Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 12-13

Story Info
Kerri & Chantel at work. Plus a family/friends party.
6.1k words
4.8
7.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve: Another Play Day Work Day at Our Studio.

I arrive at my studio dressed for another day of fun and exciting dominatrix work. I park my "Plum Crazy Girl." step out in my red leather thigh high boots over my black sheer pantyhose. On my feminine looking body is a red leather form fitted mini dress with loose pleated, A-line skirt barely covering my bottom and definitely showing of my pantyhose and all length of both boots. A black leather cropped jacket, black purse and I strutting for another day to the back doors of the Adult Store from the parking lot. Once inside a couple of the girls on staff Jill and Melissa see me and say, "Hi Chantel." Melissa adds, "How was Vegas?"

I strut up to them, heels clicking on the floor and make conversation. I tell them it was great, sunny, mid 20's and Kerri and I had a blast. We ate some good food, spent Friday at the BDSM show, bought a new toy to be delivered to the studio, bought some BDSM accessories and some sexy cat suits that Kerri and I will wear for clients. Um we sight see'd Saturday, then later dressed up to the nines in pretty cocktail dresses and such, had a kick ass dinner and saw Van Morrison in concert, front row at Caesars.

Jill says, "Wow sounds like a good time."

I brush my left hand through my hair and the glint of light from my engagement ring and they both see it. Jill says, "The ring, the ring, what the heck?"

I smile and say, "Oh this?" as I show them. "It's just a ring, ya know nothing much?"

Melissa says, "Come on no way. That is an engagement ring."

I cave in and smile and say, "Yes, it is, Kerri and I are engaged."

Jill goes, "No way, really? That is freaking great!"

I say, "Yeah, Saturday night after the concert and back at the Hotel Room, well we were very hot for each other, made out and took our relationship sexually to the limit."

Jill says with a cheeky smile, "Well somebody got it on Saturday, two horny t-girls eh?" we all giggle.

I add with a smile, "Yeah and after I knew what I wanted, I wanted Kerri to mine for the rest of my life so I asked her to marry me, she said yes. We bought the rings Yesterday in Vegas before we flew home."

Melissa says, "Oh that is so sweet." Jill agrees.

Jill asks, "Is Kerri coming in today?"

"Yes, she has a client to see in drab for her other job before she dresses and comes to work with me." I say.

Jill says, "Good, gonna have to see her ring and get her story."

I say and smile, "Well I better get to my studio and get my stuff together for my clients today."

Once in my studio I get my day ready, check emails, do some other jobs and wait for my first client a gent of 30 years old who likes to be a bondage bitch, crossdressed as slut and have me dominate him while restraining him in many ways. About an hour and a half later he is done. My next client is a mature man who is in for a dressing and photo session. He has requested my work in photography a couple of times and loved the pics of him dressed as a she. About an hour or so later we are done.

It's almost 12:00 noon, Kerri should be by soon as her appointment in drab for her other job should be over by 11:00 am and she will dress up as sexy Kerri.

A few minutes after 12:00 noon and she walks in as my eyes light up to see her. She's brought some take out for lunch, walks over in her heels places the food on the front desk and embraces me, pulls me hard towards her and plants a big wet kiss on me, FUCK I LOVE IT! I stand back and see my sexy bitch.

She is wearing a white satin form fitted blouse, black leather, micro mini skirt showing her lace topped stockings and garters. Red cincher belt around her waist, and a pair of red suede 6.5 inch spike heel pumps on 1 inch platforms. Her blonde hair and makeup make her to die for. She takes off her red leather motorcycle style jacket and hangs it with her red leather purse in the office. Click, clock her heels make as we both walk to be seated in the office, lunch table. I lean forward and kiss her again and we enjoy a nice take out lunch.

I tell her of our very exciting afternoon clients session. Two guys, buddies in their late 20's are on with getting it on under the firm hands of us two tranny, dominatrix bitches. These horny for domination guys have talked about playing out some of their deepest fantasies and seeing us as sexy t-girl, dommes they will let us do most anything to have them melt in our t-girl hand and crush beneath our t-girl spike heels. It's going to be a blast for us and they paid up handsomely, they want total tranny girl, feminine domination and I even have them bringing us gifts.

Kerri is excited as she says, "Oh my sound like a lot of fun, I'm turned on myself."

I say, "Hell yeah and I figure we can play with each of us sexy-like to drive these guys crazy. I want them nuts with erotic turn on."

