Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the couple arrived at their destination. They were four minutes late and both knew there would be a stiff penalty for their tardiness. They knocked on the door and soon Denard answered.

"Your Late!" He spat at them.

"Yes Sir!" Greta replied. "I am so sorry. I got here as fast as I could. Please forgive me." He purposely didn't say "we" or "us". He was looking out for number one. He was going to separate himself as much as he could from his wife. His first thought was to please Miss Barbara.

Denard opened the door and Greta raced passed him to find his Mistress. He found her sitting on the couch between two black men having a conversation. He dropped to his knees in front of her and began begging for forgiveness.

"I'm so Sorry Mistress. I walked as fast as I could, but she was so slow. Please Mistress, forgive me. I tried so hard to get her to move faster, but she wouldn't Mistress, please don't punish me. Please, it was not my fault!" Then he began licking her boot covered feet.

Barbara looked at the men next to her and said, "See what I mean gentlemen? See how well he is trained? He will do anything I want. Isn't that true Greta?"

Greta looked up from licking her heel and said, "Yes Mistress, anything just don't punish me please." Then he went right back to licking her boots.

Barbara immediately kicked her little subby man off her foot. "Did I give you permission to lick my boot, little man?"

Greta fell to the ground and looked up at his sexy Mistress, "No Mistress, I am sorry. Please forgive my forwardness."

Just then Marci appeared in the room. She was sweating a bit from the walk and Barbara notice the redness on her cheek.

"Your bitch husband says you are the reason you two are late. Is that true, piglet?" She asked Marci.

Marci immediately steamed inside from the thought of her husband selling her out. She thought briefly before answering. "Yes, I supposed so Mistress, but the ass plug and the dildo....."

Barbara cut her off, "I don't want excused you fat cow. I said a half hour. You are late. We will deal with this later. Now strip slut. The boys want to see the playground."

Marci instantly began removing her clothes. When she got to her stockings and heels, Barbara told her "That's enough, cock whore. Now spread your legs, hands behind your back."

Marci did as she was told. The dildo began to slide out and she flexed her vaginal muscles to hold it in. It was too late. The dildo fell to the floor with a loud bang and vibrated violently.

Barbara laughed uncontrollably, "Your sloppy fat cunt can't even hold that huge dildo in it, what a used up pussy you have slut!"

Marci just lowered her head in shame.

"Greta pick that up! Clean it off." Barbara snapped.

Greta did as he was told, picking up the vibrator, turning it off and sliding it into his mouth to suck it clean. He savored the taste of his wife's pussy as he licked the fake dick clean. He sucked it like he did his wife's lovers' cocks. He even knelt on the floor like he would in front of them.

"See what I mean boys, that little sissy boy is a wonderful cocksucker." Barbara told the black men.

They all chuckled as they watched the sissy, dressed as a woman, enjoy the cock he was sliding in and out of his mouth.

"Enough little man." Barbara told Greta. "Get these real men a beer."

"Yes, Mistress." Greta replied standing and walking toward the kitchen in his high heels to do as he was told.

"Who wants to dance with the fat sloppy whore first?" Barbara said to the four men occupying the room.

Denard volunteered and soon he and Marci were bumping and grinding to some seductive music. She ground her round ass into his crotch and he reached around to play with her monster titties. Marci was now dripping pussy juice down both legs because she was so horny.

Greta returned with the beers and handed them to the men. Then he returned to Barbara's side and knelt at her feet. The two of them watched as Denard and Marci dirty danced in the middle of the room.

"Stand up pussy boy." Barbara ordered Greta.

He stood and faced his demanding Mistress. She pulled out the key to his cock cage and released his teeny tiny little pecker. She massaged it briefly before yanking down hard on it as she snapped at him to get on his knees. Greta dropped hard to his knees. Barbara reached in her bag and pulled out a couple of clothes pins. Greta grimaced knowing exactly where those were going.

"These are for being late little man." Barbara told him.

"But, but, what about her?" Greta argued as he looked at Marci dancing with the black men.

Barbara slapped his face as soon as the words came out of his mouth. "Don't you worry about her, you little bitch! I will deal with the fat slut whore when I'm damn good and ready!" Barbara barked at him. "And don't you fuckin' back talk me, you little pathetic excuse for a man."

"Yes, Miss Barbara. I'm so sorry, Miss Barbara, please forgive your little fagot man." Greta replied demurely as he looked down and rubbed his now stinging cheek.

