Mistress Barbara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

Kent expressed concern for me, as we showered together afterward. He offered to accompany me to the club on Monday night to make sure I wasn't harmed by the couple that I had agreed to meet. I told him that I would be delighted to have him there to supervise and protect me, as long as he took his pleasure with me too. I knew that Kent really enjoyed performing anal sex in front of an audience. The presence of the strangers in the room, the night he tested my obedience at the club, had invigorated his libido abnormally.

It made his penis throb with excitement as it filled my eager bottom. I was keen to repeat that experience with him in front of Lance and Kate. I often quietly fantasized about the exquisite humiliation I might feel if Kent took me anally, in front of the entire club.

The next morning we strolled around the grounds together, noting the amazing improvements that Cameron had made in the last week. He had built a water feature to mark Melissa's special area. It had a small fountain sporadically erupting from a phallic head. Kent laughed as he told me that Melissa hadn't seen it yet but he couldn't wait to see her face when she saw it for the first time, next weekend.

Our tour of Queensland had produced a few ideas for the further development of the attractions at Maple Lake, suitably scaled down of course. I scheduled a meeting with Les to discuss business, as per our normal weekly meeting, for lunchtime. Cat went into the shop to help the girls, telling me that she would meet me at Les's office later.

The first thing I noticed among the forward bookings for conference work was a marked increase in popularity, which Les attributed to the range of entertainment that we were able to offer at the end of business hours. He noted that there were more requests from the organisers for the private strip shows that I had arranged with the professional strippers from nearby Rose Valley. He asked if we could get more ladies to be on call for this work, as occasionally he had difficulty. Sometimes he couldn't get enough girls for a show between their other commitments. I was impressed by Les's forward thinking and attention to the needs of our expanding client base so had no hesitation in offering to contact other strippers. In the meanwhile I was sure that we could get by with Jill, Sue and Caroline, if the need arose. Now that Cat and I weren't quite so involved in the day to day running of Lakeside, we could even do a show ourselves if Les had nobody else. I ran a few other ideas by Les and told him about my trip while I waited for Cat to meet me.

When she finally arrived we had lunch with Des and Ken in the office to plan out the rest of the week until Monday night.

Cat remembered Lance and Kate well from the last time we were there, as they had piqued her curiosity as well when she saw me interacting with them. She noticed that I had stayed with them for longer than normal, understanding the compulsion that I felt to explore their motivation in asking for a more private interlude with me. She too, had been propositioned by Kate that night.

"Why don't we go out for a drive." She looked excited. "There might be a few rigs on the road today." She grinned cheekily. "Lets give them a thrill?"

To Be Continued Tomorrow...

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12