Mistress Circe

Story Info
Renting a Domme for a Month!
3.1k words
3.57
15k
4
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

Lara lay on her bruised back, with her legs stuck out. She had clothesline, tightly tied to her big toe on each widespread foot, with the other end attached to a nipple clamp pulling each breast, and the rope wasn't long.

This was a tougher situation than last week, when Circe had Lara hanging from her wrists, and having to run her fingers around a combination lock to get loose and drop to the floor.

Paying $300 a session though...it had to be worth it, right?

Now, Lara was trying hard not to move her feet much, but it was quite difficult, as Circe kept strolling up on those gorgeous boots and whipping Lara's ass with a cut lilac branch, quite thick

Poor Lara, feet jacked over her head, and causing hideous distress to the elongated nipple. If only the rope connecting them would break or something.

Lying here was so awkward, on her back, hands cuffed under her butt, and of course the pressure of her body on her wrists wasn't fun, either.

But of course it was fun...Lara had a sweet fiancé at home who deluged her with gifts (she'd sold the tennis bracelet he'd given her for twelve sessions with Circe.)

But Circe was the only one who could get an orgasm out of poor Lara!

Whack! Lara was jostled by the new cut across her thighs, the sensitive part right between buttocks and thighs. Lara moved her legs convulsively, and her nipples again felt the strain and the pinch.

Circle smiled coldly, and lifted the switch again.

More and more swishing with the cruel lilac branch...Circe was good at this.

When Circe came to work at the Abbey, she'd been a former Norwegian au pair called "Satu." But Miss Sable, the Abbess, had re-named her new domme "Circe" which meant "wood nymph" or something, and was peculiarly pronounced "Kirk-a"

But enough of the clients were educated enough that this appellation served Circe's popularity well.

Now, just as she was going to swing La Lilac again, Circe got a message on her phone that a ticket had been purchased for her to fly to Buttermilk Falls, three states away to spend a month with an old client.

Circe barely remembered Weiss Conover, but he was rich and kind of sweet. Cried easily. What better combo was there?

Circe quickly cut Lara's ropes and undid her bonds.

Lara finally was able to lower her legs and her nipples felt comparatively heavenly.

"What now, Mistress Circe?"

"Frig yourself and split, sweetie."

Later...

Circe smiled sleepily, watching Weiss fumble with the breakfast tray. He was such a nice guy, sort of fat and fumbling, like that pitiful bureaucrat "Jerry" from "Parks and Recreation"

On the show, everyone picked on poor Jerry, who was forever apologizing. Of course Weiss probably didn't apologize much, since he owned the biggest brewery in the tri state area...but Circe seemed to get several "sorries" out of him.

God, look at him, standing in the bedroom like this, wearing pajamas. Who wore pajamas anymore? He was about fifty-eight.

When he'd knocked on the bedroom door, Circe had taken off her ex boyfriend's over-sized football jersey and slipped into a wicked looking Merry Widow, as if anyone would sleep in such an uncomfortable outfit. THEN she said he could come in.

"I made you a nice Eggs Benedict, Circe. I hope that's okay. Did I awaken you too early?"

AWAKEN. Not "Did I get you up too early?" Wow.

Circe shook her head and her honey blonde Scandinavian tresses fell into her face. This of course hypnotized Weiss. Guys were always really into Circe's hair. And her huge blue eyes.

Circe batted her enormous blue eyes at Weiss again, and watched him tremble with the tray.

Weiss had called the Abbey and asked for Circe to come stay for a month. He'd had a few short sessions with her over the years when travelling through her state. She'd mentioned that she could come long-term but she never imagined he'd "rent" her. It was quite expensive.

But yes, if you have the money, you could get a "Wife" or a "Mommy" although a twenty-six year old "mommy" to a fifty-eight year old "naughty boy" was a little ridiculous.

When Circe had approached Weiss's front door the day before, he'd opened up before she could knock, and looked absolutely thrilled, those blushing chubby cheeks.

And why shouldn't he? She'd been attired in a tight violet tee and leather miniskirt, although it was July. And, of course, glorious fuck-me heels. Circe had given him a big hug and kissed his fat cheek, and this of course had thrilled him.

