Mistress Bought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was definitely a right answer and a wrong answer, and I was pleased when he chose correctly. "Please Mistress, can I lick your pussy?" I smiled, letting him know he chose correctly.

"Yes, you may, but not yet maggot. Stand up." He did so, and I took one of the leather cords from him and stepped closer. He knew what was coming, his cock rising to attention with expectation. I gave him a few slow strokes, just for my own satisfaction, before I began binding his balls. I pulled them low, away from his body, and wrapped the cording firmly. I looped around his balls individually, separating them in their sack, then looped the cord up around his cock a few times before tying it tightly.

Next I took one set of the nipple clamps and asked Jason Fucking Sex God Statham if he had ever seen or used this kind before. He told me he hadn't, so I explained as I put them on the maggot, pinching and pulling each nipple before securing it. "These are Japanese," I explained, "They have quite a firm grip to begin with, but the chain makes it even more evil, tightening them further each time I give them a tug."

I demonstrated on the maggot, giving a slight tug to the chain connecting each clamp, forcing him to wince. I told him to kneel before turning to Jason Fucking Statham with another set for him. He leaned away from the chair allowing me access to his chest, and I commented without even thinking, "What a good slut." He smiled up at me, delighting in my praise.

With that I pinched firmly, positioned one clamp, and let it bite. He closed his eyes, moaning, clearly enjoying the treatment. Without giving him time to adjust I quickly repeated the process with his other nipple. He gasped this time opening his eyes with surprise. I smiled, then gave a pretty firm tug down on the chain to elicit another gasp from him.

I picked up the other leather cord, but looking at his already black and blue balls decided to show some mercy. After all, as a business woman, I did want him to return someday. Instead I retrieved a cock harness, the 7 Gates of Hell. The problem was his cock was already too hard. I thought I could fix that, though he did seem to be into some pretty severe pain games. I hoped I would have some luck with using psychology.

I held up the 7 Gates in front of his face, again placing my boot on the seat between his legs. I explained, "I'm sorry to do this to you when you haven't earned it, but I'm going to have to hurt you again." I moved my foot over his balls, applying slight pressure, and continued, "You cock is too hard to fit into this at the moment, so I have no alternative." I applied just an ounce more pressure and saw an immediate response in his cock. As I had hoped, he was deflating rapidly. I removed my boot and slipped the 7 Gates on him quickly, before he would have a chance to recover.

I stood up and gave him a wink, pleased with how well I could predict his body and his reaction. He smiled slightly, still a bit in shock I think, slow to realize the pain wouldn't be coming.

Now I picked up my crop, running it over each of their backs slowly, teasing myself as much as them. Jason Fucking Statham still had his hands bound below the seat, his arms next to his hips, forcing good posture and excellent muscle definition. I took the chain that hung between his nipples and forced it into his mouth, including all of the slack. I did the same to the maggot, who opened his mouth widely in invitation. I moved back behind them, giving each several hard swats, but not over-exerting myself. We had a long way yet to go.

I administered the smacks from the crop without comment, mentally pitting one man against the other. Of course I knew from the start who would do better, and who would disgust me with his blubbering. Growing sick of the maggot's crying I gave him several extra-hard smacks before shoving him back onto his knees. I ran my hand down Jason Fucking Statham's back, feeling the muscle and the heat. Aside from some minor redness he showed no marks yet from the crop.

I walked back toward my wall of toys and turned to look at him. I spoke, looking between him and the wall. "I think I need to try something a little stronger for you, slut. What would you like to try next?" I watched his eyes looking over the wall, and offered a few suggestions. "Not a paddle, I'm sure. What about this?" I lifted a plastic flogger off of the wall. Generally, I don't think floggers offer the kind of pain he seemed to want, but this one with the plastic flails knotted at the ends, leaves quite a sting.

He stared at it, not answering immediately. "I'm not sure, Mistress. I have never seen something like that before."

I was glad he answered honestly, rather than simply agreeing as so many submissives do. I walked toward him, again explaining. "This is a flogger. Most are made out of leather; as you can see this is made from plastic. Well, actually I believe it's a vinyl, which gives it a nice sting."

As I spoke I adjusted his feet, moving them closer to his hands, securing them between the front and rear legs. Next I unlatched the back of the chair, removing it completely and leaving just the seat. He seemed to watch all of this with interested, but held his tongue. I made sure he still held the chain from the nipple clamps in his mouth before stepping back.

His back was already warmed up from the crop, so I chose to start with his mouth-watering front. I rocked back on my heels, building momentum, before whipping my arm forward and striking him perfectly with the flogger. He stiffened upon impact, but I did not giving him time to adjust. I quickly brought my hand back and struck him again, repeating this several times.

After ten blows we were both panting, and I stopped to examine my handiwork. His chest and abs were peppered with purple and red dots where the tip of the flail struck. I rubbed my hand over these, feeling the warm bumps beneath my skin. I took the now-wet chain from his mouth and gave one tug, then another, feeling his grunts resonating through his chest.

