Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reply by asking Kerri, "What reward should we let our slave boys get?"

Kerri say with a sexy smile, "I bet they would love, absolutely love to suck the cocks of two, hot, sexy, t-girl dominatrixes."

I hum and say, "Mmm sounds like fun for us and I bet our two slave boys who are fucking their own asses with big black dildos." I look at them and ask, "Would our two submissive slave boys enjoy sucking some hot t-girl cock?"

Mark ughs and replies first, "Ahhh ohhh ye...yes ohhh my God Mistresses, I... I want to be allowed to suck one of you off."

Tom groans and says, "Oh please, of my God between the dildo up my ass and the though of sucking t-girl cock, I'm... I'm near delirious, please, ye..yes please allow me to suck one of you off."

Kerri and I look at each other and smile, "Lets have some fun Kerri." I say.

We have our subbies sit back up on their knees and keep the dildos up their but holes. We both click clock in our heels as we strut towards them. We order them to hike up my skirt an Kerri's dress, then pull down our panties. Our cocks are nicely stiff and our slave boys look hungry with lust. We have them kiss our legs moving up our stocking clad thighs as we stand before them, they soon look up at us and ask us for permission to suck our hard t-girl cocks? We grant them this and soon they slip our cocks in their mouths. They begin to work the sucking and soon their saliva slurps around our cocks as they keep their other hands working their dildos up their but holes.

Kerri and I are not hot with lust as we have our t-girl cocks sucked by two submissive males. As Mark sucks my cock and Tom sucks Kerri's we both pant and sigh as we pet their heads. The sexual dance of two sub males hand fucking their butt holes with dildos and their mouths gobbling our t-girl cocks is amazing. Mark and Tom moan as they suck on our stiff cocks, we groan with hot lust as t-girl dominatrixes. The heat of this moment is 104degrees and we all love it.

Soon I feel my orgasm about to come. I moan as I coach Mark to suck more and more on my cock. Kerri is doing the same with Tom. I sense it moment by moment as my eventual orgasm and ejaculation nears. Marks so wants me to cum in his mouth and soon BAM! it happens I let go and a fill his submissive mouth with a thick wad of hot gooey, t-girl cum. Kerri moments after lets go a cry as she shoots her load of hot, sexy t-girl cum into Tom's mouth. We both pull out and step back. As we fix up our panties we sense Mark and Tom are so fucking hot, they still work their butt holes with the dildos and the swallow our cum. We see they want so much more, but we order them to keep working the dildos. Kerri and I kiss again and sit in chairs to watch our two subs work their ass fucking with dildos.

We tell them to not stop as we step out to get ourselves two more drinks. We are out for a couple of minutes and when we return and sit down we enjoy seeing Mark and Tom just keep fucking with the dildos. Kerri and I begin to kiss each other again and we soon feel each other up with our hands. The sight of this drives our subbies wild. It is also bringing back more heat for Kerri and I.

I say, "Kerri my love I think our boys deserve what they really want."

Kerri asks, "What's that Babe?"

I add, "They really want to shoot their rocks off, you see it in their wanting eyes."

Kerri giggles and says, "I guess we should reward them, they have been good boys."

I look at the boys and ask, "Do you two slave boys want to shoot a load of your hot cum out from your hard cocks?"

We laugh as they in unison like a chorus say, "Oh God YES! Mistresses, yes, please yes."

Kerri and I whisper to each other and soon stand before each boy, we order them to sit up on their knees and keep their stiff cocks out in front. We tell them we will do for them something they may never forget. Their eyes plead with want. We tell them their privilege will be to have us two, hot, sexy, t-girl dominatrixes go down on them and we will suck them off until they cum.

Mark's eye are wide as saucers, "Oh my God, YES! Oh my God Yes, Mistress Chantel, my gratitude for that will be enduring."

Tom is just as wild as he says, "Oh please Mistress Kerri tell me that this will happen. I so would love for you to suck me dry, please Mistress Kerri."

Kerri and I are on our knees and we lean forward wrap our red nail polished finger nailed fingers around their cocks and play with their balls. We each look up at them and their eyes are delirious with lust. They both moan as we slip their stiff cocks into our mouths. Soon we are slurping saliva over their cocks as we moan with joy of two stiff cocks in our t-girl mouths. Our subby boys are moaning with joy as we work the cock suck harder and harder. The sound of all of our moans, groans, sighs and the wanted lust is amazing. Mark and Tom love what is happening to them and we enjoy giving them a pleasure that they surely will not forget.