It was doubtful that during her visit that Weiss would even see Circe completely naked. He might be allowed to slurp her twat once or twice, or more if he was any good at it.

Weiss had taken Circe's stuff up to her room, and then come back down, and paced nervously as she sat in front of him on the couch, her legs crossed.

Weiss had noticed that before she let him take her luggage up to her room, she'd taken a large wooden hairbrush out and kept it with her on the couch.

Weiss had babbled about his silly fantasies, and how much he'd enjoyed their previous visits, and asked if there was anything she might need.

Finally Circe smiled and said "Weiss, why don't you strip down to your Fruit of the Looms now."

Weiss had paused, with heavy perspiration. "Ma'am?"

While Weiss had been upstairs, Circe had also tied her pretty blonde hair into a severe chignon, and looked like an irritated schoolmarm. She smiled grimly and said

"I think we have some unfinished business from our visit back in March. You left my suite a mess after our session, and I've been wanting to discuss it with you."

Circe paused and tapped her hairbrush with her long nails.

"Disobedient, sloppy boys can be a real disappointment, you know."

This of course, was nonsense. Weiss had been very neat in the session last year. He'd folded his clothes, and after his whipping and strap-on dildo rape, had licked the plastic shaft clean of his dingleberries and asked Circe if she wanted him to make her a pot of tea...in HER room!

Truly, Circe should have no gripe with Weiss, but that was the way things were here. It was a bevy of trumped-up charges, as it were.

Weiss's knees had knocked and he apologized profusely for whatever last year's errors had been.

Circe remembered a teacher telling her once that the little boys who polished the apples and pounded erasers were often most annoying...Teacher's pets indeed!

"Weiss, I think I told you to remove your clothes." Circe breathed in heavily, and her boobs surged a bit and she gave him the evil eye.

"You don't want me to get you to go upstairs and get my dog-whip, do you?"

Weiss had taken off his clothes and again folded them neatly on a hassock, which made Circe want to slap him.

And then she'd told him to bring her a highball. She'd drunk it while he stood in front of her in his tighty-whities, rubbing his hands together nervously.

But what a bulge was in that crotch!

Finally, Circe had pulled Weiss's undies down and made him lie across her smooth thighs.

Even though the couch was supporting them, Weiss was no lightweight, but Circe had a firm lap. The hairbrush had risen and landed one hundred and fifty times. On about swat ninety-one, Weiss had cum all over Circe's skirt, and after the full whipping was complete, she had Weiss suck his cum out of the leather mini.

Then she'd made him stand in the corner for half an hour and then go to bed early, it was about seven o'clock. "Don't leave the room until eight tomorrow morning you bad boy. If you have to pee, do it out the window. I'm going out drinking."

Now, it was a new day. Weiss set the tray down on Circe's lap and poured her coffee...what a thrill breakfast in bed was!

Circe ate while Weiss hovered, filling her coffee cup again and again, and going on orange juice runs.

The poor guy. Circe could tell that Weiss was one of those hapless beta males. Circe had had lots of interesting, diverse clients-some submissives were big, studly athletic types who could make a barslut fall to her knees...but these men only wanted to be dressed in drag or diapered and paddled...

But the secret sissies were one type, and the more obvious ones, like poor Weiss, were another.

Weiss was the hall monitor science geek type, who got wedgies and their lunch money taken, and girls like Circe would seduce them into doing the Calculus homework...

Still, Circe liked Weiss, and thought it would be a pleasant month, if not a particularly enthralling one, for her at least.

Now, Circe finished her breakfast and wiped her mouth, and told Weiss to put the tray over by the door, and come back to the bed and talk to her a bit.

Circe pulled her bedspread back and made sure her tits were bulging out of the merry widow, ju-u-ust covering the nipples.

Weiss sat down again, watching in a possessed way as Circe glossed her lips...and then she closed her compact and gave Weiss a huge kiss.

"That was a marvelous breakfast babe." Maybe she should marry him. Would sex HAVE to be involved? Of course she might get kind of fat with Eggs Benedict every morning.

"Oh, great, I hope I didn't burn the scones-"

Circe put a hot pink nail on Weiss's mouth. Then she reached down to where Weiss's crotch was bulging, and pulled his penis out.

