Mistress Charn Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the story Lucy a queer woman and her submission.
3.8k words
4.58
5.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of the Mostress Charn saga and I would highly recommend reading the first Chapter which is titled Mistress Charn - The Beginning.

Mistress, walked out through the coffee shop, and out on to the street, she never turned once to look back, she didn't need to, she already knew that Lucy, would not be too far behind her. She knew she had her right where she wanted, and Lucy herself knew that she had finally found what she had been looking for.

As Lucy got to the car, still a little dazed and feeling some of the piss dripping down the back of her neck from the panties tied in to her hair, she went to reach down for the handle for the back door.

"No, you'll sit next to me, do I look like a fucking Uber driver."

It was said with a smile, but it helped to wake Lucy up, and sliding in to the front seat she quietly apologised to Mistress Charn.

Mistress Charn pulled her seat belt across her chest and clipped it in beside her, as she did so, she reached her other hand across and gently stroked Lucy's cheek "put you seatbelt on sweetie, there's a good girl."

Lucy felt a warmth fill her cheeks and she quickly grabbed her seat belt and clipped it in to place. She hesitated at first before speaking, unsure of what the protocol was.

"Erm, so Mistress Charn.."

"You may call me Mistress" quickly interrupted.

"Sorry, yes Mistress. Mistress, so where are we going?" It had struck her that she was sitting in a car with a relative stranger, a stranger she had met off the internet. She wondered what her friends would be thinking. Then wondered if she had made the right decision. She turned to Mistress Charn and just as she was about to say she wasn't sure if she should be doing this, Mistress Charn spoke.

"You're having second thoughts now aren't you? That's ok, I've been in your position before. When I first started in this lifestyle I took risks too. Some played out badly, some played out very well. So it doesn't surprise me you are feeling nervous. We, are heading to my house. If you would like to text a friend and give them my address that's fine, and probably quite sensible too. There are some business cards in the glove box. Take one out, take a pic of it and then send it to one of your friends. Tell them if you don't call by midnight to send help."

Lucy opened the glove box, and sure enough there were a number of black embossed cards with gold lettering. They felt nice to the touch, and taking out her phone, she took a picture and scrolled through her numbers until she got to Eden. She typed in the message, almost word for word to what Mistress Charn had just dictated, and hit send.

She went to put her phone away when Mistress Charn, reached across and placed her hand on to Lucy's.

"No don't put it away, do you have Spotify? If so feel free to Bluetooth to the system and lets listen to what gets your heart pumping. Impress me, you obviously have fabulous taste in Dominants, but let's see what makes your feet tap."

Lucy, did as commanded and quickly connected to the car system. Her next thought was "fuck, what the hell do I pick?"

Lucy had a very eclectic taste in music, but even she thought her choices could be a little suspect at times.

"Anytime you like, but make it soon please" piped in Mistress Charn.

Lucy selected a playlist called "Once Upon a Midnight Dreary" and seeing the name of the playlist flash up on the in car entertainment screen, Mistress Charn smiled.

"Well I like the title, I hope it lives up to its name, otherwise, something else will be coming a tap tap tapping."

The first few chords of the song kicked in and Mistress Charn, smiled and started to tap her fingers on the steering wheel.

"Ok my little sweet Lenore, is that what I should call you now? My sweet Lenore? Or shall we stick with Lucy the goth?"

Lucy began to blush, she had never been teased for her penchant for the dramatic, and particularly never teased for liking Poe.

"Ok my little sweet Lucy" spoke Mistress Charn, "I want you to make your self comfortable, close your eyes and then I want you to open you legs and stroke yourself. You are not to cum, but I want you to be close by the time we get to my home."

Lucy, did as commanded, she knew this was another test and as instructed, she settled back in to seat, and pushing her hips forward a little, closed her eyes and started to slide her fingers down between her legs. She was already wet, and could feel the heat as her fingers slid between her swollen labia.

Her fingers were slow at first, and with the movement of the car as it drove on through the city streets, and the music in her ears, her fingers started to slide up towards her clit. She touched it lightly and almost fucking came, she went to move her hand away, but Mistress Charn quickly grabbed her wrist.

"It's ok, just take it slow, and when you feel you are getting close, push into your clit hard, you will think you are going to cum, but it will shake out through your hips and your thighs. Control your breathing and you will control the urge to cum."

