Mistress Cindy's New Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Cindy looked at me "So now this week you may please Kay as much as she wants do you understand, but you may not cum."

"Yes, mistress." Without thinking again.

"For you my little sub/dom, you may order Tony around as much as you want, you can order him to do everything, but fuck you with his own cock, cum, or use him till he cums in his cage. His cage will help prevent him from getting a boner but he still can cum, and this week his cum is mine. You can have him wear a strapon to fuck you; you can have him fuck any hole you want."

With a word of caution Mistress Cindy Stated "If he cums, I will punish you if the seal is not cut. You both wanted to spice up your life, while this can be the safest you can have it. I make sure I know who we all play with, and I have mandatory monthly STD panels run. So you get the best of both worlds, you get dominated, but you can explore with limits your dom side."

With that Mistress, Cindy walked away leaving me standing with my cock locked in a cage with no pants, Sgt. Scott's cum on the window and hood, my cum and lube mess in the car, and Kay just standing looking at me. As they pulled away, Kay came running over and kissed me.

I pushed her away and started to say "what are we going to do..."

Her response was quick and demanding "Shut the fuck up and come over and eat my pussy, I own you for the next seven days, you will please me not get off once."

The look in Kays' face was a look of I had never seen before for the first time I felt the pain on my cock as it tried to grow in its cage. I cried in pain as I watched Sgt. Scott drives Mistress Cindy off.

Kay had me on my knees freeing her pussy from the tape and dildo, ordering me to kiss it and get her off, so the pain died down for her. My cock was still pressing against the cage causing pain; I was enjoying the new role, for now, I found myself, but my cock wanted off again.

With how raw I had fucked the Fleshlight my cock was even sorer. However, I got Kay off, and we got cleaned up and drove home. Not getting off was both erotic and odd for me. It was not bad, but it was not the best felling either.

Once we woke up the next morning, I looked at my caged cock seal still on, and I went to break the seal to go pee and my wife saw me and said "Don't you touch our cock. That is Mistress Cindy's Property, you know you want to fuck her, so go pee and wash off. I already called, and Sarah has an appointment for us in an hour to get blood drawn for our monthly STD test."

My once sub wife was very forceful, something new and fun for me she continued; "Everything is under our play email address when we go in. I went to try and pee standing up but found it was very messy. So I was forced to pee sitting down that morning and all week. I decided to check my email and nothing but work crap, and I started to check our fun email address.

When I logged in, I was shocked two emails. One from Sarah confirming our STD test. The second was from Mistress Cindy. Took you two less than 4 hours to setup your test. As a present, I will share the body cam footage from Sgt. Scott Camera.

I clicked on the link and found a video that started with Sgt. Scott is sitting in his patrol car as we drove by and sure enough there was Kays full moon in the window. My cock sprung up and then tugged the cage. I knew now why he was looking out but never moved his body. He was the cameraman for this video.

I forward to the point where he was going to fuck my wife in the ass. I saw him fucking my wife from his point of view cock in her ass and me looking at him and fucking my Fleshlight. I had to stop because I knew I was going to cum. I screamed for Kay. "THEY FUCKING RECORDED US! OUR JOBS WHAT ABOUT FAMILIES"

Kay came in and saw where I was at in the video and before my eyes I watched her panties get wet. She grabbed my phone order me to put some underwear on lead me to the bed. She pulled her underwear off and told me to shove her small toy up her ass and eat her pussy while she watched the video.

When she was done, she said, if I am good Mistress Cindy will say she send us her video from her body camera.