Mistress Crystal Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress shares me at a party.
4.3k words
4.05
64.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers

(This story assumes you have read the previous chapters)

Mistress allowed my aching testicles to recover for a few days after Lisa crushed them under her foot. They still ache constantly but seem to be healing nicely. I have become Mistress’s personal urinal, as my mouth is now the only place she pees. Also Mistress has started storing her butt plug up my ass all the time. The only time I may remove the butt plug is when I need to use the restroom, and then I must beg her for permission, or when her new boyfriend Roger wishes to use me anal.

Roger has been coming over almost everyday to make out with Mistress and then use my mouth and ass to release his sperm. Roger is an average looking man, of about 5’9, with a rather short dick, but what he lack in length he more than makes up for in girth. You see Roger’s cock is at least 3 inches across. I can barely fit it in my mouth, and it chokes me when he forces me to swallow it. His dick is maybe 7 inches long, so it still easily reaches down my throat and completely cuts off my air supply because of its thickness. Now understand before Mistress used her strap on the first time, my ass was a virgin, so having a 3 inch thick cock stuffed up me, is more than a bit painful, and Roger always gets a laugh out of making me cry as he roughly shoves his fat cock up my dry ass, and begins to fuck me as hast and hard as he can.

Mistress is no help either as she only laughs harder as I cry and beg him for mercy. When my tears start streaming down my face, she laughs even harder and starts telling me what a wimp I am, and how I cry like a little girl. “If you are going to keep crying like a little girl, maybe I should get you some panties, and a training bra, and start dressing you in little school girl outfits” she teases.

Atleast I always thought she was teasing. This morning after licking Mistress pussy to wake her up and then drinking her piss and having my ice cold shower, Mistress handed me a large flat box, and told me to get dressed. “We are going to go visit some friends today, so you need to dress appropriately slut” she told me. Mistress left the room, and I opened the box. My jaw dropped as I saw what Mistress expected me to wear. Inside I found a very short red and black plaid skirt, and a thin white woman’s blouse. Along with them, were a pair of lacey silk black panties, and a frilly black bra. My face instantly turned beet red, as I looked over these girlish clothes, and then I heard Mistress yelling from the living room to hurry up and get my ass dressed, or she would forget that she promised to take it easy on my aching balls for a few more days.

This was all the encouragement I needed as my balls are still very painful fro Lisa’s treatment of them previously. I shivered as I remembered Lisa stepping on my balls and crushing them. I quickly pulled the panties on and cursed silently as I found that no matter how I might try my balls hang disgustingly over the sides of the thin crotch of the panties. Finally giving up on containing my balls in the panties, I picked up the bra. I remember watching Mistress fasten the bra in front and then turn it around, before wiggling her arms through the straps, so that is exactly what I did. A single tear rolls down my cheek as I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror wearing women’s under garments.

Next I put on the skirt, and tugging fruitlessly as I notice that the bottom of my panties clad ass is slightly exposed, while standing up and I know if I lean over at all, I will be fully exposed. Then the shirt, I button it up as best I can, and tuck it in noting that Mistress has cleverly cut off the top few buttons so that it falls up low enough to show the top of my black bra. I lower my head in shame and walk out into the living room, to Mistress. She laughs hysterically and hands me the thigh high stockings and platform white paten leather shoes, to complete my transformation.

“Very good slut, now you look the part of a proper little girl whore” she laughs, as she grabs her keys and leads me to the door. I hesitate at the door, not wanting to go outside where anyone may see me, dressed like this, for which my aching balls earn a sharp slap. I quickly walk out to the car, and moan as I find the door locked. Mistress slowly walks to the driver’s side and unlocks her door only, and then get’s in and settles herself before finally unlocking my door to allow me to get in. “Now my lil slut we are going to go see some of you friends, and see what they think of you now.” She tells me, before starting the car and backing out of my driveway, to take me who knows where.

Soon we pull up at Rogers house, and I see several other cars already parked in his drive. Mistress parks and gets out ordering me to come with her. I again blush deeply wondering just how many people will be inside, to see me in my schoolgirl outfit. Also I wonder just how bad the torture will be this time.

