Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 17

Story Info
T-Girls on a Honeymoon and more.
10.6k words
4.25
9.8k
1

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seventeen: Two T-girls On A Honeymoon.

"Good morning Hun." as Kerri enters our kitchen and kisses me.

"Good morning Babe. All packed and ready to go?" I reply.

"Yes, Chan, so looking forward to our Honeymoon."

"Umm Yeah Kerri, I'm gonna have a blast with you by my side. Last night with our family and friends at the night club was a nice way to wrap up the weekend and get us all ready, you and me on our honeymoon and our parents ready to both fly home today." I add.

Kerri says, "Ok our flight to San Fransisco is at 2:00pm, my parents fly home at 12:30pm and yours fly out at 1:15pm. We gonna meet them at the airport by about 11:00am right?"

I reply, "Yep, sound right Hun."

We enjoy breakfast together in our kitchen and soon dressed in drab but again wearing our Nike black wedge heel high top sneakers we load up Kerri's Expedition with our bags and head to the airport.

We arrive after dropping Kerri's vehicle off at the park n ride about 11:45am. Before we are off on our flight both of us see each set of parents off on their flights. It was a beautiful way to end our wedding weekend and to see each of our parents happy for us makes us feel great.

Before they leave to board their flight, we all hug and kiss and see them off.

Kerri says, "Well Babe we better get to our gate and be ready for our flight."

I kiss Kerri on the lips, some of the public see this and yes it's two well dressed males kissing but most are oblivious or in passing ok with what they see. In modern times this is more the case than not.

Soon we are boarded and seated on our flight. I have Kerri take the window seat and I take the middle seat. We relax, small talk and review things we want to do on our honeymoon. We discuss about doing the BDSM scene in San Fransisco as our t-girl dominatrixes. We discuss sight seeing the touristy stuff in L.A. and Hollywood, then discuss shopping and taking in shows in N.Y.C.

Soon sitting beside me is a mature gent about 50-55 years of age. He introduces himself as Stanley a business man about to take in a convention in San Fransisco. Kerri and myself introduce ourselves to him with our male names and through out the flight the the of us come and go with simple, polite chit chat. The flight only takes about 2 hours as we arrive at SFO about 4:00pm local time.

Kerri and I make our way through Customs, get our bags and get a cab to our hotel The Sheraton Fisherman Warf Hotel. A nice drive to the Hotel, S.F. is sunny and cool at 20 degrees C. We arrive and check in about 4:45pm. Our 3rd floor room is going to be a nice place for the both of us to just kind of rest for awhile and unwind.

We both actually nap for a hour or so. Once up and refreshed we decide to go for a good dinner at a nice local area restaurant in drab. The only femme things will be our Nike high top wedge heel sneakers.

Kerri and I enjoy quiet talk and good food we spend about an 1 hour or so at the restaurant. then decide to just walk about the city, sight seeing and such. It is a way to just ease us into a hopeful exciting and interesting next week beginning in all zest tomorrow at S.F.

We do take in a movie and enjoy each other's company. We do walk our way back to our hotel by about 10:00pm and once inside our room we are both rather tired and shower up together but keep it simple. We do sleep in our en femme wardrobe, of satiny chemise, both in white, over a bra and panty set. We drift off to sleep quickly in each others arms. smelling of sweet perfume.

Monday morning I wake up about 9:00am, roll over, look at Kerri the love of my life and kiss her lightly on her cheek. I roll out of bed and make my way to the shower. I take off my lingerie, bra and panty and soon stand under a stream of warm refreshing water. All of this is really waking me up. Soon I see Kerri step inside the shower too and aggressively kiss me on my lips. "Mmm. Babe feels good to plant a wet one on your sexy lips." she says.

I smile and reply, "Yes Babe I agree right back at ya."

Kerri is feeling a little bit randy and her hands start to play with my cock and balls. I stand tall and lean back in the shower as she drops to her knees, looks up at me with wanting eyes. I smile and she soon slips my cock into her hungry mouth. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! Ohhhh Fuuuuck Kerri, it feels so good." I say to her with joy.

Kerri slips off my cock and as she now tugs on my cock with her hands she says, "I want to suck you dry girl, I want to taste you for breakfast." she says and resumes sucking my cock, water falling onto her and steam fills the shower. I keep moaning with lustful joy as she totally gets into sucking my cock and her hands play with my balls. Passion fills the air and I so want to fucking cum and she so wants to taste it.