I moved to his back now and stepped away to strike. This time my blows landed not with the tips of the flails, but towards the middle of each strip, causing a different, heavier feel. I again gave him ten blows before stopping to observe the results. His back was now almost completely red and quiet warm to the touch. I scratched my nails down in long stripes, watching the contrasting colors appear on his skin.

I straddled the chair behind him, standing, feeling the heat of his back against my inner thighs. I leaned over his shoulders and brought the flogger to his mouth. I was glad I didn't have to instruct him as he began kissing and licking the sections I pressed to his mouth. I watched hungrily, breathing warmly in his ear, my other hand feeling his short hair. I was quite turned on, and was delighted to see his cock straining against the 7 Gates.

I stepped back, but kept my mouth close to his ear as I whispered, "Raise your ass for me, boy." His hands were still bound beneath the seat o f the chair, but if he leaned forward he should be able to lift himself a good few inches. I encouraged him with a few nips and nibbles to his ear and neck before taking another step back. I swung and hit my mark, watching the knots biting into his flesh, denting the muscle before springing back with a welt.

This time I did not stop at ten, but continued without a number in mind. I wondered which of the two of us would tire first and call an end to the game. At 15 blows we were both again breathing hard. After 20 he was wiggling, trying to dodge out of the way. By 25 blows he was moaning out loud, sending shivers down my spine. At 30 I could hear him drawing in shaky breaths over his clenched teeth.

That's when I stopped, using both of my hands on his shoulders to push him back to a seated position, making him moan again. I straddled his lap now, pulling his head close to mine, kissing him deeply. I could feel his hard cock pushing against the material of my panties as our tongues dueled fiercely. He was forceful, trying to gain control of the situation despite his bindings. I imagined he would be fun to wrestle in bed, but that would have to wait for another day.

I continue kissing him MY way, pulling back when I wanted, pushing deeper when I wanted. We were both panting and moaning. I reach a hand between our chests, giving another tug to his nipple clamps. Hearing him moan only gets me hotter, and I want more. I reach around to feel his lovely ass, toying with the warm globes in my hand, pinching and pulling ruthlessly until he breaks the kiss to cry out.

I smile before releasing him and stepping away. I lean over and put my hands on the nipple clamps, warning him, "Taking them off hurts even more, slut. I suggest you take a deep breath." He did as I suggested, his chest swelling outward with his intake of air. "Now breath out through your mouth, slowly," I instruct as I remove one clamp, watching his face look confused for a moment before the pain set in and contorted his features. I rub his nipple with the heel of my hand for just a moment, to ease the worst of it, before repeating the procedure with the other nipple.

I gesture for the maggot to stand, removing his nipple clamps but leaving the leather cord around his cock and balls. I remove my necklace, handing the set of keys to the maggot, instructing him to release

"Mr. Athlete's" bindings and allow him to stand. I go to the small refrigerator by the entrance a take out a bottle of water. I drink half of it before passing it to each of the men to take a drink while I move to a leather armchair in one corner.

Not really that tired, but wanting to watch, I instruct the maggot to put the pad-locked bit gag on "Mr. Athlete". I had decided it would be best to continue playing dumb about his true identity, figuring it would deflate his ego a bit. Once the gag is in place both men look in my direction, awaiting my next instructions. I ponder for a short minute, enjoying the view before sitting up and crossing my legs.

"Spreader bar next," I say, "The heavy one, maggot, with locks." My eyes remain focused on Jason Fucking Sex God Statham's while the maggot retrieves the heavy cast-iron pipe from the wall. As he kneels I shift my gaze, watching the maggot lock the bar to one ankle cuff. He pushes the Sex God into place over the bolts in the floor before spreading his legs and securing it to the second cuff. With the weight of the bar I doubt the locks will be necessary, but I think it adds to the mental stimulation of the game.

The maggot has remained kneeling, and again looks to me for instruction. He really would be a good boy to keep around, I muse to myself, if only he could control that mouth. Shaking my head to myself I clear my throat. "Lock each wrist to a separate ring on the back of his collar, hands behind his head, crossing his wrists," I order quietly.

When he is done I look at the mouth-watering spectacle standing before me. Jason Fucking Statham, standing proudly, chest open and exposed, nipples still purple, biceps bulging, cock bulging in its' restraint, teeth gripping the bit firmly. I struggle to maintain my composure, but can't help but lick my lips at the view I have been presented with.

"Come here maggot," I order. He kneels at my feet, but I don't shift my gaze to him. I maintain eye contact with the Sex God, yet sit back in the chair, inviting the maggot in between my legs. I grip his hair, pulling him closer to my thighs. His warm breath on my stalkings makes me shiver.

The maggot brings his hands up to my thighs, feeling along the top of the stalking, brushing along my soft skin. I watch Jason Fucking Statham raise his chin, silently begging me. I pull the maggot in further, until his face is pushed against my panty-covered pussy. The Sex God flexes one arm, his bicep tensing and releasing several times. Knowing he would like to be in the maggot's place between my thighs excites me even more.

I allow the maggot to nuzzle against my pussy for a moment, certain he would be able to feel my wetness through the thin material, before pulling him back. I lean over and whisper in his ear, still maintaining eye contact with Jason Fucking Statham. I end the conversation with a brief kiss as I send him away.

