Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan and soon in my heat of passion I shoot out a thick, hot and gooey wad of my loving cum up inside Kerri." Before I now come down I lean and kiss her shoulder, I pull out and we adjust our positions so that Kerri is now seated in back of the tub and I'm laying in front her resting on her chest. Kerri kisses the top of my head, and says, "Words can't describe how much I love you babe."

I reply, "Same here Hun, the love I feel for you is something never felt before." I add, If somebody said to me oh 3-4 years ago that I would one day be living most of the time en femme, running my own adult sex business and then fall in love with another sexy t-girl, I'd have called them crazy. But here we are Kerri my love."

Kerri says, "So true Babe, for me just a year ago if I was told that I'd change my career. move to another city and find love with a sexy t-girl I'd call them nuts too." as she giggles.

I soon see the clock ad that it's about 6:00pm and even though this has been and is wonderful we both have to get out and dry off, get ready and dressed as guest will be coming around 7:00pm. I stand reach two terry towels, hand one to Kerri and I wrap mine around her as she then does me. We kiss and get out of the tub to dry off.

We take off our wigs and set them on stands to dry. For us we have multiple copies of each so we have clean ones to put back on. We are soon redoing our makeup and getting dressed, casual but for us cute.

Once I'm done with bra, panty, breast forms and sheer suntan coloured pantyhose I put on a faded blue pair of skinny jeans and long white knit sweater with a cowl neck. I put on a wide elasticized black cincher belt, two inch hoop earrings, fat, silver bracelets on each wrist and I pull on, zip up a pair of black leather 4 inch spike heel knee boots.

Kerri, goes for a long faded blue jean pencil skirt with a high slit over a pair of suntan coloured sheer pantyhose. She puts on a long navy blue cotton blouse with a V-neck. A black choker with gold heart pendant that is engraved with Kerri & Chantel. she slips on about 12 thin banded bracelets on her left arm. She grabs a pair of white leather 4 inch spike heel Granny boots and puts them on. We both spritz on the Givenchy Live Irresistible perfume.

We are in the kitchen putting out some appetizers, buffet style, a few bottles of hard liquor and mixes. I put a bottle of champagne on ice. We give each other little peck kisses here and there as we go and soon guests start arriving, Gillian and Doug, Roger and Penny, Jill her boyfriend Rick, Jessica and her girlfriend Linda, Melissa and Brad as an engaged couple. Chuck and Janet from across the street come over too. Kerri's older sister Kendra and her husband Keith and my younger sister Chloe and her husband Todd come, they all come from about an hour or so out of town for a good visit and to really get to meet me and Kerri.

All our guests are dressed casual but nice for a party, all the genetic girls are attractive and dressed so nice and even sexy. All us gals, genetic and t-gals look good as we should :-) The men all look like well groomed and confident males and it's great to see such from these men.

Having Kerri meet my sister and her husband and me meet her sister and husband was AWESOME! It was not always so easy for them to be good with each of us as transvestites. Each sister were supportive but early in our lives a bit standoffish at times. Ironically neither Kerri nor I pushed our femme sides on our families but we made it clear we will live parts of our lives en femme.

Both of our parents also live out of town, know of each of us, it's not always easy for parents to be ok with crossdressing sons, and it's still a shock for them all to know we are essentially two genetic males in what is a gay type relationship even if much of it is more lesbian in style. Our sisters tell us our parents love and support us, even if both wish we were still in our previous hetero marriages. But they too have come with the times and want us to be happy. Both parents will happily be at our wedding.

The husbands of our sisters are very cool with us as t-girls which only make things better for Kerri and I. During a night of small talk our sisters all have stories of Kerri and I being silly and sloppy crossdressers especially as teens. They make sure all know of the times each of us were caught in our mother's clothes. Ah the life of budding transvestites :-) We were both initially chastised by our mothers, but never made to feel if we were sick or perverted.

At first both Kerri and I used the excuse of curiosity and our crossdressing as a one off. But the talk by both of our sisters goes on as to how each of us went back for more and more crossdressing in our mom's clothes.

Kerri with Gillian and her sister Kendra re-tell of the teenage dress up time they did to Kerri when she was Kendal, Kendra's dorky younger brother.

I note of how my mom finally came to a head with me as a teen, when she started finding her being short of pantyhose and then one day seeing pair I had put a run in while secretly wearing them and I carelessly tossed out.

Add the fact when my mother would put her winter boots away in the spring and I figured I could snag a pair of her 3 inch spike heeled boots for a few months since I could still cram my feet in them at the time. I hid them under my bed and she found them but did not confront me on them at first.

While I go on, my sister adds her two cents here and there as to how my mother talked about it with my dad before dealing with it to me.

People in the room smile and giggle at this story...

