Mistress Cindy

Story Info
She makes movies of her slaveboy.
4.3k words
3.71
25.2k
9

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy Brawdell's initial consulting in the world of erotic teasing had been in film...she'd needed a way to get through college.

Her boyfriend Lancaster " Lane " Trotter had been shocked when Cindy had told him she might have to transfer to a state university because she'd begun running out of money.

"Lane, I don't have your trust fund, honey. There's no way." Cindy said sadly.

At the time they were having this conversation, Lane was kneeling precariously on a hard stool with his hands and feet bound together.

This while Cindy did the ten fast jerk then, and then slow pulls on his sweating, bloated dick directly in front of his Super 8 camera.

Lane enjoyed sending clips to his Yahoo group, Purple Balls...

So far there were seven different files of Lane being teased, whipped and anally raped by Cindy and occasionally her roommate, Sophia, who thought this was a riot.

As Cindy pumped Lane's penis faster and faster, she talked faster as well

"I don't have time for a job, either. I mean, I am already waitressing two nights a week and I have the internship coming up. Really, I shouldn't even be doing that...."

Abstractedly, Cindy pulled the camera a little closer to focus on Lane's cock.

"You are the best girlfriend in the world to allow us to film this, babe." Lane beamed...Cindy smiled.

First, Lane was the one who was naked during the films, she was wearing usually her tight little striped shirts or tube tops...and then there was the other reason she enjoyed the camera.

At some point, Lane had begun staring at the camera thoughtfully. "There might be a way that we could work together to get lots of money to put you through school."

He was grinning now. "And I'd be willing to work nearly full time with no pay at all!"

Cindy had been horrified at first, but was astonished and quite pleased to see how many viewers she and Lane seemed to be getting at two dollars a minute.

When the resident assistant said that a dorm room was no place to put a streaming webcam, Cindy and Lane had discovered they had funds available to rent an entire house in quite a nice neighborhood, and had taken Sophia with them.

It was quite a time for Lane, of course...he had nearly dropped out of college himself, as it was so exhausting being a full time submissive.

Cindy had solved this problem by giving Lane an on-camera whipping for every grade he got below "B"._ Lane was being filmed constantly!

The tease/denial films were wildly popular, and pervs everywhere were typing in their Visa numbers.

For a time, the couple had sent out tapes and DVDs, but Lane, a finance major, looked into the efficacy of minute-by minute downloads, and decided that this might be the profitable thing to do.

"This way, if someone has only twenty bucks in their account, they can still give ten to us for a little bit of joy." he told Cindy with a grin.

One of the more popular downloads, entitled "He Keeps Goin' and Goin'" retailed for two dollars a minute, and was sold in five minute downloads. However, there were bonus minutes!

For a ten minute, $20.00 purchase, you got fifteen minutes of an EVIL tease/denial session from Mistress Cindy.

"Goin" opened to Cindy, her gorgeous honey blonde hair bouncing and arrayed around her shoulders, smiling into the camera.

Cindy was clad in a pink tube top and short-shorts, and was leaning over the quite naked Lane, who was helplessly tied to a living room hassock.

As Cindy toyed with Lane's hard cock, she turned and smiled into the camera, bending over so the viewing perv could see her marvelous cleavage in the pink tube top. "How's it going there, slave-boys?"

She smiled, rubbing a lubed finger against one of the more pulsating veins in poor Lane's penis.

"Here I am, Evil Cynthia! Poor Lane's here, and as you know, he hasn't cum since our last film, `Helpless Dickie-bird'

It's now been a hundred and five days of chastity for the Laner!"

The camera focused on Lane's purplish-blue cock, and Cindy's French nails scratching the edges of his pinched foreskin.

Cindy rubbed quickly, faster and faster, and Lane's hips rose up and down, trying to meet the thrusts. It looked like Lane was about to cum.

Lane's cock was as stiff as a policeman's billy club, and Cindy's long red nail kept tickling the end...she licked her lips as she stared into Lane's eyes and he strained more against his bonds.

"Oh please, Miss Cindy, please let me release ma'am. Your fingers are so soft, and your body is sooo beautiful, and I've tried so hard to be good."

There appeared to be a tear in Lane's eye. "I've cleaned the house, and the yard, and helped you with your homework, and kept the website going, and volunteered for all these films...

Don't you think that I could have a big squirtie for the audience." Lane looked truly pathetic.

Cindy winked at the camera. Truly, she was gorgeous, and she knew how to handle his poor cock!

