me back to reality. I knew right away who it was... it was her, she had instructions for me, and maybe she was coming home already and was in the mood to play. Only one way to find out, I reach for the phone answering it with a slight cracking to my voice.

"Yes mistress?" I managed to let out.

"I had a bad day, I want you hard and on the bed NOW" she said with a commanding voice

"I... I'm sorry mistress.. Of course I'll do as you wish right away mistress" I replied as quickly as I could.

As I started to stimulate myself, I found myself marveling at how such a small framed woman could make her voices decibels go from a tender loving sound to such a loud commanding voice so easily. I am brought back to reality once again, this time by a slamming of the front door. My hard member oozing pre-cum, mistress' favorite treat, I slow my motions and stop, laying my hand down to my side, my firm thick member sticking straight up in the air, Pre-cum running down the length of the shaft.

"Welcome home mistress" I yell out, with out moving, hesitant to do more than speak.

"Who gave you permission to talk SLAVE?" she yells back, obviously annoyed with whatever had not gone her way at work today.

I hear her rustling with a few things in the adjacent room. Fearing that my hardness would go limp before she comes in to the room to do as she pleases with me, I begin to once again work my shaft slowly working the pre-cum around the thickness of my erect manhood. She enters the room dressed in a latex dress. Her breasts flowing out of the openings, nipples erect with anticipation of having her way with me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sanding at the doorway of the medium sized room.

"I feared that I would not be hard enough for you mistress, so I began to jerk myself off so I would not disappoint." I reply as my hand drops once again to my side.

"I see..." she replies as she walks to the bed, the sound of the heels on her knee high boots clicking on the hard wood floor filling the room, filling me with anticipation for what might come next. She looked my body over, inspecting it with her eyes, her left hand darted towards my swollen balls, squeezing them tightly and giving them a rather harsh tug. Not wanting to move for fear of punishment I could do nothing more than respond with a light moan.

"Good my pet, I see you've been doing as I told you. And you got yourself nice and hard before I got home." She spoke softly this time, my tension loosened, and again her grip tightened around my scrotum.

"Oh, thank you mistress" I say with a slightly louder moan this time. She begins to lower her head noticing her favorite treat glistening all over my cock.

"Mmm, and I see that you've even prepared a treat for your mistress" she says, beginning her tongues expert movement around the tip of the head, teasing and causing even more pre-cum to ooze out of the tip.

"Oh my, look at that, it seems like you're cock just wont stop making your mistress' favorite treat. Perhaps I should eat all this up before it starts to make a mess on the bed?" she said as her lips surrounded the head of my engorged cock, in one quick motion she engulfed me all the way down to the base, sucking hard as she did. On the way back up, she used her tongue around the shaft, finally releasing me from her sucking with a loud pop.

"OOOOOOOH GOD MISTRESS" I scream out as I pop out of her mouth, my hands finding the back of her head, wanting her to continue, I lightly try and force her back down on me. She quickly breaks free from my hands, jumps on top of me straddling my waist and forcing my hard prick to press hard on my stomach by simply sitting on it, allowing it to tease her pussy. She grabs my hands and pushes them down to the side of the bed where two leather restrains tied to the railing of the bed await for my wrists. Quickly dismounting me, my cock returning to its upright position, she ties one writs, she mounts me again in the same fashion as before and dismounts me just as quickly, tying my other wrist to the other side of the bed. Rising to her feet, standing tall at my right side, she begins to trace her nails across my chest.

"What did you think you where doing my pet?" she asked, her fingers circling my chest, and moving up to my shoulder.

"You're here for MY pleasure my pet, you know that!" she said, this time more commanding than before, her nails digging into my shoulders flesh. Her other hand gripping my love firmly and giving a few hard jerks, forcing me to moan in pleasure.

"What did I say!? You're here for MY pleasure!" she exclaimed as she let go of my hardened member, her hand quickly traveling to my left cheek.

A loud slap filled the room, my face turned to my right, Mistress' dripping pussy in view.

