Mistress Coco School Wayward Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly lay back, her head on Mistress Coco's bosom to watch the forthcoming action. Susan was delighted to be given permission to play with Holly but her hopes of having the young maid all to herself were dashed when Mistress Coco got on the telephone and asked Robert to come in and join them.

Kimberly reached down and toyed with her mistress' cock as she watched Susan slowly disrobe the blonde. Disrobing took only a moment since it turned out that Holly wore no underwear under her outfit - no bra and no panties. Her garter belt, black fishnet stockings and high heels were left on her. As Holly's magnificent breasts were exposed, Susan scooped up onto her fingers the strand of Mistress Coco's cum that had fallen there and gently rubbed the rich seed into Holly's nipples, making them shine and causing them to stand firmly and beautifully erect.

Kimberly inwardly gasped at the maid's beauty - she had to admit that Holly was the prettiest shemale that she had ever seen. Yes, Holly too was a shemale and quite amply endowed as well. Kimberly admired the girl's large firm breasts - so large that they should have drooped, but they didn't - they stood proudly from her chest. Her figure was well shaped, her hips flaring and her ass large. And framed by the garters and stockings was a long uncut cock - at least five inches when soft and probably as long as Mistress Coco's when erect, Kimberly would bet, though not nearly as thick.

Holly's face was beautiful - soft skin, perfect cheek bones. The nose was short and pert, the nostrils currently flaring with excitement as Susan's fingers slowly pinched her taut rigid nipples. A small sigh of excitement passed through the lusciously formed lips which were naturally coloured a dusky rosy red. Holly bit her lower lip as Susan's teasing continued. Her large upper lip quivered as a sob racked her body.

"I see you are quite taken by Holly," Mistress Coco said to Kimberly. "After a couple of months of problems, she has been one of my best and most eager students. I rewarded her by applying only my best techniques to her - only the finest hormones for her treatments, the finest materials for her breast implants, the finest plastic surgeons to sculpt her features. I am sure that once I present her to her owner, she will be most satisfied!"

"She,... she's incredible!" cried Kimberly. "May, may I try her out?"

"Perhaps... perhaps." said Mistress Coco. "We shall see!"

When Robert entered the room he quickly undressed and joined the shemales standing at the foot of the bed. He was a large man, handsome of features, with a nice sized dick.

Susan and Robert stood to each side of Holly and slowly pushed her to the floor so that she was kneeling between them, a luscious cock staring her directly in the face either way she turned. Grasping Susan's cock in one hand and pumping it to maintain the shemale's erection, Holly eagerly slurped Robert's limp cock into her mouth and sucked on it noisily, eager to raise it to full mast.

As her hand caressed his hard nuts, Holly sucked avidly at the head of Robert's dick, her tongue spiraling around and around the glans. As his dick rose stiffer, Holly started fucking her mouth up and down the dick. As it rose to full erection, she removed her lips, are began jerking his cock stiffly with her delicate hand. Holly's lips fastened onto Susan's erection and she sucked avidly thereon.

Susan and Robert moved closer together so that their erect pricks were almost side by side. Holly quickly alternated between one, then the other, sliding first the man's cock deep into her mouth, and then the shemale's. At first she took them in only to the back of her mouth, but once she found her rhythm, Holly deep throated each cock in turn, sending each deep down into her throat until she almost gagged, burying her nose into each person's groin and feeling scum bags slap at her chin as her throat was so filled with the thick meat that she couldn't breathe.

Kimberly was getting hot. She pawed one of her breasts as her other hand continued to pump Mistress Coco's cock which was once again fully erect and leaking precum down its side, drenching Kimberly's hand. Seeing the blonde's excitement, Mistress Coco had three of her own fat black fingers buried deep inside Kimberly's cunnie, making slobbery squishy noises as they pumped in and out, readying the blonde slut for more sex fun.

Holly pumped her head up and down on the cock's faster and faster - first one, then the other. When one of her own hands was not needed to steady the rampaging cocks, she pumped her own long dick, raising it to full hardness, eager to jerk herself off - but only upon her mistress' command! Then Holly grasped both cocks and brought them together. Susan sighed deeply at the delicious feel of Robert's hard dick, sliding across her own.

Holly poised her head above the two dicks, holding their glans tightly together and lowered her lips over both cocks! She lowered her head further, sliding both dicks deep into her mouth. She sucked avidly and sent her tongue scurrying maddeningly around the base of both glans.