Barbara snapped the clothes pins in place on his nipples. Greta winced painfully as each one was applied. Then Barbara ordered him to clean her boots. He did it without delay. He loved licking his Mistress' boots and it showed. He lathered the leather with his tongue and got a thrill while doing it. The pain in his nipples was almost forgotten about because servicing his Mistress' shoes was always a thrill for Greta. That is until he would accidently rub the floor with the clothes pins and it would twist his sensitive little nubs.

One of the other black men, Barry joined Marci and Denard on the dance floor. As Marci continued to give Denard a standing lap dance, Barry began to fondle her tits. He grabbed both nipples and lifted her heavy breast with them. He lifted them off her stomach until the nipples were right in front of her face. Marci moaned with pleasure at the nipple play. Then he dropped them and they flopped down onto her stomach again. Barry then poured some of his beer over the top of her tits and licked it off, sucking her nipples and biting them hard as he did it. Marci's ass was grinding so hard against Denard's hard cock that he thought he might cum in his pants. Marci was so hot now and having the attention of two black men made it even better.

Barbara looked down and saw Greta licking her boots. She could see him wanting to play with his dick, but doing everything he could to resist. She took some pity on him. "Would my baby boy like to whack his little pee pee off while he licks Miss Barbara's boots?" She said to him in a baby talk voice.

Greta looked up like a little puppy dog eager to please for only long enough to answer affirmatively, then he returned to the tongue washing of Barbara's boots.

"OK Sweetums, Miss Barbara gives her little boy permission to diddle his useless little man clit." She told him, doing her best to humiliate him in front of the black men.

Greta wasted no time grabbing his teeny tiny wee-wee with his fingers and thumb and slowly stroking it as he performed his duty. Barbara just sat back and watched the dance floor.

The other two men, Harold and Chris, soon joined in one at a time, and all four of the men took turns grinding and playing with the horny fat chick. One of them even shoved the longneck of his beer up her cunt and all of the others got a thrill out of watching her grind on that as he held the bottle. The four men groped, poked, pinched and teased the fat whore for a long time. All the time they were doing it, she was getting hotter and hornier by the second. Her pussy was so hot and wet, that it felt to Marci like it might burst into flames at any moment. She wanted to be fucked so badly that it was the only thought racing through her mind. She grabbed at the men's crotches and ground against them, trying everything she could to entice them into fucking her, or letting her suck their cocks. Softly she began to whimper, "Fuck me ... please please ... won't you please fuck me ... someone ... anyone please ... god I need it so bad ... pleaseeeee."

Barbara knew the time was right. "Back off a bit, gentlemen. Dance for them, slut. Show them how a fat, cock whore like you entices nigger dick." Barbara commanded Marci.

At once Marci started shakin' her hips and fondling her tits, and shoving fingers in all of her holes. Seductively she licked her lips with her talented tongue. She was so horny that she almost came twice. She refrained however, knowing Miss Barbara would not allow that. The men just watched for several minutes as Marci entertained them. The yearning inside grew and grew until finally it was too much for the horny fat bitch to take. She suddenly dropped to her knees in front of all four of them and began begging for someone to fuck her.

"Please, Please, someone give me your cock, I need it so bad. Please, I want you, I want you all, Please fuck my pussy, fuck my asshole, fuck my face, I don't care, please just fuck me. Give me the black cock I need." Marci pleaded.

Barbara heard this and without warning kicked Greta off her foot, sending him to his back on the floor.

"It's show time pussy boy!" She told him.

"Oh no you don't slut!" Barbara scolded Marci as she stood over her and grabbed a handful of her nicely quaffed auburn colored hair. She pulled her by that hair to the chair she was just sitting in.

"Yeah, get that fat cow away from me." Denard quipped.

"What a sloppy cunt she is" Harold said.

The others just laughed and high fived each other for the way they made her beg for their dicks.

Marci whimpered in pain as Barbara yanked hard on her hair to prove her point. "Your fagot husband gets first crack at those nigger dicks my little pig whore." Barbara informed her. "You belong to me for the time being ,cunt. Greta get over there and use your mouth to entertain those nigger dicks."