Cindy bent over Lane, showing her cleavage extensively, and ran her tongue down Lane's stomach as her lovely fingers tortured Lane's quivering frenum.

The camera caught Lane's stomach rising, as he tried to push himself against Cindy's tongue, and she clearly knew how to back away at the psychological moment.

"You want to cum right, Lane?" Cindy breathed, rubbing faster and faster. All of a sudden, she showed Lane and the camera one of her nipples.

"You like that, Lane, you want release, to squirt don't you?" Lane coughed and gasped. "Yes ma'am, I do!" Lane thrust faster as Cindy's fingers went up and down.

"Poor Lane, you go through so much, baby...it's sad, it really is." Cindy tittered as she watched his tortured face.

"Darling, I want to make you happy, but I don't want to spoil you, certainly not! And you know, you aren't as devoted to me after you've had an orgasm or two!"

It was evident that Lane was suffering...his eyes were locked on Cindy's chest, and his penis was a heavy shade of burgundy, and looked as if it were about to burst.

Cindy wiped a bit of pre-cum off the tip and licked it off her finger, and Lane gasped.

"Poor Lane hasn't cum in so long, you see." Cindy said to the camera.

"He has to go to classes and look at all the pretty girls in their crop tops and short-shorts, and tight jeans--" Lane gasped even more at the thought of them.

"Yes, you like those tight jeans, right Lane? Watching girl's asses bouncing in your face."

With that Cindy suddenly spun and shook her adorable rear in Lane's face, before returning her attentions to toying with his cock.

"And in the winter, the girls are in snug pink sweaters...I know they turn you on, baby..."

Cindy scratched her long nails on the tumescent head of Lane's organ.

"And ALL the other guys get release...some of the fellows at our school get to screw the girls, a few guys get to screw ME." Cindy winked at the camera. "And the geeky guys, well, they can play Mr. Hand...right?

But Lane here, he can't even jerk off...doesn't even have the privileges of a 13 year old boy.

He can just look at the girls and get real frustrated, because I keep him locked up!" Cindy smiled. "But should I let him cum now?"

All of a sudden, she picked up a straightened coat hanger from behind the hassock.

It was long and wiry, and apparently Cindy had woven hockey electric tape around one end of the hanger.

"I know you want to cum badly, baby. but then it would be all over!" Lane's face fell. It looked as if he thought he was actually going to cum.

"But you want the movie to last a while don't you honey?" Cindy asked, as she ran her fingers even faster on Lane's cock.

"If you cum too fast, the movie's over...that wouldn't be too much fun, right? I have a good way to calm your dickie down, though...Laner."

Lane saw the straightened coat hanger hovering over his erection. "Please, oh please don't hit me with that." Cindy smiled at the camera.

"I'll make Lane a deal, guys. If he loses his erection, in the next five seconds, I won't hit him with this coat hanger, but otherwise he'll cum, right?

We don't want that. How much self-control do you have, baby? Five seconds, Lane."

The camera focused on Lane's cock, which stayed erect, as Cindy was still rubbing it madly.

Five, four three, two, one!" Cindy smiled. "Can't say I didn't give him a chance, right?" Cindy pulled her hand away and lifted the coat hanger and swung.

SNAP! WHACK SNAP SLAP!

The coat hanger slammed again and again against Lane's hard penis, until finally it lost its rigidity, and then became quite small and red.

Finally, Lane was screaming, but he was completely, flaccid, and Cindy threw down the coat hanger and resumed gently pulling and pushing his erection, until amazingly, it was returning to its stiffened state.

Now the camera was focusing on the various red welts along the shaft. "See how fast he gets hard again?" Cindy asked the camera.

"Poor Lane-boy, he is so horny, and it doesn't seem to matter how much I punish him, he gets hornier and hornier. And Lane loves me."

The camera focused on Lane's face, and indeed, in spite of the whipping, he was looking at Cindy with deep affection and of course intense horniness.

Suddenly the camera cut to a grainy scene of Cindy and Lane in a jewelry store, where they were dressed in nice clothes.

Lane was giving Cindy a nice diamond ring. Cindy's voice was in the background.

"See? This is a home movie my friends took of Lane and I when we got our engagement ring at Bretzmeyers Gem Store. Lane loves me a great deal, and we've been a couple for four years."

Then the camera re-focused on Lane's staggeringly hard penis. "But he hasn't had any relief in so long." The camera switched to Cindy's face, and she smiled.

"But I have! See this film that was taken yesterday. I was with five members of the University basketball team!"