We walk up to the door together, with me trying in vain to tug the back of my skirt down the whole time, as Mistress rings the door bell, and we are soon greeted by Roger. He looks me over and gives me a grin, before moving aside to let Mistress and I enter. As I walk past him Roger reaches down and gives my exposed ass a hard painful pinch.

Once inside I look around and see that there are 3 other couples sitting around watching a porn movie, and visiting. To My horror Lisa and her big black boyfriend, are among the guests. Lisa laughs at me, and points as she whispers something to Billy her 6-foot body builder boyfriend. My eyes find themselves looking at the huge bulge in Billy’s pants, as I begin remembering all the rumors about how big Black guy’s dicks are.

Mistress finds a seat sitting on Rogers lap, as she announces to everyone “I think you all know the slut formerly known as Ron. He is here for all your entertainment, and all her holes are open for use in anyway you wish. Just remember to reward her pleasing service with several hard slaps to her crotch and ass!” After a moment, I realize that Mistress has just removed the no ball torture promise in front of Lisa, the one who seems to so enjoy hurting My balls, as much as she can till I pass out from the pain!

Lisa speaks up and says, “Why don’t we get this started by having the slut Ronnie come around and letting each of us beat her crotch a bit?” Mistress laughs and says that that sounds like a good idea, and orders me to start with Lisa and Billy. I move over to them, and obediently spread my feet apart, to allow them to do as they wish to my still hurting nuts. Lisa smiles at me and then grabs my balls tightly in her hand, before squeezing them incredibly hard, immediately I start to cry, tears streaming down my cheeks. Lisa only laughs and squeezes them harder, “well slut we have to be sure that I hurt them badly first thing so that everyone else’s beatings will be all the more painful for you!” Then she draws back and punches upward into my aching balls several times before turning me over to Billy. He also squeezes them and my cock in his huge powerful hands, and them gives them a few very hard slaps. They both laugh at me evilly and comment on my crying like a real little girl.

I make my way around the rest of the guests as each of them beats savagely on my tender balls and cock painfully. Finally they are all done and I am sobbing relentlessly from the humiliation and intense pain. Roger leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later, holding some handcuffs and several lengths of rope. He cuffs my hands behind my back, and then orders me to lie on my back. I do and he immediately reaches under my skirt and rips my panties off, before lifting my leg and bending my knee, laying my thigh across my chest, and wrapping a piece of rope around my chest to hold it in place then the other leg. He wraps rope around and around my chest and legs till I can’t move at all, and I am left laying on my back my cuffed hands under my butt lifting it slightly and my legs pulled up and apart, so that my genitals and asshole are fully exposed, to the crowd.

Nest he picks up my torn panties and stuffs them in my mouth, so that the crotch of them is laying firmly against my tongue, before rapping another piece of rope around my head, to secure the panties in my mouth. Mistress kneels down, and shows something to the guests as they all laughs, before I hear a flick of a lighter and then searing heat around my balls and cock. She is burning my pubic hair off with the lighter! I cry out screaming through the panties, in agony, as my most sensitive flesh is singed, and my balls are left completely bare. Everyone laughs and teases me about how much I cry, and how nasty I look with my skirt pulled up and my legs pinned back.

“Looks like a whore ready to get her assfucked! “ Billy says as he moves over and pulls off his pants releasing his enormous cock. His dick has got to be the biggest I have ever seen! Almost 13 inches long and even thicker than Rogers! I start shaking my head no, and trying to beg him not to use my ass, he will surely rip me open! But my panty gag prevents me from saying anything. “If you don’t want me to fuck your asshole, just say no slut.” He teases, knowing that I can’t say anything! “ Hmmm, no answer, well then I guess you want this big cock up your ass don’t you bitch?”

Billy presses the huge head of his dick against my asshole, and starts to push. Oh god he isn’t even going to let me have any lube! Billy pushes hard, and groans as the tip of his cock disappears into me. I am now screaming bloody murder, as his huge cock takes me forcefully, the pain almost unbearable. Inch by inch Billy’s giant dick sinks deeper and deeper into my burning asshole, stretching me wider than I have ever been stretched, finally he is buried completely up my ass, his balls resting heavily against my ass cheeks, as the tears continue to pour over my cheeks. Billy starts fucking me fast and deep; I swear I can feel the head of his cock against my tonsils!

