Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex?"

"But of course," she replied, sliding her hand to his erection and squeezing him gently. "I could tell on the dance floor how hard you are. Rachal hasn't been keeping you fully satisfied, has she, you poor thing?"

***

Mimi let out a long mewing sound as the hot little bitch's tongue pleasured her sensitive clitoris. She raised her head on the four poster bed to watch the bobbing head between her thighs. Very occasionally, it happened this way. Once the woman recovered from the shock, she was so turned on she wanted more.

It was the brunette who'd taken the initiative and pushed her onto her back before slithering down between her thighs. She really was a gift from heaven. Those deliberately long, circular, licking motions were exquisite.

"Oh, yes, baby... That's it, come and get it... Make Mimi squirt again."

Rachal growled as she worked, the noise coming from the back of her throat. The little bitch was getting off on this, too, Mimi knew. She wantonly raised her ass from the bed, presenting more of her pussy to the fast-learning girl, and gently murmured instructions as she began to hump upwards.

"Like that... a little higher... oh shit, just there... like that... harder... faster...

Her paid-for-whore followed each direction perfectly. Was the sexy girl really as inexperienced as Lana had told her? She arched her back, lifted her hips and purred like a happy kitten before lifting one of her legs over Rachal's shoulder. The hot little bitch took advantage and changed to circular laps of her tongue, drawing figure eights across her clit.

"Oh, yes... Like that, you darling girl... Oh my God, like that..."

Her hands on Rachal's dark hair turned from a soft caress to a tight grasp. Breathing harder, she began to aggressively rub her wet folds upwards into her captive's juice covered face. Her grip tightened, pulling the little bitch closer, using the whole of her pretty face as a fuck toy to grind herself against.

Still the girl's outstretched tongue stuck with it, though it wasn't easy to comply when her entire face was being smothered in juices.

"Want it?" she grunted, feeling the burning sensation begin. Instantly, she was moving again, pulling away and twisting around. Her hand was in Rachal's hair again, dragging the girl with her. "Kneel down, bitch, I'm going to squirt in your mouth. You want that, don't you?"

Her fingers found the nape of the brunette's neck and tipped her head into position. One hand cradled Rachal's head firmly while the other found her wet sex. There was no subtlety as she frantically began to rub her clit. Glancing down, the girl already had her mouth open and the sexy sight took her over the edge.

"Oh God... you little bitch... here it comes—"

Her sharp, shallow, breaths turned into an almost silent scream as her body stiffened. Holding herself up so she could direct the uncontrollable squirts straight at her target. "You hot little whore... oh fuck... that's it... swallow it all."

***

Jeremy's fingers dropped to Francesca's wrist as if he was going to pull her hand away. But instead, he just held it there while his brain struggled with the contrasting necessity to remain faithful and his growing need for relief.

Francesca's fingers found his zipper and started to tug it down. "Let me see just how big you are, baby."

"Look—" he warned again, but that was the only word he could come up with. His hand stayed on her wrist but made no move to stop her.

"Look at what, Jeremy?" she taunted, sliding her hand inside his trousers.

His body jerked. "You shouldn't—"

"Oh, I think I should," she said, dragging his penis out. The tip was glistening with pre-cum. "So big," she exaggerated.

Her gaze stayed on his face as his eyes glazed in the semi darkness of the booth. When she began to rub the clear, slippery liquid along the head of his cock with just her thumb, he slumped back in his seat and groaned. "Oh, fuck—"

"If you insist," she grinned, slowly beginning to jerk him. His erection was rock hard in her hand. She could see the internal conflict in his eyes but there could only be one winner. From the way his cock was throbbing, he was already close to blowing!

"Please, we can't—" he pleaded, at last letting go of her wrist and dropping his hand to his side.

"You'd really like me to stop, Jeremy?" she wickedly asked, stroking him faster. "Or would you like to cum?"

He groaned and raised his hips a little. She had him. Brushing her dark locks on top of her head with her left hand, she kept him steady in her right and dropped her mouth over his hardness.

The poor bastard exploded into her mouth as soon as her lips covered his rigid flesh. Her tongue swirled, coaxing every drop from his balls and dutifully swallowing it all.

