Mistress Charn Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing story of Lucy's submission to Mistress Charn.
1.9k words
4.69
7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4 Mistress Charn - Pain from Pleasure, Pleasure from Pain

Despite her thighs, shoulders, breasts, calves and bottom feeling like they were on fire, there was no way she wanted this to end., the fact that her pussy was on fire too was another reason not to stop.

"Please may we go on Mistress?"

"Very well" spoke Mistress Charn, as she quickly dried her hands.

Moving around the room she untied Lucy from her bonds and as Lucy began to shake the blood back in to her outstretched limbs she noticed that the welts had already begun to rise from her breasts and thighs.

"Down" barked Mistress Charn and Lucy obediently dropped to her hands and knees.

Mistress Charn then led the way out of the room, not caring to check back to see if Lucy was behind her, she didn't need to as she could hear the little whimpers coming from Lucy as her hands and knees scraped across the floor as she made her way along the landing.

Entering another room Mistress Charn stood to one side to let Lucy make her way tentatively in to this new space. The room was dark and foreboding. In the middle of the room, almost dead centre, was an arched box, almost a half-circle. It was made from steel and had a slim padded burgundy leather cushioned surface. At each end, closest to the floor were shackles for either hands or ankles and across the top, evenly spaced, were leather straps. They looked heavy and well used. From the ceiling their hung a range of hooks and slim chains.

"Ok stand up. This my favourite room. Only my very good pets get to visit with me in this room. It's what I like to call my Pleasure and Pain room."

Lucy felt sure that none of the pleasure in this room would be hers.

"This will take some maneuvering to get you in to position so you need to not fight it, Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress" spoke Lucy as Mistress Charn, taking her by the wrist pulled her in to position so that her ankles were backwards against one edge of the arch. Standing in front of Lucy now Mistress Charn took Lucy's wrists in to her hands and gripped them, causing Lucy to wince slightly at the pressure.

"Ok lower your bottom down on to the arch and then shuffle a little so that you can lay back. It's a weird sensation at first, but very necessary to have you in this position for what I have in store for you"

Lucy did as commanded and shortly the room was upside down and all that she could see was a low placed mirror. She watched in the reflection as she saw Mistress Charn move around.

Her ankles were slid into the shackles, quickly followed by her outstretched wrists as they were bound in place above her head and close to the floor.

Her back was pressed against the thin leather padding as the three straps were buckled in to place and tightened.

Her stomach muscles were taut and her upper thighs were again beginning to burn. Her breasts were completely exposed and taking a pair of clamps from a nearby rack Mistress Charn connected them through a hook high above in the ceiling and making sure there was enough length in them, she attached the pincers to Lucy's nipples. Taking in the slack on the chain she pulled it tight so that it stretched her breasts upwards.

Lucy felt excruciating pain and it took her breath. Noticing this Mistress Charn ran her nails over Lucy's stretched abdomen "You have to breathe through this pain Lucy, otherwise it will only get worse".

Lucy didn't know what was coming next but she soon knew what Mistress Charn meant by worse as she felt cold metal against her labia as clamps were added to both lips, not sure if these were going to be strung up to she held her breath, however she was completely unprepared what came next as Mistress Charn removed her grip on the clamps and Lucy instantly realised that these clamps were weighted. Her stomach tensed as gravity played its part in her torment and she let out what would be the first loud screams that this room would experience from Lucy's lips.

Without warning Mistress Charn moved above to where Lucy's head was and turning her back to her, nestled her exposed bottom down on to Lucy's face.

"I find this the most simplest and most pleasurable way to deal with the unnecessary screaming" spoke Mistress Charn as she wriggled her cheeks further apart and she felt Lucy's tongue eagerly enter her asshole.

"Mmmmm you learn quickly my pet" raising herself off of Lucy's face she continued "ok be quiet now there is plenty more of that to come and your tongue is going to be put to very good use today but it's not all about your pleasure you know"

Lucy wasn't sure it was about her pleasure at all but...Lucy next heard a clicking and wasn't quite sure what it was, she tried to look in the low mirror but couldn't see anything at all.

She heard Mistress Charn step closer to her side and Lucy could swear she heard a little giggle which was quickly followed by little drops of hot wax across her abdomen, her muscles tensed again but the sensation continued as Mistress Charn continued to drip hot wax across her abdomen, then would stop for a second to allow Lucy to take a short breath and then the sensation began again.

She felt the little hot drops as they spread across her ribs and then over her breasts, she wriggled slightly but the clamps were securely held in place and she moaned loudly as both hot wax and searing pain filled her breasts.

Mistress Charn moved away and placed the candle to one side. Opening a slim velvet lined drawer she looked through her collection of pin wheels and selecting her two favourites and returned to where Lucy lay.