Greta did as he was told, shuffling over to the black men on his knees. The four of them all gathered around him and immediately pulled their cocks out for him to service. Instantly Marci was envious of her wimpy little husband. She couldn't believe Miss Barbara was going to let that fagot suck those dicks and not her. She steamed inside as she watched Greta grab hold of two cocks and open his mouth as Denard slid his long fat dick into it. She was so mad as she watched her husband get the big black cock she so desperately wanted. She just knelt there for a few minutes and watched as the green monster of jealousy grew inside her. Suddenly there was a stinging slap to her face.

"Pay attention!" Barbara snapped at her, bringing Marci back from her longing gaze.

Marci turned her attention to her beautiful and demanding Mistress.

"Greta is not the only one who will be punished for being late." Barbara informed her. "And, since you seem to be the reason you both were late my fat little whore, you will be punished more severely."

With that she opened and reached into her bag and grabbed something. She held her hand closed and presented her fist to Marci. Marci was pretty sure she knew what was in Barbara's hand, but she waited until Barbara slowly opened her fist. Marci's fears were confirmed as a handful of the alligator style nipple clips came into view. There had to be at least 10 of them. Marci instantly cringed at the thought of those brutal teeth biting into her sensitive skin. She just sat there and stared at them, dreading where Miss Barbara might place them on her body.

"Take them, cunt!" Barbara commanded. "You will put five of them on each of your big fat nipples. Don't dilly dally about it, you have one minute to do it" Barbara informed her as she looked at her diamond encrusted watch and said, "Starting right now."

The time restraint made it impossible for Marci to take any care in putting the clamps on to lessen the pain. So she had to just squeeze, place and release each clamp. There was only room for three of the clamps on the actual nub of each nipple, so Marci had to improvise by snapping the other two as close to it as possible. With each release of a clamp, the pain shot through Marci's sensitive tips of her "cow udders", and she let out a little yelp almost every time. By the time she was done Marci's eyes were tearing relentlessly and her chin quivered as she tried to fight back the pain and the sobbing.

"Very nice, cunt. How does that feel on your saggy fat cow udders?" Barbara asked with a sadistic look in her eye.

"They hurt very much, Mistress. God damn it, Mistress Barbara, they fucking hurt. Please, won't you please have mercy?" Marci said with a shaky voice.

"Good!" Barbara barked as she ignored the fat slut's plea for mercy. "They are meant to hurt. They are meant to teach you a fucking lesson. Maybe next time I give you a time limit, you will obey like a good submissive slut should." Barbara again grabbed a handful of Marci's hair and pulled her down as Barbara leaned back in her chair and spread her legs. "Now get down there and show me how a fat pig likes to eat pussy. Make me cum, Bitch" Barbara shoved Marci's face into her sweet cunt and Marci began pleasuring her mistress with her tongue.

Marci was good at eating pussy, and Barbara showed her delight by moaning loudly and encouraging her chubby little slut. "Oh yes my little piglet, eat me! Eat Miss Barbara's pussy like a god little whore. Mmmmmmmm yes, lick me, yes, there, harder you fat slut, suck my clit yes!" Barbara was grinding against Marci's face and pulling her hair hard.

Greta couldn't help but hear his Mistress, even though he was completely occupied with four black cocks already. His attention turned toward the two women in his life and as his wife had just envied him, he now envied her. He wanted to be between Miss Barbara's legs. He wanted to lick her juicy pussy. He wanted her to talk to him that way. His attention waivered a bit from the task at hand, and the black studs noticed.

"What are you looking at white boy? You got enough to do, without worrying about what your pig wife is doing. Now suck that nigger dick!" Denard commanded him as he grabbed hold of his head and drove his cock all the way down Greta's throat. The forced entry caused Greta to gag, but Denard didn't care. He fucked Greta's mouth and continued to degrade him. "That's it fagot, gag on my big black dick. Barbara told me what a good little cock sucker you are."

The gagging and the talk grabbed Marci's attention, and she leered out of the sides of her eyes at her husband. She wanted to be him so badly she ached inside. The irony was unbelievable. Here was the sub couple being used and abused by others, and all they could think about was being the other person right now. Barbara's control was neverending.

"Pay attention, Cunt!" Barbara snarled at Marci. "You won't get no nigger dick if you don't make me cum first! Now lick my cunt, whore."

Marci immediately returned her interest back to the moist pussy in front of her and put forth her best effort. She licked, and sucked and licked and nibbled, and licked and devoured Barbara's love canal like it was a banana split and she had no spoon to eat it. Barbara writhed in ecstasy as her orgasm approached.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it Piglet, lick me. Harder!, Faster! Yes! There, yes, right fucking there. Eat me you fat sloppy whore. Make me cum!"