It was more than either Susan or Robert could stand - they both shot their wads at the same time, splashing their cream into Holly's hot mouth. holly swallowed the delicious cream and then, surprisingly, jerked the cocks out of her mouth. While the two rods continued to shoot their jizm, she aimed them like firehose at her heavy breasts and face. Strands of jizm landed across her large tits, her nose, her lips. Her left eye was hit and closed.

When the two cocks stopped fountaining, Holly collapsed on her back on the carpet and luxuriated in massaging her breasts, rubbing the slimy cum all over them, and then similarly washing her face in the scum.

But she was still not satisfied. Her dick had risen to its full ten inches and her nipples were erect as bullets. She wanted to cum!

Chapter 5

We See Pretty Maid Holly

Get Fucked Good and Hard

as

Mistress Coco Diddles Kimberly

"You seem to be rather agitated, Holly!" said Mistress Coco. "Is there something that you want?"

"Yes Mistress, I want to cum!" panted the blonde shemale.

"Is there a special way you would like to cum, Holly?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want to be fucked!"

"You've been a good girl, Holly. Now, let's see what we can do. Hmmmm... I know! Susan, you get on the bottom and you and Holly can suck each other while Robert fucks Holly! Does that sound interesting, Kimberly?

"Ooooo, yes mistress!" Kimberly was eager to see Robert fuck Holly up her tight ass. "But mistress, will you fuck me too?"

"Of course, Kimberly! Of course!"

Susan lay on the carpet and Holly quickly knelt astride her, but facing Susan's crotch, and her cock was suspended just above Susan's watering mouth. Robert knelt behind Holly, fisting his large dick, trying to restore his erection. Holly bent her head lower and slurped Susan's wilted dick into her mouth. Susan's red hairs tickled Holly's nostrils as she gulped the entire flaccid rod - and her balls too - into her mouth. Holly vibrated her tongue rapidly and in no time she had to release some of Susan's cock as it grew to large to hold in her hot orifice.

Susan had also quickly engulfed the head of Holly's shaft in her mouth, but it had never wilted. Susan shivered with excitement as she lapped up all of the juices that had leaked along the length of the stiff rod.

Robert needed help preparing his dick to fuck Holly. As Robert pressed his truncheon downwards, Susan abandoned Holly's dick for the moment and sucked Robert to an erection. She also left plenty of saliva on the dick to help lubrication. Susan then pulled Holly's ass downwards so that she could more easily reach the shemale's asshole. Susan licked upwards from Holly's balls until her tongue reached the blonde bitch's asshole. Susan swirled her tongue around the brown hole and working forcefully managed to pry the anus open and plunge her tongue deep into Holly's ass. Holly shivered at the sensation.

Holly relaxed her bunghole as much as possible, allowing Susan's invading tongue to probe deeper and deeper. Holly always kept her asshole clean, knowing that it might be eaten at any time, but Susan was still rewarded with the rich musky flavour that she savoured. Finally, Holly's poop-chute was well wetted.

Susan renewed her attack on Holly's rigid tool as Robert once again knelt behind the shemale. He held his stiff cock in his hand as he guided the head to butt against Holly's yearning asshole.

"Oh god! Fuck me Robert! Drive that hard cock deep inside me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast!"

Meanwhile on the bed, Mistress Coco had positioned Kimberly on the bed so that she knelt facing the hot action on the floor. Kimberly tossed her long blonde hair back over her shoulders as she licked her lips and bucked her hips back into Mistress Coco's hand. Mistress Coco was alternately thrusting her three fingers deep into Kimberly's sopping pussy and then shoving the same fingers hard into Kimberly's snapping asshole. Mistress Coco had also fisted her cock into erection.

As Robert prepared to fuck Holly in the ass, Mistress Coco knelt between the rich blonde slut's spread thighs readying to plunge her thick black mamba stick into the bitch's pussy.

Susan thrust her stiff cock up against Holly's swirling tongue. In turn, Holly pressed her long rod downward, deep into Susan's hungry mouth while at the same time dragging her large breasts across Susan's legs, tantalizing her erect nipples.

Robert pressed his cock against Holly's puckered anus. Despite her efforts to relax, it was always a battle for Holly to allow her bung hole to be invaded. But Robert pressed forward more forcefully and the thick glans of his cock popped into her ass. Robert grasped her hips and pushed forward; more of his cock sank into Holly's ass - she gasped around Susan's cock as first an inch, then three, then five and then fully seven inches of Robert's hot truncheon had speared deep into her anal cavity.

