Mistress Cadaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've betrayed your own kind once," Lilith said in a pleasant tone, as if they were all having tea. "Turning your back on the one who gave you an existence. I doubt if I'll let you do that again."

"You know what they say," Avra grunted as she tried to free herself without hurting the girl that held her down, to no avail. "Family: can't live with them, better live without them."

Avra's captor had curly brown hair cropped close to her head. She bared her teeth at Avra's attempts at escape, and moved up so that her bare bottom rested on Avra's chest, the heavy balls of her newly-created cock warm against the exposed curve of Avra's breasts; thick cum oozed from the slit and dripped onto Avra's skin. In the back of her mind, Avra could remember Elliot loudly decrying her habit of fighting the dark forces in tight, revealing clothing. With any luck, she would be working her next case in a t-shirt or something.

Most of her mind, however, was bent towards the musky smell and the heat coming from the cock of the girl holding her down. Lilith's presence was a huge influence, but some of it was Avra's own arousal. She fought it as grimly as she could.

"I would have forgiven you, you know," Lilith went on, watching in interest as the girl got a better grip on Avra's wrists, her cock slipping closer to Avra's mouth. She motioned to her waiting servants, who had broken off their frantic copulation and were now huddled around the armchair, watching Avra's struggles with eyes that were strangely blank and hungry at the same time.

One of them rose unsteadily, making their way over and kneeling to remove Avra's boots, then tugging her tight black trousers past her hips and off her flailing legs. Avra heaved, trying to shake off both these girls, but the one closest to her head shifted forward and pressed the damp head of her cock to Avra's mouth. She tried to turn her head away, but the girl grasped both wrists in one hand and used her other hand to grab a hank of Avra's hair, holding her face in one place and trying again.

"Open your mouth, my dear," Lilith crooned, and the weight of her power rested in Avra's skin, warming her veins and weakening her resolve. Her lips trembled, torn between a deeply ingrained desire to obey and a stubborn will to fight. After a long moment, however, she parted her lips with a defeated sigh and the girl slid her cock in with a satisfied moan, her nails digging into Avra's wrists as the woman sucked and tried to control her breathing through her nose.

"How hard was that, really?" Lilith nodded at the girl still positioned between Avra's legs. The girl instantly went down, pressing her palms flat against creamy thighs before sliding her hands up to pull apart glistening pussy-lips with her thumbs. "Oh, why have you hidden your heritage?" Lilith asked in injured tones, frowning as the girl licked delicately at Avra's swollen but normal-sized clit. "You are what you are. You shouldn't have to hide it from those weak little humans."

Avra moaned around her mouthful of cock, her hips straining against the ministrations of the mouth pressed against her pussy. She felt a warm tremor in her stomach and her clitoris regained its normal form, increasing in the girl's mouth. It was such a relief and such a strain at the same time; she wanted to come so badly.... she hadn't come with her cock in ages.

"That's better." Lilith was moving now, rising from her armchair and walking sinuously to Avra's belaboured body. She reached out to the girl who was now running the tip of her tongue under the underside of Avra's quivering cock, and pushed her off unceremoniously. The other girl pulled out of Avra's mouth with a wet pop, scrambling out of Lilith's way.

Lilith ignored her new servants, crawling over Avra, who still had her hands up over her head, breathing hard. Lilith bent and licked her mouth, laughing as Avra flinched. She kissed Avra deeply, her hands roaming over Avra's sensitive nipples and down her sides, going between her legs to plunge fingers into the pussy the girl had left sopping wet.

"It's been such a long time," Lilith noted almost breathlessly, bracing her arms on the floor on either side of Avra's head as she slid her large dick up into the ready hole. "Oh, you still feel marvellous."

Avra closed her eyes and moaned as Lilith slammed into her, their flesh meeting with rhythmic slaps. Her own cock was trapped between their bucking bodies, almost painfully rubbed by the skin of their stomachs. She was getting lost in the familiar sensation, Lilith's cock sliding in and out her spasming channel, hot breath curling against her skin, their breasts sliding against each others'... when a sudden image of Elliot floated in her mind.