"Fuck, you taste good," she murmured, licking her lips. Straightening up, she fed him back into his trousers again and grabbed his hand, pulling them both to their feet. "Come on, Jeremy. My room is close by..."

***

It wasn't just the fact that Mimi had dragged her dress and bra off. It was the large strap on dildo that she'd just watched the redhead fasten around her hips. It flapped lewdly in front of her as the older woman rubbed oil up and down the shaft with her hand. Rachal's beating heart felt like it would explode.

Moving towards the bed, the woman leaned forward to sensuously run her tongue along the girl's face. It was still wet with her juices.

"Mmm, don't I taste good," she murmured, hooking her fingers into the girl's wet thong and roughly dragging it down her thighs. Sinking to her knees on the lush carpet, she pulled the brunette into position, her long legs spilling over the edge of the bed.

"You deserve a reward for making Mimi squirt so much," she breathed, running her thumb across the brunette's wet folds. "Did I taste good?"

"Yes." The girl's voice was low and coy. Reluctance had been replaced by that powerful need that only the headiness of intense arousal could create.

Mimi sensuously ran her soft tongue along the girl's inner thigh. When her curvy body began to tremble in anticipation, the older woman smiled approvingly. "I see you can hardly wait," she teased.

Leaning forward between the wonderfully spread thighs, she luxuriously ran her tongue across the girl's juice covered labial lips. Usually these sessions with a woman were all about her own pleasuring, but for some reason she wanted and needed the brunette's orgasm on her lips. She didn't have long to wait.

Rachal's hands found her red curls as she dug her tongue deeper and the hot little bitch screamed out as she couldn't hold back.

"So quick?" Mimi asked, growling in satisfaction as she lapped at the tasty orgasmic juices. She was like a cat slurping from its bowl of milk. "You are such a sexy bitch," she snarled, pushing herself up to her knees. "Ever been fucked by one of these before?"

The brunette's dark brown eyes looked at the hard cock with a mixture of apprehension and longing.

"I promise you," the redhead sexily murmured, reaching for the girl's hair again and pulled her mouth towards the phallus. "You'll never forget the first time Mimi fucks you. Let's make sure it's nice and wet, should we..."

***

Francesca stroked the back of Jeremy's neck, savouring the feeling of the dark-haired man thrusting down into her slender body. His intoxicated state hadn't affected his performance. The two hours she'd been given with him by Lana would be up soon and this final part of the evening was her reward.

Her hands closed behind his neck and she wrapped her feet around his heavily sweating back. "That's it baby, that's it. Fuck me, Jeremy. This is much better than with your girlfriend, isn't it?"

It was the third time she'd teased him with the question and as on the previous two occasions he didn't answer in words but fucked her faster and harder.

Men were so easy to control, she giggled to herself.

"That's it, baby," she moaned, locking her ankles together. "But don't dare cum yet." Not until she'd had her own satisfaction.

"I'm close," he gasped.

Francesca grimaced. That was the problem with a man. She'd have no such issues with Rachal when the two of them eventually got together.

***

"Come on, bitch. Suck it."

Raw excitement coursed through Rachal's veins. Holding the base of Mimi's phallus, she eagerly took it inside her mouth just like she would with a real cock. It didn't feel, react or taste the same, yet somehow the heady experience of giving a blow job to a woman felt much sexier than with a man.

"That's a good girl. Just like that," the older woman encouraged, gripping the dark hair and guiding her movements. But she didn't need to. Her whore-for-the-evening was fully into this. And she was very good.

Mimi watched her captive's pink lips devour the cock, swallowing it deep into the back of her throat and then easing back so that she could lick around the big, purple crown. She sucked hard and long, every so often easing back and provocatively licking her lips and swallowing back the saliva forming in her mouth.

The redhead purred in satisfaction. "Oh, yes, babygirl... suck my cock... just like that..."

Bucking her hips forward, she shoved the cock deeper into Rachal's throat. The girl gagged as she roughly began to fuck her mouth, but quickly adjusted. Not that Mimi cared—the rougher the better. When she pumped her hips harder, the brunette had to corkscrew one hand around the hard phallus to keep it in place and clutch the older woman's ass with her other.

