Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Ch. 09 A Dinner Party, Ch. 10 Trip to Las Vegas.
6.9k words
4.38
8.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine: Kerri and Chantel's Dinner Party

9:00am Sunday morning, that alarm clock goes off again, I roll over to turn it off and am still sleepy from yesterday at the shop all day with my love Kerri and another evening out. I roll back over and see Kerri in bed again. Mmm it feels so nice in my heart to have her with me. We slept with wigs on to keep our femme look. It just endears us to each other. We are both good with being genetic males in love as we truly still see each other as Kerri an Chantel. Love what we are developing consummates our male side and or female side.

I roll back to Kerri and wrap my arms around her and kiss her on her left ear as she too awakes. She rolls back and soon we each lay on pillows and look into each other's eyes. We both say "I love you." then give a deep loving kiss. Kerri says, "Last night was so good, I never had such a great blow job Chantel."

I hug her and say, "Mmm yes, you are super at them too." I add, "You taste so good Kerri."

Kerri says, "I love the taste of you too Chantel."

We both kiss again and roll out of bed, off to shower and we will shower again. Warm water rushing over our quite feminized males bodies feels so good as we kiss over and over and wash each other up. Our hands move to our cocks and another hand job gives each of us pleasure. We both shoot out our loads, come down in ecstasy, kiss and soon out of thee shower.

As we dry off we are soon back into clean white lace and satin bras with matching padded panties. We put on our fluffy robes, mine is pink, Kerri's is white and we giggle and play as we do our our makeup. I'm in my pink fluffy bunny slippers, Kerri the cool fluffy bear claw slippers

Off to the kitchen and we both share whipping up toast, scrambled egg and coffee. Our hands keep playing with each other's robed bodies. We sit and eat breakfast and discus the afternoon social. Kerri says, "Lets see, Gillian, Doug, Penny and Roger are coming."

I say, "Jill her boyfriend Rick will be here, Jessica and her girlfriend Linda will be here and Melissa and and Brad who work together at the Adult store as engaged couple can make it too." I add "Each will bring a side and or an appy /dessert."

Kerri says, "What main course should we make Hun?"

I say, "How about some home made lasagna?"

She says, "Sounds good."

We clean up from breakfast and get dressed, Kerri now has some of her clothes here and we are picking out our outfits.

I feel like a pair of beige sheer pantyhose to start then a hot pink cotton blouse and a pair of faded, light tight blue jeans. I'll put on a black suede, wide waist belt as my blouse will over hang my hips. I'm gonna put on a black 1 inch wide velvet choker with a pendant hanging saying 'I love Kerri'. A thick man's style silver with black leather strap watch.

Kerri also starts with beige pantyhose, pulls out a navy blue, pull over, knit tunic that will hang over her hips, white tight fitting jeans, a wide white belt to pull the tunic into her waist. She puts on a Ruby and silver floral broach over her heart and a whack of silver and red multi bangle bracelets on both wrists.

I decide to go with a pair of black, leather, slouch style 4 inch spike heel pull on calf high boots over my faded light blue jeans. Kerri zips on a pair of blue velvet, knee high boots with 5.5 inch chunkier spike heels on a 1/2 inch platform.

We need to go to the grocery store and Kerri offers to drive in her Ford Expedition. so we grab purses. mine is black over the shoulder medium size, Kerri is with a white over the shoulder, chunky bag.

Before we step outside I say to Kerri, "Watch Chuck across the street will be out doing some activity hoping to see me and now with you in my life, you all sexy dressed up."

We giggle, Kerri asks, "Are you pretty friendly with Chuck? is he married?

I say, "Yeah we are neighbour friendly and he's sweet. Yes, he is married to Janet, she and I get along well. She knows her man gets a kick out of me and lets him have his fun. "I should introduce you if he's outside."

Kerri adds, "Why not invite him and his wife over too?"

I say, "Sounds good Hun I will invite him too."

We step outside and begin to walk as we both put on sexy, femme style sun glasses. Sure enough Chuck is outside his yard and is sweeping his walk way. The sound of our high heel boots clicking away catches his attention, "High Chantel, beautiful day."

We look at him as we walk and I say, "Good Morning Dear, yes another nice day." Kerri and I now hold hands and walk towards him. Click, clock, click, clock.

I smile and say, "Chuck I'd like to introduce you to my girl friend Kerri."

Kerri smiles and says, "Hi Chuck."

Chuck may be an older man of oh 60 or so but he is not a prude and is 100% a gentleman. He extends his hand as Kerri gives hers and he says, "Hello Kerri, it's nice to meet you dear."

