Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talk about our lives a bit, both of us are divorced and have no kids. Our wive's were both stunning but life, work/business and stress caused our marriages to break down. Neither of us told our ex-wives of our crossdressing background and we both feel bit guilty for that. We are both strong willed and have now moved on in our lives.

We both saw that crossdressing was very much a part of who we each are and have come to realize to embrace it. I say I can openly dress about 75%-80% of the time. I go in drab when I have to but I am finding it more and more about being and living as Chantel. My business has taken off in the last 6+ months and above a cash payout of selling off assets from my divorce it offers me a full time career.

Kerri tells me she too values dressing as often as she can but is only able to dress about 60/40 with her male side. She lost a good paying job and after that along with her divorce she has now moved out here. Her new career/job is as a financial planner and she will be able to work mostly from home, only having to go into the office in drab on Fridays. She does have to be in drab as she meets with clients in their homes or businesses.

She did back in her old locale toy with dominatrix work from home on Saturdays and Sundays. But like me she really wants to take it full time soon enough, hence possibly coming on as a partner to me. I am receptive to this as I have enough demand among clients to look at adding a partner. Since Kerri is gorgeous, loves being a cd'er and a dominatrix with experience she looks to possibly fit in.

Our waitress who is named Michelle takes our order and chats with us a bit about us being so damn feminine and sexy. We each tell her it's a lot of hard work for us unlike her being a genetic girl who naturally looks beautiful too.

I ask Kerri about settling in with her lady friend, Gillian. Kerri says. "She's a cool girl who is a long time friend and digs my sexy, cd'ing side. She is in a LTR and her boyfriend name Doug is cool with me as a cd'ing friend living with Gillian for now."

I reply, "Cool, I'm happy it worked out for you."

We chat more and more about each of us, dressing, makeup, being tranny dominatrixes and loving doing such to otherwise healthy, diverse and happy males of all points of view, tastes and sexuality or kinks. Ironically neither of us felt we'd get into this stuff, as cd'ers in our younger days. We were private about it and like most cd'ers we were emotionally all over the map about it from being happy to being miserable. But in time we have come to embrace it as we both have worked and work hard to look, act and be feminine and sexy. We talk about our kinks and what we like doing to and with males who are into tranny dominatrixes like us. We are very much on a similar page. We agree as genetic males who are good looking t-girls we feel we know how men feel and how to blend that into being a sexy dominatrix.

We enjoy a good lunch and from time to time the girls who work at the Bistro chat a minute or two as we are very interesting persons. The waitresses come by and quietly tell us that men in the restaurant can't help but look at us. We all giggle.

Soon it's time to wrap things up. I invite Kerri to stop by my shop Monday afternoon when she can to have a look and to see if we can begin to see if a partnership will flourish. Kerri is all on with it but more so happily asks if I'm free tomorrow, Sunday? She'd enjoy me coming by the place where she lives to meet Gillian and Doug for drink and bite to eat. I think that could be fun and agree to be by sometime after 2:00pm. I ask does she want me enfemme? She says, "Oh yes, I want you enfemme, I will be." as we both giggle like excited t-girls

Soon we wrap things up, I say, "I will get the bill if you will get the tip. Besides you will be entertaining me tomorrow."

Kerri says, "OK, no problem hun."

We both get up put on our coats, grab our purses and begin to walk to the cashier. Our sexy heels click and male eyes gawk at us, We love it. Carly does the bill and we all say good bye as we step out and walk to our vehicles. I smile and say, "See you tomorrow Kerri."

Kerri smiles and says, "See you tomorrow Chantel."

I get back to my shop and have my two other male clients come by, first up is a quiet hour or so with Francine as she just wishes to dress and play girly over tea and cookies. She enjoys my beautiful sexy company as I teach her makeup tips and give her fashion advice. It's really quite pleasant.

Francine as a 40 something like me sees that she too can be beautiful but more so enjoys cd'ing as her V.P. career of local manufacturing company is very stressful. On top of that her wife is not really into her cd'ing and wants nothing of it in the home. They have two teenage kids and have not told them of Francine. She tells me they love each other and have a normal sex life for a married couple of 18 years.

Her wife realizes that Francine is a part of Frank and she does not want to hurt him but wants him to please himself as a cd'er outside the house. In fact she packs clothes for Francine when Frank goes out of town on business trips as long as he never cheats and does not do any gay type things. His wife is ok with Francine meeting with me as cd'ing company, in fact she has met with me and I promised her I'd never take Francine to any sexual areas or dominatrix things. In fact I was willing to meet with Francine as just a friend for free. Francine appreciates that but as a business person too she wants no charity from me money wise, only as a friend and we agreed to a nominal but fair fee for and hour or two every couple of weeks.

I have a pleasant hour or so with Francine and she dresses back as Frank and is on her way.