Not only is Billy huge, but also his staying power is incredible, as he just keeps fucking me harder and harder, tearing my ass with each stroke. His sweat drips down onto my cock and my belly, as he laughs and points out to everyone how very hard my little dick is getting.

“Fuck him till he comes from being fucked Billy” Mistress demands. Lisa moves over and unties my gag, before lowering her pussy onto my mouth, and letting a long steady stream of hot stinky piss flood into my mouth. I swallow quickly knowing that I will be punished if I spill any of her piss on the floor, as Billy rapes me up the ass. Then suddenly as the last few drops of Lisa’s pee drip into my mouth, I feel my cock begin to throb, and then spurt my slimy cum onto my stomach. Oh god I just came in front of all these people with a huge black dick up my ass and a woman peeing into my mouth! I have never been so very humiliated. But of course my predicament can’t go unnoticed. Mistress points out my cum to all our friends, as Billy let’s go of his own sperm up my ass.

“See the little slut loves getting ass fucked!” Mistress says, as she scoops up my sperm and presses it into my mouth as Lisa lifts herself off of my face. I lick my cum from Mistress fingers, and continue to cry. “She even likes drinking cum like a common whore!”

Billy pulls his massive cock from my ass and moves to force it into my mouth, as Roger moves between my legs and starts fucking my now gaping squishy asshole. I suck and lick Billy’s huge dick as Roger plows my ass. Next Adam replaces Roger’s cock up my ass as Roger moves his cock to replace Billy’s; Roger shoots his sperm down my throat, and laughs as I gag on every drop.

Once Adam has finished filling my ass with his cum, he moves to take Rogers place letting me lick him clean, as the last guy pushes his much smaller dick up my ass and fucks me very hard. He is much smaller in length and width but he moves it more, and so causes it to hurt just as bad as Billy’s cock did. Before finally spilling his seed into my ass and then moving to let me suck him clean. Each of the girls take their turn using my ass with strap ones, before Billy comes back hard once again, and pushes his cock into my mouth, and then without warning down my throat forcing me to deep throat the biggest cock, I have ever seen. He laughs as I choke and gasp for air around his enormous dick, and finally shoot another huge load of cum down my throat. “I hear how much you love to suck cock girl, so I had to let you suck this one, and then when I saw how much you love to drink cum. Well I knew you would want my huge load of cum!” He laughs more and more, as the whole crowd joins in.

Mistress and Roger untie me and move me to a low-slung table, tying my ankles to the legs of the table, and my wrists to the opposite legs. Leaving me bent over and spread eagle. Next Mistress inserts a metal dental prier in my mouth and pries my mouth wide open painfully wide. I am now in a very vulnerable position with My ass fully exposed and left for whips or more fucking, my mouth held open for what ever anyone may want to insert, and my genitals, forced back and down, by the edge of the table.

Lisa steps up and ties a string tightly around the base of my cock and my balls, before wrapping the loose end tightly around my balls, strangling them painfully. Nest Lisa grabs a heavy glass cup, and ties a string around the rim of the cup and then hangs it from my balls leaving my cock pointed into it, to catch anything that comes out of my cock, as well as all the guys cum that is now oozing out of my ass and running over my balls, dribbling into the cup from the tip of my cock.

The crowds all laugh and joke about my position, before Lisa knees my balls hard several times, making the heavy cup bounce and tug on my aching balls. The guests cheer her on as she knees me over and over, crushing my balls between her knee and my body. I scream in agony through my open mouth, tears flowing freely.

I am left there for the rest of the night, as the party continues without me. Everyone get’s very drunk and my beatings get more and more severe as someone finds a bamboo stick and whips my ass and thighs with it, before leaving it propped up against My ass, for everyone else to use. To my surprise I cum several more times, as my ass is used repeatedly through out the night, my cum and everyone else’s cum oozing out of my ass and into the cup making it grow heavier and heavier. As the drinking continues, I am force fed more and more piss, and eventually wind up drinking everyone’s piss at least three times each.

The men all just shove their dicks in my mouth and piss directly down my throat. For the women, Mistress placed a large bowl on the floor, for the lady’s to squat over and pee into. Then the bowl is lifted and my hair is pulled to force me to face up as the contents of the bowl are poured into my mouth, I gag and fight to swallow but find it very difficult with my mouth held forcibly open. Soon I myself need to pee, from drinking so much piss from the party, and I am forced to relieve myself into the big heavy glass cup hanging from my balls.