You'd better get a move on, this mental-Elliot said crisply. Don't you have work to do?

Avra nearly laughed. Even when he wasn't around, her guardian was making sure she wasn't regressing to her demonic nature. She lifted her hands and wrapped them around Lilith's neck, holding on tightly. Then, she collected the scattered parts of her mentality and sent them looking for the spirit of the girl that was being ruled by this powerful demon.

Evie? Avra picked up the name of the possessed girl, lost and floating somewhere in the back of Lilith's monstrous presence.

Yes? Who's out there? Please, help me, I don't know what's going on and my friends--

I'm going to help you, Avra promised, and arched her back in the physical world as Lilith sank sharp teeth in the column of her neck, almost drawing blood. Lilith had always known the best way to fuck Avra, and it was hard to concentrate right now. But you have to help me and we'll work together, okay?

The girl, Evie, wavered; Lilith grabbed Avra's legs and pressed them back, folding them against her chest as she fucked harder, deeper.

Evie!

Okay! Okay, just... tell me what to do.

It's easy. You push... and I pull.

"What are you doing?" Lilith asked suddenly, stopping and staring down at Avra's flushed face. "What are you up to?"

Avra grinned, more a baring of her teeth than any semblance of a smile and clenched the muscles of her pussy tightly around Lilith's cock. Lilith started to struggle, to try and pull out of her, but Avra wrapped her legs around Lilith's waist, pressing her palms tightly against Lilith's temples and muttering the most powerful exorcism spell she knew. It was still not enough, and Avra could feel her strength draining out of her body. What the hell was that kid doing in there?

"You can't get rid of me so--" Lilith went rigid in the midst of her gloating. Both of them felt the strange new energy rippling through the air. Lilith began to heave and buck wildly, her cock pumping an uncontrolled rush of hot come inside Avra, who gasped as her own orgasm struck her in a forceful wave, slick jizz coating her belly from her disgorging dick. However, she still kept her palms pressed on Lilith's thrashing head, drawing out the demon as Evie's raw and unbridled power shoved her out. This girl Evie was obviously something else, but Avra had no time to deal with that right now. Lilith tipped her head back and screamed, the sound ripping through the basement and causing the whole house to shudder. Dark oily matter poured out of her ears, nose and eyes and Avra caught it all in her hands, which were shaking as she closed her eyes and began to banish the dark entity.

Lilith's force was compressed into a perfectly tiny ball. Avra made her smaller and smaller, not ashamed at all of the fact that she had tapped into Evie's gigantic power-source to do so; she was moving the demon from this plane back to the next, where she would be trapped for a long enough time.

Or... hopefully, until next Halloween.

As soon as it was done, Avra went limp on the ground, vaguely noting the confused chatter of the girls around her; some of them were exclaiming over their new appendages, their voices distressed. Avra groaned as the twitching cock slid out of her worn pussy; viscous fluid seeped out after, strangely comforting as it slithered down her cunt-lips and settled underneath her ass. She cracked open her eyelids to see Evie's eyes completely clear and staring back at her in shock and fright.

"It's okay," she muttered, sitting up and wincing.

"What... what did I do?" Evie sat back on her heels, looked around frantically. "Where are we?"

Avra sighed. Clean-up was always the worst part. "Put on your clothes, ladies. Let's get out of here."

*

When they stumbled out of the house into a calm dawn, Elliot was on the lawn with a massive sword in his hand, arguing with Samara and Pietro.

"What are those losers doing here?" Avra tried to call out cheerfully, but her throat was so sore. Elliot dropped his sword and ran over to her, grabbing one of her arms and slinging it around his neck.

"I called them, I was getting worried. But you're safe," he said in a rush, helping her to where the Ford and two other vehicles were now parked. He sniffed. "Also, you smell terrible."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Which demon was it, Avra?" Samara called; she was a tall black woman with severe features, made even sharper by her grey hair pulled back from her face.

