Mistress Christy of Calgary

Story Info
Calgary dominatrix dates Black lawyer in Boston.
2.2k words
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Moving to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, from her hometown of Calgary, Alberta, hadn't proven as traumatic as Christy Benton thought it would. While there were a lot of differences between Canada and America, the two nations were more similar than not. Still, the City of Boston had a charm that was uniquely its own. The people were friendly, worldly and outgoing. That's part of the reason why her new employers at the Consulate General of Canada chose to set up shop here.

Six feet tall, curvy and blonde, with lime-green eyes and a perpetually coy expression, Christy Benton was smart, ambitious and adventurous. While earning her Criminal Justice degree at the University of Calgary, Christy had tons of fun meeting, and occasionally getting involved with, exotic gentlemen from exotic places. Now that she found herself in a new locale, one teeming with handsome men of all hues, Christy saw no reason to change her habits...

"I'm really into pegging," Christy Benton said to her date, and she smiled, watching as Trevor Rodgers fixed her with a blank stare. The tall, handsome, meticulously well-dressed young African American attorney had clearly led a sheltered life, and Christy found that quite amusing. Supposedly, country gals like her were the demure, sheltered ingénues while all those damn city guys like Rodgers knew it all. As if...

Trevor Rodgers, Boston College Law School alum and Junior Associate in Contract Litigation at the high-powered law firm of Kensington, Waters & Whitaker, located at 500 Boylston Street, had seen a lot of hairy situations in his time. Still, there was something unusual and altogether disturbing about a certain Canadian country gal whom he was currently seeing. This one is gorgeous but not playing with a full deck, and I don't care, Trevor thought to himself.

From the moment Christy Benton first laid eyes on Trevor Rodgers while walking around the Copley Mall in downtown Boston, she knew that the six-foot-three, athletic, chocolate-hued brother in the dark blue Brooks Brothers suit and tie would be a good roll in the hay. Following him into the Barnes & Nobles Bookstore, Christy had herself a giggle as she checked out his butt, which looked delicious in his dark blue silk pants. The things I'm going to do to that butt, Christy thought with a lustful grin.

"I can't wait to see the Black Panther movie," Christy said to Trevor, when she saw him browsing a comic book with a Black superhero on the front cover. The fact that the comic book in question featured Blade the Vampire Hunter, and not the legendary King of the high-tech African nation of Wakanda meant little to her. She was looking for an opening, like a true predator, and she got one...

"Oh hello there, you like comic books too?" Trevor replied, and Christy smiled and nodded. A quick glance at him told her everything that she needed to know. Trevor was in his late twenties to early thirties, supposedly unmarried since he didn't carry a ring, and he wore his business suit like it was a second skin, or a uniform, rather than a special outfit. Oh, and the Double Eagle pin on his backpack indicated that he'd probably studied Law at Boston College Law School. Interesting...

"Oh yeah, I love comics, especially the ones with Black male leads, like the Black Panther, Blade, and Green Lantern, brothers can totally save the day and rock while doing it," Christy replied, and Trevor smiled, a puzzled ( but pleased ) expression on his handsome face. They bantered like that for a bit, which led to an exchange of numbers, and was followed by some heated phone conversations, and coffee at Starbucks. This in turn led to a certain lunch date inside the Silverstone Bar & Grill, a week later...

"I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that term," Rodgers replied, and Christy grinned, and then, in a few words, told him exactly what she meant. Christy looked into Rodgers handsome face, watching for telltale signs of lies, discomfort, and the like. The male of the species is a complex, beautiful and unpredictable sort. They were always shocked to find out that dominant women ( not bossy bitches, but true exemplars of female dominance ) walked the earth, eagerly pursuing them, for specific purposes...

Even after decades of women's liberation, and an era that saw so many female politicians, female athletes, and successful businesswomen, some things never changed between men and women in Western society. Men were supposed to be the pursuers, and women were supposed to wait to be pursued. Or some bullshit like that. Christy didn't subscribe to that and liked to do her own thing. Those who didn't like to kiss her ample derriere...