I say, "Just so you know Chuck, Kerri and I are seeing each other."

He says, "Well you make a lovely couple, let me get Janet ok?"

A minute later Janet is out and introduces herself to us and says we look lovely together. I tell them we are having a Sunday social and dinner to celebrate our love, you are both welcome to join us if you wish? They say they may take us up on it. We then walk to Kerri's Expedition and get on our way to the grocery store.

A few minutes and we are parked, stepping out in our sexy but casual outfits and our sexy boots we as we love will draw attention. As we walk to the store front we hold hands and happily scan to see how others see us. We are a bit narcissistic being dominatrixes. Soon we are inside and I grab a shopping cart as we walk around our heels click like they are a concert. We start picking up things for dinner today. Beautiful t-girls feel empowered by our style and it wonderful. A few minutes later and we have all we feel we need as we then walk to a check out counter. The store is not too busy so the line up will be short.

In line customers ahead of us can us and smile as we smile back. Killing time Kerri and I make eye contact and give each other a fleeting kiss on the lips.

A couple ahead of us smile and the husband says, "Things are different nowadays, but in my opinion a better and prettier way." as he winks at us.

I say with a smile, "Yes it is a different world for us and yes for me and my girl much prettier and better."

He smiles and says, "I'm not prude girls, I think you two look lovely and it's sweet to see you two peck each other's lips."

His wife compliments us on our clothes and boots. We thank her for the compliment.

Soon too we are through the check out and on our way back to Kerri's Expedition. We

both enjoy a couple of cat calls from a couple of guys, as we turn to look, drop our shades, smile and wink at them. Then we turn to walk back to the SUV.

Back at my house, boots off and food away, we pour a glass of wine and joyfully play as we help each other cook. It's now after 2:00pm and company will start to arrive. By 3:00pm all are here and having good time socializing, Appy's are on the go bit of drink and lots of chit chat. Obviously the big news is Kerri and I and the company love to hear about our new relationship. The uniqueness of our lifestyle our careers and our ways makes us interesting and friends love to hear about new love.

That said we do not want it to be only the Kerri and Chantel show so we move onto other topics and company have a great time.

Dinner is served by 4:00pm and it's all buffet style. Good food, good wine, good friends and love. We all enjoy ourselves. After dinner we clear dishes and soon we move on to couples based activities. Soon we are all into a game of Pictionary and a couple of hours of laughter and fun is had by all. After 9:00pm people clear out for home and soon Kerri and I are doing the clean up. Ahh it's work and a mess but a nice way to shoot the night.

Once done I ask Kerri to stay the night as she can go back to Gillian and Doug's place in the morning to get on with her day job. She agrees and we just relax and watch t.v. in each other's arms. We soon both fall asleep on the sofa. We wake about 11:00pm and then wash up and wash our makeup off and go to bed in our pretty nighties. We kiss good night and fall asleep with me embracing Kerri on my arms... BLISS :-)

**********

[Stay tuned Chapter Ten to follow shortly.]

**********

[First, I want to make it clear that any FULL NAMES used in this story are fictional and are not meant to represent any persons living or dead. Such names would be a coincidence only. Also the Canadian based city I'm going to write my story from here on is also fictional. Any value of it being a real location is coincidence. From here on the city of location is, Evergreen, British Columbia, Canada.

The story will now advance by about 1 month and Kerri and I are now a seriously in love as we have been together over 1-1/2 months. Business is going very well. Kerri is happy as my partner and our client list is growing well. Enough that Kerri can now scale back her hours to part time in her financial planning job. She now works three full days with me in the Dominatrix studio. We are in love and are respectful to each other. The story chapter will be having us fly from Evergreen, B.C. to Las Vegas, Nevada for a business trip and an Adult/BDSM Convention as well as some private time for the two of us... ENJOY :-)]

**************************************************

Chapter Ten: A Business Trip to Las Vegas.

"Come on Hun, we have to be at the airport within the hour to catch our flight." I say out to Kerri.

Her reply, "Coming babe."

As she lumbers down the stairs with a stuffed suitcase and a carry bag. Being our first trip together abroad we decided to travel in drab. Good looking in drab but both of us in black polo shirts, khakis and we are wearing Nike, wedge heeled, high top sneakers in black. Our suitcases are filled only with female clothes, makeup and shoes. Once we get to Las Vega and at our Hotel we are going to mostly be Chantel and Kerri, not our drab selves as Phil and Kennedy. But it's a good thing for us to be as in drab males and to be seen as drab males as yes it's a part of how we both are. Besides sometimes spending time as 'guys' makes being enfemme more fun. And yes no matter how much we love dressing as girls, it's lot of work at times, more so that most genetic girls have to do if we wish to create a feminine and sexy look.

