Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys begin vacuuming our vehicles as we sit on a tall curb. Chit chat from time to time and soon they ask if they can drive our cars into a bay. They will both wash one car at a time so we can all talk. It's all cute, sexy, feline type fun and we make sure the men are kept excited by our look, walk and talk. Sex it up by complimenting the men for working so well and by being gentlemen.

I ask, "Since you gents have been so kind can Kerri and I walk to a place and buy you a burger or such?"

The guys look at each other and talk a bit Bob says, "Tell you what, how about we four go for lunch somewhere, you can buy us a lunch then"

I look at Kerri and we chat then say, "Sounds good."

Joe says, "Great, sound like Sunday fun."

As the wash is finished, Bob says, "He knows a nice lunch spot we can go just up the road. It's only a greasy spoon but its friendly and fun, called 'Miss Molly's Lunch Room'."

Kerri and I say, "Sounds good we will follow you gents."

A few minutes later we are all parked and walk to and inside the lunch spot, Bob holds the door open for us. The place is not too busy, Bob knows the waitresses and says " Hi ladies."

The two waitresses say high back.

We all sit at a large booth. Kerri and I sit on one side, Bob an Joe the other. Wendy one of the waitresses comes by, looks at Bob an Joe then scans us as she smiles. "Coffee to start?"

We all say, "Sure." as she leaves a lunch special menu.

Bob says, "The food is simple but good they make good burgers, beef or chicken and a good BLT and Beef Dip."

A few minutes later Wendy takes our orders, Kerri and I have a BLT each and Bob and Joe each a double burger.

Joe finally breaks the real ice, "Please don't take it wrong but you both are dudes right?"

Kerri and I look at each other and giggle, "Hun, no worries, we are T-girls and we are ok if you know it."

Bob excitedly interjects, "I knew it but fuckin eh you two are both so damn cute and sexy. I mean excuse my language but I wish more real girls would dress and look like you two t-girls do."

Kerri says, "Thanks we try, it's hard at times for us to put our femme sides together."

I say, "Yes, I agree, and we are long experienced in femming up our look."

Joe says, "There is something about sexy t-girls, it's like you know you are looking to be girls and want to make sure you pull it off. Something real girls may not often give shit about."

Wendy brings out our meals and we chit chat about all sorts of stuff mostly around how we are t-girls. Bob asks what we do for a living?

I reply, "We are dominatrixes, we own a place called "The Play Room." down stairs in the 'Pleasures For Some Adult Store' off Rosewood St."

Eyes wide open and big gulps the men stop, Bob says, "Fuckin dominatrixes. OH MY GOD! Now I see why you both look as you do, tranny girl dominatrixes. I mean please don't be offended but I have never spoken to a dominatrix let alone have lunch with not one but two I have a hard on right now."

Joe is still speechless, but he soon says, "W...wow what a job." He adds do you all have sex with you clients?" He blushes, "Naa, you don't have to answer."

We giggle and I say, "Guys we have seen it all and heard it all. No sex as you may think except for certain trusted long time clients I will let them suck me off every so often. Kerri is a new partner and she will decide if that is as far as she may go."

Bob says, "So what do you all do?"

I say, "We dress up sexy and play with sub males, crossdressers, sissies, hetero couples and even gay couples. We push and test their erotic boundaries of domination, feminization, BDSM and help couples push their own sex boundaries. On the mild side we let crossdressers who are often in secret dress, play and relax. Some we take out to coffee/lunch/shopping and others let glam up in the portrait studio.

Joe says, "Are the guys creepy or such?"

I laugh and say, "No, 99% of the clients are regular guys and couples, with diverse sexual ideals. They are your neigbours, bosses, co-workers, police, judges, doctors, construction workers etc. etc . etc. Sex and sexuality are wonderful and should be freed to be pleased with respect to the persons."

Both men get a real attraction going and Joe says with Bob agreeing, "I'd really love to kiss you girls. I don't fuckin know why as I'm not gay... ya know but something about you two t-girls really is way cool and sexy." Bobs nods in agreement.

I say,"Hun, I'm ok with it if Kerri is.As long as you two are fine with it afterwards and are respectful."

Kerri smiles and interjects, "No Problem Chantel, lets do it if we all get pleasure from it."

Joe sitting by me then, leans forward and with trepidation and desire plants a big kiss on my lips. Bob does the same with Kerri. We all smile after, the guys say that was so much fun and erotic. They change places and each kiss us again, Bob with me and Joe with Kerri.

Bob says, "Never in my life did I thinks I'd kiss a t-girl, but it was great, thanks ladies."

Joe adds,"Amazing fun, I agree it was nothing I'd ever think I'd do, but yes, thank you girls."

I say as I smile, "Well we don't bite, unless you want us to." as we all laugh.

The talk goes on but soon it's time to finish up. We pick up the bill for the guys and see them off as they both thanked us for the unique but fun time. Soon Kerri and I are in the parking lot.

I say, "I had a good time this weekend Kerri."

Kerri says, "I too Chantel, it was as if we were meant to meet and be."

I say, "Well remember you start this Friday afternoon, but I'm sure we will talk or get together before then ok?"

Kerri says, "Sounds good Hun."

We give each other a cheek on cheek kiss and both head for our homes.

I relax on my Sunday night and do a lot of thinking about all that has passed over the last few days.

Kerri is at her home with Gillian and Doug and has a lot to talk about.

*******

[Stay tuned for Chapter Seven to follow shortly.]

12