Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress Barbara feels the need to take back control.
10.4k words
4.39
24.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,982 Followers

Letter from the author:

This chapter is more about control and domination. There is some sex, but not as much as there usually is in my stories. If you are looking for a stroke story, this is not your story. There are some bisexual/gay elements as well. If you are into the elements I listed, please read on. As always, constructive feedback both positive and negative is always appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

Goamz86

*

Barbara didn't visit her submissive little bitch couple for some time after the night they saw her succumb to Big Daddy. She knew that there needed to be a way for her to re-establish her dominance. Begging Greta for his fagot man cum so she could get some lovin' from Big Daddy had humiliated Barbara to the very core of her being. She feared Marci and Greta may not have as much respect for her as they did before. This could not have been further from the truth. Neither one of them lost any respect for Barbara at all.

Marci almost felt closer to her mistress, knowing that she too loved big juicy black dick. Marci envied her even more knowing that she not only dominated her, but she saved the best and biggest nigger dick for herself. Greta found his mistress to be even sexier. Watching her take Big Daddy's cock and watching her cum like that only drove him to want her even more. So, Barbara left the couple to their normal boring life for almost eight weeks.

This of course drove Marci up the freaking wall with desire and pent-up lust. She prepared every night for another visit from Miss Barbara. She always wanted black cock, and as the days turned to weeks and then months, she longed for the feel of a thick hot black dick deep in her whorishly wanton pussy. She had become increasingly bitter and nasty toward Greta as the time went on. She constantly reminded him of his inadequacies, and told him how she longed for some real cock. She had become desperate enough that if Miss Barbara had not taken the key to Greta's cock cage the last time she visited, she would have even allowed him to fuck her, for as little pleasure as that would have brought. The dildos and the constant ass and pussy licking her worthless husband provided had failed over time to satiate her needs, and she wanted more. Finally, the phone rang one evening.

"Hello?" Greta answered it. "Good evening Mistress."

Marci's sat up intently in her chair.

"Yes Mistress. Yes I have a pen and paper. Yes, I have the address; we will be there in an hour. I look so forward to seeing you Mistress." Greta hung up the phone.

"We'll be where?" Marci barked at him. She had crossed the living room and was now standing next to her wimpy husband.

Greta handed her the address, "Here my love. She said dress appropriately."

"No shit dumbass, that goes without saying." Marci snapped. Then she went to the computer to look up the address.

Marci entered the couple's room as Greta was getting ready. "That address is downtown. It is not a good neighborhood either. We need to hurry because if we hit any traffic, we will be late."

"Yes Dear."

Fifteen minutes later the couple was in the car on the way to their destination. Greta was driving because Marci still needed to put the rest of her makeup on. He was always so careful when driving her car, and so his pace was less than adequate for Marci.

"Gawd damnit Gregory, would you please hurry up! If we are late, Miss Barbara will be pissed, and I will have to deal with it. If that happens you wimp, I will kick your fucking useless ass to hell and back when we get home!" She barked.

"Yes my love" Greta replied, speeding up the car to a more respectable pace.

"Now, when we get there Mr. Pussy Man, you keep quiet, I will tell Mistress how much we have missed her. Don't you say a fucking word. You always fuck things up for me when you talk. I will not have you fucking up my chance to get some big hard dick tonight. Do you understand me, fagot?" Marci instructed Greta.

"Yes Dear." Was all he said.

Marci finished applying her make- up and sat in the passenger's seat dreaming of the fun she would soon be having. Her pussy leaked onto her thong panties and she reached between her legs to fiddle her clit a bit. The skirt she had on was short, but not too short, covering her ass suitably. She had on a low cut top that showed lots of cleavage, although her cow bell obstructed the view from Greta's seat. Her legs were covered with whore red stockings, and she also wore 6" heels to match the stockings. Her pussy was steaming and she needed to cum. She removed her hand from her crotch and squeezed her plump little thighs together.

"Get a move on Gregory, Momma's hot pussy needs to get her some dick tonight."

Greg did as he was told and drove to their destination.

When they arrived, the couple was quite scared. The neighborhood, without any working street lights, was very dark, and the white couple feared for their safety. The setting sun would soon be gone, and night would be upon them. They quickly got out of their car, locked it and proceeded to the front door. Being dressed as they were, both of them felt very vulnerable, and they couldn't help but feel as if they were being watched. They rang the doorbell and waited. The door flew open and there stood a large black man. Greta instantly felt fear flood his body as he tried to speak.

