Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are dead dog tired by 11:00pm and call it a night. We take a nice long shower and we put on our sleeping clothes of a white bra and panty and our long pink for me and white for Kerri nighties. In bed we get in the mood and for play with a lot of kissing, feeling up and soon we are charged up enough to give each other blow jobs. The joy of the taste of each other is wonderful. Having each other's ejaculate in our mouths is a sweet and loving thing for both of us. After we both holding each other fall to blissful sleep.

Saturday morning we both decide to not bother with another day at the BDSM convention we saw enough Friday. We decided to go out in drab for the day and sight see as well as shop. I put on a white button down shirt and black jeans with my black Nike wedge heeled sneakers. Kerri is wearing navy blue button down shirt, black jeans and her black Nike wedge heeled sneakers.

After breakfast we take a bus tour of Vegas and do some shopping. It was a blast in drab to shop at and buy lots of cosmetics. The girls at the cosmetics counters enjoyed seeing photos of us en femme and we all have fun buying stuff as the public watch us, fit, trim and nice looking guys in drab. We also buy some nice feminine clothes, dresses, skirts and tops. All in all a fun afternoon.

We get back to our Hotel room by 3:30pm and we are going to dress to the nines as chicks tonight and have a very nice and romantic dinner. The reservations were made at Pieros on Convention Center Dr. We have very chic evening dresses to wear and are excited for tonight, special plans were made for us. We have expensive front row seats for a Van Morrison concert at Caesars Palace.

We both shower up, shave and put on our body lotion and soon we are both in black lace and satin bras, our breast forms and our black lace and satin padded panties. We both sensuously put on our garter belts and pull on black sheer, lace top stockings.

I brought a sapphire blue, satin form shaping cocktail dress. It's sleeveless and goes down to my knees. Once on I put on a matching sapphire blue, open front cropped jacket with long sleeves. I put on a sterling silver necklace with sapphires inlaid and a matching bracelet for my right hand the a dressy silver ladies watch on my left hand. A sapphire blue satin with silver detail clutch hand bag, then I step into a pair of blue suede 5 inch spike heel pumps, a spritz of Chanel No. 5 and I primp and preen in the mirror, looking so feminine.

Kerri pulls out her sleeveless plum satin 'A' line, knee length cocktail dress put it on over a proper plum coloured petticoat to enhance he 'A' line shape of her dress. It has a lovely plum bow off centre-left on the dress. She slips on a matching plum satin crop open front jacket too with long sleeves. She puts on a multi strand pearl necklace and matching pearl bracelet. She too has a matching plum satin with silver detailing clutch hand bag. She steps into a pair of plum coloured smooth leather 5 inch spike heel pumps with ankle straps and then a spritz of Chanel No. 5 too as she too primps and preen in mirror, looking so sexy and feminine.

In fact we both look standing side by side in the mirror, her with her blonde straight wig, long down to between her shoulder blades and its back cut in a diamond shape, her straight cut bangs hi-light her sweetly made up face. I touch up my make up as I see my brunette with auburn hi-lights shoulder length wig in a wispy style and loose curls on the ends, cute bangs frame my feminine face. Kerri says, "You look gorgeous babe." I looking in the mirror with her blow a kiss to her reflection and say, "You are divine Kerri." we both smile turn to each other and give each other a sweet little kiss.

We get our things together and head out of our room, looking so sexy, so sophisticated and so feminine. We turn eyes as we walk through our hotel and see our cab is waiting. The hotel door man actually holds the cab door open for us to get in back as he tips his hat, "My ladies." and I casually give him a small tip. The cabby looks at us and he smiles with male affection and asks, "Where are you ladies going tonight?"

Kerri replies, "To Pieros please."

The drive starts driving and says, "If I may say ladies, you two smell and look beautiful this evening."

We both reply with a smile, "Thank you."

Kerri and I small talk as we are driven to the restaurant. Once there our cabby says, "Please stay seated my ladies, let me get the door for you."

Once open and we step out Kerri picks up the fair and and tip as we thank him. We walk up and into the restaurant and are greeted by the 'greeter'. I say, "Hello, we have reservations for two, the name is LaSalle." (my last name)

Our greeter looks and says, "LaSalle, lets see, yes here it is." then he walks us to our table. The restaurant is busy and mostly nicely dressed ladies and gentlemen. We are not over, nor under dressed. We definitely fit in as nice looking ladies and better looking t-girls. Our greeter holds a chair for each of us as we are seated, compliments us as being very attractive this evening. WE LOVE IT!LOVE IT! LOVE IT! as we thank him. Menus in hand we both begin to look as we ask for coffees please.