"You're the best little cocksucker I've ever had," she rasped, eventually yanking the girl's eager mouth away and pulling her around to face the headboard. "Turn around and I'll give you I'm the best damn fuck you've ever had."

***

"Let me on top, Jeremy," Francesca told him, blowing a strand of dark hair from across her left eye as she began to slip out from under his sweat-coated body before he realised what was happening. Her dangling belly piercing caught the light as she crawled from under him and across his hard body.

Clutching her apple sized breasts; she settled herself and took his thick cock in her hand. But just before she sank down on him, the image of Mimi making Rachal go down on her came into her mind. Yes, that was a better idea!

Reacting to her instinct, she changed direction, her silky wetness making a damp upward trail across his stomach and chest.

"Make it good, baby," she grunted as her lithe thighs settled either side of his face and clamped them around his head. Obediently, he stretched his neck upwards and ran his tongue across her clean-shaven sex. "Yesss..."

She ground her clit down onto his lips, just like Mimi would have done to his girlfriend tonight. There was some sort of symmetry in that, she chuckled. Her muscles flexed as she rode his face, just as Mimi's would have done. Leaning backwards, she rested both palms behind her on the bed and began to grind.

Lana had promised her that she'd be given the brunette to use before long and, fuck, that thought brought her orgasm sprinting through her body.

She rode it out until the powerful sensations began to simmer and then moving quickly, she slid back down his body, pressing her warm breasts into his sweaty chest on the way. It was time to finish him off.

"Come on, Jeremy," she whispered, lining him up and then jerking down on his hardness. "I want you to think of me the next time you're fucking your girlfriend."

It took only three powerful downward thrusts and he was splashing her insides with his seed.

***

Mimi dropped her hand between her the girl's legs, rubbing her sensitive clit beneath her fingers as she began to pump harder. She'd been fucking the girl doggy style for a good ten minutes now and showed no sign of letting up.

How could she when the little bitch's tanned buttocks made a perfect heart shape on the end of her plastic cock? The sight of that delectable ass willingly pumping back against made her growl in triumph. She'd been tentative and hesitant when she'd entered the suite but now she was a bitch in heat. Her bitch.

The thought of being her prostitute, her whore, had only driven her on. Mimi was sure of that. The little slut had given herself willingly and her lustful need to be dominated had overridden every other consideration.

Sliding her spare hand up underneath the girl's body, she cupped one bouncing breast. God, they were magnificent. And her nipple was as hard as a rock in the centre of her palm. She squeezed and kneaded, drawing another whimper from her prey. Her hands dropped back to the brunette's curvy hips.

Time to give all she had.

"Harder, whore?" she rasped, punching her hips forwards. "Want it harder?"

Rachal groaned as she tried to steady herself against the renewed onslaught. No man had ever fucked her as relentlessly as this. She looked at Mimi over her shoulder, her deep brown eyes exploding with lust as she steadied herself and then increased the pace of her backward pumps.

Mimi grunted like an animal. "Oh, my hot little bitch wants to play?"

She dug her fingernails into the girl's thighs, not caring if she drew blood. The headboard bounced hard against the wall with each thrust and the sound drove her on. Wrapping some of her dark, wavy hair in her hand, Mimi yanked the younger woman's head up even further, a confirmation of who was in control.

Holding it suspended in the air, Rachal's eyes rolled in her head as she grunted. Mimi knew that sound. The hot little whore wasn't on the edge. She was way beyond it. With a grunt, she used her knees to roughly spread the brunette's legs even wider and jammed herself back into her.

Flexing her buttocks, she pumped fast and hard like a piston...

"GAH!!!!!" Rachal's shriek was torn violently from her throat.

Her body bowed like a marionette being yanked to the ceiling her as her orgasm ripped through her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. It wasn't enough for the redhead. Mimi kept going, fucking her more furiously until her hot little whore came violently for a second time.

The next time she'd pay whatever it took for a full night together with Lana's sexy new bitch.

12