The added weight, tugs painfully on my balls, stretching the sack downward till I am finally forced to beg Mistress to empty the cup. “Hear that everyone? She wants the cup emptied! “ Mistress announces, and everyone gathers around laughing, as it soon become clear that the cup is to be my dessert! The cup is removed from it’s hanger, and Roger pulls my hair hard to put my mouth in the proper position, as Mistress pours the mixed cum, and piss into my mouth! Instantly I can taste my own shit mixed with the sperm and pee! I gag and fight to keep from taking it all into my mouth, but to no avail. I wind up drinking 4 full cups of the foul mixture. As soon as the cup is emptied it is handed to Roger to put back in it’s place, as Mistress leans down and reminds me that I am to thank her for letting me drink, then she moves behind me and picks up the cane, and starts to savagely whip my balls, and cock, leaving angry red welts across my cock, and making my balls ache more than even when Lisa crushed them!

Much to my surprise I soon start to cum very hard. I pump almost a full cup of cum into the dangling cup, and the crowd goes wild. “ The little slut actually cums just from being whipped by a woman!” Mistress finishes whipping my inflamed genitalia, and hands the cane to Lisa. “He’s all yours Lisa, see how bad you can hurt those pathetic balls and that tiny dick of his!” She tells her. Lisa grins, and tells her no problem. Lisa lays down the cane and kicks me between my legs several times, before, picking up a que tip, and carefully pushing it up my pee hole, until the tip is barely visible.

Next Lisa, grabs some needles, and then starts forcing them into my aching cock. Soon my dick looks like a pincushion and feels as though it is being ripped from my body, as Billy hands her a long skewer, which had been soaking in alcohol. “Ok, everyone, now I am going to really hurt those nasty things of hers! Somebody stuff some panties in her mouth to muffle the screams.” Lisa announces. Mistress stuffs her panties in my mouth, and then holds her hands over my mouth to keep them in place, as Lisa slowly carefully forces the long metal skewer through my right testicle, and then lines it up before pushing it through the other, leaving my balls skewered and painfully pulled back as the long skewer rests against the backs of my welted thighs.

I scream loudly and pain filled cries, through the panties, before finally passing out, feeling the steel rod impaling both my balls. The guests laugh hysterically, and ten return to their drinking. When I finally come too, my balls are still painfully skewered and Billy is once again fucking my ass, while Roger’s fat cock is stuffed in my mouth, both men about to cum, so I know that both have been fucking me for a while even while I was passed out!

Finally Mistress comes over and pulls the cup loose as Roger again lifts my head to allow Mistress Crystal to pour the cum mixture down my throat. Afterward, I mumble thank you to her, and the crowd laughs again. Mistress and Roger begin untying me, and then Lisa roughly pulls the metal skewered out of my balls. I am helped back to my feet as my skirt is lowered back down, more cum still oozing out of my raw well-fucked gaping asshole, and down my thighs.

“Well everyone I think it is time slut Ronnie and I get going. We will have to do this again real soon, I know Ronnie loved all the cum and piss he got to drink, and the big thick cocks that fucked her ass for her, didn’t you slut?” Mistress Crystal announces. I avert my eyes and tell everyone that I did enjoy it all, and that I too hope that they will all use my body again real soon. Then mistress orders me to go give Lisa a special thank you for all the pain she gave my worthless balls, and to thank Billy for ripping my ass for me. I obediently kneel and crawl over to Mistress Lisa and Master Billy, and kiss Lisa’s feet, before looking up at her and saying “thank you mistress Lisa for giving so much wonderful pain to my pathetic worthless testicles.” She nods back to me and tells me anytime. Then I turn to Billy and kiss his feet, before looking up at him. “Thank you Master Billy for using your huge beautiful cock to rip my asshole for me.” Billy nods and also says that he will be happy to use my ass anytime.

Mistress leads my back out the door and to the car, with cum still dripping down my thighs, and my skirt blowing up exposing my completely naked ass and cock. My panties having been torn off and tossed aside. I get in and Mistress orders me to hold my hands under my ass so as not to get any cum on her seats. I do, and once home Mistress orders me to lick my hands clean.

rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers
12