It does not take much longer as the boys both feel their semen working its way up through their stiff cocks. They pant and groan , and Kerri and I moan and groan as we lust for their hot semen. Soon Toms lets go into Kerri's mouth and a few seconds later Mark lets go in mine. Their juicy, thick and hot cum is the culmination of our dominance over these two males. THEY ARE SPENT! Dildos pop out from their butt holes and we sit up as they thank us both for such an exciting time.

They and us get ourselves together. Tom and Mark wash the dildos and hand them back to us. Things wrap up, we all take a few photos together and soon it's over. Kerri and I finish our drinks and then take a cab back to our hotel. We both unwind, shower and dress for bed. We are tired, a bit tipsy, kiss and fall to sleep in each of our arms. Tomorrow we fly to L.A.

[Tuesday afternoon]

At SFO Kerri and I in drab but as sharp looking 'dudes' we are about to take off on our short flight to LAX. We are looking forward to spending a couple of lazy days in L.A. and doing some touristy stuff like touring Hollywood and Rodeo Drive etc. We plan to do those en femme. But for tonight once we land and get to our L.A. hotel we will be taking in a hockey game where the Los Angeles Kings and playing the Vancouver Canucks. It's gonna be a 'dudes' sport, eating and downing a few beers night.

We get to our Hotel about 5:00 pm and settle in our 7th floor room number 722. Freshen up our guy look and yes we still plan on wearing our black Nike high top wedge heel sneakers, but with button down shirts, blue jeans and casual mens jackets. Before Kerri and I leave to the game we check each other out, feel each others cocks by brushing each other's pants as we giggle and kiss. Then of we go take a cab ride to the Staples Center.

We walk in and find our seats, mid level high just off inside what will be the side the Canucks will play in for two periods. We chow down on a couple of hot dogs and have a couple of beers. By the end of the firs period the Canucks were up 1-0 and we are happy as we are from Canada and live not too many hours away from Vancouver. We walk around the Staples Center during the first intermission. We notice a few Hollywood celebrities and notice a fair number of fans wearing Canucks jerseys and jackets, we give em high fives.

Some popcorn and another beer during a spirited second period and we enjoy it finishing with Vancouver up 3-2. I'm kinda getting horny for Kerri, I don't know but seeing her enjoy and cheer on our team as a sharp dressed dude is having an affect on me. During the second intermission with a fair number of fans out fro their seats, I find a moment to kiss Kerri on her lips. Her eyes light up, we do keep it discreet. I do whisper to her that I'm getting horny for her. She giggles and rubs my crotch saying, "Me too Hun."

We get one more beer each an enjoy a fun third period. By the end Vancouver wins 4-3 and we are happy as we get on out of Staples, hail a cab and head back to our Hotel. Once inside the hotel and aloe on the elevator we plant wet kisses on each other, we are quite randy right now.

Once inside our room we are basically just horny for sex, hardcore, fuck each other sex. I can't help myself but take some dominating control. I grab Kerri just after we take off our jackets and toss her on the bed.

"Fuckin pull down your jeans girl, then pull down your pantyhose and your panty girl. Don't bother to kick off your Nikes." I implore her. Kerri is excited to be controlled by her hot and horny lover and complies.

"Get on your hands and knees girl. I want to see your sexy hot ass up in the air." I order.

"Umm ohh Chan, please take control of your Kerri girl. Umm ohh I am your bitch right now." Kerri cries out with lust.

I grab some KY and after I drop my jeans, my suntan pantyhose and my panty, my cock is is engorged and stiff like a flag pole. I finger lube my loves hot, tight ass and she is loving it and craves for me to fuck her, fuck her hard. Soon I'm on my knees and take my cock and begin to rim and play with the entrance of her butt hole.

'Ohhh God, Ohhh God Chan I'm so fuckin hot for you, oh please Hun fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ohhh I need you inside me." Kerri in delirium cries to me.

I sexily reply, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out girl, like you are my bitch, my hot little bitch." as I now begin to push my stiff cock up her but hole. I work it in slowly and begin to easily push and pull. It takes a few moments but soon I get a rhythm down and Kerri thrusts forward as I do and back ward as I do. Soon I'm pounding harder and harder as Kerri cries and moans with hot lust. I'm grunting as I pound my love's hot little ass. Sweat forms on my brow and drops on the small of Kerri's back as we go on and on, harder and harder.

I can sense my jizz moving through my vas and up my cock. Kerri begs for me to dump a load of my hot jizz up her bum.