Mistress Charn pushed Lucy's hand back between her legs and slowly releasing her grip, returned it to the steering wheel, leaving Lucy's to return to fingering her clit.

Lucy began to again stroke herself lightly, she concentrated on her breathing and the music started to drift off in to the background, after a few seconds all that she could hear now was the sound of her breath.

She began to circle her fingers around her swollen clit, soon enough she began to feel the waves taking over her and again fearing that she would come she did as instructed, pressing her fingers hard against her clit. Her back arched, and she worried that this was some viscous trick in order to trap her in to instant punishment, she breathed in deep and just at the top of her intake, she felt the waves pass through her cunt and along the tops of her legs, causing them to shake, but as she breathed out the wave ebbed away, breathless, she began to mover her fingers again slow at first and then a little harder until she again felt an orgasm beginning to build up.

Each time she felt like she was going to explode, she breathed in deeply,, pushed hard against her clit, and felt the wave again pass through, exhaling and then starting again.

Soon she started to feel the muscles in her thighs begin to burn and she wondered if she would ever be able to stand once they arrived at Mistress Charn's home, or i fact how much longer that would be.

However, again she closed her eyes and returned to the cycle of, stroke, press, breath, stroke, press breath.

Mistress Charn, having pulled in to her gated drive way and brought her car to a halt kept the engine running a little longer. She turned to watch Lucy and was already feeling impressed with Lucy's ability to follow instructions, her eagerness to learn and she watched, she noticed a bead of sweat on Lucy's brow and followed it as it ran down across cheeks and continued its journey over her soft and pouty lips and dripped down on to her sweater.

She watched intently as Lucy rhythmically stroked herself, watched her chest expand as she breathed in, followed by the tensing of her arm, the shaking of her legs, and then the big breath out. She thought back to when she too had learnt this lesson as an apprentice Mistress many years before. She wondered if Lucy realised how lucky Lucy was to have found a Professional Dominant who also likes to play with other women, to take them in to her life, and the odd few who had, over the years, been allowed to share her home and therefore her bed with her. Those few lucky girls who come to know Mistress Charn intimately, not only as their Mistress, but as a friend, a lover, a confidante. Had enjoyed not only the sting of her single tail, but also the lighter side of a lonely, tender woman.

Lucy was oblivious, lost in the music and constant waves of pleasure and self control, learning to deny herself of what she so desperately needed to, but was outmatched by her need to obey which was proving to be of far greater need.

It was the momentary silence that brought Lucy back in to reality as she realised the car had not only stopped, but the engine had been turned off and the music had stopped. She began to feel embarrassed again.

Mistress Charn leant across and gave her a small peck on the cheek.

"Good girl" spoke Mistress Charn, "ok remove your boots and follow me in to the house"

Lucy, slipped off her leather ankle boots and leaving them in the footwell shook her head, a little confused as to why she needed to remove them now, and it was only as she stepped out of the car, and on to the hard gravel drive that her legs began to buckle and then the searing pain of sharp stone had her wobbling before taking to tip toe the rest of they way, letting out little "ooh" and "ouch"s as she made her way to the open front door.

Mistress Charn, stood in the doorway, laughing as she watched Lucy stumble across the driveway. It was a cruel trick to play, but she wanted to wake Lucy up, and that was a sure fire, but fun way, for that to happen.

As Lucy neared the door, Mistress Charn took a step inside.

"This will be the one and only time that I allow you to walk inside my home. From now on when you enter you will undress, and drop down to your knees and await for me to come and collect you. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress" replied Lucy.

Mistress Charn, hesitated for a second, contemplating whether to make Lucy do that now, but then continued to remove her coat and place her car keys and bag over the balustrade at the foot of the stairs.

"Ok, close the door behind you, wipe your feet and follow me".

Lucy did as she was told, and followed Mistress Charn as she made her way up the soft carpeted stairs. The cushion of the carpet was a welcome relief from the gravel drive way and she began to place her feet down normally as she continued up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Mistress Charn stood waiting. "Ok through there is the bathroom. I want you to go in there and start to draw a bath. I want the water at a temperature you feel comfortable with. There are bath salts in jar at in the cupboard beneath the sink. Take a handful and sprinkle the, in to the running water and along the bath. Then I want you to kneel and wait for me to return. I won't be long."