My last client is Joel or Josie. She comes in and always dresses as hard core hooker. She gets off me acting like her dominatrix pimp as we play. Once Joel arrives I have her dress up in the slutty clothes she brought. As he becomes she and Josie I get a male sex doll ready for her to pretend she is going to hook for. These sex dolls are not cheap but are very good and are anatomically correct. Mine looks like a tall, white male with a 7 inch and thick simulated cock, and butt hole that can be fucked by a penis or a dildo and a mouth that can be fucked by either too.

I put on the male doll a pair of loose fitting jeans and a denim shirt. I sit him on the sofa and wait for Josie to come out dressed as the skank she wants to be.

A few minutes later is Josie, a true skanky slut, a tied up front, white blouse showing her midriff and her black lace bra with breast forms. She is wearing a skimpy micro mini showing her black hi cut panty off, her male bulge is already stiff. She has a pair of black fishnet pantyhose on with an open crotch. On her feet are a pair of pink, 7 inch tall, spike heel platform sandals, she can barely walk in them and we both giggle at that. Her face is overly made up with lipstick, too much blush and hooker, blue eye shadow. Her wig is a curly shoulder length platinum blonde wig. She looks so skanky but loves it.

As her dominatrix pimp I order her to come to me and be on her knees. A riding crop in hand I have her show me her stiff 7 inch cock. She wants to play with it but I smack her hand with my riding crop and it stings her hand. She knows to cooperate with her dominatrix pimp. I look at her stiff cock and smack it with my riding crop as she is too horny well before hooking. It hurts and her eyes plead for mercy but I know she gets off on being a pain bitch.

I berate her as a skanky slut and how she needs to be a good whore for me.

She says, "Oh yes Mistress I want to be a good whore for you."

I reply, "Bitches like you serve one purpose, to fuck men and be fucked by men, for money. Money you will give to me, do you understand bitch?"

Josie whimpers, "Yes my Mistress I want to fuck men and be fucked by men for money to give to you.

I have her get up and send her into the play room there is man for her. I sit on the chair and I have a video camera running as Josie pays for videos of the role playing. I will be the voice of the sex doll male for her.

She enters the room and comes to stand by the male doll, she asks if he wants a date.

I as the voice says, "Yes hun I want a date, I'm fucking horny as Hell and you fucking look hot."

Josie blushes and says. "Oh that is great I want to be your date. She adds a date is $40.00."

I as the voice says, "No problem, what's your name?"

Josie says, "My name is Josie."

I as the voice say, "Oh, ok, I'm Mark. Here is my $40.00."

Josie takes the wallet and pulls out $40.00 in play money and sticks it in her bra.

She asks, "What do you like Mark?"

I as the voice say, "Suck my cock and then ride me."

I see Josie is excited at this play and is on her knees undoing the sex doll's pants and pulling them down. She then begins to suck the 7 inch simulated cock. I in the voice make moans and groans calling Josie a skanky slut. It turns her on more and more.

Soon she has the doll on the floor and cock straight up. She takes lube and rubs it on the doll's simulated cock. I as the voice instruct her to mount the cock. Josie pulls down her panty as she is wearing those crotchless fishnets. She begins to press her slutty butt hole on the cock and soon it's up her ass. She begins to ride it up and down as she moans too. I in the voice of the doll keep moaning and calling her a bitch and a whore.

Josie then begins to stroke her own stiff cock as she rides the simulated cock of the sex doll. I can see she is really getting off and and she rides that cock and pulls on her dick over and over, riding up and down as she is about to shoot her load and groans as she shoots a wad onto the sex doll's pulled down jeans, staining them.

She is fucking spent. She pulls her slutty ass off doll's cock and moans as she does so. I have her suck the cum stain from the jeans where she shot her load. She then fixes her panty and crawls to me. I have her hand over from her bra the $40.00 of play money and tell her as her dominatrix pimp I get all her money. She sheepishly agrees and then I dismiss Josie to the change room to dress back as Joel.

A few minutes later Joel comes out and is so happy with me and our play time. I tell him I'm happy he had such a good time. Soon we say good bye and see you another day. I close up shop, walk out and say good bye to the Adult Store staff as I head home and relax for a Saturday night.

Once home I lock and arm the alarm of my sexy 'Plum Crazy Girl' Challenger RT. Get inside, strip off my clothes and put on a comfy, long, pink nightie and fluffy bunny slippers. I make myself dinner, sit to watch some t.v. check my emails, text messages etc. and relax. I do a lot of thinking about Kerri as well. She is a sexy, hot t-girl. I look forward to tomorrow afternoon and getting to know her more and her friends as well. I think she will work out as a partner and will be a good friend.

A night passes, soon off comes my wig, my makeup and I take nice hot shower before I get into my so fluffy and feminine bed. I drift blissfully to feminine sleep. :-)

12