Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub couple are visited by their Mistress and her friend.
7.8k words
4.31
59.8k
13
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Message to the reader: Once again, this story, as the first one in this series does, has aspects of cuckolding, male submission, lots of humiliation and whipping and even some man/man cock sucking. If this is not your thing, please move on. The use of the "N" word in no way reflects the author's opinions of minorities. Leaving abusive comments about the author or the characters in the story will only result in me deleting them. To those who think this might be something you like, please enjoy. Constructive comments, both good and bad are always appreciated.

Goamz86

*

"Nigger dick Mistress, nigger dick, I love big fat nigger dick!" Marci moaned, eyeing the one just to the left of her dominating Queen. Barbara was sitting in an arm chair, and there was a naked black man standing to her side.

"And where does my little piglet slut like her nigger dick most?" Barbara asked, still holding Marci by the hair.

"In my ass Mistress, oh you know I love it most in my ass." Marci said as if begging for it right now.

"Where slut?" Mistress Barbara demanded.

Marci knew what she wanted. She didn't want to say it, but she knew if she didn't, Miss Barbara would either punish her or deny her the joy she wanted so much, that big, fat, black dick inside her.

"In my big, fat, white ass my Queen. I love it deep inside my big, fat, white ass." Marci replied.

"That's right." Barbara said, "Now moo like the fat assed cow you are slut."

Reluctantly Marci let out a low "moo", almost under her breath.

"Not like that cunt!" Barbara spat, shaking Marci's head by the handful of hair she was still holding. "I want one like you're in heat and you want that bull's cock up your breeding hole. You got it bitch?" She turned Marci's face toward the big thick black cock to her side.

"Eyeing that cock, Marci's effort instantly changed. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She moaned out like she knew Mistress wanted her to.

Delighted, and giggling out loud Barbara said, "Again!"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Marci cried out again.

"That's it my little fat cow. Again!"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Marci now almost yelled.

"Yes, I love it!" Barbara laughed. "Now back to your eating bitch. That is what you do best isn't it?" She asked, forcing Marci's face back between her legs. "Now make Mistress' pussy cum and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you have that big, thick, nigger dick."

Marci hungrily munched at Barbara's pussy, slobbering on it messily, knowing that was exactly what her mistress wanted. The whole time this was happening, Greta never stopped what he was doing. His tongue was inches deep in Marci's asshole the whole time. Saliva ran down her ass crack and over her big, fat, shaved pussy lips and dripped to the floor. Hearing Barbara dominate his wife was a bitter sweet thing. Sweet because he loved hearing it, and it turned him on so much, but bitter because his CB2000 was on and his arousal caused him great pain at the same time. However, being the submissive pussy he was, he just continued as told and lathered Marci's ass for the inevitable. He peaked over the large round ass cheeks of his wife and watched as his Mistress ground his wife's face into her juicy wet cunt. He was a bit jealous. He was never granted the same pleasure as his wife was now enjoying. He was only allowed access to Barbara's pussy when it was full of another man's cum. Although he loved it when he was granted that delight, he so wanted to be able to taste her sweet pussy without the interference male cum. Greta eyed the big, black cock to his Lady's side as well. He watched as the large strapping black man observed his wife's expert cunt licking and stroked his thick black member slowly. It was huge, and Greta knew he would soon be allowed to prepare it for his wife's ass. The thought of that made him cringe in pain again as his chastity device dug into his puny, hard cock.

"That's it my little piglet whore,.......yes. yes.......right there, ooh, yea..........you're gonna make Mistress cum. Uh, uh yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!" Barbara moaned as an electric charge bolted through her. She ground her slick, flooding pussy all over Marci's face as she came violently.

Once again Greta winced as the pain of his arousal from watching hit him. He continued to devour his wife's big fat asshole and await his next instruction.

When Barbara had come down from her orgasm, she pushed Marci from her Venus and demanded that Greta stop too. Greta sat back on his haunches and Marci did the same next to him.

"Ok my little fagot bitch...." Barbara said to Greta. "..get that big, fat, nigger dick ready for your wife."

Greta began to move and do as he was told. He crawled to the big black man, but the man stopped him from grabbing his cock. It still wasn't completely hard yet, and this amazed Greta. He had been hard and in pain since his mistress had entered the room with the black "bull".

"You want to suck my big nigger dick?" The black man asked, walking toward the couch as he instructed Greta to follow.

Greta followed on his hands and knees until he was positioned between the black man's legs as he sat on the couch. The black man positioned himself on the couch with his feet wide apart and on the cushions of the couch. His ass hole was visible to Greta and the black man stroked his semi-hard cock.