"Almost, almost there Babe, Ohhh almost, uhmm." I cry as I push and pull my stiff cock in Kerri's ass. "Umm almost, ohhh, ohhhh, Gawd, Aahhh." as I shot my wad of sticky, hot cum inside my lovers butt hole. We slow , I am panting and I pull out of Kerri's gorgeous ass and I lean to kiss her on her neck. I calm down but not for long as my girl even in drab is hot and wants her turn.

She pushes me on the bed laying on my back. She says, "It's my turn bitch." I reply with growing heat as she pulls off my Nikes jeans, pantyhose and panty, tossing these on the floor. She grunts while on her knees on our bed as she lifts my legs up over her shoulders and leans me backward on my back, my butt hole is open for her horny fucking. She looks at my eyes empowered with her wanted lust as she finger lubes my but hole. " Ask for, ask for it my lil bitch Chantel." she orders.

"Um ohhh Kerri please fuck me now, I need to see you an feel you fuck my hot ass." I cry.

Kerri begins to work her stiff cock inside me as she looks so domineering over me. Once inside me she begins her thrusting, slowly at first as she builds up momentum.

"Ahhh, ugh, mmmm, ohhh, ahhhh yes, feels good Chan," Kerri says as she gets going hare on my bottom.

"Huh Ha hah hah ugh, umm yeah yeah yeah, " As I reply with lust.

Kerri keeps on pounding my ass. She works hard to get a good ass pounding of me the one she loves and so wants to fuck hard. She groans with a hunger of lust as we make eye contact and we move in unison with her pushing. Kerri is groaning and grunting as I moan with my lust. She feels too her jizz coming forth, she is only pounding my ass harder as she now wants to so bad shoot a load of her jizz inside me.

"Please, please, please Babe cum, cum inside me. I need you to fill my bottom with your loving jizz." I cry to her.

"Ahh ohh, ohhh, yes, yes, soon Chan, ohh soon Babe, ahhh, ugh ahhh, Yes!" Kerri cries and then lets a gooey wad of her sweet, hot cum inside my bum.

She slows, pulls out and falls on my chest as she pants and sighs. I pet her head and we just lay in silence.

A minute or so later we kiss and we both get up. We are in total love. We shower together and blissfully go to bed together.

[Wednesday morning]

We both wake up refreshed about 9:00am and we hop in the shower together. We enjoy washing each other and soon are out and toweling off.

Moving to dressing both of us put on white lace and satin bras with our breast forms, pull on white satin and lace padded panties. Back in a pair of Leggs Sheer Energy Suntan pantyhose. Kerri and I move to dressing feminine, cute but casual. I put on a white fitted turtle neck top then I pull on a pair of black denim overalls which have shorts, cute lil shorts to show off my sexy and long, pantyhose clad legs. I put on a multi-stranded silver necklace, multi-bangle bracelets on my right wrist, a man's Tag Heuer watch on my left wrist, and a pair of 2 inch diameter silver hoop earring. I step into a pair of black suede 4 inch high heel wedge knee boots. Finally my typical brunette with auburn hi-lights shoulder length wispy wig and I pull on a black MOPAR ball cap.

Kerri puts on a white button down cotton blouse she pulls on a black denim mid thigh pencil skirt and wraps a 3 inch wide black leather belt. She puts on a jade necklace, matching jade bracelet and jade earrings. She has her blonde straight wig on that goes to between her shoulder blades with a diamond cut back shape and cute blonde bangs. She pulls on a white ball cap with GUCCI written in black on the front. Kerri pulls on a pair of white leather lace up granny boots with 3.5 inch spike heels. I grab a black purse and Kerri a white purse and we spritz on some Chanel No. 5 and are on our way for a nice brunch in the hotel restaurant.

Turning heads by our cute, feminine looks we both find a table to sit at and its a brunch buffet so we strut around and fill our plates, grab some coffee and enjoy our loving company as we eat up.

By 11:00am we are now on a City Tour Bus of Hollywood and Rodeo Drive. Kerri and I sit cozy, cozy beside each other me no her left and my right hand in her left It's so yummy for each of us. The tour is interesting and we get some cool photos including selfies of both of us being cute, flirty, fun and smoochie. We definitely draw attention of others on the bus.

The bus stops for a 1/2 hour so we all can get off and walk about on Rodeo Drive. Kerri and I hand in hand walk about and flirt with our eyes and expressions to other guys, it's fun for us. We are on our way back to the bus when two nicely dressed oh late 30's ladies call our attention.

One lady says, "Hi there, you two look very cute, if you don't mind me saying?"

I reply with a smile, "Thank you and no we don't mind."