"Hell.......hello Sir. M..... My ...My name is Greg. And th ... th.....this, this my wife Marci. We are here....."

"I know who you are, bitch!" The black man snorted at him.

Just then Mistress Barbara appeared from behind the mammoth of a man. "Get in here." She ordered them.

Greta opened the security screen door and held it for his wife. Marci walked seductively past the black man making sure to shake her big tits and fat ass at him as she imagined where his cock might be invading her later. The submissive couple were ordered to the middle of the front room and told to stand there.

Barbara was determined to re-assert her control over the couple, to make sure neither of them lost any respect for her during her last visit. Barbara slowly circled them, admiring their attire. "Take off your coat Greta!"

He did as he was told. Under his coat he wore the usual; no shirt, pink garter belt, matching thong panties, pink seamed stockings and pink heels that matched his wife's. Of course his pathetic little penis was locked away in his spiked cock cage.

"Nice outfit Pussyboy." Barbara told him. "But that coat is too long. It covers too much. I want the neighborhood to see the real you."

Greta panicked. What did she mean by, "Neighborhood to see"?

Barbara walked to the couch and retrieved her coat. It was a black leather waist length garment that only had two snaps at the very bottom. She handed it to Greta and ordered him to put it on. He did so. It was quite small for him, and with only two snaps, it left the middle of his skinny little chest visible almost to his nipples.

"That's better." Barbara chuckled. "Now you look like the wimpy little bitch we all know you are, Greta."

Next she approached Marci. She looked her over and noticed the length of her skirt. "That will not do." Barbara grabbed hold of the waist of the skirt and hiked it up as far as the roll of Marci's stomach fat would let her. The cow bell clanged from the movements. Marci's ass was barely covered now; bending of any kind would now make hers ass cheeks visible to anyone who might care to look. Barbara ordered her to take off her panties.

Marci complied quickly, and as she bent to step out of them, her shaved pussy was completely visible to the whole world.

"Clang, clang clang" Sang the bell around her neck as she dipped and stood back up.

Barbara grabbed the garment and tossed it to the black man who had opened the door.

"A little souvenir for you and your pals, Denard." Barbara quipped.

Marci was dripping feminine juices down her leg already as Barbara prepared her for an evening of fun with black cock. She wanted to drop to her knees right then and take Denard's cock in her mouth and suck it till it came down her throat.

Barbara continued her inspections. She looked at Marci's tight low cut top and considered the amount of skin it was exposing. "Denard, honey, do you have a pair of scissors?"

"Sure." He said and then he disappeared into the kitchen.

He returned shortly and handed the scissors to Barbara. Barbara took them to Marci's top with prejudice. She cut and cut and cut again. When she was done, The top now completely exposed Marci's large stomach roll and what was left of the neckline showed so much tit flesh, that a little bit of each nipple was peeking out.

Marci didn't care, because all she knew was she was going to be a black cock whore tonight, and she would endure all the humiliation Miss Barbara had for her to get it.

"Oh, before we go, there are just a few things I want to add." Barbara said with a pregnant pause. "to your fat fucking holes that is." She chuckledwhile reaching into her purse. She pulled out a large ass plug and a long, thick, black dildo.

Marci saw them both and knew what her fate was. Barbara approached her and ordered,, " Bend your fat ass over." Marci's bell sang out again as she bent over for her mistress. Without so much as a drop of lube, Barbara shoved the wide anal intruder up Marci's ass until it swallowed the widest part and closed around the narrow base.

Marci had to hold her tongue as the anal intruder was quite uncomfortable going in, and she did not want to be punished for complaining.

"Stand up slut and spread your legs." Barbara ordered her as she retrieved the dildo from the coffee table where she laid it a moment ago. Again the cow's bell rattled and clanged. Barbara approached Marci and presented the fake black cock to her mouth. Marci obediently opened her mouth and Barbara shoved it all the way in until Marci gagged a bit. Then she pulled it out.

"This is what you want don't you my fat little pig slut? You want some nice thick, black dick huh?" Barbara teased her as she waved it in front of her face.

"Yes, Mistress. Oh god yes, Mistress. In the worst possible way. Please, please Mistress Barbara," Marci whimpered.