"Now you sit still and keep your hands to your sides, or Mommy's going to be very cross with you."

Circe began rubbing Weiss's dick, holding it loosely in her palm, with her fingers kind of rolled around the shaft

Weiss had a surprisingly big penis, but Circe couldn't really let him know this.

She pulled and pushed and prodded Weiss's penis, stopping and starting, and occasionally rubbing her tits in his face.

As she jiggled her cleavage, Weiss moved closer and tried to touch her breasts.

WHACK! Circe slapped Weiss across the jaw, and he burst into tears.

"Mommie doesn't like bold boys. If Weiss waits, he may get his hands on Mommie's candies, but Weiss must wait."

She beamed at Weiss. "Your whole name is Edelweiss. How manly it must be to be named after a song in the "Sound of Music."

Weiss's face burned at the caustic comment.

Circe decided to be more positive. "What a nice little wee-wee Weiss has got. Just a tiny little pecker, isn't it?"

Circe's grip tightened slightly on Weiss's cock, and she rubbed and swept her gently scratching nails up and down, and Weiss's member largened considerably.

"I bet you'd like to fuck Circe, wouldn't you, baby. Give me your dick in a pounding..."

Weiss smiled and his eyes got wet.

"But of course Circe doesn't like weak, ineffective little worms like this one.

Circe squeezed Weiss's nuts hard and he almost passed out.

But then she began rubbing quickly again.

"I guess the girls don't think much of your dork, but that's why Weiss is Mommy's little girl, right?"

Weiss's face grew red. Yes, his masculinity was an issue here.

"You're probably just a virgin aren't you Weiss?"

"Well actually, I'm twice divorced with kids-"

SLAP! Circe let go of Weiss's penis and gave him a roundhouse, a haymaker with all her rings. And Weiss's cheeks looked more than a little beat up.

Circe frowned at Weiss. "Mommy doesn't like little boys who back-talk. How dare you contradict me. Do you understand?"

With each slap, Weiss's cock grew into granite in her palm...

Weiss began crying softly, "Yes Ma'am."

Circe smiled again. "Take off your PJ's and go get me some baby oil. It's probably in the medicine cabinet next to your untouched shaving cream."

Weiss blushed again and left the room. Circe used the time to tie her hair into a strict chignon bun, so she looked like a schoolmarm, but with incredible lingerie tits.

The morning went fast. By noon, Weiss was covered with welts from Circe's dog-whip and he was tied spread-eagled to Circe's bedposts.

Circe was toying with the penis protruding under that repulsive gut.

Up and down, Circe's long pink nails went, and his dick began getting quite large. Circe went into her toybag and found a tight cock ring and slipped it over Weiss's penis, and shoved his testicles into the ring before he got too excited.

Then, she tickled his dick with her delicate little hands and it expanded against the cruel metal ring.

Circe then put a smaller ring just under Weiss's mushroom head glans and tickled that until it got quite empurpled.

Circe smiled again with Serene joy.

Circe refreshed her lip gloss and bestowed a marvelous peach lipped smile upon Weiss. Seh reached over and tweaked a nipple, giggling.

"Wow, your boobs are as big as mine. Maybe bigger, mega-titties."

Circe could tell this caustic remark cut poor Weiss to the quick.

"I can see you feeding yourself and your poodles bon-bons while your curlers are in your hair, Weiss-sie... Watching "Lifetime, the Women's Channel."

Poor Weiss looked horribly humiliated. But of course it was true. He wasn't a very masculine fellow.

Circe lit a cigarette. She had it in a holder, very 1920s.

"Do you need an ashtray?" Weiss asked. He would've leaped up to get it, not wanting ashes on anything, but he was, of course, bound.

Circe smiled and she took her cigarette and tapped some ash onto the floor and then pushed thee nd of the butt against Weiss's right nipple.

"I know you do have poodles, dearie. You put them in a kennel for the duration of my stay, right?"

Circe stabbed Weiss's right nipple with the glowing ember of her cigarette, pushing it into the areola until Weiss began to scream.

The cigarette fizzled out.

"Oooh" Circe squeaked. "I gotta relight this. You've got one tough nipple, honey."