"I'm sorry mistress, please don't punish me, it was an accident..." I whimper my eyes glued to her nether lips. Her juices running down her leg giving me more stimuli allowing my member to remain as hard as she had found it, Thoughts of having her mouth or her pussy around me causing me to react, my cock shifting up and down on its own. As if on instinct I extend my tongue wanting to taste her, my hands trying to break freak so I can pull her closer, or at the very least return to jerking myself off.

She takes my head in her hands and makes me look up at her, her face with a stern look, she lowers herself down and gives me a kiss, sucking my tongue, she pulls away, and I leave my tongue extended, wanting more. She climbs on top of me again, letting her nether lips force my cock downward towards my leg, she moans as the friction builds between her legs, my hard member rubbing between her pussy lips, spreading her slightly and rubbing up against her already hard clit. With her lips at my ear, she moans with pleasure, my member replies for me moving as much as possible hitting her clit lightly.

She moans again in my ear, letting me know her pleasure is what's going to take precedence today. She begins to move down my body, forcing my manhood down towards my legs again. Quickly she darts back up, her legs draped to my sides, her pussy resting and dripping on my chest. My eyes glued once again to the beautiful sight of my mistress wet pussy, my tongue darts out of my mouth as if on instinct trying to reach her swollen lips, unable to reach, I attempt to lick the juices that are running down my chest and onto my neck to no avail. Mistress noticed my frustration, and as today was a day for her pleasure, she slides herself closer to my mouth allowing me to suck on her swollen drooling nether lips.

"OOOOOOOOH, that's a good slave" she moans out loud, arching her back pushing my mouth and tongue deeper into her pussy, lavishly I lick at mistress' pussy, as she started to reach her climax, she quickly pushes my face out from between her legs, I continue to try and reach her soaked pussy lips.

"Mmm you like pleasing your mistress don't you my little pet" she says as she reaches back to my aching pole, giving it a few hard tugs, quickening her pace bringing me closer and closer to my own climax. Suddenly she had stopped, her own juices rolling out of her nether lips and onto my chest. With every tug of her hand on my engorged manhood I let a moan escape my mouth.

"I want you inside me my slave, are you ready for this hot tight pussy?" she asked forcefully as she took her hands and spread herself open in front of me. Unsure of myself, I just stared longingly at her spread pussy. She quickly dismounted my chest, and griped my sperm swollen balls once again, twisting them lightly making me moan at the light pain she was inflicting.

"WELL! Speak slave!" she yelled at me now. Tightening her grip and pulling hard at my balls wanting my answer.

"Yes my mistress! I am ready if you want me to be ready mistress please let me feel you around my cock!!" I screamed out loud, quickly shutting my mouth fearing that the neighbors might hear us. I squirm in the bed, trying to get my hands free once again wanting to reach my cock and started to jerk myself off.

"See mistress, my pre-cum is flowing for you my mistress, please let me feel your hot tight pussy around it PLEEEEEEEEASE" I pleaded with my mistress, moaning in pleasure and pain, as she continued to squeeze me tight. She quickly lapped up the newly flowed pre-cum from my cock.

She gave a quick slap at my cock, displeased that I was still trying to loosen my restrains wanting to use my hands to touch her body, or to touch myself.

"BAD SLAVE" she bellowed at me, my cock swaying back and forth from her assault. She takes her other hand and squeezes on my cock hard, giving it a few hard tugs, at the same time applying pressure to my balls in her other hand.

"These are MINE, you are MINE. You're not to do anything with out my permission! You know that my naughty slave" she said, the end of her sentence with a much more tender tone. She leaned down loosened her grip on my balls for a second and gave the head of my cock a tender kiss.

"Is that clear?" again she asked, resuming her grip on my balls.

"SPEAK!!" she screams at me again, slightly playfully this time.

"Y... yes mistress. My cock my balls my body is all yours to do with as you see fit, it is here for your pleasure my beautiful mistress." I reply in a tone that seems to be that of fear. My mistress releases the grip on my cock and balls and gives me a tender kiss on the head of my cock again. Quickly she takes my entire length into her mouth sucking me all the way down to my base, coming back up and letting me out of her mouth with a pop.

