Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 07

Story Info
Dominatrixes, Chantel & Kerri, take a chance on love.
4.7k words
4.56
7.4k
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Prefix: Some added information for those who will read on. As noted this story is one mostly about t-girls who work as dominatrixes and live much of their lives en femme. It's a story of a developing relationship and incorporates other characters in supporting roles. BDSM and other forms of sexual eroticism has been and will be written in the story, but so to will be varied sexual relations including gay type sexual relations, not just t-girl fun and or heterosexual relations. If reading erotic gay type sexual relations is not your thing then by all means please stop here. If reading a story that goes deeper into a relationship between two noted characters is not your thing then please stop here as I do not want to offend any readers senses.

If reading a relationship based story with eroticism is an interest for you then I hope my story keeps you interested enough to enjoy and follow through t its inevitable conclusion. Thank you.]

*************************************************

Chapter Seven: Kerri and Chantel

The next few days between being quite steady at my dominatrix play studio and I have a lot of thoughts on Kerri, adding her partnership and stuff well, days are a bit of a blur right now.

Some playtime dominatrix hi-lights from this week was my playing with two, flaming sissy maids. These two effeminate sissy maids while in drab would not be known to have such a fun and sissy other side. They are two friends who work for a large shipping company taking care of much of the shipping and receiving work. They are both 31 years old, both divorced and one has two kids the other one kid. They are 100% secret from their ex-wives, but coming to play as sissy maids with me is a stress reliever for them. It's not my place as a dominatrix to judge them or to hold their secret over them. I'm here as a pro that will help them get a feeling of contentment to their sissy sides.

Their names are Marcus and Paul they as males are average height and weight Marcus is about 5'11 and 190lbs and Paul is abut 5'10 190lbs. They bring their own maids dresses, I just supply the makeup. Today when they come in they will see me as their Mistress wearing a black leather, front zipper, mini-dress, black, lace top stockings and garter belt, a pair of black suede 5 inch spike heel thigh boots, a bright red waist cincher over the dress, my sexy made up face and my brunette with auburn hi-lights, wispy, loose curled ends shoulder length wig. A big spritz of Chanel No. 5. I sit at my reception desk and wait for Marcus and Paul.

Minutes later they both arrive. They are excited to dress and play. As they come in they say, "Hello Mistress Chantel."

I step off the high stool of my reception desk planting my high heeled thigh booted feet on the floor. Click, clock I walk up to them, licking my bright red lipstick covered lips.

"Mmm, it's gonna be nice to play with you two sissies today."

Paul coughs, "Umm, my Mistress please be gentle on us."

Marcus nods in agreement.

I laugh and smile, as we take care of the 2 hours of play time paper work. Then I lead them to the change room. Minutes later both are clean shaven, in black maids dresses with frilly white petticoats, Marcus is in black sheer pantyhose and and Paul is in white sheer pantyhose, both are wearing 5 inch black, leather spike heel pumps.

I sit them down and I do their make up and then they put on wigs and frilly maids caps. Marcus is a red head with straight hair to her shoulders. Paul is blonde straight hair shoulder length.

I first order them to clean my play room, then clean the change room and bathroom. I have a riding crop in hand to keep these two sissies in place as they clean. Watching them vacuum, mop and dust in high heels is so much fun for me as a domme but they love the domination of it all.

I see Marcus (now Marcie) miss some dust in a corner I order her to me as I sit in my plush chair. I scold Marcie by telling her she missed some dusting.

She says, "I'm sorry my Mistress, I'll get to it now."

I interject sternly, "You will wait until I'm finished with you. Lift up your dress and petticoat Marcie."

Marcie nervously does as she is told.

I say, "You will need corrective discipline." and I swat Marcie's stiff sissy dick with a riding crop, repeatedly about 5-6 times as she winces in pain and then apologizes falling to her knees when told too.

I ask, "Did sissy Marcie learn her lesson?"

Marcie says, "Yes, my Mistress."

I call for Paula to come, she does and curtsies for me. I say, "I just punished sissy Marcie will I need to punish you?"

Paula says, "No my Mistress, I learned from Marcie's mistake.

Once both are finished cleaning my play studio, it is what they want to do next, public humiliation. They are so excited at being humiliated in public by a sexy t-girl Mistress as me. I have them put their wallets in a purse each. I then walk both of them up stairs to the Adult store. I have them curtsey and say hello to the staff, both males and females. The staff find it a hoot, Marcie and Paula are blushing with humiliation.