It hurt! God it hurt! But slowly she bucked back against him and ground her hips in time to his fucking, in and out of her poop chute - his cock traveling her hershey highway! And with the rhythm and as her ass adapted, her pain turned to pleasure! A warm feeling spread throughout her body, a glow of bliss, of pain, of wanton pleasure! This is what she truly loved about fucking!

Eagerly, and much faster now, she bucked her hips back into Robert, pumping his dick more quickly, savouring the sensation, but also eager to have his scalding scum splash deep into her bowels. She reveled at the sensation of Robert's heavy scrotal sac slapping loudly against her own as he pounded his dick in and out of her.

As Mistress Coco had trained her to, she squeezed and relaxed her anal muscles, milking the cock. Robert snorted his lust.

Susan meanwhile was having troubles breathing. As Robert thrust deep into Holly, Holly's cock tried to dive deep into Susan. Susan opened her throat, but there was no way she could take all of Holly's ten inches. Susan gagged and snorted, trying to retain her composure, and eager to make the young blonde shemales spill her load.

As all this went on in front of her, Kimberly was in heaven!

Chapter 6

All Shemale Dicks Spurt Hot Cum

as

Mistress Coco Drills

Kimberly's Shapely Ass

Mistress Coco had wasted no time in plunging her thick black shaft deep into Kimberly's cunt. Grasping her hips firmly she had planted pulled Kimberly back tightly against her, burying her black stick to its very hilt. She had then fucked her dick in and out of Kimberly quickly, like a piston, her dick squishing and squooshing threw Kimberly's hairy cunt lips, spraying fuck juices across both women's thighs.

Then, without warning, Mistress Coco had withdrawn her cock fully and rammed it directly and fully into Kimberly's sweet ass. Kimberly screeched in pain. She yelled like a banshee! Keeerist! Did it hurt!!!!

Kimberly had been fucked up the ass many times, but seldom by a ten inch dick, and never (until Mistress Coco) by such a thick member. Mistress Coco had fucked Kimberly in the ass once before, and Kimberly had passed out cold half way through. She was determined not to faint this time.

Mistress Coco lodged her full thick ten inches deep inside Kimberly's bowels. Then she slowly drew back until only her glans remained inside the girl and then slowly thrust forward again. Again Kimberly squealed in pain!

Mistress Coco reached under the slut and grasped her breasts, taunting and teasing the heiress' erect nipples. Then, unexpectedly, she clutched hold of Kimberly's long blonde hair and pulled back sharply, almost wrenching Kimberly's neck.

Mistress Coco wrapped the hair around her wrist and held on tight - like the reins of a horse as she rode Kimberly. Disregarding Kimberly's sobs, she rammed her huge sausage in and out of the blonde's sweet asshole, raping it madly. Mistress Coco lost herself in her wild abandon, with only one thing on her mind, to cum one more time and to fill Kimberly's ass to the brim with her rich shemale jizm.

Kimberly concentrated on the pain, waiting for that moment - yes, that moment,... wait for it... yes,... yes, there it is, oh YES!!! The pleasures swept through her - she had passed the pain threshold - the driving cock sent needles of intense passion coursing throughout her body!

Mistress Coco grip returned to Kimberly's waist as she pistonned her dick in and out of the slut's ass. Kimberly balled her fists, holding tight to the satin sheets, trying to retain her balance. Her large breasts bounced and jerked wildly.

Robert withdrew his dick from Holly's sucking bung hole - he needed a pause or he would cum too soon! As the head dropped out, he could see how widely her anus had stretched. He slithered his cock down the full length of Holly's own dick until it banged against Susan's nose. Susan let loose of Holly's long cock and opened her mouth wide to suckle on Robert's prick. She relished the flavour of his precum mingled with the flecks of dirt from Holly's ass. She washed her tongue around his cock, cleaning it and preparing it to once again violate the shemale's anal canal.

Holly fretted at the loss of the cock from her ass; she pushed her ass eagerly back against Robert's chest, imploring him to fuck her further. She said nothing though, since she had Susan's red furred dick solidly planted deep in her throat. Holly eagerly fucked her face up and down on Susan's cock, burying her nose flat against Susan's hard nuts, sniffing in their sweaty fragrance.

Robert once again lanced his pecker deep into the blonde maids ass; Holly squealed delightedly around Susan throbbing member. Susan wrapped her lips around Holly's love shaft and sucked hard.

It was time for everyone to cum.