Barbara lowered the dildo to Marci's dripping cunt and rubbed it against her bare pussy, parting the lips with it and rubbing it on her clit. Marci shuddered with pleasure as she babbled, "Ohhh god yes, god yes, thank you, Mistress,"

"Open wide whore." Barbara demanded.

Marci raised her foot and placed it on the short table next to her. Barbara slid the fake cock in with no effort. Once it was all the way in, she rotated the base of the dildo and it began to vibrate violently. Then she ordered her fat slave slut to, "Close your fat little thighs you fucking cow."

Marci was in heaven as the vibrator rocked the inner walls of her pussy, causing it to flood with her juices even more, if that was possible. Greta just stood and watched until Barbara turned her attention to him.

"Don't worry pussy boy, Miss Barbara didn't forget her little wimpy man." She said as she reached into her purse again and pulled out an identical ass plug for him.

Greta knew what to do, presenting his ass to his Mistress. Barbara thrust it up Greta's ass as she had Marci's. Greta could not keep from grunting in pain as the wide part stretched his asshole to new limits. Denard and Barbara got a laugh from his whimpering.

"You are to keep those toys in your holes the whole time until you arrive at this address. Am I understood?" Barbara demanded to know, handing Marci a piece of paper.

"Yes Miss Barbara." The submissive couple replied in unison.

"Ok Bitches there is just one more detail we have to deal with before the party begins." Barbara informed them. "We are not having the party here, no it's at Denard's brother's house. You two need to get over there in the next 30 minutes, and then we will all have a great time."

"Now get going, you don't have a lot of time to get there, and it is quite a little journey." Barbara warned sternly.

Denard handed Greta a handmade map with directions. Greta looked it over. It was basically 20 blocks, or nearly two miles to the house on the map. Plenty of time to get there he thought.

"Oh, one more thing." Barbara said. "Give me your car keys, Denard and I need a way to get to the party."

"How ... how will we get there Mistress?" Marci asked with a darkening look of concern.

"What a stupid question," Barbara scolded her as she slapped her fat slut hard across the face with her open palm.

Then looking straight at Greta, Barbara barked, "What about you, little fagot man, do you have any stupid questions?"

"No, Mistress Barbara, none," Greta answered weakly.

Still talking to Greta, Barbara asked coldly, "And how will submissive little fuck holes get to the party?"

Cowered by Mistress Barbara's stern tone Greta answered meekly, "We will walk, Mistress."

"Of course, you will walk. You will walk the streets like the fucking gutter whores you are," Barbara snapped. Then glazing at Marci she added, "Besides, it looks like your fucking cow of a wife could use the exercise.

Greta with his pig slut wife at his side walked out the door and turned down the street toward the party sight. They both walked very oddly on the 6" heels they were wearing, and they hurried as fast as they could, knowing the "price" for being late could be a high one. The toys stuffed in their holes didn't make it any easier either. Marci was having a real hard time keeping the vibrating cock in her sloppy cunt from falling out, and Greta had never had such a large butt plug in him. He was determined to make it on time, but he was not so sure his wife had the same ambitions.

"Hurry up, love." Greta tried to encourage his wife as he walked a few steps in front of her.

"Shut the fuck up asshole! I'm going as fast as I can." She yelled at him.

"Yes Dear." He returned, as he began to realize inside that at this pace, there was no way the couple would be able to complete their journey in the allotted time.

Just then, their own car sped past them with the windows down and the music thumping as Barbara screamed sarcastically out the window, "See you soon bitches. Don't be late."

"Fucking cunt!' Marci yelled at the car, but not loud enough for Barbara to hear. Already the 6 inch heels she wore were beginning to cause her chubby feet to ache.

"Sweetheart, be careful." Greta cautioned her. "You don't want Mistress to hear you."

"Fuck you too, you fucking good for nothing shit!" Marci screeched at him. "If you had half a dick, I wouldn't have to go through this shit to get some real dick." The screaming at her husband made Marci forget about holding the dildo in and it began to slip out of her flooded cunt. She quickly reached down and prevented it from falling right out on the sidewalk. Then she slipped it back in. The feeling of that big, thick, vibrating cock sliding back into her made Marci quiver with desire. Her mind immediately drifted to what was in store for her when she reached her destination. She quickened her pace, and the jostling of her mammoth chest caused the cow bell around her neck to clang quite loudly.

"This fucking bell is going to get me killed, or raped. " she said under her breath.

