Mistress Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" Lane asked one day as Cindy shook a metal thing at him. "Never heard of product placement honey?"

"This is a chastity belt, hon." Cindy reported. "It's called a Colonel Flanders KeepUmLok.

The Colonel Flanders company wants us to endorse this on our site, and they'll pay five or six grand for it... and of course there are lots of chastity enthusiasts out there."

Lane had had chastity fantasies, of course, but it seemed a little much...

"Babe, one of the great thrills I get is jerking off or you blowing me after a day of all that filming...being teased and whipped and everything."

Lane smiled. "I mean, we do kind of have a sex life. "

Cindy had given Lane a huge tongue kiss and squeezed his crotch with her red nails.

"Baby, I'm thinking about college here! The money would be enough so I could finally maybe get a decent car and stop driving that damn Fairlane.

Don't you want me to have a nice car along with my studies?" Cindy began kissing Lane's neck and unzipping him.

After Cindy had stroked Lane for about half an hour, he agreed to put the chastity belt on. "But will I have to wear it all the time?" he asked.

"Can't we fake it?" Cindy had sighed exasperatedly. "Baby, the whole point of this thing is so when we take the belt off, your engorged dick will show, and you'll look real frustrated. People want the real thing.

You're not some wimp who has to get his rocks off all the time, are you?" What could Lane reply to this one?

After a few days in the belt, Lane had been cuffed and the belt unlocked.. Sophia and Cindy had begun licking and stroking Lane's cock as the camera rolled.

There was now sound as well, and Stan, Cindy's gay friend was holding the mike. "Look at poor Lane, guys.

Here he is his dick is incredibly jammed with semen after two weeks " Stan exaggerated slightly "In the Colonel Flanders KeepUmLok, it is impossible for a horny man to escape.

He must wait until—" Stan waved at Sophia who was bouncing in front of Lane in a powder blue body stocking while Cindy stroked—"the charming lady or ladies in his life want to let him go. Lane is a frustrated boy, eh Laner?"

Stan had pushed the mike in Lane's face, hitting his chin, and Lane began to regret all the wet towel flicks he and his pals had inflicted on poor Stan in the locker room.

A few months later, Cindy sensed her audience was getting bored, and she began bringing young men in to screw in front of Lane. "Look, Laney...it's not a big deal. I don't care about Miguelito at all, really I don't.

All you have to do is kneel in front of us in that little pink thing and kiss Miguelito's feet while I blow him."

Lane stared at the floor. "And then you can blow him yourself! It'll be good for your slavery, and the audience will go wild!" Cindy was so excited, and couldn't understand why Lane was being very quiet.

Finally, he spoke."Miguelito's father is my uncle's gardener, Cindy. He's here on a family scholarship. I would die if my folks ever got wind—"

Cindy shook her head, wearily..."Honey, it just doesn't matter....your folks aren't going to see these films, and you're such a wussy boy anyway, that I am so sure that they wouldn't be surprised."

Lane looked so sad. Cindy was such a beautiful girl, and he so wanted to make her happy.

And now she had enough money so her tuition was paid, and she had a new car, and she'd begun raising money so her younger sister could also come to college...

The Reverend didn't believe in higher education for women, and Cindy knew she'd have to pay if she wanted her siblings to get through school.

Lane also wanted to make love to his beautiful girlfriend now and then...

He liked the bondage and discipline stuff, but my God, it was getting way too upsetting!

Making him go down on another man, his father's servant, and on CAMERA!

What if he decided to take the Foreign Service exam? He'd be tossed out of the State Department for security reasons if they found out he was a porn star...Lane knew that!

But Cindy knew how to win this argument. She kissed Lane deeply and undressed him, and bound him down, and began toying with his cock as her tongue explored his ear.

And within a few minutes, she'd agreed to let Lane jerk off after he'd completed his first film of forced bisexuality with evil Miguelito.

What a lucky guy to be involved with such a Filmmaker!

12