Mistress Bedroom

Story Info
The master loses control to mistress.
2.1k words
3.97
25.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Cute Vixen

Sequel to 'Master Bedroom'

*

She had always played the role of his captive. She had pleased him in ways only he could command. His pleasure and her pleasure were completely up to his will yet she felt a desire to step out, to make a change, to threaten his control. He had just shackled her to his bed posts and toyed with her mind, her emotions, and her womanhood. He, alone, had brought her to sexual fulfillment, making her scream in orgasmic song. Her reward was sweet but not enough. Not enough for a woman like her. She was deeply sensual and needed more.

Pulling away from her shackles, she bent to pick up the knife. He was busy stroking his cock into hardness. He called it his invader but little did he know the turn of events to follow. His mind was on his pleasure, his fulfillment, and his lust for complete sexual control.

With the agility of a cat, she moved quickly and silently toward him. His eyes were closed and she knew he was deep into his personal fantasy. With calculation, she thrust the knife blade forward, not to cut him but to lay its jagged edge against his face. She wanted to break his concentration, challenge his desire, and confuse his master driven control.

As the cold metal touched his face, he jumped, letting go of his stiffened cock, and gasped at the intrusion into his world. She started a low purring sound, and then began her tease. Ever so slowly, she drew the antique blade across his facial stubble, sending tingling sensations throughout his body. He moaned as he felt a mixture of delight and fear but felt uncomfortable with his sense of lost power over her.

What was his Captive doing? She was his to command. She had always obeyed him and his desires but now she was controlling him. He was losing his power, thrust into a different role of that of an animal, trapped by its hunter.

Moving her finger tips to his throat, she told him in no uncertain terms that he was hers now. He was hers to do with whatever she desired. She stared deeply into his eyes hypnotizing him with her longings to be the Mistress, to be in control of her own pleasure. He would be hers to use this time.

He was in a trance, his eyes affixed to her gaze, and he felt the sweat begin to form on his neck. With the knife, she began to cut his shirt away, tearing its fabric downward from his shoulders. He didn't move at all but allowed her to disrobe him, to strip him of his former control. The shirt torn in strips fell to the floor, as she held her alluring gaze on his helpless eyes.

He began to breathe more deeply as her finger nails walked from his neck down to his chest. He moaned as she prodded one of his already hardened nipples. When he started to grab her breast, she quickly pinched the nipple sending a shot of pain through his body.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" He responded but she did not move to comfort him or console him.

"Move to the bed now." she commanded, and breathing hard, he did so.

As he faced the bedside, she told him to stop. She closed in on him and laid the knife blade against the skin of his back. Scraping downward with the dull edge, he bent forward trying to pull away. She gave him no mercy but added confusion when she pressed her full, soft breasts into his back. This sent a wave of desire through him but she followed her tease with yet another command.

"Take your pants off or I'll cut them off." She said.

Before he could answer her, she dropped to her knees and began to slice his jeans, strip by strip, leaving him defenseless under her control. With jeans and boxers gone, he climbed into bed but not before he looked at her deep gaze. She commanded him to lie on his back and then she moved to grab the ropes, the same he had used on her. Then, she shackled his wrists to the head posts, and then moved away to turn on another light.

Part of her tease to control him was for him to see her. He would want her but she would decide when he might have her. His cock was of full length, pointing straight to his chin and if she would have even touched it, his erection would have certainly exploded into a pumping stream. She now stood at the end of the bed, where he could see her, her full melon breasts, and her deep red pubic region. This excited him and he jumped in delight but she quickly turned away, breaking his lustful gaze into a disappointing stare.

He told her to turn around so he could enjoy her beauty but she ignored him. He was desperate for this was the first time he had spoken. Still, she was turned away, allowing his sexual desires to fade. In disappointment, he turned his head to the side and exhaled in disgust. When he looked for her again, she was gone.

Going downstairs, she moved quickly to the living room where the old chest stood, the chest she and her lover had found earlier. About twenty different sex objects were strewn around and she thought it would be difficult to pick just the right one to make her plan work. Staring at the sex toys, she smiled as she decided which one to use on him. A leather strap lay underneath a narrow, iron; probe and she picked them up and held them to her naked breasts. Then, as if she had decided against them, she dropped them to the floor and instead, chose a fatter probe, made of wood, abut three inches long. On the couch nearby, a dark green sash laid lengthwise over the back. She took it and tied it around her slim waist letting its tail hang down to cover her fiery, cuntal, bush.

When she returned to her Mistress bedroom, she reminisced of times when he had filled her holes with his invader, only to hear her moan in orgasmic splendor. The invader was in the other hand this time and it pleased her to no end. Climbing the stairs, her hot, round ass cheeks swayed from side to side, as she moved in feline fashion toward her disappointed, waiting prey.