With pin wheels in both hands she began to trace around where the wax had formed its shape across Lucy's tight stomach and breasts. Lucy wriggled but Mistress Charn continued and wickedly ran the wheels up along Lucy outstretched arms and across her arm pits, Lucy writhed again and moaned loudly.

Walking back down towards Lucy's legs Mistress Charn again ran the wheels across her skin, this time across her thighs and towards Lucy's stretched pussy. Lucy struggled again and the weights shifted slightly causing Lucy to scream again.

"Now now my pet, just breathe through it" she continued.

When she was comfortable with the tiny little red marks the wheels had left and how they had complemented the splash of now hardened wax, she moved away once again and put the wheels down.

Raising her skirt slightly she now straddled across Lucy's face but decided not to squat just yet instead she reached up and gave a few little tugs on the chain holding the clamps on to Lucy's nipples.

Lucy gasped but then felt the pressure intensify even more as Mistress Charn squeezed the clamps a little. Squatting down onto Lucy's face she buried her own pussy and began to ride Lucy's ready tongue. She let it carry on for a minute or so, enjoying the eager tongue on her clit. Reaching out with her hands she began to knead and tease Lucy's breasts, this caused muffled screams from Lucy's mouth but it only caused Mistress Charn to squat down harder.

Torn between allowing Lucy to bring her to orgasms or to keep her waiting Mistress Charn decided to throw caution to the wind and let Lucy bring her off.

Lucy's tongue probed deep as she gasped for air but she was so intoxicated by all the sensations her own body was feeling she kept going.

Soon Mistress Charn could hold on no longer and gripping Lucy's breasts tightly she felt the first wave of an orgasm begin to hit, her pussy gushed as she came again and again.

Fearing she may drown poor Lucy she stood up as a few drips of her cum ran down her legs and on to Lucy's glistening face.

Again reaching up to Lucy's outstretched breasts she teased, nipped and reaching over, and placing her lips over as much breast as she could take in to her mouth, she began to suck, nibble and bite them, causing Lucy to writhe and moan again. Giving them a more gentle kiss Mistress Charn then pinched the clamps again before loosening and removing them. Feeding the chain back through the hook in the ceiling she dropped them to one side.

She walked over to the rack on the wall and taking down a thick heavy flogger she began to dance the leather fronds across Lucy's breasts causing the wax to crack and flake away as Lucy moved to meet them.

Lucy writhed and pausing for a second Mistress Charn carefully removed the pussy clamps, dropping them heavily on to the floor alongside the nipple clamps.

Returning with the flogger she began to flog Lucy's pussy. Causing Lucy to moan and scream again. This time though the moans and screams were from her own pleasure and with all the torment her own pussy had experienced during the day her own orgasm built quickly.

Noticing, Mistress Charn spoke as she continued to flog Lucy's swollen cunt. " mmmm you like this don't you slut? Do you want to cum? I bet you do. Such a slut cumming from having her pussy whipped. Remember to ask me nicely"

"Fuuuuuck" screamed Lucy " please Mistress, please may I, oh fuck, please may I cum Mistress, oh fuuuu..."

As the strokes continued to strike across Lucy's stomach, thighs and pussy Mistress Charn finally relented "You may cum, cum for me bitch, show me how much you need it"

Lucy came so hard she thought her spine would snap. At one stage she didn't think she would ever breath again as wave after wave hit her.

Returning to where Lucy's head lay Mistress again straddled her face and reaching and holding on to Lucy's breasts to steady herself, she began to piss.

Lucy instinctively closed her mouth before she felt the pressure once again return to her breasts and opening her mouth, she began to take in gulps of Mistress Charns hot piss as it drenched her hair and face.

Once the last stream had abated Mistress Charn again dropped her wet pussy down on to Lucy's mouth and Lucy eagerly licked Mistress Charns swollen clitoris.

Mistress Charn began to writhe herself on to Lucy's tongue and piss soaked face and felt the pressure begin to build.

Pushing her pussy hard against Lucy's face she began to cum, letting out her own screams of pleasure as she did so. Wave after wave hit Mistress Charns cunt and she gripped harder on to Lucy's bruised and swollen breasts, causing Lucy to moan and push her tongue deeper.

Almost collapsing Mistress Charn shakily stood up and stepped back a second before squatting down towards Lucy's face and closing her eyes thrust her tongue deep into Lucy's wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmm you are rapidly becoming my favourite Lucy, just one more room to go"

As Mistress moved around the room, picking the chain and clamps from the floor, stepping around Lucy and unstrapping her from the arch she stood towards Lucy's feet and having unshackled her hands and ankles, she reached out and helped Lucy to her feet.

Placing her hands on Lucy's shoulders, she applied a small amount of pressure as she said "down my pet".

Dropping to her knees once again, Lucy followed Mistress Charn towards the door and out in to the hallway, towards what would be the last room she would enter today.