I then have both of them walk out of the store and will walk up the street to a small strip mall with a pharmacy. It's going to be a fun and a humiliating 2-3 minute walk to the pharmacy. This is the first time for these two sissy maids and their nervous anticipation is high.

I say, "Well girls, are you both sure you want to do this?"


They both look at each other nervous and all then say, "Yes Mistress, yes, please take us to the drug store dressed like this."

Ok as I open the door and they step out to the real world, both of them in their black maids dresses, black 5 inch spike heels, black for Marcie and white for Paula pantyhose, their wigs and make up.

Their heels and mine all click clock in unison. Soon we are on our way walking up the sidewalk and cars honk as they pass by. The sissies are nervous as we walk past a group of customers in the mall's parking. People are chuckling and saying all sorts of sissy comments at the lovely little maids. Paula and Marcie are nervous but they each love it.

Once inside the drug store I have the two sissy maids pick up baskets and walk down the feminine hygiene isle. I tell them to both pick up a package of tampons, they do as they say and are blushed, customers watch and giggle. I then have them each pick out a pair of pantyhose from the display, careful to find their right size. I giggle and so to do more customers. Finally I have them go to the cosmetics sales ladies. I ask if the ladies can help these two sissies find some lipstick that works with their sissy maid look. The sales ladies happily help and make sure Marcie and Paula have humiliating fun. I have them curtsey to say thanks. They then pay for all the stuff and the customers get a kick out of it all.

Walking back I see both love the humiliation and we make our way back to my play room. At this point is where I as a Mistress get these two sissies set up for their desired and mutual sexual encounter. I have Marcie take Paula to the bed and have her both pull up their dresses and petticoats. I then instruct each of them to smile at each other, kiss and begin giving each other a hand job. They are both nervous but excited and they give each other a kiss and begin pulling and stroking each other's sissy dicks.

Soon they sit back and each one with their hands, pull and stroke as each begin to moan and groan to the feeling of giving each a good hand job.

I keep re-enforcing their joy and I tell them how sissy slutty they each are. They are growing excited as they bring each closer to ejaculation. I tell them once they cum they will eat each other's cum. They both say, "Yes. Mistress."

They keep stroking and soon the bot grunt and spurt out their ejaculate into each other's hand. They are now as expected come down and feeling spent. I instruct them to quickly kick the cum fro each other's hand and they do. They with guilty pleasure tell me they enjoy it. I then dismiss them to change back to in drab.

As they change back to drab mode I relax and wait for them to come out and tell me how much fun they had. We all said see you next time as they go on their way.

My week is very much like this, lots of diversity and fun times from my crossdressers, sissies and sub males. Business is good and I'm in a place that is good for me, but something is now missing.

[Thursday Afternoon]

It's late afternoon and my last client has left. I sit in my shop trying to do some work on my laptop but like previous days past since last Saturday night while Kerri and I were on my sofa watching a movie, my mind is on the kiss. I feel so warm and gushy with joy as I recall that kiss. I have not had feelings like that since my earliest days with my ex-wife. I sit in my sofa at the reception room of my shop, lap top open but my mind is anything but business. Kerri has been on my mind in one way or another since I first met her. I mean we really clicked as people and as t-girls. I look forward to her being my business partner and friend. My head says keep it at that, don't take a chance to mess things up.

My heart is saying another story. My heart melts at the thought of Kerri and us being a couple. Never in my life did I think I'd fall for essentially another man, but Kerri's is no man she like me is a t-girl. I'm falling for a sexy t-girl who lives most of her time as t-girl. Even in drab I still see and hear Kerri.

I sit on the sofa do some deep thinking and feeling. What if it does not work out? How would that effect the business? How will it effect us as friends? I open my heart up and listen it. The look, the smell, the sound, the feeling, the person that Kerri is floods my mind and heart with warmth and joy.

I get up and grab my purse, over coat, car keys and lock up my shop as I walk upstairs and the staff of the store say good night to me and me to them. I strut out to my baby in my thigh high boots and get inside. I start up 'Plum Crazy Girl' and drive off. I drive on my way to a florist and once getting there I step out in my short, leather dress, black lace top stocking, black, suede thigh high boots, my long black leather over coat left untied and strut into the florist.