I say to Kerri, "Hun, this is our night, I love you." and smile.

Kerri smiles and says, "Yes it is babe, I love you too."

We chit chat, receives our coffees and place our order, We both order Filet Mignon with soup of the day as a starter. We order a bottle of Santa Barbara Red, Cabernet with our dinner.

As dinner moves on Kerri and I enjoy our food, our wine and soon our dessert of cheese cake. Our time at the restaurant has been fun and loving, I mean I see Kerri's looking so feminine, lady-like and sexy and she see's me as such. It is a great start to our evening.

Soon though we are finished, and on our way by another cabby who treats us as if we are gold to Caesars Palace and to the Van Morrison concert. Walking in Caesars in our cocktail dresses, sexy black stockings and our 5 inch spike heel pumps is so wonderful with sexy, feminine joy. We both enter a ladies restroom feeling exactly as we belong and so should we be as we are as much ladies and any GG there tonight. Freshen up and soon we walk to our front row seats. For the next 2 hours we will be enjoying great music and a show, dressed to the nines and each others loving company. It is a blast for both of us. We are treated by all around us as beautiful ladies.

Concert over and a quiet cab ride back to our hotel, Kerri and I are filled with love, desire and joy. Arriving at the hotel, paying and tipping our cab driver walking to the front door and the door man named Allan tips his hat as he lets us in, I whisper to him out of curiosity, "Allan, out of curiosity, how we stack up to other ladies here, given well you know we being t-girls?"

Allan smiles and says with utmost respect, "You two are in my opinion two lovely and friendly ladies that is all."

We smile an thank him. We walk through the lobby and to the elevator, then up to our room and as we enter we put our clutches down, kick off our heels and kiss each other. Soon though we are on the bed and taking off our dresses and are down to our black satin and lace bras, breast enhancers, black satin and lace padded panties, our sexy garter belts and our black sheer, lace topped stockings.

There we two are looking at and into each others eyes, soon we embrace and kiss and sweet long kiss. We move firmly on the bed and begin hugging, kissing with tongues and running our hands all over each other, our stocking clad legs, our satiny panties and hips, our waists and midriffs and up to our faces as we hold on and kiss our lips, our necks, our ears. We fall into the pillows our black stocking clad legs intertwine, our hair mashing as one as we kiss, and kiss. We both speak words of passion and love .

"I love you Kerri." as I kiss her over and over.

"Ahh yes, Chantel, feels so nice." as Kerri kisses me over and over.

We are mutually panting with passion, our hearts pound, our hands all over each other. Soon our hands are in each others panties, feeling up each other as our cocks stiffen with passion and lust.

We both together say, "Ohhhh My God, Ohhh My God." as we kiss and tongue each other, our hands play with our cocks, two t-girls in passion and love. "Kerri, Kerri, Kerri..." "Oh God yes Chantel, Umm yes Chantel." Our body heat is near a heat wave with lust. We decide to slow it down as we do not want it to end early nor rush this wonderful night.

Kerri says, "Champagne... we need Champagne Hun. And strawberries."

I say, "Sounds good my love." as I roll to the phone and call Room Service.

Room Service, "Hello, Room Service."

I say as Kerri kisses my shoulder, "Hi this is Room 717, can we get a bottle of Champagne and a tray of strawberries sent to our room?"

Room Service replies, "No problem it should be up in about 10 minutes."

I say, " Thank you."

I roll back over and re-embrace Kerri and we lay in our arms, feeling each others hair with our fingers, totally quiet, just staring into each others feminine looking eyes. In almost dream like states. We soon give each other and sweet kiss and snuggle for a minute or two. We keep giving each other sweet little kisses when our door has a knock.

Kerri says, "I'll get it as she rolls out of bed in her bra, panty, garters and stockings. She puts on a white terry robe and grabs some cash for a tip then walks to the door. Opens it and a gentleman Bell Hop enters with a rolling tray of chilled Champagne and a tray of strawberries. He says, "Here you go ladies, enjoy."

Kerri gives him a tip and says, "Thank you." as she then closes the door.