I go on saying how mom went out and bought me a few pairs of pantyhose and a pair of moderate 3 inch high heel sandals and one day after school she came into my bedroom with a wrapped box. She sat me on my bed, hugged me and told me to open the box. Once I opened it I was excited but blushed as I saw the pantyhose and the heels. Mom told me since I'm obviously looking at not going to stop dressing in girls things she did not want me putting on her clothes, heels and pantyhose anymore. I was happy but embarrassed being only about 14 years old. I noted mom said she would find me dresses to wear but must keep it private.

My sister jumps in the story here now and says, "Yeah it was not fair. I was going on 13 and mom did not let me wear pantyhose or have a pair of high heels. In fact I did not get my first pair of heels till I was 16. My first pantyhose at 15. NOT FAIR!" as she now laughs and the guests do too.

Kerri interjects to tell of her early teen times as a closeted crossdresser too. She noted again the time after she first got caught in her mom's pantyhose, telling her sister who could not keep her mouth shut to Gillian. Sis wound up telling her that Kendal (Kerri) likes to dress in girls clothes, which again led to the time when she and Gillian dressed her up. Kerri says that time was incredible even if she looked like a dorky younger brother. Kerri goes on and noted that well it did get back to mom and dad. Dad as typical did not like it. Sis got Hell for dressing Kerri up in girls clothes.

Kerri goes on to tell of how her mom began researching on crossdressing and had a good talk with dad. They decided to not fight it or to scold her. Kerri says she wanted to see if she and sis dressed her up and then took her out in public if that could shake Kerri off crossdressing.

So one Saturday Kerri's sis found a blouse and skirt that Kerri could fit in and her mom put her in a pair of pantyhose. Kerri had long enough hair then that if she put on a head scarf some clip on earrings could help make her look girly. Kerri's mom bought a pair of high heel wedge boots from a thrift store that could at the time fit Kerri. Some lipstick and mascara and they all went out.

Jill and her boyfriend Rick asks, "How old were you?"

Kerri replied 15 years old, her sister Kendra was 17. Well the three of them went to the mall, Kerri says she was only nervous if a school kid may see her. Her sister thought it was a blast. Mom tried to be motherly but was nervous if somebody she knew would see. Kerri was told to say she was Kendra's cousin if that happened. Nothing did. Her mom hoped it would shake Kerri out of crossdressing. It failed. Kerri said she told, her mom that she loved it. So her mom gave in and said well if it made Kerri happy.

Well her mom and dad though never really liking it did not want to make Kerri's life harder by fighting it. It was kept discreet until Kerri was an adult was able to make her own mind up. Kerri and Kendra would play dress up at times.

Well these stories were all enjoyed by the guests as I say, "Well after that here we are, two, cool and sexy, hot t-girls and in love." as we kiss.

Kerri then adds, "We have good news for you all whom we love. We have set our wedding date."

Eyes pop up and ears perk open.

I say, "It will be two months from today. Friday, October 7th."

Everyone says, CONGRATULATIONS! as I get the Champagne and open it to serve it.

The night is a hit and all those we love and love us are so happy for us. Next, is two months of planning. We both say we will each be in white wedding dresses. Everyone thinks that is way cool. The party goes on through the evening with a lot of small talk about Kerri and I and what we plan for our wedding. One thing for sure.

1: The ladies want to give us t-girls a Bridal Shower/Stagette. Of course Kerri and I are all in for that.:-)

2: Our brother in laws and Doug as well as Roger all pipe in asking if we'd like a DUDE stag party? Kerri and I look at each other and say, "Why not, we still are dudes and it could be fun to BE OUT WITH THE BOYS!"

So over the next few weeks we will have two parties for us. But Kerri and I as loving and respectful persons will show appreciation to all by looking after our friends in both parties.

The night soon wraps up and it was a success. Kerri will stay the night as we have decided to not rush her moving in just yet. We want to make sure we do not mess things up, so we will move our lives together as one in an orderly way.

*************

[Stay Tuned, Chapter Fourteen to follow shortly.]

[added note: This story here has a number of more chapters to follow, building on a relationship between Kerri and Chantel. Mixing in their life and love together with a sexual relationship between them. It will intermix more t-girl dominatrix type erotic work and also add more sexy t-girl outside of dominatrix work, casual t-girl play with other men.

That said I will soon be starting a parallel erotic/sex/domination story series of chapters bring back a submissive 'sissy girl, sissy maid story'. Once I begin to write it chapters I will be adding it in fashion as again a parallel story for reader to hopefully enjoy. So be on the watch for that story to start shortly.

But please keep following my Kerri and Chantel love story and dominatrix story. It may not be filled with constant hard core erotic sex stuff but IMO tells a sweet love story with erotic stuff to keep it a touch on the wild side. Thank you.]

12