The lady inside says, "Hello, how are you?"

I say wth a smile, "I'm good miss, in love and good. I'm looking for a dozen red roses."

She says, "Over here are my cut roses, lets go pick a dozen out for you. My name is Janet."

I say, "Thank you Janet, I'm Chantel."

Janet says, "You look very pretty Chantel."

I say, "Thank you Janet."

We pull together 12 red roses and Janet wraps them in a foil wrap and a red ribbon. She picks out a card and hands it to me with a pen. I thank her and write on the card.

Kerri, I'm going to take a chance on love.

I hope that you will too.

Love, Chantel.

Janet looks at the card as she puts it into an envelope, "Very sweet, very nice, I hope it works out for you."

I pay the bill and thank Janet. I walk back to my car and drive to Kerri's place. I hope she is alone as I'm surprising her. A few minutes later and I pull into the driveway. I see only Kerri's Expedition, so maybe Gillian and Doug are not home. I look at my vanity mirror, fix my lipstick and check my hair. I'm very nervous, it's odd for a t-girl who has become very self confident as at tranny dominatrix, but love is very different. My knees are weak and butterflies are in my stomach.

I think, well here goes, this may be a mistake or it may be a wonderful thing. I mean neither Kerri nor I are 'gay' but our lives have seen us each move to be alternative in life, living, sexuality and love. I realize I love Kerri the t-girl, but I love Kerri the person and her in drab self is a part of it all. I realize I'm ok with being in love with her in drab as well as I hope she may feel the same about me. Our femme sides are there even in drab and it makes us interesting people.

So I step out of the car and my thigh high boots click clock as I nervously walk up to the front door. I'm shaking as I take my red polished finger nailed hand and ring the door bell.

It takes Kerri a for me agonizing 10-15 seconds to open the door. I have the roses behind my back.

Kerri opens the door, she is wearing tight blue jeans on and a navy blue tight fitting turtle neck, she had a thick crystal and gold neck lace on, similar bracelet. Her makeup and hair is as expected to die for, she has cute pink ankle socks with ruffles on her feet and is sans shoes. "Oh Chantel, what a surprise." as her eyes light up.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"Kerri I had to come by to see you tonight."

Kerri asks, "Is everything OK?"

I say, "Kerri dear, for me it can't be much better, can I come in?"

Kerri nods her head, her eyes sparkle, "Yes of course Hun."

I step inside my heels click on the floor and I gulp as I bring out the roses, "Here Hun, these are for you."

Kerri surprised, "Roses, how lovely, but why?"

I said, "Just because, just because you are a nice person and I'm happy to have met you."

She says, "Oh how sweet, I better put them in a vase and some water." as she walks in her tight jeans, pink ankle socks and tight turtle neck. I walk up stairs from the foyer with her.

She does not see the envelope and card just yet. I stand and watch her from behind as she gets a vase and fills it with water from the kitchen sink. I slowly in as my heels click on the kitchen floor walk up to her and another sigh and gulp, I then from behind her run my arms around her waist to in front, lean forward and kiss the right, back side of her neck. She giggles and says, "Mmm, feels nice Chantel."

I kiss her neck again and I say it, I say it softly and femininely, "I love you Kerri, I truly am in love with you my dear Kerri."

She slowly turns around after putting the vase down and looks at me in my eyes, a pause of what feels like an eternity and she just looks in my eyes to see my love.

She says, "Oh my God, I love you too Chantel, total love for you." She then takes her hands and puts them up to each side of my made up face and pulls me close to hers and we kiss, we kiss a long passionate kiss that must have lasted 10 seconds. It was incredible, we were in total passion as we kiss again but with tongue this time and we kiss over and over as I pick her up and put her sitting up on the counter and we kiss and kiss, soon we stop and just embrace our heads on each shoulder and are silent as our hearts beat and we breathe with passion.

Tears well up and our mascara runs a bit. I pull out the card and she reads it, hops off the counter and hugs me again with another kiss. "I'll take a chance on love too Chantel." She puts the roses on the kitchen table and we both sit down on a kitchen chair. Kerri says, "Well I guess we are dating then, babe."

I softly reply, "Yes Hun and I've never been happier."