"Well, Trevor, I'm the kind of woman who likes to bend a brother over and stuff him with my strap-on, what do you think of that?" Christy replied, smiling sweetly, in a matter-of-factly tone of voice. Trevor leaned back in his chair, and sipped a bit of wine. What's going on inside the sexy brother's mind? Christy wondered. When Trevor's soulful brown eyes met hers, his facial expression gave nothing away.

"Hmm, Christy, if you're trying to shock me, you're going to have to do better than that, I studied in Boston but grew up in San Francisco," Trevor replied, and this time, he smiled. Christy licked her lips, and took a long look at Trevor. As fond as Christy was of men of the non-Caucasian persuasion, she sometimes found their 'sexual conservatism' a bit annoying. Of course, convincing them to try her brand of fun was part of the fun for her...

"So, Trevor, have you ever been pegged before?" Christy asked, point-blank, and Trevor smiled and shrugged, and then, in a heartbeat, his grin vanished, replaced by a rather serious expression. Trevor looked at her the way Christy imagined he must look at opposite counsel in the courtroom. Fearlessly, and confidently. When he next spoke, the dark-skinned hunk had Christy on the edge of her seat...

"Let's just say that, the right lady could convince me to try all kinds of things," Trevor replied, and Christy nodded, and felt a wetness begin between her legs when he licked his lips, a very simple, yet seductive gesture. This one is full of potential, and he's totally going to get it, Christy thought. Trevor gently laid his hand on hers, a gesture Christy found way too personal, and then he nodded meaningfully.

"Well, well, you are full of surprises, Mr. Rodgers," Christy said, nodding, and Trevor sipped a bit of wine, then winked at her. A few minutes later, they left the restaurant, and then grabbed an Uber to Christy's rented townhouse in Brighton, where they had themselves some fun. Well, come to think of it, once they reached her place, Trevor did as Christy told him and after having her fun, she let him enjoy himself a bit...

"Well hello there, gorgeous," Trevor said to Christy as he exited the shower, and a vision of beauty greeted him. Clad in a Black tank top, Black leather miniskirt and thigh-high Black leather boots, Christy looked simply gorgeous...and dangerous. Fearlessly she walked up to Trevor, who looked so damn delicious, with water dripping off his smooth chocolate skin. Dammit this brother is hot, Christy thought lustfully.

"Hey yourself, now come here," Christy replied, and she leaned closer, as if to kiss Trevor, then yanked his towel away. Trevor grinned as she grabbed his erect manhood and balls, and squeezed them. Wincing, he looked into Christy's eyes. Christy grinned in an almost feral manner, drinking in the hesitation, confusion and slight bit of fear that she saw in Trevor's eyes. Only then did she kiss him...

"Men in pain turn me on, and I always dominate in the bedroom, it's my way or the highway," Christy said to Trevor, as they continued their fun in the living room. Trevor nodded, and watched as Christy got on all fours, and spread her thick White ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. When he didn't react fast enough, Christy clucked her tongue impatiently...

"Dammit, Christy, Canadian gals sure got booty, if you're any indication," Trevor murmured, and he gently caressed Christy's thick round ass, and then kissed it. Christy sighed impatiently, and was starting to roll her eyes when a certain hunky attorney finally put his tongue to good use. When Trevor's tongue slid into her asshole, Christy positively hummed with joy. Sliding two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy, she began fingering herself while rocking back and forth, loving the feel of Trevor's tongue in her butt...

"Trevor, I need you to shut up and eat my ass," Christy said tersely, and Trevor got the message and did as he was told. Christy closed her eyes and hummed as Trevor devoured the plate of delicious White female ass before him like a hungry man. Nothing I like more than a brother's tongue tickling my asshole, Christy thought with a happy smirk.

After Trevor gave her ass a tongue bath, Christy rewarded the chocolate hunk by actually tasting some of his chocolate. Trevor lay flat on the carpeted floor as Christy stroked his big, dark dick while alternately pinching and sucking his balls. Christy stuck her tongue out and licked Trevor's dick head, without taking him into her mouth. Lust mixed with malice danced in her lime-green eyes, and she smiled at Trevor, who groaned in frustration.

