Mistress Barbara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

At Ten o'clock sharp Kent called us all into the enormous playroom and we all sat around him. He welcomed us all to participate in an evening to remember, cautioning anybody not in agreement to leave at once. From that point Kent was our Master.

Margaret and I were joint mistresses and everybody else did our bidding with suitably willing subservience. To an outsider, it would have appeared as a Roman orgy but nobody was doing anything that they didn't secretly wish to do. It was like a voyage of self discovery, much as my family had already experienced.

Even my most recent time with Kurt would not have been possible without Kent's approval and direction. I now felt able to assess other clients in future, more confident in not making a fool of myself in the process. Des's true sexual tendencies had likewise developed far more fully since Kent had shown the way. My marriage had strengthened and my relationship with Des in particular, had never been better. From my conversations with Cat, the same was true of their marriage. So many people are inhibited by their early upbringing, leading lives that may be satisfactory yet not completely fulfilled in every area. So few people find the love and respect they need in monogamous heterosexual relationships.

This weekend the intention was to spend the night and a great portion of Sunday, living communally and enjoying various sexual experiences.

As the night progressed I happily noted that everyone, including the folk I had reservations about, enjoyed the communal experience with huge relish. I personally enjoyed a tender moment with each and everyone present, all without the slightest guilt or reservation.

Tuesday the following week, the three of us had arranged to meet at Rome to discuss the outcome of the weekend activities. It was clear to me when Melissa rang to arrange the meeting late on Monday night that there had been no dissent or indecision on her families behalf. She had been given over a week to think about it. Her decision in only one day was a sign that the young folk were unanimous.

To Be Continued Tomorrow...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12