Greta accepted the criticism and continued to walk in front of his wife at a pace that he hoped would make her try to keep up. He was having difficulty keeping a quick pace as well in his heels. He looked around and saw a few people checking out the out of place white couple walking through their very dark neighborhood. They would look and point and snicker amongst themselves as the couple walked by. This made him nervous and again he tried to hurry his laboring wife along.

"Hurry my dear, people are staring." Greta warned his wife.

"No shit Gregory! Look at the way you are dressed you fucking wimp. Of course people are staring. I would stare too if I saw a sissy fuck like you walk passed me on the street." She spat at him. As she snapped at her husband, the dildo slipped again causing her to have to slide it back in.

Greta steamed a bit inside from the comment. He didn't like her speaking to him in public like that. It was one thing to do it in the home, which was a turn on, but in public, he didn't like that. "Just hurry up would you?" He retorted. "Miss Barbara will be mad if we are late."

"I'm moving as fast as I can asshole!" She barked at him. "You try walking fast in these heels with shit stuffed in all your holes!"

Once again she had to keep the dildo from escaping her sloppy snatch. Each time she slid it back in, she had to stop and spread her legs a bit. She relished the feel of it as it re-invaded her love hole. It would rub against the ass plug as well through the thin layer of skin dividing her ass from her pussy, causing more pleasure and more juices to flow. This only made it harder to keep the dildo inside her.

Greta stewed even more. He suddenly realized Miss Barbara was the more prominent woman in his life. She held his fate as well as his pleasure in her hands. She was the one who allowed him to cum or not. He needed to think of pleasing her right now, not worry about whether his wife was happy with him. He noticed Marci stop again. "Move your fucking ass!" He told his wife. "We're not going to make it on time and I don't want to be the one punished for your fuck up."

Marci just looked at him. "Who the fuck are you talking to?" She asked without moving a muscle. "You fucking wimp ass, I am walking as fast as I can with all this going on. Stop fucking bitching at me. You sound like an old lady nagging at me. Now shut the fuck up or I'll stand here all night."

There was a small crowd starting to gather as the couple feuded openly. Greta noticed and took charge. He would not let his wife cause him this kind of embarrassment in public, plus he wanted to please the real woman in his life, his Mistress Barbara. He approached his wife and without warning, he backhanded her across her face.

"Look you fat cunt, don't you fucking talk to me like that! Now get your ass moving before I fucking smack you again." Greta yelled at her.

Without waiting for her reaction, he grabbed one of her chubby little arms above her elbow and began dragging her down the street with a purpose.

"That's it bitch. Tell that fat white ho what it's all about!" A black woman yelled from behind the couple as they scurried away.

Marci was stumbling and fighting to stay upright as her suddenly bold husband dragged her down the street. She had to put her free hand between her legs to keep the dildo from falling out. The stumbling and fighting against his efforts caused Marci's bell to clang uncontrollably. She was completely embarrassed and she tried to gain control.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you fucking sissy boy wimp?" Marci snapped at him. "Let go of me Gregory this instant. Who in the fuck do you think you are? Gawd Damnit Gregory, let me fuckin go you asshole! I will fucking destroy you if......."

Greg stopped in his tracks. He raised his hand to bitch slap her again.

"No, Please, don't." Marci begged as she raised her hand to stop him from hitting her.

"Then shut the fuck up you fat bitch and get a move on. My mistress expects me in......." He looked at his watch. " 17 minutes. And no fat, white, black cock whore is going to keep me from pleasing the most important woman in my life. You understand me?"

"Yes." Marci said a bit defiantly, but not so much as to spark his ire again.

"Now let's go." He told her. He kept his grip on her arm, although not as tightly now as he pulled her at a quicker pace than before.

There was no communication the rest of the way, but both evaluated what had just happened inside their heads. Marci was a bit turned on by his demeanor, but soon that turned to complete anger as she already began to plan her vengeance on her silly little wimp husband. Greta on the other hand, instead of realizing he actually could be in charge in his marriage if he just did more of what he just did, began to contemplate what would happen later when he and his wife were alone. The fear shot through him and he loathed the thoughts that soon filled his mind of what his wife would do to him. His pathetic little penis grew harder within the confines of his cock cage causing him to grimace in pain. But pain or not he remained focused on pleasing his Mistress Barbara.

goamz86
goamz86
1,982 Followers