Mistress Barbara Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

When they finished dressing the crew talked to Des while Cat and I freshened up and dressed, ready to go to Lakeside.

Kurt planned to go with Ken while Des opted to go into Lakeside with us in case he was needed. I wished that we had more time to show our visitors around but before we left I made Graham promise to come back and see us during the week. I wanted to talk about flying lessons and show him around the township properly. I was certain that Graham, at least, would be back. Ken knew our timetable for the next week and I hoped to see the pilots soon. We left them with Kurt and Ken and drove off waving goodbye to them at 1pm exactly.

It had been an exciting few days and as we pulled into our car park I saw the helicopter rise up then head for the aerodrome, from the far end of the lake. We had all enjoyed a fabulous time. Des had many hours work to do, sorting and developing the films in his case. I reflected on the possibilities for our company to own a helicopter. I was sure that I could acquire the necessary skills to gain my licence and it would certainly be a lot of fun learning with Graham. He too, recognised the thrills to be experienced from flying in the nude. I vowed to explore the many exciting possibilities that sprang to mind over the winter months ahead.

It was difficult to concentrate on the task of showing the range of garments so I had to force these thoughts out of my mind as we stepped out on the catwalk to begin the show. I found myself smiling more than I normally did, as I worked the crowded room. Angela was smiling more than usual too, probably for a completely different reason of course. Cat was her normal bubbly self but poor Caroline probably thought we were all quite mad. I would have to explain everything to her later, after the show.

To Be Continued Tomorrow...

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12