We both chat about this new love and relationship, both of us have been thinking about our kiss last Saturday night. In fact Kerri tells me she brought it up with Gillian to see what she thought. Gillian was very excited but told her that she would not tell her what to do. Gillian did say that she figures we'd make a great couple if we did hook up. Kerri was thinking for days about it like I was. Now it's all clear, we are going to be a couple. We kiss again and I say, "Lets go out for dinner?"

Kerri says, "OK where?"

I say, "Paul's Bistro."

Kerri says, "OK, I better dress up then."

She goes to her bedroom as I walk with her and as she undresses with my help and picks out an outfit we chat. Kerri settles on a red satin blouse, short black leather mini skirt and also like me puts on black lace top stockings and garter belt. A wide gold l belt, gold necklace and bracelet. she pulls on a pair of black smooth leather thigh boots. She picks out a long black over coat just like I have done. Touches up her make up as I fix mine and we spritz on Chanel No.5.

She fills a black and gold trim purse with her things and we call a cab as we will drink a bit tonight but not too much as the shop will be open tomorrow. She writes a note for Gillian and Doug saying she's out with Chantel, leaves it by the vase of roses to drop a hint. We soon see a cab parked out front as we kiss and walk out hand in hand. What a sight we must be and for the cab driver too. We get in back and he asks, "Where are you ladies going tonight."

I say, "Paul's Bistro, please."

We sit hand in hand smiling with little bit of chit chat and with the cabby as he asks if we are doing anything special?

Kerri happily says, "We are dating and celebrating going steady."

He is perked up and interested in us and is very happy for us. We soon get to the Bistro, pay the cabby with a nice tip and are off walking in our thigh boots to the front door. It's busy but not full, which is good because we have no reservation. Carly is on as greeter and says Hi to us as we enter. We say we have no reservation but can we get a table.

She says, "Mmm should be ok and leads us to a table."

We sit down and she says we are definitely rockin it sexy like tonight. We giggle and say, "We know."

Michelle our waitress comes by and asks if we' d like coffee, we both say yes. While we drink our coffee and look at the menus we know we are sights to see dressed as we are, me in my black leather mini dress, red cincher, black lace top stocking showing from this short dress and my black suede 5 inch high heel thigh boots. Kerri in a similarly short, black leather mini skirt and her stocking tops show with pair of 5 inch spike heel black leather thigh boots.

The waitresses can't help but talk about us by our look and sexy style. Kerri and I are talking about our new journey and we soon over the table kiss each other on our lips. Carly sees this and is perked up as this is new for all. She can't help but to say to the waitresses that she saw us kiss. The ladies are all, no can't be so, Chantel is not seeing anyone and she only knows Kerri a couple of weeks. But nope Carly says she saw us kiss. They all figure something is going on and Carly is snoopy enough to want to find out.

Carly comes by with a jug of water and asks us if we'd like a glass? We agree, she then crouches down and asks, "I saw you two kiss, is there something up, we all just have to know?"

Kerri and I giggle and I say, "Yes, you saw us kissing. We are officially in a relationship."

Carly's eyes light up and says, "Wow that is so wild, you two will make a great and sexy couple. Can I tell the others?"

Kerri says, "Sure, why not as we both hold hands over the table." she adds, "It's a new and exciting journey for each of us."

Carly says, "I love it, love it, love it, I'll be back later." and she walks off to tell the other waitresses.

Michelle comes by with a big smile takes our orders, both of us order a pasta dish of

cannelloni and we order a house red wine to celebrate. Michelle smiles and say way da go girls.

We keep chit chatting holding hands and give an occasional kiss. Our meals arrive and we enjoy our company. Soon it's time to go, we pay the bill and give a nice tip. The staff take off the price of the wine as a gift. We both sexily and in love strut out in our heels as the staff say congrats and see us soon. A cab picks us up and I say lets go to my place as I'm sure Gillian and Doug are home at yours. Kerri calls them and says she will be at my place.

Minutes later the cabby drops us off at my place and we happily walk in. Off come out thigh boots and over coats. We turn and kiss each other and we both hand in hand walk to my bedroom. We are excited but nervous, all new territory for the both of us.

But soon we are in my bedroom and off comes my dress, Kerri's blouse and skirt. We are just in our lingerie, black stockings and garter belts. Our wigs on and we are very hot with passion. On my bed with my satin sheets we begin to kiss and kiss, tongue and neck.

12