Soon we are outside and walking to Kerri's Black Ford Expedition. Chuck and his wife Janet are outside and we talk as they said they will watch the house for the next 4 days. They do say its odd not seeing us as chicks but we still make a handsome couple in drab. We both load up in the Expedition and soon we are off to the airport.

The drive takes about 25-30 minutes and we enjoy a nice talk while we drive. Once at the airports PARK 'n RIDE we are shuttled to the terminal and go through all the airport and security stuff. We both whisper as we check our bags, that our suitcases do not reflect our current look, given they are filled with female clothes, makeup and high heels.

Soon we are in a lounge by departures and we enjoy a drink or two. We look like well dressed, slim, fit, clean cut males with a feminine look and yes after years of training a bit of a feminine demeanor no matter how we try to cover it up as "Ugh Me Man". I mean our eyebrows do have a feminine shape and yes if one looks they will see we are in feminine Nike wedge, black high tops. Of course we don't care if people see us as gay males right now as we kiss each other while we drink. We both view our love and sexuality as fluid and not gay nor straight but just love.

Boarding is now calling and we both get onto our aircraft sit near back and on the flight down I get the window seat and Kerri gets the next. Lucky for us the third passenger is a small, cute 30 something genetic female who we will have a pleasant chat as we fly to Las Vegas. She introduces herself as Kim, we give our male names, me as Phil and Kerri as her male name Kendal.

She talks about how she goes to Vegas to visit 3-4 times per year to see her sister and her sister's husband. She asks if this is our first time to Vegas or not? We both say our first time. She asks is it for pleasure or business? We say well both, business first but for fun as this is our first trip as a couple. Her eyes perk up and she immediately is interested by us as a couple.

Kim asks, "Mmm, sound sweet, so you two are a couple, how long have you both been together?"

Kerri says, "About 2 months now."

Kim asks, "Don't mind me and I do not want to pry but I'm a very liberated lady and I am way cool with such relations. I hope I don't drive you both crazy with my chatter."

We both smile and say, "No problem Kim we are pretty open and pretty good with people and such."

She asks, "So you are on a business trip and some pleasure? What kind of business are you two in?

I say, "Well how open minded are you Kim?"

She says, "Hun nothin much bothers me."

I go on, "Well we may be two guys right here, right now and yes a couple in love, but we live and work most of our time as transvestites and we operate an adult dominatrix studio."

Kim's jaw drops and her eyes open wide, "WOW! REALLY!?!"

Kerri adds, "Yes, Hun we both have been t-girls most of our adult lives and in recent times put our love for being feminine to a career as dominatrixes. We dress enfemme about 70% of the time and mostly when we can. We dress in drab when need be and for a break of being girls."

Kim says, "No shit!, excuse me no really?"

I add, "Yep we are on a trip to Las Vegas as there is an Adult Community/BDSM Convention this weekend."

Kim says, "Wow, BDSM and stuff, well it's SIN CITY." as she laughs. She asks, "I'd love to see you dressed as girls."

Kerri and I giggle and reach our wallets and pull out a couple of pics of us en femme. " Here you go." I say as we hand the pics. We giggle as her jaw drops, she say, "Oh damn, you two are gorgeous." as she looks at the pics and then at us in drab and back to the pics. and says, "No way, no way these aren't you two. I mean as guys you both look good, slim, clean cut and fit, but damn as girls these hardly look like you."

Kerri says, "Look at the pics and look at us, yes in drab our faces look like guys faces but a give away is to look at our arched eye brows."

Kim looks and says, "Um yes I see it, yeah your eyebrows are a bit feminine right now."

The conversation goes on for a while and soon snacks and drinks are served. We all ease off the chatter as Kim does not want to be a pest. Soon Kerri falls asleep and her head falls on my shoulder. Kim looks and says it looks sweet. I smile and do some reading.

The flight soon has us in Las Vegas, it's sunny and about 25degrees C. it's after 5:00pm local time on Thursday. We all grab our carry ons and walk off the plane. I give Kim our business card and say if she wants to stop by the studio she can at any time She wishes us the best as we her and we all move on to baggage claims.

While Kerri and I stand and wait, Kerri stands behind and to my right side we hold hands as she rests her chin on my shoulder and pecks me a kiss on my ear. Our bags come and I pull both off and we put them on a cart. We are off through Customs and then out to hail a cab to our hotel.

