Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One gent sits by me the other by Kerri, "So my name is Paul and my friend here is James."

I introduce myself. "Hi Paul, my name is Chantel, this is Kerri." Kerri and I are very fair to men who have an interest in us so I add, "Paul, James before we go on, please no, we are t-girls, if that bothers both of you we will understand if you both wish to move on."

James excitedly says, "Hell no, we see two beautiful young ladies, the fact that you are t-girls only make this more exciting for us."

Paul adds, "I really have a thing for t-girls. As a business man I travel a lot and so does James, I enjoy time to time meeting with and enjoying the fun company of t-girls. I find you all offer a type of sexy femininity that is a blast to share."

James adds, "Hell yeah, the unique femininity and sexy style many of you t-girls have is so much fun for me."

Kerri notices they both wear wedding rings and asks, "Sorry but are you both married?"

They reply yes, but being on the road is lonely and they just wish for fun company.

So we carry on an the four of us talk for a while and have a couple more drinks. We all are feeling good, Kerri and I excuse ourselves to the ladies room, the gents rise and let us go.

Inside the ladies room we talk, "Well what do you think Hun?" I ask Kerri.

"They are good looking mature gents, friendly and definitely are attracted to us." she replies.

I add, "They are married though."

She replies, "But who are we to judge them. They look like the just want some fun company. If it's get sorta sexual well we know our personal rules. Sucking guys off is OK, agreeing to have guys suck each of us off is OK. But we only fuck each other."

"I agree Babe. It could be a fun night and I love turning straight and curious guys on." I reply.

Kerri says, "Lets see where it goes."

We walk back out and the two gents rise, let us be seated and say they bought us two more drinks. Kerri and I know now these guys want to get it on with us. We flirt and touch them, they run their hands on our tight jeaned thighs and slowly up our crotches. We all smile and talk sexy now. Soon we move on to plans outside the bar. James and Paul invite us to their room. Kerri and I agree. We all rise and begin to walk out, us in front of the men so they can get a good look at us and our sexy heels. We tell them in the elevator that we are actually married to each other. That turns them on very much.

As we walk to their 7th floor room they let us in and ask us to be seated. Talk moves to how much they want to get it on with us. We tell them, we suck, we agree to b sucked but we only fuck each other. That domain is only for each of us. James and Paul are 100% ok as long as they can get off. We are good with it and soon a bit drunk Kerri and I take initiative as we stand and strut before these men our tight jeans and tall heels for their eyes to enjoy. I go to Paul, Kerri to James, as the sit in chairs. We both lean forward our hands on the chair rails. We brush their crotches still in their pants and soon Kerri and I are on our knees.

"Stand up." we both say. The guys do and we begin to undo their pants. Lust fills their eyes as we look up a give a puppy dog eyes flirt. We sense them panting with hunger for us to suck their cocks. Soon we have their pants and briefs down. Paul is about 7 inches hard and a good girth of cut manhood. Paul is about 7 inches and a tad less girth of cut manhood. Both look quite delectable for Kerri and me. We toss our hair back as they guys sit back down and lean back for us. We look at their eyes and they so want us to get on with it and soon Keri an I take their stiff cocks in our lusting and wet mouths.

We both work their dicks over, slobbering and the men sigh and pant. Kerri and I want to give the such good head and we work on their dicks, bobbing and slobbering. We deep throat them and the fucking love it. We keep bobbing and we keep sucking, occasionally slipping their dicks down our throats. They men are delirious with heat and lust, they moan and groan and can't find any words. They pet our heads as we suck and we bob our heads.

Soon they are working semen through their cocks. Kerri and I can sense this wonderful thing, as these men with the lust and power of male virility want to shoot out their sperm filled semen. Kerri and I are in a sucking frenzy as they get closer and closer. Then bam James grunts and lets out his hot jizz inside Kerri's mouth. I keep on going with Paul and soon he too groans as he shoots a gooey thick wad of cum inside my mouth. We move off, lick them clean ands swallow every drop and the men LOVE IT AS ALL MEN DO!