Kerri leans forward turned by it all say, "I love it, it's gonna be fun." as she gives me a long French Kiss.

I say, "We better be ready babe they should be here shortly."

Minutes later the two buddies enter, Dave and Rick have been longtime buddies and found they each have a kink for trannies. Having found my business and now with two tranny dominatrixes pushed them to giving our domination of them a try.

I say in a sexy voice, "Well, well, well, Kerri look who came into our play studio? Two guys who want to be crushed by two sexy, bitchin, Dommes.


Kerri says, "Mmmm, Chantel, sounds like fun, crush the manhood from these two dudes, err happy lil subs. Well come to our studio boys."

Dave say coughing with trepidation, Mm..my Mistresses, we have reported here as required, for our domination by two hot, and sexy t-girl dominatrixes."

Rick says, "Oh my God ladies please be gentle to us while you strip our manhood fro us by your sexy domination."

I smile and cheeky I say, "Ha ha ha, gentle! You two subs will get what you deserve from us sexy bitches, do you understand boys?"

Dave worryingly says, "My dear Mistresses, you are both right, we are only deserving of whatever you decide to dominate us."

Kerri says, "I think these two need to be made ready for us to play and toy with Chantel."

I say, "Yes, it's time these two lil boys got ready for us to sexy, t-girl bitches. You two will go to the change room and strip down to your underwear."

They both say, "Yes our dear Mistresses."

Off they go to undress. Kerri and I talk about things we shall do to these willing subs and get things ready. About 5-6 minutes the two subs come out, standing only in their briefs.

I say to them sternly, "On your knees boys and eyes held down."

They drop to their knees and say, "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." eyes kept down.

Kerri in her red suede heels slowly her heels click on our floor as she walks to the work/toy bench. She picks up two riding crops and slowly click, clocks back to beside me, handing me a crop.

She says, "Lets have a good look at these two submissive subjects Chantel?"

I say, "Yes Kerri lets see what we have in these two lil subbies."

We both walk up to in front of them, they still on their knees, only in their briefs, their eyes looking down.

I notice and say, "Look Kerri our subbies have hard ons in their undies." as we both giggle. "Do you boys like what you are enduring and will endure at the hands of your two tranny bitchy dominatrixes?"

Both in unison say, "Oh yes our dear Mistresses we love all the power you have over us two pathetic submissive boys."

Kerri and I now take our crops in hand and place them under Dave and Rick's chins and tug up having them raise their faces to us. There eyes show trepidation but lust in our sexy dominance over them right now.

I say, "You two boys will now bow down and with your lips kiss Kerri's shoes and my boots, do you both understand?"

They say in unison, "Yes our dear Mistresses." and they lean down and begin to kiss our shoes and boots. They are very aroused and we make sure to exploit it.

We both then begin to walk around these two and slowly as our heels click clock on the floor. Once behind each we instruct them to fall on their forearms, their butts up in the air. We both tap their underwear covered bottoms with our riding crops, just enough to cause them discomfort.

I say to Kerri, "It's time to see what these subbies like." We both pull their briefs down and see their bottoms facing up at us as we, "Tee Hee" and swat them with our crops, as they wince and moan. I ask both of them, "What do you two pathetic boys say?"

Again in unison they say, "Thank you Mistresses."

Kerri and I continue our walk in our sexy heels back to in front of these two subbies. Their stiff cocks now fully exposed. We each crouch down in our heels and take our crops and place them under their stiff dicks to play with, then we do the same to their balls. Dave and Rick are in aroused ecstasy. We then face our skirted buttock to their faces and have them kiss our bottoms on the skirts, they submissively do as told and they love it.

Kerri and I walk to our bench and both pick out two 10 inch long and thick black dildos. We walk, click, clock, click, clock, back to these boys who are still on their knees. Once to them we both crouch back down, take our left hands and force their chins up and faces at us as we show them the big dildos.

Kerri asks both, "Do you boys want these dildos?"

We see the fear in their eyes as men they know that the dildos will soon be up their butt holes and they want it but hate it too. Their minds of submissive lust for two sexy, t-girl dominatrixes want to please our wishes as commands but their natural male fear of having something stuffed up their butt holes drives them crazy. They both do say out of acquiescence to our domination, "Yes, Mistresses we want the dildos and we want them up our butt holes."