"Ahhh, ugh, ohhh, jeez Kerri, ohhh jeez my love, ahh yes." I say as my cum moves through and soon, so soon I let it go, a thick, hot gooey wad of my semen, fills my t-girl love's mouth. Kerri stands up and grabs my face with both hands and pulls me forward as she kisses me and swirls my semen with her tongue on mine.

She is so hot and horny she takes more control and has me turn around and she has me bend over, she bites my ear and she whispers, "I'm gonna fuck your ass girl, you want it, I want to give it and it's gonna happen." She slowly works her stiff and wet cock into my wet butt hole. I moan as she groans and she works it. The shower keeps spraying us and soon she is inside me and begins to push and pull her cock. We both moan and groan as Kerri takes control of our lust fuck, "Fuck I want you so fucking bad Chan." she excitedly cries. "I need to fuck your hot little ass girl."

I reply in near delirium, "Oh my God, you are fucking me so well. I can't believe how good it feels, Kerri." I quiver and cry, "God I want you to fucking cum inside me, FUCK PLEASE OHH! FUCK! PLEASE CUM."

Kerri is so aggressive and so hot with her lust as she bangs my ass harder and harder. We moan and groan, she cries, "Ahh almost... ahhh, ohhhh, almost, ohhh yeah, yeah yeaaah." as she shoots her sexy, gooey, and hot jizz inside me.

She pulls out, I'm still bent over leaning against the shower wall as Kerri hugs me from behind and kisses my neck, we both say, "I love you."

We step out, dry off and now in white hotel terry robes. It's time to put on our femme faces and dress as girls today as we will spend a day on San Fransisco's town en femme.It's going to be fun and the morning sex gets each of us off well.

Soon I'm in a bra with my breast forms and padded panty, I put on a pair of suntan sheer pantyhose, a red silk blouse and black jeggings. I put on a black suede 3 inch wide belt. Then some large silver hoop earrings, a heavy silver necklace and silver bangle bracelets on both wrist. I step into red leather zip up 4 inch spike heel ankle boots.

Kerri in her bra with her breast forms and padded panty a pair of suntan sheer pantyhose, she pulls on a white turtle neck top an long faded blue jean straight skirt. She puts on silver and emerald drop earrings a silver and emerald necklace wit a matching silver and emerald bracelet on her left wrist. She puts on a blue cincher belt and zips up a pair of 4 inch spike heel black suede knee boots.

We spritz on some perfume and soon we are out and on our way to a hotel restaurant breakfast. Two pretty t-girls, dressed very feminine and casual enough to be on the town for day time outings.

We both head out and to the hotel restaurant to enjoy a quiet and pleasurable breakfast between us.

Soon Kerri and I chit chat about doing some window shopping and at 1:00pm a city bus tour runs from the hotel. But we are looking forward to visiting the BDSM club and bar tonight, we plan on dressing up as sexy dominatrix vixens.

Our breakfast is served, we chat a few moments with our waitress Chris and soon we are done and off on our own to do a bit of a walking tour and window shop of San Fransisco. As we walk out the restaurant a couple of gents in business suits rubber neck and cat call us with a whistle, Kerri and I love it when guys do that to us as we feel empowered and so sexy. We do some window shopping and flirting with guys who can't help but look at us. Later we take a city bus tour and relax being two t-girls out and about.

Later that night we are back in our hotel room and we get ready for a night at a local BDSM club. Kerri and I are going to dress as very sexy dominatrixes. We want to have fun turning on and teasing sub males and others. I put on a black bra and padded panty with a black lacy garter belt and black back seem stockings. A black satin blouse and a black tube style mini-skirt. A red leather cincher belt and I put on my red leather 4 inch spike heel zip on ankle boots, makeup, perfume and my brunette and auburn hi-lighted wispy shoulder length wig.

Kerri slips on a white bra and padded panty, white lacy garter belt and white back seem stockings. She puts on a white leather mini-dress that zips up the front, makeup, perfume and her blonde long straight wig. She steps into a pair of white 5 inch spike heel pumps with an ankle strap. We both put on faux fur crop jackets, mine black, hers, white. We each bring two large shoulder purses with an assortment of sex toys and we are off to the BDSM club.

We turn heads as we walk through the hotel and out to our waiting cab. Our cabby gawks at us for a moment then asks were to? We tell him the directions to the BDSM club and soon we are on our way.