Lucy walked in to the bathroom. It was a full Victorian style deep bath. It had black and gold claw feet and it sat on equally black stained and polished floor boards. The tiles were white and as she leant across to turn on the gold taps she looked around for the jar of bath salts. She held them up to smell them and taking a deep breath she was drawn in by the musty, spiced sent. She wasn't sure how, but it smelt exotic and surprisingly it reminded her of sex.

She let the little grains spill from her hand in to the length of the bath and then watched the bath fill. Once it reached three quarters deep, she turned the taps off and taking a place in the middle of the floor next to the bath, she knelt down on to the hard wooden floor.

She sat there for what felt like half an hour and she wondered if the bath would be too cold. In reality it had been ten minutes since Mistress Charn had left her at the top of the stairs., but her mind had somehow lost the ability to negotiate time. She could barely remember anything from the journey here and even though she had seen the address on the business card, she had no idea, in reality, how long it had taken them to get there, she suspected that Mistress Charn had driven around a little just to increase the length of time that she had had to edge herself.

Lucy soon heard footsteps walking across the landing and desperate to impress she lowered her head as close to the floor as she could. She felt the presence of her Mistress enter the room and then heard a hand splash in to the water as Mistress Charn checked the temperature.

"Hmmm, I usually like mine warmer but I guess it will be fine. Ok you may stand, but I want your hands on the top of your head."

Lucy stood up and doing as she was told, she placed her hands, linking her fingers tightly, on the top of her head. As she looked ahead Mistress Charn paced around and she couldn't help but notice that Mistress Charn had changed in to a black kimono style silk robe, with what appeared to be black sheer stockings and lace suspender belt. She also believed that Mistress Charn had also changed in to a corset, or chin her because her waist seemed much smaller than earlier.

As Mistress Charn stepped behind her she slid her hands round to the side of Lucy's short black skirt and undoing the button and then sliding down the zip, she let it fall to the floor. Lucy was now completely naked from the waist down. She again felt herself beginning to blush.

Mistress Charn, next ran her fingers along the bottom of Lucy's sweater, from along the sides, to the front and across the bare flesh of Lucy's stomach. The soft touch caused Lucy to giggle a little "Oh a little ticklish there are we? Hmmm that's good to know" teased Mistress Charn as she ran her fingers back along the hem and to the sides. She began to lift the sweater upwards and as she did so, she instructed Lucy to put her arms up straight and to keep them there.

The sweater now removed, Mistress Charn dropped it on the floor and taking both hands, began to run her fingers and her nails down the outside and then inside of Lucy's arms. Again Lucy giggled and squirmed as the sharp nails raked down across her armpits and around across her now fully exposed stomach. Again Lucy twisted and she felt the slightest touch and it caused her stomach muscles to contract.

Unclipping Lucy's bra from the back, Mistress Charn's hands now traced back around the front, teasing with different pressure touches as she went. As her palms reached across Lucy's erect nipples, Lucy's head dropped back and biting her lip, she gave a little moan.

Mistress Charn's thumb and forefinger slid across both nipples and as she started to pinch them harder, Lucy's moan turned in to a groan and as Mistress Charn pinched, she also began to pull them outwards and upwards, causing Lucy to move on to her tip toes,

"You have to understand Lucy, there are times when I will allow you pleasure, but there also times when I will swap that pleasure for pain. This isn't always to punish you, and we will get to those rules later, but when I gift you pain, it is to remind you that this body now belongs to me. It is mine to do with as I please. Is that understood?"

Still on tip toes, Lucy responded "Yes Mistress this body is yours and yours alone."

Mistress Charn slowly released her grip, and as Lucy dropped down on to her feet, Mistress Charn gave her a hard slap across her arse cheek.

"Ok, in to the bath."

As her arms slid back down to her side, she removed the bra which had been hanging loose, on to the floor and then kicked it across to where the rest of her clothes lay.

Still a little stunned and her right arse cheek now stinging, Lucy stepped in to the bath, and knelt down.