The lady's friend adds, "We could not help to notice you two dress very pretty and cute for girls. We would like to add that we love seeing cute t-girls. Please take no offense, you both pass very well."

Kerri says, "Thank you, we try to be very passable and feminine en femme. My name is Kerri and this is Chantel." we all shake hands.

I chime in, "Yes, thank you for the polite compliment."

The first lady adds, "First I'm Jill and my friend here in Liz."

Jill adds, "I love your fashion ladies, cute but casual." Liz agrees.

Kerri and I thank them. We enjoy talking with them for the rest of our afternoon bus tour. At the end we exchange email addresses and all wish each other good bye. It was a pleasant addition of socializing with them on our city tour

We later enjoy a quite night out en femme with a nice classy dinner for the two of us. Back at out Hotel we are tired and wind down to bed together, with a good night kiss.

[Thursday Morning]

Yawn, I wake up, kiss Kerri and hope to the shower. Warm steamy water refreshes me as I wake up and look forward to another day with my love of my life. Minutes later I'm out toweling off and in a hotel supplied white fluffy robe. Kerri is now up and we kiss as she passes by me to take her shower. I sit on the bed and fall back on it for a few minutes, kinda drift into la la la land state.

I'm aroused back to the bright morning light as Kerri also out of the shower and in her fluffy white robe lays by me and kisses me on my lips. We both smile an our eyes light up each other. She soon has her hand under my robe and fondles my cock.

"Mmm feels good Babe." I say.

She works my dick and says, "It can soon feel better Hun."

I moan and sit up to move and now take my hand with a smile I put it under her robe and fondle her stiff cock. We look at each other and our lust for play takes hold. Soon we are laying on the bed and our robes are open waist down. Our mouths now slip over each other's cock as we moan with lust and wanted joy.

We are turned on by such play and our tongues, lips and saliva get us even more horny. We simply love sucking each other off and we look forward to the morning protein boost we both shall get once we each cum.

So we slobber and suck, suck and slobber, moaning with loving passion and sexual lust. Our stiff cocks are so wanting to spray out our cum. We work our tongues over each other's cock as we both feel the joy of our semen flow through our cocks and soon lovingly into each other's mouths.

The heat of such cock sucking is on full blast as we moan for it and we want it. Soon so soon we both want to try to cum together. It's so hard to time it but we try and we build up the lust and want.

Soon though I can't hold back and I unload a volley of thick, hot cum into Kerri's sexy mouth. Thankfully for me about 5-6 seconds later Kerri groans as she lets go a stream of yummy, Kerri cum into my so hot and wanting mouth. Before we come down much we grab each other's head and face plant wet, sticky cum filled French kiss swirling our jizz between each of our mouths. What a hot start to our morning!

Soon the both of us are done up en femme, I wear a white knit long sweater, faded light blue tight jeans over sun tan pantyhose and a pair of black suede zip up 4 inch spike heel ankle boots. A multi-stranded silver necklace and my men's Tag Heuer wrist watch. carrying my personal stuff in a white leather shoulder length purse. Kerri wears black tight jeans and a long cotton red button down blouse, a thick gold necklace and gold bangle bracelet, she zips on red suede 4 inch spike heel ankle boots and her personal stuff is in a black shoulder length purse.

We have our last breakfast in L.A. and soon head to LAX to check in to our NYC flight. We get there extra early as we will fly en femme and security will scrutinize us closely but we find it goes well enough. We are treated like most any other passenger. We are cute n sexy and yes as we enjoy we turn heads of men and yes women. We board the flight and hours later we arrive safely at JFK.

It's about 6:00pm by the time we get a cab to take us to our Hotel in New York City. A Hilton Hotel no far off JFK and near the NYC Subway system. Our cabbie is talkative to us as he sees two cute 'n flirty girls in us. Getting checked in en femme goes well, we are complimented by our cute look and a bell hop helps us to our 5th. floor room.

We rest for about an hour and freshen up our hair and makeup then go for a late dinner at the hotel restaurant. It's about 7:30pm. Kerri and I enjoy each others cute 'n sexy company and enjoy small talk. We order a couple of drinks over the next couple of hours. We notice two mature white gents in business suits at the bar looking at us. We smile and flirt but do not go much further for now. Soon a waitress brings us two drinks and says it's from the two gents at the bar, we accept the drinks, smile at them and relax.

The two men walk up to our table and say hello. Kerri and I reply with a hello to.

The first man asks, "May we have a seat with you two lovely ladies?"

Kerri and I look at each other and she nods as I say, "Ok."