Mistress Crystal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers

As soon as we get inside Mistress tells me that she has a special surprise for me. She leads me into the bathroom. She starts to strip and orders me to kneel in the tub. I do opening my mouth wide knowing that Mistress obviously has to pee. She steps in and lowers her pussy into my mouth. After she finishes peeing in my mouth she adjusts so that her asshole is over my mouth I reach up to lick her as a small brown turds slips out of her ass and drops onto my tongue! Mistress is now expecting me to eat her shit as well! “I saw how much you enjoyed the taste of your ass mixed with that cum and piss and I know how honored you always are when I let you drink my piss so now you get to eat my shit too boy! You had better swallow every last turd too!” She orders. I reluctantly pull my tongue back into my mouth and swallow the turd as Mistress presses her ass to my mouth, and grunts as she pushes a larger turd out and into my waiting mouth.

The horrible taste and odor gags me, and threatens to make me throw up. Something tells me that if I do puke though I will only have to lick it up out of the tub, so I fight the urge and finally finish eating all of Mistress poop. I lick her asshole clean, and she turns around and spits in my mouth to help me wash it down, before stepping out and letting me take a nice long shower. As I step from the shower Mistress hugs me and actually kisses my mouth deeply. “I love you my slut boy!” She breathes as she breaks the kiss, “you made me proud tonight. I was very impressed with how well you took all the pain and humiliation, and I really didn’t think you would let me shit in your mouth. You really are my special slave aren’t you?”

“Yes Mistress, I love you too, and I want nothing more than to please you and belong to you.” I say.

“well boy from now on you will be the only toilet I use for anything then” Mistress tells Me.

Mistress leads me to the bedroom and let’s me sleep next to her in my bed for the first time in the three weeks she has owned me. I fall asleep smelling the sweet scent of her hair. I am finally truly happy for the first time in my life, as I am finally owned by this absolutely gorgeous woman lying next to me. As I drift off I can’t help but imagine what she will do to me and with me next, and I find myself growing hard, as I think about how humiliating and painful my life will be now on. I truly do love Mistress Crystal, and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life proving that to her in any way that she wishes!

rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers
12