Mistress Comes to Visit

Story Info
Mia's Mistress, Danni, is coming to visit.
3.6k words
4.47
12.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first story on Literotica. I am very happy to take suggestions/prompts for further stories in the Mia/Danni verse or others - I can't guarantee that I'll write what you suggest, but if you want more of these ladies or are inspired to prompt me something else, I will be very flattered indeed. In the meantime, enjoy!

*****

It had been a long day at the lab, and when Mia finally got home all she wanted was to have a cup of tea, a nice shower, and a sleep. Her plans were quickly changed, however, when she saw the package awaiting her on the kitchen counter: a large, flat box, filled with crepe paper and tied with a bow. A note on top read -

Dress up for me, baby doll xx

9pm

Mia smiled, her spirits immediately lifted. She kissed the lipstick mark on the bottom of the note, feeling a thrill run through her. Mistress had plans for her tonight, and she was never one to disappoint.

Mia moved the note aside and perched it by the clock, where she could still see it - along with how much time she had left to prepare - and then she opened the package. Inside, there was a lavish gift from Mistress: a baby-pink, figure-hugging bustier. It was made out of strong stuff, not the flimsiness that Mistress usually enjoyed ripping away, though Mia had no doubt she still could if she tried. But no, the flimsier stuff was for the panties tonight - a small, lacy pair Mistress had provided with the bustier - along with of course, the offer of whatever else Mia wanted to wear.

Dress up for me, she had been instructed. Mia pondered. She could be cheeky, and put on every jacket and pair of socks she could find. She could make her Mistress work, tonight. But this gift was too beautiful to hide just for a little thrill. She'd much rather show it off.

First, a shower. She had to make herself clean and ready. Thrilled as she was by the thought of what was to come, it was difficult not to touch herself in anticipation. Mia had been well-trained, though, and she knew she was to leave herself alone until instructed. She was all Danni's tonight.

-

At nine o'clock, as promised, the door to Mia's apartment swung open. Danni swanned in like she owned the place - which she all but did - and breathed in the sweet, pastel, domestic scents of Mia's home. She shucked off her overcoat and hung it over the back of a chair, wandering slowly around the room; she could afford to give her pet a little more time, after all. It had been so long since they'd met here. Perhaps she could have Mia do some cooking, next time. Or perhaps she could see if they'd be allowed to make good use of that sturdy dining table. She smirked, imagining Mia splayed out over it, begging for pleasure, and then eating there the next day.

Well, now she really was running late. Not to Mia, of course - a Mistress was always on time - but still. She was curious to see what her baby doll had done with her loose rein.

She was not disappointed.

After scouting through the house, in case Mia had chosen to surprise her, Danni ended up in the bedroom. It had a large and spacious, thickly carpeted floor, and Danni wondered if anyone had ever asked Mia what she needed all the space for. Danni wondered if Mia had ever answered. Then she stopped wondering much of anything at all, because her eyes found her gift.

Mia was perched on the end of the bed, her pose the picture of demure grace. She sat like a lady with her knees and ankles together, toes pointed, swept to the side a little. Her chin was proud but her eyes cast down, head turned to the side too. But rather than sitting them in her lap, she had put her hands behind her back, holding her elbows and wrists together in such a way that her back arched and forced her breasts to be on show.

"My, aren't you precious," Danni murmured, looking her up and down with hungry eyes. Mia didn't move, letting Danni's gaze move over her without question or prideful self-indulgence. Danni drunk in the way the bustier looked on her girl - a perfect fit, a perfect colour, she wondered how purple would go. She admired the panties Mia had either not bothered or not dared to hide, and followed her smooth, pale legs from there down to lacy thigh garters and stockings, and white heeled shoes with little bows. If Danni hadn't known better, she might have been looking at a still life of a girl about to slip on a pinafore over the top of it all and head off to tea, the sinful elegance of the bustier and its wearer's ballerina-like posture wasted on unappreciative eyes.

"Eyes up, poppet," Danni instructed. Only then did Mia move, a smile touching her lips at the knowledge that she had pleased her Mistress.

"Do you like your gift?" Danni asked, and Mia nodded.

"Yes Ma'am," she said. "I wanted to show it off for you."

"You show it beautifully," Danni praised, pacing, and watching Mia move only her head to keep eyes on her Mistress. "Your shoulders are strong. Can you hold it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Mia confirmed. "Although I might need some assistance if I'm to be distracted."