The film cut to Cindy lying on a waterbed having her ass and mouth fucked by two gigantic blacks, while she jerked off two more, and another shoved his fist in her vagina.

"Goin and Goin" netted nearly $100,000, and Cindy and Lane were quite pleased! Why not expand the productions?

There was a camera in every room, shooting Lane as he was sweeping the floors and washing the walls naked except for a polka dotted apron, shooting him getting an over the knee hairbrush whipping from Sophia.

This administered as Sophia sat on the toilet, then Lane in the living room, bound to a hassock while Cindy and the Dartmouth Women Democrats toyed with his dick while watching "American Idol".

The films showed Lane bound up in the back yard as Cindy pushed scratchy leaves into his jockey shorts.

Or she was portraying Lane locked in stocks in the basement "dungeon" while Sophia's younger sister and her bratty friends shot rubber bands at his dick and balls.

It was kind of tough for Lane...he'd always enjoyed tease/denial play, and indeed had initiated Cindy in it during the first week of their freshman year.

But now it was constant. Five or six of Cindy's pals, all of whom had financial problems, had moved into the house.

All were sharing in the profits of the streaming webcam except Lane, who was just doing it as the right thing for his girl...and it was fun...but excessive!

Whenever he was in the house, Lane was naked and being punished or teased by one girl or another. And the films continued to get better, and to sell more... In the film "Edging" Lane masturbated himself.

The camera picture focused on Lane, naked except for a bright pink ribbon on the end of his penis, and two neon nipple clamps.

Lane was kneeling on a towel, his hands behind his back, and Cindy, clad in a corset and panties, hair tied back, was strutting about in front of him on her high heels.

"Now Lane has just gotten his chastity device taken off." Cindy said to the camera.

"And now he's going to tease himself. I'm too tired and bored to handle it, and so I'm assigning him to EDGE himself. That's right...he's going to tease his dorkie for your amusement."

Cindy bent over and pointed to Lane's back, and the camera moved behind him to show his handcuffs.

"See? Lane is so untrustworthy, he can't be left to touch himself without my permission. I have to keep him cuffed whenever he's not locked up...tee hee!"

Then the camera showed Cindy unlocking Lane's cuffs, and him rubbing his wrists.

"All right, Lane, you can start pounding your little pud." Silently, Lane took his right hand and began pulling and stroking his cock.

"That's a good boy. Remember, though...you can't cum! You can just entertain us right now." The camera showed Cindy's sneering features.

Her lovely, full lips smirked as she looked down at her masturbating boyfriend. "I'll give you something pleasant to focus on, how's that honey?"

The camera showed Cindy rolling down her corset, and toying with her nipples as she danced to 80's music, gyrating her hips in Lane's face.

Lane stared up at Cindy's full breasts, the erect nipples hypnotizing him, and he pumped faster and faster.

Cindy snickered, and pulled and rubbed her breasts some more." I like to show the Laner here my boobies, but he can't touch them.

I only let real men play with them...but they're pretty, huh Lane?"

The camera focused on Lane's face, and there was a hint of tears in his eyes as he stared up at Cindy's cantaloupe sized tits.

At this point, she'd gotten some oil and was rubbing her breasts extensively with it, the corset hanging on her belly. Lane began rubbing his cock faster and faster, and there was a panting sound.

"Lane darling, you're going too fast, are you listening to me?" Cindy looked down at Lane, who was pumping his throbbing cock at a massive rate.

"He's not listening...the poor thing's been celibate for months, we can't blame him, right?" Cindy looked into the camera and winked.

"We have to train Lane to slow down when he's choking his chicken, right guys?"

"Oh, dear, you look like you're about to cum, baby." Cindy showed a very concerned look to the camera.

"It's discipline time!" Cindy pulled her corset above her breasts again, and then grabbed a cane from off camera and raised it above Lane's prone figure.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Again and again, Cindy lashed at Lane's hand that was stroking his cock, then the cane landed repeatedly on Lane's cock itself.

And then a few gratuitous whacks hit Lane's neck and shoulders as the poor man covered his head and burst into tears.

Finally, Cindy threw down the cane and put a heel on Lane's back, as he cried into his folded arms.

"Lane, honey...you've got to stroke yourself slower. Mommy's not going to let you make a little protein mess before your due date."

Cindy smiled at the camera. "Why don't we try again, huh?"

Lane put his head up as Cindy stepped back, and he snuffled a bit. The camera focused on his red eyes and trembling lower lip.