"Very good my slave, just be a good slave ok, I don't want to have to punish you again" she says tenderly, looking up from between my legs, her hands returning once again to my cock starting to stroke me again, her mouth dives down under my shaft and takes one of my balls, she playfully starts to suck it in her mouth, making me moan loudly.

"Yes mistress. I understand mistress. I'm deeply sorry mistress. It will never happen again Mistress." I moan at her in the most submissive voice I can muster. She releases my hard member and my balls from her mouth and hand. Giving an approving pat on my other head, she stands up and starts to spread her legs as she begins to move up my body, her soaked pussy leaving a trail of her juices down the bed, until she was just above my manhood, she spread herself open giving me a view of her pink insides, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation for the torture she might be putting me though today, then continued her movement up my body. My hardened member once sticking straight up was now being forced downward onto my stomach by her extremely wet pussy, her cunt juices soaking my shaft.

"Oh mistress, I can't wait any longer please let me fuck you mistress!" I moaned at her, as she began to move her body up and down, allowing her lips to rest and be slightly parted by my prick. She moved up and down, my prick twitching just barely penetrating her pussy lips. I started to move my hips wanting her to be around my member. She let out a pleasurable moan in my ear, knowing fully well that that would send me over the edge. I placed my feet on the bed as best I could and started to buck up at her, my cock forced down hard on my stomach, as I was lifting her up off the ground, my cock parting her lips but not really inside the way I wanted to be. She giggled and moaned in my ear before she placed her hands on my chest and lifted herself up. Her body weight now completely supported by my legs, her beautiful body on top of me, now moving lightly back and forth, coating my cock, I could feel her wetness rolling down my shaft and down onto my stomach.

I bucked harder feeling her juices coming down my stomach, wanting to at the very least, make her jump off my cock and onto my chest or closer to my face, but all this was to no avail. She rode me crushing and riding my suffering cock as if she was some expert bull rider. Finally she reached back and gave a hard slap at my leg, I however wasn't hearing it, and I continued my bucking actions. She was not pleased, firm slap to both my legs this time, but still I would not stop. Finally in her frustration she let herself come get thrown to my chest, my cock instantly sprang back up. She quickly moved herself from my chest to my face, my tongue already extended, I tasted her, but it would be short lived, she kept moving rubbing her clit with my nose until she was completely off of me. She turned and moved to my legs pulling them down to the side of the bed, and strapping them into their own restrains at the side of the bed. She crawled up between my legs, her hot breath on my balls, moving up my shaft, when suddenly she gave a hard slap at my stiff prick once again making it move back and forth and causing me to moan loudly.

"I thought you where going to behave now slave" she said with an air of disappointment. She griped again at my balls and prick. I simply whimpered my apology at her, not wanting her to continue her torture, but again to no avail, she squeezed harder this time. My moans and groans filling the room this time, she stood her hands still griping me tightly, I look at her and see the slight pout in her lips as she finally releases me from her girl. She gives me a hard slap to both my legs, and then two hard slaps to my cock once from the left then from the right, my moaning of pain tell her I was very close to cuming.

"Well are you going to behave my pet?" she asked immediately after her final 2 slaps on my cock. I said nothing and then two more slaps on my cock.

"Speak slave!" she spoke loudly wanting my answer immediately. I look up at her, my face flustered, the look of pain from not being able to release on my face.

"Yes mistress, I'll be good, I'm so sorry mistress. Please just let me fuck your pussy mistress, I want to pleasure you with my cock; I want to feel you around my cock! I want to make you cum with my cock!" I stammered on. Wanting my own release, but knowing fully well that it was always up to her if I was to release today or if I was to be held at the edge until she came.

"I hope you're not just saying that this time my pet." She said as she took my cock in her hands again and started to lightly tug on it, causing me to start to shake a little nearing my orgasm. She quickly released her grip and I groaned in frustration. A grin came over her face, pleased with what she was doing to me, pleased that I wanted her so badly and most of all pleased that she was completely in control of my pleasure. The earlier day's disappointments, now a seemingly distant memory, she smiled to herself.