A sly smile crept onto Danni's lips, and she could see it excite Mia. She was a clever one. Danni moved languidly over to the crate Mia had pulled out in preparation. She drew out two lengths of rope and saw Mia twitch, desperate to retain her form despite the thrill of anticipation she felt. Danni bound Mia's elbows and wrists together, holding her arms back, and then stepped away again to admire her handiwork.

-

Mistress stepped back, her sharp blue eyes warming in appreciation as she looked Mia over again. Mia relaxed her arms against their restraints. Her flexible shoulders didn't struggle with the pose, but she was glad that she no longer required conscious thought to uphold it. She could focus more now on her Mistress.

Mistress Danni stood before Mia's eyes in a black leather corset, with front clasps and back laces and a flush of stiff lace at the hips. Her legs were long and muscled and bare, and her stilettos were tall and sharp enough that Mia could almost feel them digging into her flesh as she looked. She was glad not to have to keep her arms back mentally now, as Mistress kneeled.

"Mistress," Mia breathed, honoured. "Why?"

"Bend for me," Mistress instructed, and lifted Mia's heels into the air. Ever the obedient girl, Mia maintained all elements of her posture that had not been instructed to change, only moving at her Mistress' touch. And Mistress tested her: moving her ankles without her knees, moving her legs apart and together, up and down, crossing and spreading. Mia flexed with acute control, and Mistress purred in satisfaction.

"Lie back," and Mia did, and Mistress stood and spread her legs so far apart that Mia almost whimpered - not in pain, but at the thought that something was going to happen so soon.

"Not yet, poppet," Mistress informed her, with an amused smirk. Mia was a lot hornier than she was trying to let on, but of course, Mistress could see through it. She teased Mia by standing inches from her pussy and not touching it, barely acknowledging it was there. She ran her finger up the inside of Mia's thigh, but from the inside to the outside. Mia squirmed, desperate to correct her, but Mistress only removed her shoes; first one, then the other, slowly and calmly.

"You've given me a beautiful flower to unwrap tonight," Mistress informed her, which settled her somewhat. At least she was being pleasing, even though she had to wait. "I'm going to take my time if I so choose."

Choose not. Choose not, Mia begged silently.

Mistress laughed, but her fingers paused at the garter.

"Perhaps you're right," she said. "You should keep those on, poppet. I do rather like you all done up for me, and I can see you're getting desperate to move things along. There's no harm in getting you a little ready. We can multitask, can't we?"

Her fingers hovered over Mia's panties, but she didn't pull them away. She rubbed through the fabric, faster and faster until Mia mewled and squirmed with inescapable need. Her toes curled. She wanted to reach in and touch herself with more substance, but of course, her hands were bound back.

"That's it, my sweet," Mistress crooned. "I need you nice and wet for me tonight, mm, yes. Now you stay just like that, I'll back in a moment."

Mia concentrated on keeping her legs straight and open, just where Mistress had left them, as the fingers left. When they returned, it was with a small metal device, like a bullet, that they tucked inside her panties before leaving again. A small vibration emanated from it, tickling her clit, and Mia almost snapped her legs shut in surprise.

"Don't be alarmed, my dear," Mistress instructed. "It's just our little friend, you've met him before. He's going to keep you wet and ready while I set up."

"Yes, Mistress," Mia acknowledged. "May - May I close my legs, Mistress?"

-

Danni thought about it. She had half a mind to see how much of the splits Mia could take, but she'd be doing enough else with her tonight. She'd need her leg strength. Plus, for all the beauty of her taught, lean muscles, Danni knew Mia was just as beautiful curling around her pleasure, desperate to be touched.

"You may bend them," she instructed. "But don't close them. No stimulation. That's what our friend is for, and my fingers. That's all."

"Yes Ma'am."

Mia breathed a sigh of gratitude and bent her legs in, shivering with another vibration pulse. Her back arched and her feet searched the sheets as if there was a place she might find somehow to soothe her tingling, aching middle.

"Turn around to face me while I work," Danni instructed, and Mia turned herself away from the door so that her open legs faced the floor space where Danni was setting up a simple metal rig. Mia had been right to try and speed them up earlier, Danni thought; the image of Mia, stretched out, bound and willing in here was almost too much to bear, but Danni didn't dare rush it. At least she could look over at any time and see Mia's writhing, panting body. She was getting close, and the panties were soaked, but the vibrations were far enough apart to keep her from losing it.