"I think you need to lick my dirty nigger asshole first. Would you like that?" He asked

Greta just nodded.

"Beg me!"

"Please, sir, may I lick your dirty nigger asshole." Greta asked.

"Not good enough." The black man snapped. "I want you to beg me to suck and lick my nigger ass like you just did to your nigger lovin' whore wife's ass."

"Please sir." Greta said with more emphasis. "Please let me lick your dirty nigger asshole clean like I just did to my cock loving whore wife's fat ass. Please Sir, Please, Please, Please."

"OK white boy fagot, you may lick my ass."

Greta dove in. He licked and kissed and sucked the black man's asshole and everyone watched. The black man stroked his cock slowly as Greta scoured his ass with his tongue and lips.

Finally after a few minutes the black man said, "That's good pussy, now get my cock ready for that fat white whore of a wife you have."

Greta reached up and grabbed hold of the monster man meat and stroked it slowly, admiring its length and girth. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to have such a powerful cock. His skinny 4 inch weenie sure didn't feel like this when he masturbated. He just stroked it in awe.

"Stop staring and suck fagot!" Barbara barked. "Your fat assed, slut wife can't wait all day, can you my little nigger dick loving piglet?"

Marci looked at her and answered, "No Miss Barbara."

"Well then tell that useless fuck of a husband to get after it." Barbara demanded.

Marci turned to Greta and snapped, "Stop dilly-dallying bitch and get that cock hard."

Greta opened his mouth and swallowed as much of the monster as he could. The feel of the warm man meat in his mouth was wonderful, and he made it show. He sucked that pole hard and deep. He stroked the base hard and fast as his mouth sucked in the rest. He could feel it getting harder and thicker with every plunge of his mouth. He was really getting into it when he felt a set of big powerful hands on the back of his head. The hands pushed roughly against his head and the thick hard cock plunged down Greta's throat causing him to gag.

"Suck it deep you little white fagot." He heard the black man spit.

He held the back of Greta's head hard against his cock for what seemed like forever. It was causing Greta to choke and his eyes began to water. He tried to push back against the man's legs, but it was no use, he was too strong. When he thought he was just about to pass out, Greta felt the hands move to the side of his head and he felt the cock vacate his throat. Greta gasped deeply for air and before he could catch his breath, the cock invaded his throat once more.

"If you wanna watch me fill your wife with my cock bitch, you need to feel its complete power." The black man told him.

As Greta performed his duty, Barbara was having some fun too. Marci was kneeling watching Greta when she felt something suddenly hanging a round her neck. Barbara had fetched a cow bell and hung it on her fat little cow.

Marci was horrified. She wanted to cry. This was a new kind of humiliation. Mistress Barbara always seemed to find new and more cruel ways to degrade her. She couldn't believe she was allowing this. She never imagined she would be in this situation. She was a confident strong woman when she was not in Barbara's presence, but she had no control and became a completely submissive bitch girl whenever Barbara showed up, especially when she came with a black cock. That was Marci's weakness. She would do almost anything for the feel of one in her holes. No, actually she would obviously do ANYTHING for one. Her head dropped and she waited to see how far Barbara would go with this.

"Perfect." Barbara said, "Now on all fours you cow."

Marci did as she was told. As she did, the bell made that familiar clang a cow bell makes, and a tear dripped from Marci's eyes.

CRACK! Came the sound of Barbara's riding crop on Marci's exposed fat ass, leaving a red welt immediately.

"Let me hear it again cow, Moo bitch!"

Marci let out a moo through her quivering lips.

"Again!" Barbara shouted as she rained another crack of the whip on her tender flabby ass.

"MOOOOOO." Marci said.

"Again, crawl around like a fat cow does. I want to see those sagging fat cow udders dragging on the ground" Barbara demanded.

Marci dropped to her elbows so that her drooping double D breasts hit the floor and she began crawling around like that. "MOOOOOO." She cried out.

"More." Barbara commanded, laughing out again, and whipping her once more.

"MOOOOOOOO." Came the sound of a cow through Marci's sobs. The cow bell was ringing loudly the whole time, "CLANG, CLANG, CLANG" as her movements were far from fluid.

"Beg me for that big black dick."

Still sobbing Marci begged, "Please Mistress, let me have that big, thick, black, dick."

Clang, Clang, Clang.

CRACK! The sound of her whip again on Marci's ass.