"Okay my slave. You're going to get your wish. I'll be generous to you today. Seeing as I've not let you cum this entire week." She winked at me, and began to trace her fingers from my neck down to my member, once her hand had reached its destination she gave me a few quick tugs, my hips started to come up off the bed when suddenly she stopped. She looked at me again, tenderly, and startled me again; she moved her body down her pussy leaving a trail down my stomach again, she moaned loudly as my cock again was pressed downward towards my legs, the thickness of it parting her nether lips. I did my best not to start bucking again at her. She looked down at me again, smiled pleased that I had started to behave again.

"Ooooooooh, very good slave, you've behaving very well now" she moaned at me.

"Are you ready for your mistress hot tight pussy?" she questioned, looking down at me with a playful gaze. She leaned down, moaning, my cock still parting her lips.

"Speak" she commanded though her moan, moving her hip up and down my shaft.

"Y... Yes mistress... if you think I am worthy of your delectable pussy, that is mistress." I said softly. She moved again causing me to moan once more. She brought her pussy up to my face, and spread herself for me once again. Sitting on my face, my tongue and mouth quickly went to work sucking and licking at her as best I could. She started to moan louder and louder with each pass of my tongue and with each of my sucking actions on her clit and nether lips, I continued licking her thighs, trailing my way back and forth, as best as I could, from her inner thighs to her pussy and down the other thigh. Finally she had grown slightly week and let her full weight rest on my face. I took in one final breath before she collapsed down on my face, and continued my sucking and licking under her. Mistress mustered enough strength to get herself up from my face with a loud moan.

"Hmm... I think you've proved your worthy of this hot tight pussy today my pet... you've done such a good job with that skilled tongue of yours." She moaned, as she lifted herself from me, smiling at me in a way that would make any man's cock twitch with excitement. She began to run her hands down along my chest, sliding them down over my stomach and stopping at the base of my enlarged member. She gave me one final squeeze and straddled me, her hot, dripping wet cut hovering over my member.

"Please mistress, please fuck me, take me inside of you mistress!" I pleaded with her, her hot pussy hovering just centimeters from my oozing cock head. She lowered herself a little, her clit now rubbing the opening at my head. I could do nothing more than look up at her though wanting eyes, watching her rub her clit on my head, her head, throw back eyes closed, moaning from the pleasure she was taking from teasing me, moaning and getting excited at the thought of soon having my cock inside her, her full lips giving me a sign that she was enjoying herself, each pass of her clit over my opening a moan would escape her.

Her head swung forward, eyes opened and her lips parted once again a small moan escaped her as she lifted herself a little, her clit no longer making contact with my body.

"I guess you don't want this that bad then", she said as she came away from me, I whimpered begging her to continue. I had wanted to feel her around me for this entire week, as I have been unable to get myself off as per her orders for this week. I was aching for her to ride me hard.

She looked down at me and smiled at the sounds I was making in an attempt to coax her into letting me slide inside her.

"Alright my pet since you have served me so well previously, I shall bestow upon you my gratitude." She grinned delightfully taking in the sight of my body lying before her helpless, waiting for her touch, both from her hands, and her tight snatch to bring me release. She was quiet pleased with herself, happy that her slave had turned out so good and obedient. She placed herself near my throbbing member once again. Her lips lunged to my own, she took my bottom lip into her teeth biting it as she inched herself onto my cock torturingly slow. She refused to take me in one motion, fearing that that would make me and herself cum far to quickly for her to really enjoy and relish the exquisite pain and pleasure she was causing me by neglecting me release.

"Oooh god mistress... You feel so good" I moaned as she released my lip from her teeth. I kept the bottoms of my feet flat on the floor, unwilling to buck or move, allowing her to take her time using my dick to pleasure herself. She was half way down now, her moans getting progressively louder and deeper. She kissed me with a moan; this was her way of showing me how much she loved the feeling of my prick only half way inside her.

She lifted herself slightly, and then lowered herself again, taking me deeper than before. She moaned out loud with pleasure. With each up and down motion she took a little more of me into her. Both our moans filled the room. One final up and down motion and I was completely inside her now. She wiggled her hips around my cock moving inside of her.

Sevink
Sevink
3 Followers
12