Kerri an I laugh and we hand them each a big, black dildo. We hand them each a tube of KY Jelly and instruct them to lube the dildos and the to finger lube their butt holes. Being good lil subs they do as they are told.

We instruct them to stick the dildos up their butt holes. Their eyes show great fear but lust too. They both begin to insert the dildos and they grunt and moan as they work them up their butt holes. Kerri and I encourage them to get to it to work the dildos up their butt holes. Soon they have have them inside and are able to move the dildos in and out in a fucking motion. The arousal these toy subs feel is wild.

Kerri and I go up and take over playing with the dildos in their butt holes. As we grow more aggressive on the penetration the boys moan and groan with pain and pleasure. Their cocks are rock hard and are precuming. We both giggle at them and their plight. Their manhoods are under our attack, the attack of two sexy, t-girl dominatrixes. These poor boys are sexually aroused but also confused as men. Their butt holes, prostrates and cocks win out though.

Kerri and I stop and let the boys ease down a bit with the dildos now still and in their bum holes. We have them sit back and put the base of the big black dildos on the floor as they lightly push their bums on them.

Kerri and I then pull the Chez lounge up in front of the boys and allow them to with one hand work the dildos up their butt holes as they take their other hands and begin to jerk off. While they begin to do that. Kerri and I dressed as sexy dominatrixes sit on Chez lounge and begin to make out. We begin to kiss and French Kiss as we run our hands with our bright red polished nails all over each other. Dave and Rick watch in complete lust to what they see. Kerri and I breathe with our true love and passion as we kiss and feel each other up. We lay back on the Chez, Kerri beneath me and our legs and heels intertwined as we go on and on kissing and necking as we feel our bodies up.

The boys are aroused by pushing in and out the dildos and jerk off with their hands. Kerri and I are also truly lustfully in love and we each put our hands down each other's panty, the boys are going nuts with visual stimulation of two sexy, tranny, dommes now hot with passion too. Between the two sub males moaning as they play with dildos up their bum holes and their hands stroking their own cocks. I tell them Kerri and I will bring each other to cum and for the guys to try not to cum until we do.

They each reply, "OH MY GOD MISTRESSES WE WILL TRY BUT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD OFF AS THIS I SO FUCKING HOT!"

Kerri and I move onto actually sucking each other off while laying on the Chez in front of the boys. The four of us are wild with sexual anticipation. Moments later Kerri cums, her sexy juice into my mouth and I soon let a volley of my hot cum into hers. It's then almost together that Dave and Rick groan and both cum out all over the floor before them.

WE ARE ALL SPENT! We all pant and sigh, I hold Kerri, she holds me. Dave and Rick are heads in arms on the floor as they pull the big black dildos out of their butt holes. They each can't stop telling us how they loved it all, they loved watching us make out especially knowing we are a couple in love. We tell them that they were good boys, we give them paper towels to wipe their spent cum off the floor. They are told they can clean and dress back into their clothes.

Kerri and I hug each other, kiss and say we love each other as we clean the dildos and put things away. We soon move out to our reception room and sit in the sofa. Dave and Rick come out from the change room dressed and ready to leave. They tell us ta the each never felt such raw aroused sexual feelings in their lives. We tell them that we were pleased at them today.

They then both hand each of us a little wrapped box. We thank them and open the boxes to find each a bottle of Givenchy, Live Irresistible perfume. I nice gift and we thank them again. They then asked permission to kiss our hands and we gracefully extend them and say. "Yes you may." Once done we see them out. Get ready to close up shop and will head for my home. We will get home and kick off our heels and soon be in our lingerie and cook a nice dinner together, sit and enjoy our cooking with a bottle of nice wine. Later just lounge and enjoy our company as we watch t.v. :-)

************************************************

[Prefix: The story will progress by another month, the personal and business relationship between Chantel and Kerri is developing well, respected, fun and loving as two engaged t-girl lovers and new best friends will have. So please keep in mind they have known each other near three months now and engaged over one month as per where the next chapter will pick up. I hope you continue to enjoy not only a story of sexy t-girl dominatrixes but as you are reading, love and its journey between Chantel and Kerri.

When I began writing this story series I did not see a love story running in the plot of sexy, transvestite dominatrix and her power over her mostly male clients. As I write it now, I have become myself enamored at the relationship I'm creating and flowing with between Chantel and Kerri along with all the sub players. In fact as crossdresser myself, I have found that their building and exciting relationship is one that I feel a love of myself :-) ]

Chapter Thirteen: More Fun, Chantel and Kerri set a Date and We have a Party

"Hey Hun, lets invite our friends over for a nice Saturday night party and tell all that we have set a wedding date." I say.