"Are you - are you ready, Ma'am?" Mia asked, her voice choking a little as she knew this was something she shouldn't be asking. "It's just, I think I'm close."

"You're right on the edge, poppet, I can see that," Danni murmured, "but don't worry, I've got it under control."

Mia was gasping with every vibration now, desperate to obey and please but struggling against her body's desire to topple into bliss. All it would take now was for her to close her legs, just for a moment, just to get that last element of missing friction. But Mistress had other plans.

-

"Stand up."

Mia groaned at the instruction. At least it was a release from this unending, unbreaking torture of near-bliss. She rolled and stood on the floor. It was easy to move without her hands but when she saw the structure that her Mistress had set, her already weak knees almost gave way. It was a simple set-up, but earlier, Mistress had showed her some of the ties that were possible within its frame. She'd had dreams about some of them.

"I promised you more ropes this time, because you liked it before, didn't you?"

Mia nodded. "Yes Ma'am."

"I'm going to need all your strength and beauty," Mistress demanded, wrapping and tying ropes of varying thickness around her torso. "All tied up like a present for me. I'm going to fuck you til you can't stand up without them."

Mia quivered, and smiled. "Yes Ma'am."

Over the gifted bustier, Mia now wore a harness of rope. Mistress grabbed the back of it and hauled her over to the metal frame, where there were more ropes waiting for her to be strapped into.

"Lean forward, poppet," Mistress instructed. "Offer yourself to me. All the way. That's a girl."

She tied Mia in at a ninety-degree angle, bent at the hip, her neck and bottom exposed while her torso and wrists were thoroughly bound, securing her like an insect in a spider's web. Mia couldn't help but lift her head and look around, wondering what was to happen next. Mistress looked satisfied. She was biting her lip and her eyes were dark and stormy, drinking in Mia's exposed behind, wondering what to do with it. Mia stood on her toes, testing her permissions by accentuating her bottom. Mistress purred.

"Push that perky little ass any higher and I might just have to take that too," she murmured. Then: "Stay there."

She must have noticed the flash of hesitation in Mia to obey this time. Slowing her approach to their crate of toys, Mistress checked; "Something you want to say?"

Mia hesitated again, but Mistress waited until the awkward, muffled mumble left her lips.

"Pineapples."

"Ah. No need to be embarrassed, poppet," Mistress insisted, firm and gentle, in a voice that assured her Mia had never needed doubt. "It was a compliment, no need for it to be anything more. There's plenty of other things to play with tonight."

Mia relaxed, and the rope bondings pulled and pressed around her. She remembered her Mistress' promise. I'm going to fuck you till you can't stand without them. A shiver of glee ran through her.

"Take me, Mistress," she begged. "Take me in the ropes, like you said."

"I fully intend to, my dear," Mistress vowed, in a deep and hungry voice. "Don't you worry, you'll be screaming by the end. In fact, we might need to do something about that when I'm finished here."

-

Danni felt breathless with desire, watching Mia squirm against her restraints in an effort to see her Mistress. She couldn't wait to feel Mia come undone at last. Her fingers moved swiftly on the spreader bar, bracing Mia's ankles apart with keen urgency while she was out of sight, before she recovered her image of grace and power, and strode back into Mia's field of vision, bearing a ball-gag. Mia opened her mouth eagerly, nuzzling up to Danni's hand.

"Hungry little thing, aren't you?" Danni teased, and Mia nodded enthusiastically. "Don't you worry. I'll fill you up soon."

Mia closed her eyes, relishing the thought as Danni slipped the ball-gag into her mouth and fastened it behind her head. For good measure, Danni slipped her hands down Mia's neck to her cleavage, and then up and into her hair. Mia chased her fingers like a cat, pushing against her, and Danni made a mess of her hair, pulling and rubbing and grinning with glee.

"You're mine," she growled, enthralled. "You're mine."

Mia's head, and the ball gag, bounced in agreement, and Danni could feel herself begin to grow wet. A rush of power and control, and the satisfaction of Jemma's bound body still chasing her attention, was enough to make her head spin.

"You're mine, poppet," Danni repeated, and dragged her hand across Jemma's shoulder and back and down to her bottom, walking around her on the way and keeping contact with either Mia's skin or the ropes the whole time. "You look so good for me. I can't wait to get inside you."