Once at the club we both walk up to and inside the club. The Doorman compliments us for being very sexy and we are allowed inside. Inside the club is hustle and bustle with a good and exciting crowd of doms, dominatrixes, subs, sissies and just gawkers. Kerri and I turn heads as we find a table to sit at. A waitress from the bar comes and asks if we'd like a drink. Kerri's and I order simple rye and cokes and we chit chat for a while.

Soon a couple of female dominatrixes stop by to chat us up and say we are two hot looking t-girl dominatrixes. They like out outfits and ask if we are local or not. We tell them we are visiting from Canada and are actually married and on our honeymoon. They find that so cool.

Soon after though we find ourselves being interested by a couple of guys. Oh late 20's or early 30's white dudes about 6 ft. tall and normal fitness, in button down shirts, blue jeans and relatively clean cut and normal in attractiveness. Kerri and I have noticed the have been watching us for a while now, we flirt back with our eyes and soon they come up to us.

The first guys says, "Hi, you two look hot if you don't mind me saying?"

I reply with a smile, "No problem Hun, thank you we hoped to look hot in the club here."

He replies, "My name is Mark and this is my buddy Tom, do you two have some time for us to chat with you?"

Kerri interjects, "No problem Mark, we have all the time you may need, my name is Kerri and this is Chantel." she smiles and adds, "Please sit down boys."

I ask, "You two into dominatrixes?"

Mark says with a bit of a stutter, "Um... yeah we both dig dommes."

Kerri says with a flirting look and smile, "How about tranny dominatrixes?"

Tom replies, "Ahh yeah, fuck yeah, Mark and I have had a thing for dominatrixes and especially hot looking tranny dominatrixes for a long time. That is why we have been watching you two ladies, YOU ARE BOTH FUCKING HOT! Excuse my French." as he smiles.

I smile and say, "Would you both like to play with us? Do you need two sexy, hot, kick ass t-girl, Mistresses to whip you two boys into shape?"

Mark looks at Tom and then at me and says, "Ohh fuck yes, I ahh we would love to have you two sexy Mistresses dominate us and put us in our place as subs."

Tom adds, "Yes my dear Mistresses, Oh God we are both hot for you two."

Kerri and I look at each other giggle, flirt a bit more to our two wanting submissive males, I say, "Tell you what, you two start by buying each of us another drink and we will talk to see what it is you want."

Mark says, "No problem Mistress Chantel." He and Tom go to the bar to get us two more drinks. Kerri and I are turned on with dominating these two guys, we sense they will be willing to play whatever we want and this is what this club is all about. Kerri notes that she is excited at these two boys, "Lets have some kick ass fun with these two boys, I want to see them melt in our hands.

Mark and Tom return and serve us our drinks, we have them kiss our hands and they happily do. We ask what is it they want to have done by us to them? They both say most anything that will be dominating and erotic. When we tell them that we are a married t-girl couple they go wild with lust over this. To them knowing that two married t-girls will as a dominating couple dominate them is almost intoxicating. They can't get over how sexy, hot as t-girls we make and they are full of heat in their hopeful desires as to what we will do to them.

We soon finish our drinks, all four of us are just a bit feeling good by our drinks and soon we find a room is available to take these two boys to a journey of domination that they will love. As we rise from our chairs these boys take our hands and help us up on to our heels. We all now walk to the freed up privacy room. Kerri and I hand in hand and we talk about how much fun we will have and Mark and Tom, follow us like sheep getting all excited at what will soon be happening to them.

As we all enter the privacy room and close the door our two submissive males are in for a world of erotic domination. They are panting with trepidation as two sexy, hot, tranny dominatrixes are about to have their way with them.

Kerri and I strut in our tall heels backing these boys up and using our left arms pushing them against the back wall. We take our right hands and run our fingers over these boys crotches, they are rock hard under their blue jeans and they gulp.

"What shall we do with these two submissive slaves Mistress Kerri?" I ask.

Kerri smiles and replies, "Make them beg for their eventual domination by two t-girl dominatrixes."

I cry out, "Did you two subbies hear that? Well? did you?" as both of us push them hard back against the wall, their eyes pierce ours as they gulp and pant.

Mark first replies, "Oh God Mistress Chantel, please, please put me in my submissive place. Please let me know your sexy t-girl feminine domination over me."

Tom gulps and adds, "Oh God yes Mistress Kerri. Oh please I'm a pathetic, submissive boy. I need you to put me in my submissive place."