The maggot crawls over to 'Mr. Athlete' and unlocks one end of the spreader bar from the floor. Instead of a full-frontal view, he pushed the bound man into a quarter turn before relocking the bar. The maggot kneels, looking up at the Sex God, before reaching up to give his ball sack a couple of slow tugs. Jason Fucking Statham does not care for this, and makes a few unintelligible protests.

I watch, enjoying the profile view, allowing them to continue for a moment before clearing my throat. The maggot takes his cue and raises up on his knees, leaning over to lick the cock before him. I watch closely as he takes a deep breath before plunging down on the hard piece of meat, taking just the head into his mouth. He rotates his head, making slurping noises, while I turn my eyes from the sight.

I'm not sure if it is my shifting or something else that catches Jason Fucking Statham's attention, but I wait until he is looking directly at me before snapping the first photograph. Now his protests ratchet up quickly in volume as I snap a few more 'candid' shots, easily capturing the man giving him a blow job in the same frame. I smile wickedly before setting the camera aside and calling the maggot back to me.

He crawls back, happily licking his lips, and dives right in to my wet pussy, roughly pulling my panties aside. I lift my hips, sliding my panties down and off, causing the maggot to pause in his work for only a moment before returning to his ministrations. I watch him at work, reaching into my silk corset to pinch and tease my nipples. I look up and am amazed to see that Jason Fucking Sex God Statham is still sporting quite a stiffie.

I push the maggot away and stand, leaving my panties in a pile on the floor. The sound of my heels marks my passage across the floor again, where I choose a new toy from the wall, barely glancing at my selection. The Sex God can't take his eyes from me as I walk past him. He cranes his neck, trying to see me as I stand behind him. I step close, running my hands up the taught muscles of his back, feeling his tense shoulders, testing the bonds at his wrists.

I cannot resist myself as I lean forward and bite into his hard muscle, feeling the flesh barely give between my teeth. He moans out and I nearly come undone. I wrap my arms around his torso, scraping one hand down his chest and wrapping the other around his throat. I bite harder, tasting blood, feeling him moan against my hand, tightening my grip.

I release my bite but not my grip, and lick at the small trickle of blood before me. I enjoy feeling his breathing hard against my tight grip. I feel his blood on my lips, but do not lick it off; I step around in front of him and make sure he seems me before doing so. He groans again as I press my body close to his. He struggles to look down into my eyes without dripping the saliva from his open mouth down onto us both.

I smile and grind my hips into his, teasing. "You know, you're just my kind of guy. You probably could have made me very happy, if we had met under different circumstances." I cast my eyes down, both playing coy and not wanting him to see my true emotions. "But as it is I have a job to do, which does not include making you happy, I'm afraid." I turned and began to walk back to my seat, "I'll just have to take care of myself this time." I hold up the dildo in my hand, and love the sounds of his struggle against his bonds at my back.

Of course he would never cry out, and I love him for his strength. I sit, urgently pulling the maggot back in to his duties. I order him to clasp his hands behind his back, which he does. I toss one leg over the arm of the chair, spreading my pussy to his tongue. He continues licking and sucking as I slowly fuck myself with the dildo. I am really hot, and don't really need it, but certainly enjoy the way it feels sliding in and out of my slit.

I am aware that my eyes are closed and open them now, taking a good look at my captive Sex God. He is watching intently as I flutter my eyelids closed again, imagining it was him between my thighs. I want to feel his hard cock deep inside me, and glance at him again, furthering my fantasy.

I am breathing hard and moaning now, my orgasm quickly building. I continue thrusting the dildo while my other hand pinches my nipple. I open my eyes again, needing something more. I watch him thrashing in his restraints, sending me over the precipice. I moan loudly, body stiffening, muscles contracting, never taking my eyes from him. My orgasm gives him pause, though, and he stops thrashing.

When I regain myself I push the maggot away, gently though, quite pleased with his efforts. He kneels patiently, waiting for my instructions. I step away from him and release Jason Fucking Statham's legs, helping him to kneel next to the boy, both in front of my seat. I remove his gag and toss it aside before returning to my seat, still a bit weak-kneed from my powerful orgasm.

I lean over and kiss the maggot deeply, tasting myself on his lips. I smile at him as I pull away. "You have done very well today, maggot."

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied, bowing his head.

I turn to face Jason with a smile, "And you? Well, you're just very nice to look at, aren't you?" I ask condescendingly before leaning in for a kiss from him. His arms are still bound behind his head, making it easy to dominate our exchange. "Those pictures will be a good reminder," I tease.

"Please, Mistress," he interjects quickly. "Please, my career! I need-"

I interrupt him with an easy smile. "Relax, pretty boy, this won't be our last encounter."

He swallows nervously, not easily convinced. I whisper into his ear, "You think you're the first movie star to come begging at my feet?"

He jerks his head away, looking shocked. "You know who I am?"

"I know EXACTLY who you are. You're the man who's going to spend all day tomorrow begging for a chance to please me."

12