"Ok I guess kneeling is fine. I usually lay in the bath, but whatever" laughed Mistress Charn. With that she turned and left the room returning shortly with a sponge and a little wooden, velvet cushioned topped stool and placing it next to the bath sat sideways on. Taking the sponge in her hand, she instructed Lucy to remove her panty hair tie from her hair and to drop it down the side of the bath and as she untied it Lucy flung it next to her sweater, bra and skirt.

Dipping the sponge into the water, she squeezed it a little before running it down Lucy's back and across her shoulders. Lucy shuddered a little as the warm water hit her skin.

"Now as I said, this body belongs to me and as such, whenever it is in my presence I expect it to be clean, and well looked after. I will give you the name of a good beautician who will help you to maintain it to how I like."

Lucy again shook as she felt the warm water trickle along her shoulders and neck and across her breasts. She had never been bathed in this way before, well not since becoming an adult, and she found it strangely comforting. Like somebody was taking pride in their possession. "Is that what I am now? Am I her possession?" thought Lucy as the soft sponge made its way down her arms.

"Ok, hands behind your back" instructed Mistress Charn, as she squirted a drop of liquid soap on to the sponge and began to run it across Lucy's breasts, down over her stomach and then between her legs. "You need to get used to me touching, toying and exploring you Lucy. Shortly we will be moving in to my play room and I want you to be comfortable and relaxed before we go in to there. I will expect complete obedience. However, if there is anything you don't feel comfortable with, you must tell me. A little begging is to be expected, and I can assure you, I expect to hear begging. But if there is something that goes well beyond your comfort zone, you simply need to say, hmmmmmm, let's see, yes you will say "raven" and I will stop immediately and we can take a break. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand Mistress, thank you."

Moving to her feet, Mistress Charn picked up Lucy's clothes, along with the stool and looking down instructed Lucy to wash and condition her hair, "because it really smells like piss now" and once that is done Lucy should then get out of the bath and kneel with her hands palm up, head bowed, and to await her return.

Lucy did as instructed, and as soon as Mistress Charn had left the room she took the opportunity to lay on her back in the bath and to try and mentally prepare for what was coming next.

She was surprised at how easy she had found it to submit to Mistress Charn, and was highly impressed at Mistress Charn not only recognising the name of the playlist as an Edgar Alan Poe quote but had given her a safe word, from the very name of her favourite Poe poem too.

She had never before felt this comfortable in another's presence and began to wonder if she had actually found somebody at last who she could connect with. Who understood her little idiosyncrasies and not only understood them, but also didn't mock her for them.

Stepping out of the bath she looked around for a towel, and not seeing one took it to mean that she would just have to kneel there until Mistress Charn returned.

She again waited, and after a couple of minutes realised that she was starting to feel cold. So she was relieved when she heard the sound of Mistress returning.

"Ok, all clean are we? Good, ok, a little cold? Don't worry about that, I will soon warm you up."

Lucy raised her head and as she did so a few drops of water dripped from her still wet hair and ran down the length of her back and between her arse cheeks, she shivered a little as it ran its length and noticing this Mistress Charn removed a hair elastic from her own wrist, and gripping Lucy's hair from the back, began to wrap the elastic around the hair until it was in a tight pony.

Her neck fully exposed now Mistress Charn next took a thick leather posture colour and placing it around Lucy's neck, ran the buckle over the loop and taking the padlock which she had placed between her teeth, snapped it closed and clicked it in to place.

"Ok my pet, from now on, you will only ever crawl, unless instructed otherwise. Is that understood?"

"yes Mistress I understand" replied Lucy.

"Ok, follow me and try not to drip everywhere."

Lucy crawled after Mistress, back along the landing, past the top of the stairs and towards a room at the far end. Unlocking the door, Mistress entered first and as Lucy entered on her hands and knees, the intensity of the room hit her senses.

The floor was encased in a hard rubber material. The walls were bright white, but the lighting was such that it slowly changed colour, from red, to pink, to purple, to blue, to white to pink. As it changed it lit up the various whips, paddles, floggers and different coloured ropes hanging from the walls. It wasn't a big room, perhaps the size of a normal lounge room, but it was suitably equipped. She would find out much later that this was the beginners room, and behind the other doors of the house there lay many different pieces of furniture and equipment which increased in their intensity and with their own particular theme, from school room, to clinical suite, from hard padded walls, to soft red velvet curtained four poster bed.

12