Kerri walks over to me from behind half dressed with her black bra, forms and padded panty on and a black leather pencil style mini-skirt over a pair of black sheer pantyhose, puts her hands around my waist from behind, pecks my neck and rests her head on my right shoulder, says, "Mmm sound fun babe, set it up for this Saturday and have a little party."

I say, "Well we will message the gang of friends and say oh about 7:00pm Saturday night."

Kerri says, "Ok dear."

We both finish for another sexy day at our Adult studio...

[Saturday Night]

We rush home from our Saturday at our studio, scrambling into my place, kicking off our heels and getting out of our dominatrix wear. All the while we can't help keeping our hands off each other as we strip down to our bras, panties, garters and stockings. It's 5:30pm. and we soon both are now, stripping off all to be taking a hot bubble bath together while still en femme with our makeup and wigs. I am soon resting in back and Kerri sits in front of me between my legs. My cock is rock hard as I sense her still very feminine appearance. I kiss her on her neck and she lays back resting on my left side breast.

Kerri's cock is rock hard and at attention. I say, "Mmm babe the sight of your dick like that turns me on." as I kiss her on the right side of her neck.

Kerri sexily giggles and says, "Maybe you will need to do something about it babe."

I am sexually aroused, and say, "Maybe I should, trade places with me hun."

Kerri now sits in back and I move in front facing her on my knees, our wigs are getting a bit wet and sexy looking as a result. I then take my right hand and begin to play with Kerri's stiff 6 odd inch cock. Soon I look at her eyes and tell her as I toss my slightly wet brunette and auburn hi-lighted hair back and say, "I'm going to suck you off babe and I want to taste you, every drop of your jizz I can get from your stiff dick."

Kerri moans and says, "Oh babe please do it, suck me off Hun."

I then open my mouth and slip Kerri's dick in my hot and ready mouth. I lock my lips on it and begin to suck on it, moving my head up and down on her shaft as my hand cups her balls as they sit in the warm bath water. Every bob of my feminine looking face has my hair getting more and more wet by the bath water. Kerri is so aroused by it all.

Kerri moans and groans, and says, "Oh fuck Babe that feels so good. I love it when you go down on me."

As I bob on her cock then ends of my wig still get more and more soaked and makes me look so sexy hot to Kerri's eyes. Her ecstasy grows and I sense it as such which only makes me want to suck her off even more. I keep working on her cock, I moan and she groans. The heat of the bath works us to a tizzy. Kerri is getting ready to give me a good thick wad of her semen and shoot it right into my wanting mouth. She is so excited and so am I.

I want to taste her so bad as I bob my head and suck over and over, my slobber coats her beautiful tranny cock. Then just like a tsunami Kerri lets out a groan and shoots her load of hot, sexy, jizz into my wanting mouth. Before she collapses in in her desire I move up and kiss her swirling her freshly released jizz between our tongues. The love and lust we feel for each other is near delirious.

I am so erotically turned on and want to shoot a load into Kerri now. I say, "Hun get up, turn around on your knees."

Kerri says, "Mmm ok babe." as she moves around in the bath and soon her beautiful smooth, creamy skinned, tranny bottom faces me. I get up and take my 6 odd inch, stiff cock and begin to play around her butt hole, rimming it firstly. She is telling me she wants me up inside her and so bad! I tell her I want to fuck her brains out. She says, "Fuck yeah babe, give it to me, fuck my brains out."

I begin to now work my cock inside her butt hole. I go easy at first and she moans as I work it and soon I'm nicely inside her as she moans and ughs with even more desire. I begin to work my dick in and out and try to get a good rhythm.

Kerri feeling my hard tranny dick inside her says, "Oh God Chantel feels so good." she moans and groans. She tosses her even more bath water wetted hair back as I do her from behind.

I say to her with growing lust, "Fuck Hun it feels so good to be inside you. Your ass is so nice and tight to my hard tranny dick." I moan and groan as I work my hard cock and it readies a load of my hot, cum. I'm getting close to shooting out this wad of creamy cum. Kerri moans and groans over and over as she asks me, "Oh God Hun..Hun please, Ohhh please fill me with your hot seed."

12