James says, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Chantel, that was fuckin beautiful, thank you so much you sexy hot t-girl."

I smile and say, "I'm glad I made you happy."

Paul adds, "Ahh, ohh, jeez, Kerri you can suck dick so well, that was the best blow job I ever got. Thank you too."

We rise from our knees and sit on a sofa. James and Paul pull up their briefs and pants and sit near by. We relax with a couple of drinks and just chat for a while.

But soon we call it a night as the gents help us up and out, kiss our hands and Kerri and I make our way back to our 5th. floor room. We strip off our boots an clothes and crash in bed with our bras, panties and pantyhose on. We are tipsy and pass out in each other's arms.

[Saturday Morning]

Up and at it, Kerri and I ready for a day out on the town of the Big Apple. Besides our hair, makeup and under garments, we dress up again casually feminine. First I put on Leggs Suntan sheer pantyhose then put on a white silk blouse and a faded blue long denim straight skirt. Zip up my black suede 4 in wedge heel knee boots, heavy silver and jade necklace, bracelet and matching earrings. Perfumed up and ready to go.

Kerri too puts on Leggs suntan sheer pantyhose then a light blue satin blouse and dark blue denim long straight skirt. She zips up Dark blue suede 4 inch wedge heel knee boots. Gold multi-stranded necklace, gold bangle bracelets and gold hoop earrings. Spritz on perfume and she too is ready to go.

After a nice breakfast at the hotel restaurant we decide to do the city today. We ride New York's subway to the sights we wish to see, including the Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial, The Empire State building and walk around Time Square. We do some window shopping, but some jewelry for each other and sales ladies have a ball dealing with two cute, flirty and fun t-girls. We do get cat calls and lots of men rubber neck at us and we love it as the confident t-girls we are.

We work our way to the Staten Island Ferry and hop aboard it to get to he Statue of Liberty site. We chat up some other ladies who are like us tourists. They compliment us on our dress, style and beauty. We are both so gracious to these compliment as t-girls to be see as beautiful by other genetic girls is such a high. Once at the Statue and its park Kerri and I visit it and later, sit and relax in our company. We take pictures of us and we share loving kisses and cute, sexy hugs. We are just having girly fun.

As time passes we find our way back at our hotel room and soon remove our clothes, chill in our under garments as we freshen up for a show in NYC. We will dress up more semi- formal wear including for me a white satin blouse with a black leather above knee pencil skirt. I have black back seam stockings on with my garter belt. Large gold hoop earrings and thick gold necklace and a thick gold bracelet on my left wrist. I step into a pair of 5 inch spike heel black velvet pumps with an ankle strap. I put on my black faux fur crop jacket and spritz on Chanel No. 5.

Kerri sports a black satin blouse, Royal blue, silk, pencil skirt just above her knees. She too is in black back seam stockings and garter belt. She steps into 5 inch spike heel black leather pumps with double ankle straps. She wears a gold and ruby necklace, matching bracelet and earrings. She put on a white faux fur crop jacket and some Chanel No. 5. We both grab black small shoulder strapped purses.

We walk out and through the hotel getting a few compliments by staff and soon get into a cab to take us to a Billy Joel concert at Madison Square Garden. Arriving so smartly dressed we love how we feel and in each other's company.

We take to our seats in the lower rows and enjoy a beer and some snack food. We are definitely among the best dressed but love the attention we get. We chat a bit with others around us between songs and a joint is passed around, Kerri and I smoke a bit of it. We are feeling great. Others enjoy talking with us and we them.

The concert was great and as it ended Kerri and I wandered slowly out and about soaking up our last night in NYC. Soon a cab takes us back to our Hotel and we work our way to our room. We both chill out but thoughts of sexual play begin to over come us as we both look so feminine and sexy to each other. We keep our heels on and I have an idea that is a bit taboo. As I sit on the sofa arm around Kerri's shoulders and I play with her hair, her right hand runs over my thighs, "Babe wanna have some extra fun?" I sexily ask.

Kerri looks at me, smiles and says, "Hmm what do you have on your twisted mind Hun?"