The welts were now beginning to swell on her fleshy round ass. They were dark and thick and the red color was a sharp contrast to Marci's very pale ass. Barbara admired her art on the canvas of her subs ass.

CRACK! Again, against her ass.

"Moo Bitch, Moo. Don't make me tell you again."

Clang, Clang.

"Moooooooooooo." Marci cried.

CRACK!

"MOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Clang, Clang, Clang.

CRACK!

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

CRACK!

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" By now Marci was crying uncontrollably.

Clang, Clang, Clang

CRACK!

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Marci said again, "Please (sob, sob) Mistress, (sob, sob) Please stop."

Marci's ass was on fire, and her nipples were rubbed raw from the carpet.

CRACK!

"Beg for his dick again my fat cow whore!" Barbara commanded.

"Please, (Sob) Mistres (sob) let me have that (sob, sob) big, (sniff) black, (sniff sniff) thick (sob) Nigger dick." Marci whimpered hoarsely.

CRACK!!!

Clang, Clang, Clang.

CRACK!

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Barbara was giddy with excitement as she abused her fat submissive cow slut.

Laughing, she told Marci, "OK you fat cunt, I'll stop, you can have the nigger dick now."

Marci got back up on her knees and rubbed her tender cow udders and controlled her crying. The cow bell made one more clang as it came to rest against her large chest. "Thank you Mistress." Marci sobbed.

Greta again tried in vain to breathe after having the black cock shoved down his throat. He was given reprieve as the black man pushed him off and back onto the floor. Greta at once scrambled back to his knees.

"That's enough you cock sucking bitch. It's your wife's turn." The man told him.

Marci's cow bell rang loudly as she eagerly crawled towards Jerome and his huge black dick. As she came close the black stud grabbed Marci's hair and forced her mouth onto his monstrous cock and he began to fuck her face. The difference between Greta and his wife was his wife was an expert cock sucker, and no matter what the man did, he could not gag Marci.

"Isn't she a fantastic cock sucker Jerome?" Barbara asked the black man as she sat on the chair watching the show.

"Oh yea!" Jerome moaned. "But then again I've never met a fat, white girl who didn't suck a mean black dick. I always say, 'Fat girls like to eat'"

Both he and Barbara broke out in deep loud laughter, and Marci just continued her duty. After a few more minutes of that, Jerome ordered Marci to turn around. She did as she was instructed, and Jerome positioned himself behind her.

"Come here fagot." He commanded Greta. "There is nothing better than having a white, pussy, husband guide my cock into his wife's cunt. Grab hold, pussy boy, and put it where it belongs."

Greta did as he was told. He gently gripped the mammoth cock and guided it to his wife's drooling cunt, but as Jerome was about to slide it in, he stopped and said, "Beg me to fuck your wife."

Holding Jerome's thick hard cock in his hand, Greta looked him in the eye and said, "Please Sir, Please give my wife the pleasure of your big, hard, black, cock."

"I don't think what was good enough bitch, I said beg me, not ask me." Jerome barked.

Greta slowly stroked the monster cock in his hand and pleaded with its owner, "Sir, I couldn't want anything more than I want your big, fat, cock in my wife's pussy. Please, please, please I'm begging, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease fuck my lovely wife with your gigantic nigger cock."

"What a fuckin' wimp you are. How could you beg another man to fuck your wife? Say it again."

Greta stroked some more and begged again, "Please Sir, please fuck my wife with this wonderful cock."

"You pussy! Go ahead, put it in." Jerome sneered.

Greta moved the powerful and throbbing black pole towards his wife's wonton pussy and as it slid in, he let go and watched as it disappeared all the way to its balls. Marci moaned her approval, and it was not long before Jerome was slowly and deeply fucking Greta's wife. He slammed it in and out a few times as Marci swooned with pleasure. Her hips bucked backwards demanding more of the raging cock. CLANG, CLANG, CLANG Marci's cow bell rang merrily. Then suddenly without warning Jerome pulled his powerful cock from between Marci's quivering pussy lips.

"NO! NO!" Marci screamed hysterically, "Please, please don't STOP."

Jerome chuckled for a second before driving his rock hard dick back into Marci's gaping hole. Marci purred gratefully as Jerome once again drove his mighty cock deep into her starved cunt. CLANG ... CLANG ... CLANG

Barbara smiled wickedly as she watched Jerome's furious assault. Marci was on the very brink of her climatic pleasure when Jerome once again pulled his raging cock from her yearning cunt.

