Mistress Barbara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
387 Followers

The beach was sandy for the full length of the island and quite hot on our bare feet. We were amazed to find a beach this close to a major city so deserted but were told that there was no vehicle access for the entire length of Ocean Beach. This was explained by the fact that Bribie Island is a nature reserve and all the wildlife in the area, protected accordingly.

I was exhausted when we returned to our starting point and we all dismounted. We had placed our dresses back on before the return journey as Cat and I were quite red from windburn. The moment we returned to the house we showered and rested for a while. Kurt took Des and Ken for a quick tour of the island while we slept. Kurt had been thoughtful enough to prepare his two double bedrooms for our use while we were staying there and left us sleeping until dinner time. He realised that the flight, followed by our camel trek had drained our energy.

He took us out to a lawn bowling club for dinner, introducing us to many of his friends as his overseas suppliers to the stores that he owned. The meal was simple and inexpensive but the facilities in the clubrooms were first class and more importantly, close to his home.

He explained that since his wife died he always dined out because it was more convenient than cooking for himself. The company of others was an additional benefit and he didn't keep a lot of food in the house.

We were all ready for a good nights sleep when we returned to the house later that evening and Kurt suggested we retired early as we had a long day organised for the following day. Kurt had remained the perfect host and we had seen that there were only two double bedrooms in the house. Kurt was about to set up his sleeping quarters in the lounge when Des suggested that we were happy to stay in one of the double bedrooms while he took the other.

"We all sleep together at home." He explained. He turned to me.

"Perhaps Kurt could do with some company tonight?"

"Would you like me to sleep with you tonight, Kurt?"

"Are you sure--You don't mind?" Kurt couldn't believe his ears.

"No full sex though. Just what we did last time." I nodded.

"Anything you say, Barbara." He smiled his acceptance.

So the issue was settled. I had been hoping for an opportunity to relive my most recent experience with Kurt at Lakeside. I was fond of him and knew that allowing him to explore my body intimately would turn him on. I had enjoyed his gentle caresses.

"Let's go and shower together then." He turned to Des. "There's an en suite in both bedrooms, Des. Thank you for being so gracious." He took my hand.

To Be Continued Tomorrow...

Barbara
Barbara
387 Followers
12