Kerri and I hold them back against the wall with our left arms as we keep fondling their crotch areas with our right hands. We can feel their dicks dance under their pants all rock hard. I lean up to Mark's left ear and whisper, "You are mine. I will do to you what ever I wish, you will grovel at my high heels and worship my domination over you." as I look over to Kerri.

She too leans to Tom's left ear. "Tom my little sub, you are merely my toy, I am your superior in every way as your sexy Mistress, you will worship me tonight."

They both grovel and acknowledge us with, "Yes Mistress."

We both step back and stand in a power stance in our tall heels, sexy stocking clad legs and our hands as fists by each side of our hips, I say, "Both of you ON YOUR KNEES!" Kerri laughs and they both crumple to their knees.

"Beg, Beg us you two silly, slave boys. Beg us to dominate you in any way we choose." Kerri orders.

They both with pleading eyes, on their knees and clasping hands beg us with near delusional feelings to dominate them.

"Lick my boots and Mistress Kerri's shoes with your tongues, slaves." I demand.

Mark and Tom both lean forward on their knees and begin licking and polishing my red leather spike heel ankle boots and Kerri's white leather spike heel pumps. We both coach the boys on as our heels get a nice tongue cleaning and polishing. They both love the domination and the fact they are pleasing two sexy, hot, t-girl dominatrixes.

Soon we have them stop, sit back up on their knees and remain quiet as I go to our hand bags and pull out two riding crops and two 10 inch long, thick, black dildos. I swing a crop through the air and the sound of the whooshing as I swing it perks our slave boys up and again they gulp as they fear what will be done on them with the crops and the dildos.

My heels click clock on the floor as I walk back towards these two boys. They gaze at me and I soon come to Kerri, hand her a crop and a dildo as I passionately kiss her before these two horny sub males. Their eyes light up as they see two sexy, t-girls passionately kiss. It distracts them from the crops an dildos for a few seconds. But soon it's all brought back as I look at them both and say, "Kerri Hun, it's time these two slave boys learn who are the bosses here."

Kerri all cheeky says, "Yes, they need their lesson in power and domination. I say we have them bare their bottoms for us."

"Yes, I agree, stand up slaves!" I order. "Pull your jeans down NOW!"

They both say, "Yes Mistress." as they soon have their jeans down and stand only in briefs. Kerri and I strut in our heels and take our crops and give a little tap on their hard cocks while still in their briefs. They both wince as they feel the sting. "Now pull down your briefs boys!" I order. Kerri backs me up, "Yes slaves do as Mistress Chantel says."

The boys pull their briefs to their ankles and stand before us with two oh 6 odd inch average girth, white, cut cocks, stiffly out like flag poles. They embarrassingly try to cover them with their hands and we both swat their hands telling them to keep their submissive dicks uncovered. They wince but comply.

Kerri says, "My, my, my, Chantel, they both have cute, stiff cocks."

I reply, "Yes, very cute cocks, lets have a better look."

We take our crops and use them to move the cocks around and inspect the boys balls. The boys can't help to have their stiff cocks pump and dance with the feeling of the crops on them.

Kerri and I order them back on their knees and to assume a doggy position. We both move the big black dildos before their nervous eyes. We tell them that we are going to shove these dildos up their subby, butt holes. Kerri steps back and gets a small bottle of lube from her hand bag and we lube up the dildos and finger lube Mark and Tom's butt holes. They in doggy position, their butts held high, moan and sigh as the know they are about to have 10 inch long and thick black dildos plunged up their butt holes.

Kerri and I now begin to insert these two big black dildos up our submissives butt holes. We both giggle and smirk as these two boys ugh and grunt as the dildos are worked in and up their butt holes. We go slow at first as the subbies keep moaning and panting. But soon the lube and the action works the dildos smoothly up their butt holes and Keri and I really get into pounding the slave boys butt holes. Kerri and I re-enforce how our slaves love having their backsides reamed out. They groan and they moan, they ugh and they grunt as their prostates are worked over by these 10 inch long dildos. Precum wets their rock hard dicks and Kerri and I love the pure tranny girl domination of these two submissive boys.

They both are hot and horny with want and soon we order them to take one of their hands and work the dildos up their butt holes. Kerri and I stand back an watch these two subby males pants and briefs around their ankles, them on their knees, resting o one hand as their other works the dildos each up their butts. We have them look at us, two hot 'n sexy t-girl lovers as we both French Kiss in front of Mark an Tom. They only moan and groan harder with more lust.

Kerri asks, "Chan, our boys have been good boys, good little slaves. we should give them a reward that they will surely love."