Then, she saw his face, as he laid there staring. His stiff shaft had decreased into a flaccid image, much smaller than his original passions had erected. She had fully broken him and it pleased her. She was fully in control of him and could do whatever she wanted to him and with him. He stared as if not to notice her but she would make him notice her, make him please her, and make him mind her passions.

While he lay there, feeling dejected, she took her sash off and began to pull its length across his body. He felt the soft material as it stroked his frame, bringing new life into his helpless form. Breathing more heavily, he whimpered and moaned while waves of new desire brought his manhood to full length. When the end of the sash strafed his balls and cock, his legs flailed widely in sexual anticipation. Quickly though, she pulled the sash away, leaving him confused, teased to no end. She took the three inch probe and prodded his ball sack, softly. Over and over again, she continued her jabs and then without warning, she leaned over and bit one of his nipples, softly.

His cock was full length again and he let out a breathy moan of lust like he was almost ready to shoot his cum in the air. She quickly straddled him in response, looked him in the face, with her milky white breasts pressed against him and shook her head no. She leaned down and kissed him softly on his forehead, all the while his desires built as her fleshy, breast mounds tantalized his chest.

She knew he wanted to fuck her. Tonight, however, she would fuck him and she would do it when she was ready. She must tease him some more, make him ready to obey her whims, her every desire. He was her conquered and she would tame him before doing him. She had to do this for she was a cat, a woman who must mark her prey. Then, she smiled as she turned around to straddle him backwards.

As she bent to gently lick his cock and balls, her ass hiked high in the air, revealing her red fir that covered her clit. This sent the intensity of his desires to a feverish pitch but she kept him from going over the edge by slowing her kisses, mixing them with bites and purrs of sexual desire. Still, his body writhed in wanton anticipation of blasting his cum on her face, in her mouth, and in her sexy red hair.

She continued to purr, lick, bite, and kiss from his balls up to the bulging cock head, all the while her hips swayed back and forth over his face. His body thrust upward to meet her oral stimulation but then she retraced her pattern from the head down to his sack. Hissing loudly, she sucked one of his balls into her mouth, sending a wave of tingling pleasure through his body.

In response, he spread his legs further apart to give her full access to his manhood. She purred in delight as she probed his ass cheeks with the three inch plug, then she threw it aside to finger his hole with her cat like claw. As she poked and prodded, he hissed, feeling a sharp pain, a sensation he'd given to her many times before but not one he'd ever experienced himself.

Without warning, she made her move to mark her prey with her cuntal scent by lifting her head from his cock and balls, growling and lowering her steaming, wet pussy onto his hot mouth and jabbing tongue. His lustful cries were muffled by her stiffening cunt. She allowed him to probe the sweet, delicious nectar and after she'd marked his face sufficiently, she moved off, crawling down his body, leaving her primal scent, wherever her dripping pussy dragged.

"Fuck me, you feline cunt!" he yelled, and as smoothly as she'd straddled him, she turned around to face him.

"No!" she growled, "You'd like that, too much!" following it with a purring sound.

His breathing was erratic for he didn't know what was coming next. He knew he was her prey and she would devour him when she was ready. Her primal scent covered him filling his nostrils with a sexual wantonness that made his heart pound with the desire to pull away from his shackles and pull her down onto him. His hips thrust upwards as she gazed into his lust filled eyes. He drank in her luscious breasts, her pink nipples, her full melons, and her neatly trimmed patch of red hair.

Then, she grabbed his cock, gently, and slowly slid her fingers around it. She felt his dick throb in her hand, all the while not taking her gaze from his eyes. She squeezed hard, keeping him from Cumming, even though he wanted to spray her with his creamy load. As his passion began to fade, she moved swiftly over his cock to take him inside the depths of her pussy cat trap. She impaled her cuntal control on his bulging length, sending him into orgasmic thrusts. He grunted and moaned, as his cock rocketed upwards into her steaming, hot pussy so deep that his black hair blended into her red fir like the mat was one. As he blasted his load into her depths, she never removed her gaze but smiled as she watched his face contort in sexual ecstasy. She could feel each stream of hot load as it painted the inside of her pussy white with cream and it pleased her.

Then, she unmounted him, untied the ropes that held him captive, and lay down beside him. His heart was still pounding and his breathing heavy, as she reached down to clean the last bit of cum off his flaccid cock. Lifting her fingers to her mouth, she licked them clean to enjoy the mixture of her cum mingled with his.

Then, she lightly stroked his chest with her fingernails and whispered into his ear, "You will buy me a new Jaguar for my birthday!"

Barely audible, he sighed, "Yes Mistress. Anything."