"I'll try to (sob) touch myself slower, Miss Cindy. It's just that you-- aroused me so much."

The camera focused on Cindy, who laughed charmingly. "Well, let's try again. Play with your dingus, and I'll supervise."

Lane's hand began traveling back and forth across his cock, though it was somewhat painful since both hand and penis had been lashed by the cane.

Cindy began dancing back and forth, and there was another soundtrack as she faced the camera.

"Like that, Laner? Like looking at my boobs swinging around, and my legs?" Cindy snickered to the camera.

"Lane has to wax and shave my legs, and when he's a good boy he can cover them with kisses." Cindy's full lips, painted purple, smirked and her nose twitched as she smiled into the camera.

The camera cut to Lane, who was desperately pumping his rock-hard erection.

It was evident that he was trying not to rub it too fast, but he kept looking up at his super-sexy girlfriend, and, of course he was quite desperate to cum.

Lane panted and gasped, and ran his fingers in a death grip up and down his erection, and Cindy danced.

"Yes, sweet Lane, I know you really, really want some relief." Again, the camera was on Cindy's lovely face.

Her hair was tied back in a French braid, bouncing on her bare neck, and she was quite lovely. As Cindy spoke, she motioned for Lane to get up off of his knees.

"Do you think I've gone too long having poor Lane go without cumming?" Cindy kissed Lane's neck as he hovered in front of her, still grasping his cock madly.

"But you know, I want him to appreciate me and my body. Do you, Lane?" Lane looked hungrily into Cindy's eyes. "Miss Cynthia, I appreciate you more than anything, ma'am!"

Cindy began rubbing her breasts across Lane's chest as he jerked his cock madly. Cindy's voice rang with the soundtrack behind her...

Lane continued to pull his cock and he drooled a bit as he looked into Cindy's eyes as her full lips made kissy noises very close to his face.

Suddenly, Cindy jumped forward and gave Lane a deep, full mouth kiss, and he gasped, plunging his tongue down her throat as well, while she rubbed her breasts against his sunken chest. Then Cindy backed off again...

Cindy motioned Lane to go down on his knees again and pirouetted in front of him.

As Cindy sang, she pulled down her panties and rubbed her wet slit in Lane's face, then turned around and pushed her perfect butt cheeks in his mouth.

Lane's tongue pushed into Cindy's buttocks, and the camera focused on his right hand pounding his purplish cock, faster and faster.

Cindy spun around again and raised her leg in front of Lane, motioning him to lick out her twat as she continued to sing.

It was evident that Lane was quite excited. Seemingly ignoring him, Cindy continued grinding her crotch into his face

All of a sudden, the music stopped, and the camera focused on an enraged Cindy, who now had a three tailed scourge in her hand WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Did I not tell you that you were to jerk off slower?" Cindy screamed as the leather scourge welted Lane's arms and shoulders. "Bend over and show me your butt!"

Lane, weeping profusely, bent over and pushed his butt in the air, and Cindy lashed it again and again as he screamed.

Finally, she threw down the scourge and Lane looked up miserably, his tear streaked face shaking.

"I told you, sweet-ums, that you weren't to masturbate that quickly." Cindy said to the camera, with gritted teeth.

Lane's voice came from below" But ma'am, you were pushing your butt in my face, and I got so excited--" The camera showed Lane's welted back and buttocks, and then Cindy's lovely French braid again.

Cindy shook her head." No excuses. You MUST learn self-control."

Cindy then looked straight into the camera. "He's just a bad, bad boy." Cindy then produced the hand-cuffs again, and ordered Lane to put his hands behind his back, and locked them.

Lane's eyes were filled with tears and his cock was harder and harder as he knelt, naked, his hands trapped behind his back. Cindy rubbed her buttocks in his face once more, and faced the camera.

"This is the end of Lane's Edging for tonight folks!" Cindy said brightly, and the camera faded to black.

On campus guys were snickering at Lane wherever he went.

Formerly famous for being a hockey forward and president of the debating team, Lane was now called "Panty-boy" by nearly everyone, as he was often filmed in his panties.

Cindy had gotten the idea to drum up interest in the site by showing a couple of the webcam films in the Student Union.

It was jarring for Lane to walk through the South Campus Cafeteria and see posters of himself in full face make-up and a tutu, dancing as Sofia and Cindy chased him about with a cattle prod!

The day that the campus truly rocked was when Cindy filmed poor Lane sucking his own dick! But things actually seemed to get worse.

12