Avra almost didn't tell them, then she shrugged, too tired to care. "It was Lilith."

Samara exchanged a quick glance with Pietro, a short, sturdy man with a shock of wild red hair. They both approached her quickly, looking at her face with deep concern... and a little wariness.

"Lilith," Samara repeated carefully. "I see. And you're alright?"

"Barely." Avra knew what they were really asking. Are you faithful to your former mistress once more? "But one of them helped. That one." She pointed at Evie, who was helping her friends into Samara's massive panelled van. "I think we should keep an eye on her," she confided. "She's really strong. She doesn't know what she's capable of, which is what caused all this trouble in the first place. But she needs watching."

Pietro nodded. "Will do. And we'll get them home safe, Avra. Go home and rest, kiddo, Halloween's over."

"Thanks guys," Avra sighed and let herself be dragged to the Ford.

"I know you would never succumb to whatever Lilith was doing to you," Elliot said, buckling Avra in her seat and starting the car. "Right, Avra?"

"I'm my own mistress now." Avra snuggled into Elliot's coat; he had flung it over her tattered clothes. "Don't forget, Elly. I'm the Strange and Spectacular Mistress Cadaver."

"Yes," Elliot agreed, his voice amused. Avra barely heard the rest of his sentence; she was almost completely asleep. "That you are."

* * *

EPILOGUE

Elliot sat by Avra's bed, flipping idly through a book on necromancy. Avra made a noise in the back of her throat, and turned her head from side to side restlessly, her dark hair whipping against the white pillows.

He touched her wrist gently. "It's alright. I'm here."

She quietened instantly and he took a moment to look at her tired but lovely face, lashes thick and long, purple shadows underneath her eyes. He had been working with her for a long time now, and in all those years, Elliot had moved from teenager to young man to... well, not so young man, and Avra's face had remained almost exactly the same. One day, he would have to leave her; he wouldn't be able to watch her closely, to guard against that dark power she had put aside in order to fight against demons and evil spirits. He worried about Avra nearly every minute of the day.

"You shouldn't worry," Umbra said lightly from shadowy corner. Elliot scowled at her. "Our Avra is as strong as they come. Not as strong as that young Evie, perhaps, but more seasoned. Like fine wine." She floated closer, her white eyes fixed on Elliot's forbidding expression. "Are you still angry at me for getting Avra to do this job? The being that calls itself Lilith would have completely destroyed anyone else but her. As it was, Lilith has always been partial to her own creations." Umbra lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "It was inevitable that she would have taken time to savour Avra's presence, than to get right down to the business of utilizing Evie's energy."

"Why did you have to rescue that girl now?" Elliot asked, sidestepping the issue of his current emotional state. He was spitting mad, yes, but his anger couldn't help anything right now. "Why didn't we just leave her to be possessed by Lilith and get her when she was weakened at some other time? Like New Years', or even Beltaine." His eyes suddenly gained a contemplative light. "But... the powers that be wouldn't risk that, would they? And that girl Evie will be grateful and indebted to Avra for a long time. Leave it for any longer... and she might have been less receptive to any other influence."

Umbra smiled. "You are my favourite guardian, you know. Sharp as a tack."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," he told the shadow-messenger archly, but he didn't move his face when Umbra bent closer and pecked him on the lips. He glared up at the shadow. "I do hope you've satisfied your curiosity, madame."

"That's the first time I've ever kissed a human. It's... nice." Umbra ignored Elliot's sputtering and approached Avra's resting form. She reached out and patted Avra's flat stomach quickly. Elliot watched her with narrowed eyes, but simply raised an eyebrow when Umbra turned to face him once more.

"Take care of her," she admonished softly.

"With my life," he returned and made sure Umbra faded away completely before he took Avra's closest hand in his and squeezed it briefly. Avra squeezed back, affectionate towards him even in her deepest slumber.

Smiling, he went back to his book.

FIN

12