"Please," Mia was saying, though it was muffled by the gag.

"Your legs are so beautiful. I'm glad I let you keep the garters," Danni continued, peering at the birds-eye view from Mia's ass downward at her spread legs, held apart by the bar and on her toes. Lean muscle in a dainty pose, her toes stretching and flexing as electric tingles ran through her nerves. Danni almost wanted to eat her out then and there from upside down, with her legs as supports, but she'd planned something else already.

"PLEASE," Mia repeated, wriggling with desperation, as Danni stroked her bare cheeks with a torturously feather-light touch, round and round, over and over, until she all of a sudden ripped the panties away, tearing their seams and tossing them aside.

"Are you ready?" Danni growled, and leaned on Mia's back, reaching under her to feel her wet, swollen folds. Aggressively, she ran her fingers over and through them. She could imagine them reddening at her touch. The vibrator was out of the way now and there was only her, shaking Mia's whole form against the frame with the enthusiasm of her strokes.

-

Mistress had found her clit with boldness and long, sleek nails, and she'd gone from fondling to attacking so quickly. Miaa shivered and jumped but she recovered, she was ready. She'd been dripping wet all night, just waiting for this, waiting for contact at last. She chased it, angling and thrusting as best she could, wondering when she would find fingers or a tongue at her entrance, but she found something else instead.

As her Mistress eased the strap-on into her - made of a firm, but silky silicone - Mia's knees shuddered. Her toes, already pointed, scrabbled against the carpet as the bundle of nerves at her centre tingled and she moaned loudly at the new sensation. It was cold and hard at first, but not unpleasant, and as her Mistress drove it in and out of her, she felt her pussy clench and unclench around it ravenously.

"Good girl," Mistress purred, leaning over her, letting Mia feel the pressure of her body as she thrust. Faster and faster, Mistress moved, until the whole rope set-up was rocking and Mia was losing her fragile footing. Mia's hands fumbled with the ropes above her, looking for something to grab for support, bound as she was. She screamed into the gag instead, alternating begging and shrieking as her body filled and emptied and her core coiled and coiled. She'd been fucked harder and faster than this before, but usually with her face in a pillow, with blankets and a mattress around her to catch her if she were to fall.

Trust the ropes, she told herself, feeling them tense and press against her. They were as steady as any stunt or theatre ropes. They weren't going to let her go, no matter how the pressure building inside her was screaming for her to fly off into infinity.

"Good girl," her Mistress repeated, moving harder and faster and panting, and bucking her own hips against Mia's as Mia climbed closer and closer to orgasm. "Come for me baby, I'm here, I'll catch you. Come for me."

Up and up and up, Mistress pushed her. Mia swore she could even see the stars. Then it happened. The wave crashed and she was falling. There was no inside, or outside. There was no toy, no ropes. Just her, falling through space, listening to the sound of her Mistress' voice, encouraging her into the supernova and out the other side of it.

"Yes! That's my girl!" she cried. "Just like that, baby, just like that."

When Mia came back to Earth, she felt the ropes close around her like a hug. She realised she was hanging limp in their support, having given her trust over to them - and to her Mistress - completely. Even her toes were no longer pointed, and her knees shook with post-orgasmic quakes, useless.

Mistress gently swept Mia's wild hair out of her face, and unclipped the gag.

"You're exhausted, poppet," she crooned. "What a good girl."

Mia smiled and nodded, unable to form words again just yet.

"We're going to have to use this pose again, aren't we?"

Yes Ma'am, yes please. Mia hoped the way her legs were still shaking spoke for her. Mistress kissed the top of her head gently, and stroked her cheek.

"And this bodice, I think, without the ropes. Definitely wear that again, my sweet, I must admire it properly for myself up close."

-

Danni continued to murmur and praise as she untied Mia's bonds one by one. First she released her from the gag and the spreader rod, then from the metal frame, and carried her over to the bed. She eased Mia down onto the sheets and lovingly, lavishly untied her wrists and elbows. She stretched them forward, and flexed and directed them gently; counter-stretching the pose Mia had held them in for so long. Then she placed a kiss on each wrist, and Mia sighed and settled. She still had the less demanding parts of the rope harness on, and the bustier and garters, but they could all wait a little longer. Danni sighed and placed another soft kiss on Mia's lips.

12