The screaming from her mistress only incited her need to please more. She began eating her Mistress with reckless abandon.

"Oh yes, that's gonna do it, Slut! There, more, yes, like that. Oh Miss Barbara is gonna cum all over that fat little face of yours!" Barbara screamed. She grabbed the sides of Marci's head and humped her face violently.

Greta could not concentrate of his task, as he heard Barbara begin to cum, and he even stopped sucking and his hands barely moved on the two cocks he was holding. He was green with envy of his wife. He wanted to go over there and shove her out of the way and take over. However, he knew he was not man enough to do that, so he just watched as his wife made his mistress cum with a thunderous orgasm.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" Barbara screamed. "I'm cumming you fucking pig, lick my cum you cunt!" She screeched! Her body shook violently as the bolts of erotic lightning flashed through her body.

Marci never let up, continuing to lick and suck and bite Barbara's flooding pussy the whole time. Barbara blasted off a couple more insults at Marci and finally collapsed in a satisfied heap on the chair.

"Get off me you filthy fat cow!' Barbara said as she pushed Marci away with her high heel clad foot.

Marci fell back on the floor and immediately scurried to her knees with her hands behind her back and her thick thighs spread wide. She was feeling rather dejected from being kicked to the curb after giving her Mistress such a good cum, but she overcame that feeling fast. The sight of four hard black dicks helped that.

With his attention returned to his duty, Greta began to really please his customers. He sucked Denard's cock like a pro as the black man held his head and fucked his mouth hard. The other men he was stroking began to talk to him too.

"Suck that nigger dick you white boy fag. Make it cum you little cock sucker." One of the men told him.

The other one joined in as well, "Swallow that black cock sissy white boy. I want my turn next."

Greta's enthusiasm grew as the men degraded him and within a few minutes, Denard was cumming down his throat as he growled a primal grunt. Greta did his best to swallow the thick hot load of cum.

"Swallow it bitch!" Denard commanded

"That's it white boy take that nigger seed!" Another one told him.

"What a good little sissyboy cocksucker he is." Another complimented him.

Marci fumed as she watched her sissy wimp husband swallow that black cum. She even seethed more as some of it escaped his mouth and landed on the floor wasted. She watched as Denard removed his cock from her husband's mouth and sat down on the couch to recover. Greta moved onto the next hard black cock, and stroked the remaining two with his hand. Marci began to involuntarily hump the air, moving her hips back and forth imagining those big black cocks were hers. Barbara noticed and began to tease her.

"You want those nigger dicks, Piglet?" She asked

"Oh fuck yes Mistress, pleeeeease" She replied.

"You want to suck those thick hard nigger dicks, Slut?"

"Oh god fucking yes, Mistress, can I? I'm begging you, Mistress" Marci begged.

"You want to taste that black cum my fat little cow?"

"Oh yes please, Mistress, I want that so badly. I need it ... I really do, Mistress." Marci pleaded now.

"Tell Miss Barbara what you are."

"I'm a black cock whore Mistress. I'm a fat, horny slut for nigger dick Mistress." Marci told her.

"Beg for that nigger seed you sloppy fat cunt." Barbara commanded.

"Please Mistress, pleeeeeeeease, Please let me have that nigger seed. I want it Mistress, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it, please Miss Barbara please let me have it. Please, Mistress I'll do anything ... anything you want, Mistress ... anything at all." Marci's voice was desperate now.

"Oh you poor little stupid pig slut," Barbara's tone was full of scorn, "don't you realize you're doing exactly what I want now?" Then Barbara relaxed her tone just a bit and added, "OK, Piglet. "If nigger cum is what you want then nigger cum you shall have. " .

"Greta?" Barbara snapped.

"Yes Mistress?" Greta replied looking over at her.

"When you make Barry there cum, don't swallow it Babycakes. Your fat slut wife wants some nigger seed too."

"Yes Mistress." He replied. Then he returned to servicing the thick black rod in front of him.

Marci watched for the next few minutes as her husband sucked and slurped the object of her desires until she heard the black man moan and explode in his mouth. She again bristled inside as she watched him take that load inside his mouth. Oh how she longed for that feeling, the feeling of that scalding hot thick liquid running down her throat as she savored the taste.