Mistress Coco felt it to. Her hips bucked frantically as she savaged Kimberly's asshole. Kimberly' ass was awash in bliss as her pussy spasmed from orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Stars formed before her eyes as she began to faint from too much oxygen since she couldn't control her breathing. But she swore to herself that she wouldn't faint. As Mistress Coco continued to pull her head back tautly by her long tresses, Kimberly needed only one hand to support herself. The fingers of her other hand squeezed first one nipple and then the other tightly. Her sharp nails raked her own nipples, finally drawing blood.

Mistress Coco lost all control as her brute animal instincts took over. Her giant boobs bounced wildly as he rammed her dick deeper into Kimberly than it had ever driven before. She held her cock in as it spasmed and spouted and geysered its rich thick jizm, washing the delirious bitches bowels in protein rich goo.

Robert thrust his cock deep into Holly's ass as it too spasmed, spraying his mighty load throughout her anal shaft. And as he came, he drove Holly's ass downwards, burying her rod deep down into Susan's throat where it fountained its load deep into Susan's gullet, depriving her of the taste and slimy sensation of the shemale's seed.

Susan's own cock jerked and tried to come in Holly's sweet delicate mouth, but the sexy maid clamped her jaws tightly around the secretary's shaft, preventing her from cumming.

Robert humped his shaft in and out of the blonde's ass as he came, and she in turn fucked her cock up and down the redhead's throat as she shot her wad.

At last, Holly squeezed her anal muscles and Robert's limp dick plopped lifelessly from her ass. Robert quickly gathered his clothes and left the room.

Kimberly collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Mistress Coco collapsed on top of her, driving all the air out of the rich bitch, who struggled weakly underneath her in order to watch the shattering climax of the lovemaking of the two shemales who were still going at it like two fox bitches on the carpet.

Holly lifted her cock out of Susan's mouth but immediately pleased her lover by lowering her cum filled ass directly over her face. Holly's ass had been stretched wide - Susan could see a good three inches down the blonde's poop chute and could see the manseed slowly sliding down the ass. Susan eagerly stretched out her tongue and caught the jizm as it dripped from the shemales ass. She slurped it down hungrily. Holly lowered her ass the rest of the way so that she was literally sitting on Susan's mouth. Susan's tongue eagerly swirled deep into the blonde's ass, slurping out Robert's fuck seed.

Meanwhile, Holly was frantically jerking Susan's frustrated cock with one hand while massaging the red furred balls with her other. Her hand jerked the full length of the secretary's shaft as she fisted her to her second ejaculation of the day. Holly laughed with glee as Susan's hips spasmed as her cum fountained high into the air, spraying Mistress Coco and Kimberly, and the ceiling.

Susan having cleaned out Holly's ass, engulfed the maid's scrotal sac in her mouth and frantically sucked on it as her orgasm ripped through her. Holly's laughter turned to cries of delight before she collapsed in the arms of her lover.

As the two shemales kissed affectionately, their limp cocks rubbed together tenderly.

One last treat awaited the two young shemales. Upon Mistress Coco's orders they took turns slurping their mistress' pooled scum from the depths of Kimberly's asshole.

Chapter 7

In Which Holly's Original Identity is Revealed

(As If You Had Not Already Guessed!)

A half hour later, Holly lay placidly between Kimberly and Mistress Coco. Kimberly slowly ran her hands across Holly's incredible body, admiring the high taut firm breasts (with only the smallest of scars under each to show where the implants had been inserted), the slender delicate waist, the long shapely legs and of course the wondrously long thick dick.

But she wasn't surprised when Mistress Coco revealed that this love slut had once been named Howard and indeed was Kimberly's own brother transformed! Amazed, but no surprised. She had expected to be impressed by Mistress Coco's results, and had suspected that the Mistress's mischievous sense of humour would lead her to the revelation in such a manner.

But that such a rebellious nerd as Howard could be transformed into such a gorgeous sex slave astonished even Kimberly.

Holly resumed her former demure position, awaiting at the end of the bed as her two mistresses discussed her future. Mistress Coco assured Kimberly that Holly had been trained in such a manner that she would never betray Kimberly in any manner and would always follow her orders, even to the point of killing herself for her sister.

But the greedy Kimberly wanted to be sure that there would never ever be any chance of anyone revealing that Holly had once been Howard and perhaps stealing Kimberly's fortune from her. So Kimberly ordered that Mistress Coco have the final operation performed on Holly - her cock must go!