Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that Chan?"

I moaning say, "Yes Babe, oh yes feels so good."

Kerri begins to work harder and I feel my abdomen pound against the kitchen table top as she thrusts deeper and harder. We moan an groan in unison. Kerri is really getting into pounding my butt hole. I am ughing and moaning as she works harder on me. She takes her left hand and forcibly pushes it on the small of my back as she thrusts.

" Uhhahh... ohhh. Chan... Ugh yeah, Babe... uhhhahhh feels so good." as Kerri keeps working my bottom.

I in heat and excitement say, " Ahhh...ahhhh. ohhhh. K..K...Kerri... Ohhh yes, oh yes Babe, I love you inside me. Ahhh it's sooo wonderful."

Kerri is so hot with lustful love and she senses her ultimate hope for the moment is to soon cum. She groans as she builds to that moment. I'm sprawled on the table, staring in front of me to the kitchen stove as I feel Kerri keep pounding my bottom. I am ughing and ahhing as she moans and groans, she is so close. She pants and soon she lets out a groan and sigh as she lets a thick, hot wad of her loving cum up inside me.

We both are ecstatic as Kerri calms down, panting and sighing. She pulls out and leans forward as she kisses my shoulder blades telling me that was awesome and she loves me. I tell her I love her as we both get up, I turn an face her, some of her cum spills from my bum as we both sit back down and just quietly stare at each other. Our hands brush each others face and we chit chat about love.

We both get up, walk to our bedroom and each grab a long fluffy robe, Kerri in white mine in pink. We take some apys and Champagne to sit in the living room and relax on the sofa side by squishy side in out undergarments and robes.

We turn on the t.v. and find some show to watch, we find a James Bond movie, The Spy Who Loved Me on AMC and we note how it was each one of our favourite Bond movies. We both noted that Barbara Bach was simply stunning in the movie.

We both sit cozy in the sofa together watching the movie, sipping more Champagne and snacking on apys. We begin to play with each other's hair and soon have hands under each other's robes, running them up and down our stockings, playing with the garters and soon inside each of our panties. We soon begin to ignore the movie and begin to kiss again. Our heat is building up again and we both soon desire to want to taste each other.

I hotly say, "I want your cock Kerri, I want it in my mouth. I need to taste it and I want to suck you off till you cum, so I can slurp up your delicious cum."

Kerri moaning says, "Mmm babe sound so delicious to have you do that, I want to do it right back on you Hun. I want your stiff dick inside my mouth too. I need to taste you and bring you to orgasm so that I can swallow your seed."

Soon our mutual love/lust has us laying on the sofa my face in Kerri's crotch, hers in mine and we both feel and squeeze each others balls as our cock get as stiff as can be.

We begin to kiss each other's cock and soon our heat has us slip each other's cock inside our wanting and hot mouths. We begin sucking, head bobbing away, saliva slurping each cock as we smile and moan with our cocks dancing inside each mouth.

We work our mouths over each rock hard cock, our free hands feel up each other's body, from time to time we cup and squeeze each other balls. Our hot love and lust is driving each of us wild, we love the feeling of each other's cock in our mouths and we love having our cock in each other's mouth. We slurp and bob, suck and lick as we again try to time our eventual orgasms with each other.

We can sense each other moving closer to cumming, we hear our moans and we sense our desires. We work each cock over and over, closer and closer to cumming. Soon I could not hold back anymore and I shoot into Kerri's mouth a wad of my hot, gooey cum, her mouth takes it with pride and love as she moans to it inside and swirls around her tongue, then happily for her she grunts and blasts a hot, sticky wad of her semen into my mouth. My eyes light up with joy as I take it all in and enjoy its taste, We hungrily kiss and swirl tongues and mix our semen with hot lust as we come back down and sigh with love. We embrace and just sit together in quiet love.

A minute or so later we are up and figure its time for bed. T.V. off, lights off as we walk hand in hand to 'our' bedroom and take off our wigs but are too tired to wash our makeup off, we say, "screw it." Soon we crawl into bed, on white satin sheets, under our comfy duvets. We embrace, kiss and blissfully fall a sleep.

**********************************

Chapter Seventeen to follow in due time.

12