I say, "Lets go up to the roof through the fire exit and fuck each other up there."

Kerri's eyes go wide, "Really! Ohh that would be taboo. What if it's locked?"

I reply, "Well lets find out." I grab some lube and we step out dressed as we are in our heels and take the elevator to the top floor. We quietly walk to the stair to the roof and open the door.

We walk to the roof exit and it was open so we step outside and see the city skyline from the roof. I take her hand and we walk to a large air conditioner box. I kiss Kerri with tongue and tell her to turn around, bend over and place her hands on the air conditioner box. As she does I work her skirt up and then pull her black panty down. "I'm gonna fuck you hard Babe, right her in New York City. I'm so fuckin horny for your gorgeous ass girl."

Kerri throws her ass out and curves here back, "Ohh sounds so good Hun. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I put lube on my fingers and finger her sexy lil hole, she loves it and soon I lean forward, kiss the back of her neck and whisper,"I want you Kerri, I want you so bad Babe." AS I work my now hard cock inside her tight little ass.

"Ummm, Ugh, Ohh." Kerri says.

I am working it and getting a smooth rhythm down as we begin to work as one. My hands are on her waist as I push harder and harder. Kerri moans with growing lust, I groan with more and more want. I begin slamming her tight ass as she ughs and ahhs. We are outside on a clear New York City night, in a dark private place with me in my heels fucking Kerri off hers LOL!

The pounding I give her makes us each so fucking randy and I am feeling that joyous feeling of my semen coming up and through my hard cock. Kerri and I work as one now as I push ad pull over and over and I feel that soon to be rush of ejaculate as it nears the incredible climax of sexual joy. I let out a groan and she moans and my wad of hot, sticky cum shoots right up Kerri's bum. I fall to her back, pull out and hold her tight. "I love you Kerri, I love you, love you, love you. I never want to be without you my Dear."

Kerri, still leaning over says, "I love you too Babe." she stands and tells me to swap places and for me to bend over as she just did. I do as she asks and I'm now bent over waiting for my lover's cock.

Kerri grabs my ass and squeezes saying, "Fuck I'm hot for you Babe." she lifts my skirt up, pulls my panty down and lubes me up. Her panting is so lust full. I ask, "Please Babe, fuck me, fuck me hard Hun."

Kerri hot and heavy says, as she leans forward to me. "I'm gonna fuck your hot little ass Chan. it's gonna be awesome."

Kerri begins to work her stiff cock up and inside me. She standing in her 5 inch spike heels and me in mine we work together to get her fucking my ass rhythm down. Both of us ugh and ahh, moan and groan. Kerri fucks me harder and harder as she whispers, "Feels so good Hun, ohh almost there Chan." As she pounds me harder and harder.

Kerri soon feels her eventual climax is coming. She senses it moment by moment as she thrusts harder and harder. I moan with want of her cum inside me and she lets out a grunt as she blasts out a big load of her gooey and hot semen.

She is spent, hugs me hard from behind as she pulls out. "I love you very much Chan." she tells me.

I look over my shoulder and say, "I love you too Kerri."

We put our outfits back together, having each other's cum inside of us as we walk quietly back from the roof, into the elevator and in our room. Our Honeymoon soon ends. We sleep blissfully in love tonight.

We fly back home from NYC en femme on Sunday and it was a blast to do so. We do no get much extra scrutiny by Customs. Sunday night back home in our house Kerri and I chill out and relax. We will take Monday off from the Dominatrix Studio, but our lives are now together.

It has been an exciting number of months where one can see that a transvestite, dominatrix can be an exciting pro and still find love. Kerri and Chantel will follow on in love as days pass by, the story continues on as in life.

************************************

This story will pause but may in time continue to move on but it may only be on an occasional time frame of when I as the writer feel a need to tell more of Chantel and Kerri's love and life together.

It may not have been a sex only erotic story. It may not have been a story for every erotic reader here, but I also wrote it as a love story too. That said it did serve a purpose to show how t-girls can be lovers, friends and sexy dominatrices. Thanks all who read through to this point here.