She moves the cart to the bed and we both sit up as she opens the bottle and pops the cork, Champagne fizzles out of the bottle and she pours two glasses. Hands me one with a flirty feminine smile. Puts the bottle back on ice. She gives me a strawberry and she has one. We both toast, "To love, life, us and our future." sip and bite the strawberries. We sit and smile as we sip and eat. The bubbly begins to go to our heads as we giggle and chat. Soon we are back to kissing and making out. Our hands are all over each other as we heat up with passion and soon it's time. It's time to take our relationship to the highest point of sex. We are both hard as I say, "Kerri I want you... I want you inside me... I've never wanted anything more than this in my life." As I pant with desire.

Kerri kisses and then says, "I want to be inside you my dear, my love." She then has me move onto my knees as she moves up and behind me. We are both about to do for the first time in our lives the ultimate sexual act of two genetic males, even if we are sexy t-girls. I grab some lube from the end table and hand it to Kerri as she then eases down my panty. Her fingers wet with lube as I lay my head on the pillow on my knees and my feminine buttocks up at her. She takes her fingers and begins to probe my butt hole, my cock bobs and dances so hard as she plays with my bottom.

I almost muffling in the pillow say, "I want this more than anything in my life." Kerri soon pulls her panty down and her 6 inch average sized and girth, but lovely, uncut cock is out and with her ruby red painted nails her fingers feed the cock to my bottom and I moan a bit as she begins to work it inside me. Kerri moans as she pushes her cock inside me and soon it's in. She goes gently at first and I moan and groan. Our hips begin to move as one as she begins to thrust more and more, deeper and deeper.

Soon the feeling of her pounding me, my face in my pillow as I moan and groan and Kerri ughs and thrusts. It is a most amazing and sensual feeling for both of us. Kerri is soon giving it her all and soon she groans as she lets go a volley of her, hot, loving ejaculate. She pumps her seed inside my buttocks as she cries with joy and I am in ecstasy. Soon she sighs and pulls out as we both fall back to the bed her arms around my midriff and she is on my back, I feel her heart pounding. She kisses the back of my neck and says, "I love you Chantel, love you dearly."

We roll off each other and I'm still rock hard and I say to Kerri "I need to make love to you right now my love."

Kerri says, "Mmm, yes babe please do ."

I now have Kerri on her knees. I lean forward and starting with her neck I kiss her. I move down her spine as I kiss her gently. She moans with joy and soon I pull down her panty and I take a dollop of lube and begun to run my fingers inside her bottom. I'm nervous but I want to make the ultimate love to my gal Kerri. My fingers bring arousal to her and she perks her bottom up to me. Soon I too have pulled my panty down and my average 6 inch size and width, stiff, uncut cock is probing her bottom. We both moan and groan I work it inside her.

Soon though I'm in and I work her gently as she is moaning and ughing. I groan and pound her harder and harder. Kerri cries, "OH MY GOD YES!" and I pound her bottom as we move as one, soon my hot, jizz, of love shoots up her sexy little ass. I gasp with joy and we both fall back to the bed as I hold her tight around her rib cage, my cock pulls out and we just lay there. Our loving cum up each of our sexy, little bottoms.

Time passes by with no words, just our breathing. Our arms around each other. The most incredible and for both of us the first time in our lives, technical male on male love, but we both know we are truly more girls then regular men sex has just happened.

I soon look at her, both of our faces looking at each other on our pillows and I say it. I say. "Kerri I love you more than I could ever have imagined." I smile and say," I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know it's an odd place and time to ask this, but will you marry me?"

Kerri's sexily made up eyes open wide and she says, "Oh my God, did you... um I mean did you... well YES! yes Chantel, YES! YES! YES! I'll marry you." She takes her hands and pull us closer face to face and we kiss, kiss with LOVE!"

We both start to tear up a little bit and hug each other, we then sit up have more Champagne and strawberries as we are both in love. Soon we are up and take off our bras, breast forms, panties, garter belts and stockings as we both shower together, with the lustful warm water rushing over each of us.

Once out, dry off, we then put on the bras and panties then the hotel's terry robes. Sit on the bed and said to each other that Tomorrow before we fly home we will shop for dual feminine engagement rings. Then we both lay in bed, a good night kiss and fall a sleep with joy. :-)

***********

[Stay tuned Chapter Eleven to follow shortly.]

12