Once we get a cab and are on our way, the cabby asks where to? I say, "The Golden Nugget please."

Kerri and I enjoy a nice quiet drive to our Hotel and feel a bit hungry so we will want a good dinner tonight. Once we arrive we pay and tip the cabby and take our bags on a cart into the lobby, clear up the reservations and get our hotel room keys, We booked room 717 and enjoy an air conditioned elevator ride to our floor. Our Bell Hop lets us out pushes the luggage cart and helps us in the room. We thank him and tip him. Once alone we relax, kick off our Nike wedge heel high top sneakers. Kerri comes up and hugs me as we kiss and say we love each other. We freshen up and decide to have dinner in the Hotel restaurant. After a good meal we see it's only 7:30pm. We decide to take in a show and do a bit of gambling neither of us are really into gambling but we kill time.

Kerri actually comes out ahead by $500.00 US and I make out by $50.00 US. It's after 10:30pm, not late but we are both tired. Tomorrow is day one of the Adult/BDSM Convention at a local convention center and we plan on being en femme when there, so we want to get so good nights rest for a busy day for us on Friday. We both dress up in a bra and panty I will put on my long pink nightie and Kerri will be in a long white nightie. We get into our Queen size bed nicely covered, kiss each other a minute or two, say we love each other and are soon asleep.

Kerri and I wake up together about 8:00am. Soon we are out of bed and in the shower together, kissing and washing each other. Out drying off and then getting ready for a day en femme. We get our faces on and we decide to go sexy but casual. We help each other get a sexy but casual look together.

I am in my white satin bra and padded panty, my breast forms in place. I put on a white ribbed form fitted shirt with a button down front. I put on a pair of Legg's Sheer Energy Suntan pantyhose over my sexy and freshly shaved legs. I put on a black overalls which are also shorts style, quite short shorts. A heavy silver and faux sapphire encrusted necklace and matching bracelets. I grab a pair of black suede, 4 inch wedge heeled knee boots. I put a big white bow in my hair.

Kerri also in a white bra and padded panty, her breast forms in place. She puts on a pair of Leggs Sheer Energy Suntan pantyhose too. She has a lovely faded blue, denim mini dress on that has a flowing 'A' frame skirt detail that goes to mid thigh. She puts on her White with pink trim Nike wedge heeled sneakers. A series of silver chain necklaces and a wide blue plastic bangle bracelet.

We both carry black leather shoulder strapped purses and we spritz on Chanel No. 5 as we get ready to get some breakfast in the Hotel restaurant. We leave our room, looking sexy and beautiful, hand in hand in love. Getting on the elevator we smile and say hello to other hotel guests. We feel mens eyes on us as we excitedly turn heads.

At our table and enjoying a nice breakfast we talk about the convention and to see some pretty cool Adult and Alternative BDSM products. A couple of gentlemen came by our table to tell us how lovely we both look, we thank them and smile.

The convention centre where the ALT/BDSM convention is at is walking distance for us so we decide to walk our way there. We as sexy t-girls love giving flirting looks to the men that walk by and rubber neck at us. We both love the cat calls and whistles. Feminists we ain't. We are confident 'women' who are empowered by our character as dominatrixes and our t-girl mindsets.

When we arrive at the convention hall we show our pre bought tickets and credentials on our neck straps. We begin to walk among vendors and we see a lot of like minded people. Genetic Dominatrixes, Dominant Men/Masters, Video production people, other T-girl dominatrixes like us and many vendors. Kerri and I have a blast looking at stuff that could be cool for our studio. Some kick butt bondage gear. Some vendors have both male and female models to demonstrate the bondage gear. Mmm quite exciting to see. ;-)

Kerri and I attract the eyes of many and even vendors both male and female by our look. We wind up telling some we are a couple and many love us for it and wish us well. We visit the bar for a drink and a light lunch and then back on the floor.

We find a cool and we both think a good addition to our studio, a 'fucking machine'. This was a product we choose to buy, fill out the shipping details and pay for it. Kerri later finds some very nice cat o nine's and some cool punishment paddles. We buy them and bag them up. Next we both see a vendor which has some sexy BDSM/Dominatrix wear. Kerri and I both dig and love some black leather, cat suits, neither of us have a cat suit so we each buy one. All in all a fun long day at the convention. We walk back to our Hotel and its about 6:00pm as we have dinner in the Hotel restaurant. After we take in a show and a concert at the hotel all being in love with our own company.

12