Circe looked down at Weiss's cock, and it was harder than ever. She moved her tight little derriere down the bed.

"So you were afraid I would mess with your poodles?"

"N-no, I just thought they would interfere with our uh, thing."

"Of course." Circe took her cigarette and pushed it against Weiss's thrusting shaft. Ssst!

Weiss began crying. Oh the pain.

"Oh my, I seem to have burned out my cigarette again."

Weiss hadn't screamed this time, but he was getting freaked out.

On the other hand, he'd never been so excited in his life.

Circe dropped her cigarette into Weiss's grandmothers' antique coffee cup.

Weiss winced as it sizzled in the leftover coffee.

"What's wrong, faggot?" Circe snickered. "Did I fuck up Nana's china? What a big sissy you are."

Weiss babbled a little. "I know, but Grandmummie left the set to me..."

"You must have had the shit beaten out of you when the regular guys were out playing stickball and you minced on by on your way to your cello lesson."

Weiss smiled ruefully. "Yes. My brothers Holland and Nels were skateboarding in the house, and broke some china, and I told on them, and were they mad."

"That's manly, being a tattle-tale. And now you think you're good enough to play with Circe here?" Circe took one of her heels off and pursed her full lips.

She stroked Weiss's cock a bit, and yes it seemed to be hardening, really stiff with all the verbal and physical abuse.

Circe took one of her heels off and pursed her full lips. She took her leather shoe by the tip and swung the heel hammer style into Weiss's balls five times, hard.

"Oooh, what happened now?" Circe's voice was high again, Tweety Bird style. "Where did Weiss's pee pee go, it's all tiny again. Jus' 'cos I hit it a teeny bit. Aw, don't cry, Weiss-ssy."

Circe pouted at Weiss. Weiss was sobbing silently, pulling at his bonds, and biting his lower lip.

"Are you crying? You're just a weepy little bitch aren't you Weiss? You got these big saggy titties, you're begging to kiss mine, why don't you kiss your own?"

Circe laughed coldly.

"A big wimp with prize-winning poodles and Grammy's antique china. Should I throw this china cup across the fucking room, Weiss?"

"N-no, please, Circe,i t's been in our family since seventeen hundred-"

"Did your family come over on the Mayflower, Weiss?"

Weiss nodded. It was a lie of course, they were Germans, but it might impress her.

"W-we are one of Buttermilk Falls's founding families."

"That's so sweet." Circe reached into her toybag and took out two huge wooden rat-traps.

Circe snapped one of the rat-traps on Weiss's nipple and then the other nipple got a trap too.

"What's wrong, Weiss? Why are you sobbing now, you goddamn crybaby? Haven't you ever had a dominatrix put clothespins or nipple clamps on?

"N-not steel traps, Ma'am."

Weiss was trying desperately not to sob.

"Don't be upset, baby." Circe said in a soothing tone, as she poured some of the baby oil on Weiss's cock and began rubbing it up and down with her long fingers.

"I'm just so goddamn impressed with you and your lineage. I emigrated here by myself from Norway when I was fifteen, like ten years ago, and I've been working my ass off ever since."

"That's impressive, Circe."

"Does that feel good, me rubbing your dicklet, honey?"

"Oh yes ma'am, Weiss said, and he began to try to thrust his cock into Circe's hand, just a little harder, to create friction.

Circe smiled again and then yanked the rat-trap off Weiss's right nipple, hard, and repatriated it on the side of his cock, following this with the other trap.

Now Weiss's hard cock had two traps right next t each other. They were hanging obscenely on there, and Circe then added two more rat-traps on his scrotum.

How could this get worse? Poor Weiss.

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

At this point, Weiss had a ball gag in his mouth. But he looked up at Circe, who smiled serenely.

"So last night when I was out clubbing, I met your brothers, yes, Holland and Nels and your cousin Reich. They told me how you cheated them out of the brewery inheritance and how they have to work the docks now while you live in luxury.

The door burst open and Holland, Nels, and Reich came in, unzipping their pants.

"Now you'll really have a day to remember, Weiss honey."

And again, ass he removed Weiss's ball gag so his jaws could get to work, Circe smiled.