"NOOOO!!!" Marci sobbed franticly as she thrashed wildly trying to get the object of pleasure back inside her. "DON'T FUCKING STOP ... PLEASE DON'T STOP. not again, please don't torture me like this, give me that big nigger dick pleeeeese put it back in" Marci was raising her ass and moving it side to side trying to temp Jerome to put it back in. "Please ... please .... just fuck me," Marci pleaded as her cow bell continued to clang wildly.

After rubbing his dick up and down Marci's drooling slit several times Jerome obliged her, grabbed her thrashing rear end and plunged it back into her quivering pussy again, this time just holding it deep inside her.

"Yes!" screamed Marci in wanton pleasure. "YES ... FUCK ME YOU BLACK PRICK!"

Jerome slapped Marci's ass hard as he yanked his powerful dick from her yearning pussy. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME BITCH," Jerome hissed as he slapped Marci's upturned fat ass again.

Clang ... CLANG. "Please don't stop I didn't mean it ... I didn't mean anything by it." Marci sobbed. "Please just fuck me .... Fuck this fat cow ... MOO ... MOOOOOOO," Marci was prepared to lower herself to any level in order to get the fucking she so desperately wanted. "Can't you see I need it, I need you ... I need you ... I need you ... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," she whimpered.

"NO I DON'T SEE NOTHING BUT A DISRESPECTFUL OLD COW," Jerome hissed as he slapped Marci's full ass again. Looking over at Greta, Jerome demanded, "Come here fagot boy." Without hesitation Greta crawled to Jerome. Jerome asked Barbara how to get his cock cage off. She handed him a key, and he quickly removed the CB2000 chastity device locked about Greta's teeny tiny weenie. His miniature pecker sprung free and stuck straight out from his thin frame. Jerome chuckled at the sight of Greta's little fuck stick. With a wicked sneer on his face Jerome directed Greta to fuck his kneeling wife.

Marci violently shook her head no, causing her cow bell to clang continuously. "Please don't let that wimp fuck me," Marci sobbed as tears trickled down her fat cheeks. "I need a real cock a real man's cock ... please Jerome I NEED YOU... please Mistress Barbara ... please."

Barbara only smiled as she began to gently finger her own racing pussy.

Jerome laughed at Marci's misery. Greta position himself behind Marci and between you spread legs. Marci groaned with sexual frustration as Greta drove his four-inch needle dick into her well used pussy.

"DON'T you dare cum fagot!" Barbara warned Greta.

With his face twisted in his own sexual misery Greta responded immediately, "I won't, Mistress." Then he began to ever so slowly fuck his lit' pee-pee in and out of his wife's yearning, sloppy cunt, trying with all his might not to instantly blow is wad inside her.

Greta moaned with great pleasure, as he was not afforded this reward very often from his wife. Only on certain occasions was he permitted to put hit pecker inside his wife.

"Please Jerome ... please get that wimp off me ... I can't even feel his dick ... please ... please Jerome .... Please I NEED YOU." This only made things worse for Greta, as the humiliation only aroused him more and made it even harder not to climax . Jerome got into position in front of Marci so she could watch him stroke his monstrous cock. Marci's eyes bulged wide open as she watched the massive black pole,

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." She bellowed, not caring how degrading that really was.

Jerome swung his powerful cock towards Marci's lips, "What did you call me, bitch?"

"God damn it, please Jerome I didn't mean it. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," without warning Marci tried to capture the huge black pole in her mouth.

Just as suddenly Jerome pulled his love tool away and bitch slapped Marci hard across her left cheek. CLANG ... CLANG ... CLACG ... Marci's cow bell played its merry tune as her head snapped to one side. Realizing she had no choice but to play Jerome's game she sobbed, "I ... I called you ... called you ... a black prick. BUT ... but ... but I ... didn't ... mean it. Please Jerome ... please I love your dick ... I love your cock ... I love your powerful black cock."

"My nigger dick," Jerome quizzed.

"Yessssss ... I love your nigger dick," Marci continued to sob. "Please get this pussy off my ass and fuck me with a real dick ... a real man's dick ... a real nigger dick ... yes I love your nigger dick ... I need your nigger dick ... please fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me. MOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Her desperation for the feel of a thick black cock inside her holes had reached new heights even for her.

Jerome and Barbara laughed hysterically as Marci continued to demean herself for their amusement.

Jerome grinned sadistically and asked, "What are you Marci."

Her cow bell rang loudly as Marci answered, "I'm a fucking fat assed cow." Again ignoring her shame she let out a LOUD "MOOOOOOOOOO". Please, please fuck me with your powerful cock, Jerome."