"Please," Trevor said, his deep voice rankled with frustration, and Christy grinned, and winked, before taking him into her mouth. Hmm, I love everything about the brothers, but I also like to make them suffer, Christy thought as she eagerly sucked on Trevor's dick, loving the way he smelled and tasted. His masculine musk was wonderfully intoxicating, and she couldn't get enough of it...

"You are mine, Trevor, I'm in charge, so just relax and enjoy," Christy paused to say, and she sucked his dick greedily, and slid a finger into his ass while fellating him. Trevor gasped but did not say anything as Christy continued to please him, sucking his dick while digging his ass with her fingers. From the suppleness of Trevor's asshole, Christy could tell that he was no stranger to ass fucking...

"Hmm, this feels nice," Trevor said, and Christy flashed him a wry grin, then nodded. Slyly she added a second finger into Trevor's ass, and the brother moaned deeply, absolutely loving it. Christy wouldn't have been surprised if Trevor were bisexual, and prone to getting it from a male lover, or if he'd been stuffing dildos up his own ass at home, or even getting pegged by a professional dominatrix. Nor would she have cared one bit...

"Get ready for something bigger," Christy warned Trevor, and then, seconds later, she pulled her fingers out of his ass, and then replaced them with a sleek green dildo. Trevor gasped as the phallic toy entered his ass, and Christy grinned. I like to surprise men and see what they're made of, Christy thought, and she gleefully stroked Trevor's dick with one hand while burying the dildo up his ass with the other...

"Fuck, you're one crazy woman but I love what you do," Trevor heard himself cry out, and Christy laughed as she slammed the dildo up his ass. This was so much fun that she felt on the verge of climaxing, her pussy twitching with excitement as she did her favorite thing in all the world, dominating the hell out of a strong, handsome and manly Black man.

"Better get that dick good and hard, Trevor, I need you inside of me," Christy said through gritted teeth, before she resumed sucking his dick and stimulating his ass. After a while, Christy deemed Trevor sufficiently hard, and straddled him. She casually left the dildo embedded in his ass, of course. Trevor looked up at the beautiful, wild blonde woman who sat astride him, and smiled. Gently he caressed her breasts, and blinked as Christy batted his hands away.

"Let's do this," Trevor said, and Christy took a condom from her purse, and then unwrapped it before rolling it on his dick. Tugging on Trevor's dick, Christy locked eyes with him. Wordlessly she communicated her desires, and her lover nodded. Trevor rested his hands on Christy's hips as she impaled herself on his long, hard dick. Licking her lips, Christy began to ride Trevor, and the hunk did not disappoint, for he bucked his hips and thrust his dick into her, showing her what Boston men were made of...

"Hmm, now that's what I like," Christy said, as she tasted the warm, salty, succulent manly essence oozing out of Trevor's thick, dark dick. The brother sighed happily, loving what she was doing to him. After riding Trevor for what seemed like hours, Christy rolled off of him, her pussy pleasurably sore from the pounding he just gave her. To reward this proper Bostonian, Christy gave his dick a long lick, and then had a taste of his juice...

After this memorable encounter, Christy Benton and Trevor Rodgers began seeing each other. The tall, curvy Canadian diplomatic employee and the tall, dark and handsome African American attorney have all the makings of a power couple, and it's a beautiful thing to see them striding the streets of Boston together. One of America's oldest cities just got a double infusion of new blood and diversity, and it's a wonderful thing...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Natural Order of Things White wife gets seduced by a black couple.in Interracial Love
Wife's First Black Cock First Threesome with Black Friend.in Interracial Love
A Night to Remember A late night rendezvous becomes something more.in Interracial Love
Natalie Meets Tim Mr. Kramer takes his former student, Natalie, to meet Tim.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Adventures of Rosalie Pt. 01 The beginning of the many sexy adventures of myself Rosalie.in Interracial Love
More Stories